Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:03:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do to get bitcoins?  (Read 10636 times)
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:12:42 PM

if asked we will use as what later bitcoin I have is something that I need to think properly because until now I use bitcoin as a source of income and if asked its useful ess then bitcoin has a major role in the family because in addition I use as a bitcoin online payment I save as the future of the family Grin
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:49:00 PM

Post reviews and reviews on the internet for cryptocurrencies. Many websites, ranging from Yelp, through Booking, TripAdvisor, and ending with descriptions of places on Google maps, base their value on the opinions of real users. Many companies want their online presence to be based on positive ratings and descriptions that encourage people to use services or products. This opens up many possibilities for those who can visit different places and describe their experiences on frequently visited websites.
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:45:05 PM

I suggest to follow the giveaway program especially signature campaign in sub forum bounties: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
if our forum level minimum Full Member then we can earn at least $ 30 per week.
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:20:35 AM

For my personal experience last year when i met bitcoin. My classmate said to me what is really mean of bitcoin it is a coin of crypto currency so i dont know anything after i know it. My first earning of bitcoin is in the telegram it almost .0003 btc and i want it to buy a load and after that i have discover a faucet site that give a bitcoin and im start earning from that site and so on i my friend introduce the bitcointalk forum and it can be make millionare for this forum so thank you to the people who help me to earn bitcoin and money

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
cryptocent94

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:26:41 AM

You use what you have to get what you want as the saying but since you said you have no skill then you will have to buy
Clairee Aimee

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:33:48 AM

Hi,Buddy

i THINK YOU CAN USE CODE REFFERAL. take a partime and freelancer...
Safe your salarry to buy bitcoin.. I did all..
Alexander195

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:37:26 AM

Make your own website since it seems to me that you have time to manage it. Generate enough traffic and you'd have plenty of dough in no time. It doesn't take a lot of skills to do such a thing. especially for a young person as a student you can learn lots of different skills based on what you like to do and your favorite things. and there are lots of small part time jobs you can do as a student. posting your bitcoin address from a brand new account is not going to make you any bitcoin.
Joseph236

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:38:34 AM

When this is secured you can buy some fractions of Bitcoin constantly with parts of your wages. If you aren't skilled in anything then you will need to apply to tedious jobs with shitty pay and long hours required. I would suggest learning some trade like designing signatures or writing blog posts etc. and look in the Services section on the forum if you want to make some good coins.
Edward1977

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:40:03 AM

Bitcoin faucets are a massive waste of time and it's not worth the energy you will put into these huge time sinks literally clicking for dust.I think even if they do not have the skills I think it does not mean you are advised to use a very boring way and the results were small.
Max79

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:42:06 AM

I've noticed that there have been two new replies by people who are encouraging gambling and faucets.You should just do some signature campaigns and other methods to gain as fast as possible some bitcoins.
Daniel355

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:43:25 AM

You can always provide a service and learn a new thing that you can provide to us hopefully unique which will bring in more customers.And other earning need funds or capital like trading, mining, investing and gambling. But here in earning with funds is risky if you want to grow your money you should know what is the best thing first to do. You should know what is the best time to sell or to buy.
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:43:37 AM

Its not just easy to get bitcoin but it is not hard to do, only your hardwork, determination and wholehearted participation to work here will be the answer to get it. Ofcourse willingness to take time all of it, so you can

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
asawaq23

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:00:28 PM

There are many ways to get and earn bitcoins. If you don't want to invest fiat money to buy bitcoins, I preferred that you have to do some bounty campaigns like what we are doing. Because you are a student, I am very sure that you have also time to do some research on how to make income by just joining and performing task in this forum. Researching doesn't need special skills. It only needs patient and understanding. I cannot suggest you gambling because it will need money that you can't afford as a student. Maybe you shouldn't stop on cloud mining even though it needs a lot of time and effort to earn. As time pass you will notice that your earnings in mining is increasing. So, patience is a virtue. I would also suggest to you that you must pursue in studying until you graduate with flying colors. Because an investment with knowledge will lead you to a successful and profitable investor. Just saying.
Vin183~

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:02:35 PM

I think, You can get coin from join some campaign in the bounties
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:09:20 PM

There a lot of ways to earn a bitcoin, first if you have money you buy bitcoin and wait till its increases its value and definitely you will earn on it. The other one is to be  member and make some campaign about the bitcoin t earn points or bitcoin and eventually you can convert into cash or buy some more bitcoin as investment. 
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:11:14 PM

There are quite a handful of ways to start earning bitcoins and I strongly believe that your being on this platform has/will already give you a leverage. I did start my saying you could go on net to filling of Bitcoin faucets but no! The best bet to start with is filling of airdrops. Just get your required links/details ready & available to fill in the forms and most especially your ethereum wallet! Trust within a month you can start getting something at least for a start.
klim80

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:14:58 PM

As for me, the best way to earn bitcoin is doing signature campaigns in this forum, advertising in different social networks or trading. I think gambling is risky and you can lose what you have.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:36:15 PM

Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards
-Some guy on the internet

Just going to pop this address here: 1HNCH7C2zYTufQQ8ESSdnDs9EgfzVChMBS
I would not recommend donating as the only thing you will get in return is a
thank you from me Tongue

There are many ways to earn bitcoin. You just have to research and read many articles.
Yeah it has a lot of way to make bitcoin, it is multi-talented currency we can use bitcoin for a lot of purpose so the same way we can get bitcoin through multi sources. Price of bitcoin is not high and it is chance for bitcoin to invest as much as you can, trading is not the good option because it is risky way of earning. The best and simple way for bitcoin earning is joining the signature campaign and bounty campaign.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:43:05 PM

Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards
-Some guy on the internet

Just going to pop this address here: 1HNCH7C2zYTufQQ8ESSdnDs9EgfzVChMBS
I would not recommend donating as the only thing you will get in return is a
thank you from me Tongue

There are many ways to earn bitcoin. You just have to research and read many articles.
Yeah it has a lot of way to make bitcoin, it is multi-talented currency we can use bitcoin for a lot of purpose so the same way we can get bitcoin through multi sources. Price of bitcoin is not high and it is chance for bitcoin to invest as much as you can, trading is not the good option because it is risky way of earning. The best and simple way for bitcoin earning is joining the signature campaign and bounty campaign.
Well today is really the besr time to invest bitcoin it is now droping .The most common ways to get btc is to investing and trading I believe that this two ways is really the fastest way to gain more profit but it is really a little bit rIsky that is why I really redder on joining a signature campaign to gain bitcoin without any risk of outing a capital amount all you have to do is  to work  and wait for your tokens.
Sadnu

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:59:43 PM

If I were you? now you buy bitcoin, because it costs you today and you get it at a cheap price. because if you stay longer it will increase its value and sell it in price. With the Bitcoin price so volatile many people seem curious about getting some. Below we have listed some of the best exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: