Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:18:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do to get bitcoins?  (Read 10644 times)
chizcake

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:53:17 AM

My friend told me that in order for me to be able to earn bitcoin I must need to rank up first atleast jr. Member in order for to be eligible in joining signature campaign in order for me to get paid.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:56:41 AM

I think that OP has learned his ways to get bitcoins. This has been posted nearly 2 years already and for sure he got a lot of bitcoins already. But begging on the forum isn't allowed and people will not buy on stories that doesn't have any fact or proof. Stop investing to cloud mining and just pull out your investments there if you still have balance there and just do the traditional trading. Majority of the alts now are down and it's a good time to shop some of it.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:58:10 AM

You can do some reward or signature activities to get bitcoin. It can also be mined, bitcoin games and so on.
Also there are service section in this forum which you can offer your service to all member in this forum. Basically the way to earn bitcoin is just the same with earning gold. You can buy it, mine it or work to get salary in form of bitcoin. I suggest you to not doin gambling because it not good for you.
teoco161

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:13:16 AM

If you are interested in getting them by promoting ICOs,trading in particular in Bitcoin or Altcoins.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:38:49 AM

Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards
-Some guy on the internet

Just going to pop this address here: 1HNCH7C2zYTufQQ8ESSdnDs9EgfzVChMBS
I would not recommend donating as the only thing you will get in return is a
thank you from me Tongue

Like you? I'm also a student. First, first check out what the source of bitcoin is. Study how bitcoin value increases and decreases. Study as much as you gain a lot of knowledge. And then, you must try to invest, focus your attention on the bitcoin forum and join the campaigns. Before joining you need to create a first account. Increase your account's rank so high that the money you give us every week or even your payday post. Then when you have enough accumulated in bitcoin? Try to sell it or buy it. Until you grow it right. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
teoco161

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:04:00 AM

Many ways to earn or to get bitcoin there are free like collecting in faucets.You can buy it, mine it or work to get salary in form of bitcoin
putot

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:07:58 AM

In order for you to get bitcoin you need to join signature campaign where you can be able to get paid weekly but you must need to be atleast jr.member to be eligible to join.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
A.Chanaka Bandara

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Feeling Relax in Underpressure

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:20:44 AM

you can praticipate AIRDROP and BOUNTY after you became in Jr.Member rank at least. Twitter Bounty is recommand for you. if you have more time you can join signature and telegram bounties and others. After you can collect altercoins free  in Airdrop and Bounties you can convert it to Bit Coins.

megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:46:37 PM

You should start your journey by joining signature campaign, as majority of people are earning descent amount of bitcoins from it and it doesn't require any technical skills, that would be good for you.

Indeed, this is what I'm currently doing. I suggest you to do the same thing. Since you're just starting, you should do signature campaign where i could say is the easiest and when you're getting used to this, go for something higher.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:59:55 PM

Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue

There is so many things to get bitcoin. Like if you don't have enough money to buy bitcoin there is so many digital money that is affordable with your budget. Then when you have it, do anything to make it bigger then after that, cash out it then buy it a bitcoin. So that, you now a have a bitcoin. But if you don't really have a money, there is some apps or sites giving free bitcoin or satoshi. It is not too high or big but if you work hard and earned it, someday it will become bigger.
10000BTC

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:00:09 PM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue

I think you should wait for your cloud mining to start giving you some returns.

As you wait, sit back and do some research to help you get more knowledge in crypto currencies.

this will help you double your investment within the shortest possible time.
Minionnn

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:01:21 PM

I have little knowledge about bitcoin. I do not have much money to invest in bitcoin. I think the best way I should do to earn a bitcoin is to execute a signature campaign. I want more ways to earn bitcoin, can you help me?

albos

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:02:37 PM

Be carefull from cloud mining websites.. Most of them are just HYIPs on steroids...
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:04:01 PM

All you need to do is post bitcoin disccussion as many as you can. Because if you word hark in posting forums you can get bitcoins with a high amount of money.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:06:39 PM

You should start your journey by joining signature campaign, as majority of people are earning descent amount of bitcoins from it and it doesn't require any technical skills, that would be good for you.
Joining in signature campaign are popular to get more bitcoin and doesn't require any technical skills and its good for starter too.

pridequail

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:57:37 PM

If you want to start having Bitcoin, the basic thing you can do is buy them. But, if you can't afford the high price, you can either mine gold, or trade with other currencies.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:00:43 PM

You have to work hardly to earn bitcoin, if you can't investing from your pocket . There is many legitimate ways, like participating in signature, twitter and Facebook campaigns, doing some jobs and tasks for BTC and selling your services and goods in the marketplaces supporting Bitcoin as payment method.
Lux Main

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:25:40 PM

According to Coinbase, it’s a simple process that can be done in your web browser or with the official app. On the web, log in to your account and then head to the “Sells” page. Enter the amount of money you want to remove, the Wallet you’re taking it from, and the account you’re sending it to. Then confirm everything and hit “Sell” to finish the transaction.
Freshmen

Activity: 334

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:24:14 AM

you can praticipate AIRDROP and BOUNTY after you became in Jr.Member rank at least. Twitter Bounty is recommand for you. if you have more time you can join signature and telegram bounties and others. After you can collect altercoins free  in Airdrop and Bounties you can convert it to Bit Coins.
I would also suggest picking up some sort of method that won’t demand any money investment. Bitcoin gives many such options but the best one is signature campaign. It is one of the all-time favorite methods. Trading can be considered as the best one but that would burden the newcomer.

Many was to make money, earn it by some other easy way and invest then in bitcoin or start doing some savings or tiny investments.
mistanama

Activity: 327

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:43:14 AM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue

What you should do to get bitcoins? Join the campaign and rank your account until the rank increases. And for that you also have to increase your money, using bitcoin. Or make more accounts for your own income. And for you to accumulate enough money. And when you're getting together? sell at high prices and buy again low values ​​and grow. And you will earn more and enough money for your personal needs in life. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: