Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:19:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do to get bitcoins?  (Read 10636 times)
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:00:22 PM

Try to get some free bitcoins through Faucets

Faucets is waste of time paying almost nothing, far better option to join a campaign or develop trading skills which can earn you money for lifetime.
I think faucets will be good for him since he doesn't have any skills yet.
op learn to code/designing in your free time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:02:03 PM

You said that you only can make offensive jokes, then make money with your jokes,
To start it, go to blogger and create a blog which is much easy, and start posting jokes at there daily, and invite your friends and other people at there and also advertise it everywhere, and when it get a good traffic then apply to google adsense. and start making money.
Shockrz (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:38:42 PM

I will consider making a blog, but what are the methods of payment?
btcjoin14

Activity: 891

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:42:46 PM

You can join a signature campaign suiting your member level and save up by making quality posts acting as an incentive to stay on the forum.If you keep on making quality posts you can start raking up the bitcoins
Shockrz (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:50:33 PM

I will try a campaign, also what are some good faucets? (if there is any)
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:07:25 PM

Bitcoin faucets are a massive waste of time and it's not worth the energy you will put into these huge time sinks literally clicking for dust. You will have a bigger earning potential after learning some Photoshop skills and you will have a better balance between school and freelancing because you will spend less time on gigs and earning more than doing dull and fatiguing work like clicking on faucets or solving captchas. My advice is to take the time to pick up some skills then reap the rewards later on.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:09:15 PM

You can join a signature campaign suiting your member level and save up by making quality posts acting as an incentive to stay on the forum.If you keep on making quality posts you can start raking up the bitcoins

At initial stage earning from signature campaign is the best way as you don't have to make huge investment and you  can start  collecting coins on weekly basis.
Shockrz (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:27:40 PM

I think I'm going to work on my photoshop skills at the moment and see where it gets me
adibe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:05:47 AM

At initial stage earning from signature campaign is the best way as you don't have to make huge investment and you  can start  collecting coins on weekly basis.

Yeah, if you don't have any skills and can online 24 hours on computer, signature campaign is the best way to earn bitcoin. Especially if you have a high rank bitcointalk account.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:09:26 AM

Try to get some free bitcoins through Faucets

Faucets is waste of time paying almost nothing, far better option to join a campaign or develop trading skills which can earn you money for lifetime.
I think faucets will be good for him since he doesn't have any skills yet.
op learn to code/designing in your free time.
I think even if they do not have the skills I think it does not mean you are advised to use a very boring way and the results were small. whereas many ways that you can use to get bitcoin without skills

Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:11:10 AM

Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards
-Some guy on the internet

Just going to pop this address here: 1HNCH7C2zYTufQQ8ESSdnDs9EgfzVChMBS
I would not recommend donating as the only thing you will get in return is a
thank you from me Tongue
good story to looking for donation or tips,but i think it was a good way to make profit with bitcoin,and you have long term profit,so why must be looking for another bitcoin earning?its not enough for you to have good investement on cloud mining?or afraid to be scammed??
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:18:10 AM

Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards
-Some guy on the internet

Just going to pop this address here: 1HNCH7C2zYTufQQ8ESSdnDs9EgfzVChMBS
I would not recommend donating as the only thing you will get in return is a
thank you from me Tongue
good story to looking for donation or tips,but i think it was a good way to make profit with bitcoin,and you have long term profit,so why must be looking for another bitcoin earning?its not enough for you to have good investement on cloud mining?or afraid to be scammed??

Cloud mining is never an investment due to the inherent risks underlying the asset, as well as the lack of regulation that compounds the risk and makes seeking damages nigh impossible in the event of operator default.

Hodl your damned coins people. Or invest in a coin with a sound business plan and hodl that. Think long term when you invest money in these technologies, they are very new and subsequently volatile.
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:37:25 AM

I would advise you to gain knowledge and experience on this forum, ask questions and interests. When you become a "Member", you can join the signature campaign, for example, "Yobit", where you will receive a small payments for the posts on the forum. The payments will go directly to the stock exchange, where you have already and will trade cryptocurrency.

I would not advise invest the money in cloud mining, cloud mining is    
fraud. You can still claim Satoshi from faucets,as a support for the balance of trading on the stock exchange
PsursV

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 06:42:28 AM

you have a majority of options, you can buy bitcoin using flat currency. and if you dont have money to buy then you should join signature compain, as so many people are earning bitcoin using signature compain
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:31:55 AM

you have a majority of options, you can buy bitcoin using flat currency. and if you dont have money to buy then you should join signature compain, as so many people are earning bitcoin using signature compain

Sorry dude, i don't wanna affront your word, but you use wrong word. Campaign not compain dude.
Maybe rather than you buy some bitcoin, it is better you earn it by signatures campaign. Every week you can receive at least 5 until 15 minutes.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:47:45 AM

Sorry dude, i don't wanna affront your word, but you use wrong word. Campaign not compain dude.
Maybe rather than you buy some bitcoin, it is better you earn it by signatures campaign. Every week you can receive at least 5 until 15 minutes.

Words not matter here every one will do mistake let's take it easy. But what you guys said it's correct in signature campaign we can collect some bitcoins but it's very late process one person join any campaign means maximum they can make 0.2 btc so like this you started means that too if you are hero member or later you can make this or it's very less amount so try to do trading with small amount it's risk but you can make some profit here.
jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:51:15 AM

Words not matter here every one will do mistake let's take it easy. But what you guys said it's correct in signature campaign we can collect some bitcoins but it's very late process one person join any campaign means maximum they can make 0.2 btc so like this you started means that too if you are hero member or later you can make this or it's very less amount so try to do trading with small amount it's risk but you can make some profit here.

Yeah if you have good strategy in trading then you can earn good amount of money on regular basis, but the fact is sometimes you may even loose if you take a wrong decision.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:17:12 PM

Yeah if you have good strategy in trading then you can earn good amount of money on regular basis, but the fact is sometimes you may even loose if you take a wrong decision.

well, trading like anything else has some risks too. so if you don't like the risks you can stay away. but it is not that bad because one good thing about trading is that you can prevent big losses just by selling soon in case of price drop and have things like stop loss to prevent it.

Only Bitcoin
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:19:15 PM

well, trading like anything else has some risks too. so if you don't like the risks you can stay away. but it is not that bad because one good thing about trading is that you can prevent big losses just by selling soon in case of price drop and have things like stop loss to prevent it.

Trading surely involves some risk but it depends on you how you play with it, good skills and good knowledge will allow you to make more money over a period of time.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:36:27 PM

Get a job, buy some bitcoin. This is the most efficient way to start collecting coins, but if you are short on effort but long on time, you can always faucet or Sig campaign. There is a reason why we pontificate meaninglessly over trivial questions such as these on the forum Smiley

Do not invest in mining. Mining essentially collects you bitcoins, right? Better it seems to earn them with your mind, nothing to breakdown or disconnect.

Well, if your brain breaks down or disconnects, maybe you have more pressing concerns than bitcoin  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: