Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:36:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do to get bitcoins?  (Read 10636 times)
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:19:37 PM

You should just do some signature campaigns and other methods to gain as fast as possible some bitcoins.
If not do this you will most likely gain almost no profit this year so do it real fast!!

I got my bitcoin too in joining signaturw campaign, social media campaign and even airdrops. try to read and get information here in forum.and discussions so that you will learn more about bitcoin un which it can help you to earn .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:05:46 PM

Either you need to save money in order to buy bitcoin, or participate in the bounty, earning cryptocurrency.
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:14:19 PM

Subscription campaigns have been advised here many times, and I support these tips, it's really a working way to get cryptocurrency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:26:44 PM

Subscription campaigns have been advised here many times, and I support these tips, it's really a working way to get cryptocurrency.
Yes I agree on that, joining a campaign is really the best way to get bitcoin and altcoin. I believe that this was the best way to earn bitcoin because we only need to work hard on signature campaign without any investment capital required. I believe that signature campaign is low risk than any other types of ways.

Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:00:47 PM

You can win bitcoins in any bitcoin lottery. It's real, just try. This is the easiest way to get bitcoins)
Dolarin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:03:43 PM

I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/
I think in your case the best way to get bitcoins is to participate in bounty companies.
Vinodam

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:22:31 PM

Bitcoin can be gotten via Mining processes. You can also earn Bitcoin like you earn other currency, that is by providing goods or services in exchange for the highly sought for crytocurrency(Bitcoin). Another way of earning Bitcoin is by purchasing it with local currency.
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:32:37 PM

Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards
-Some guy on the internet

Just going to pop this address here: 1HNCH7C2zYTufQQ8ESSdnDs9EgfzVChMBS
I would not recommend donating as the only thing you will get in return is a
thank you from me Tongue

What you can do is to buy bitcoin as much as you can. You can sell them anytime with the price you want.  You can go also through mining, to earn tokens and exchange to bitcoin. You can join online gamings, maybe you are lucky with that. Try to join other bitcoin projects in social media,maybe you make it better on that side. You can join us also in this campaign, I think you have all the potentials to earn such bitcoin.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:33:16 PM

Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue

Either through mining or through purchase. Nowadays, many business entities are already selling Bitcoins. Like in my country, one convenience store chain and a couple of banks are already selling Bitcoins; however, you must take note that the buying price of it is a little higher compared to its usual market price. Another option to enlarge your Bitcoin stash is through trading, but right now, I don't think a lot of people would be willing enough to part with their Bitcoins because most people are holding until the time Bitcoin surges once more.
brylle34

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:47:09 PM

Get bitcoins on your pockets while the value is low and there is a bloodbath, you should read and read about bitcoin. i personally use cloud mining too, but i wouldn't recommend cloud mining because of the volatility of bitcoin u would buy on high price but would not get your roi fast, almost all cloud mining right now have a limited contract. i would suggest do some campaigns and advertising so that you will earn bitcoin
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:51:53 PM

if you want to earn crypto for free you may use faucets its the easy way and its not very hard to use but you can get only small amount of coins there i suggest you join bounty campaigns so that you can gain more profit than just earing in faucets.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:55:07 PM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue

Since you are a student, just try to save money from your allowance and when you have enough then try to invest on bitcoins and from that day you can multiply your coins by trading in the market waiting for the increase and decrease of prices to earn profit.

feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:13:58 AM

You can go mining perhaps ? But if you mining, you will need some mining tools.
Mining tools for bitcoin is not cheap, you need funds to buy it.
BTR Community

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:17:00 AM

I believe Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin will increase prices. In my opinion, this is a good time to buy Bitcoin..
I hope this year the price of Bitcoin will go up to 20k. If you want to be more profitable, now Buy Bitcoin Hold it
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 261

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:25:23 AM

You can go mining perhaps ? But if you mining, you will need some mining tools.
Mining tools for bitcoin is not cheap, you need funds to buy it.
Fot now start bitcoin mining is not advisable because bitcoin mining difficult was increased so you need huge funds to make bitcoin but it will give stable income but maybe low when compared to other kind of investments.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:41:39 AM

There are a lot of ways to get more bitcoins. As you said, you don’t have skills regarding on the bitcoin, except for making offensive jokes. Use your ability in-joke join to YouTube campaign create a video at least two mins. I think that will be more suitable to your skill because comedian person. do your part and they will prize your work.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:53:35 AM

There has some way for you to get  free bitcoin, but I think you’d better take part in signature campaign. As far as you know that cryptocurrency market requires lots of risks, but if you want to get benefit from bitcoin, you know that you must have to build yourself experience, skill to do trading or investing and any other works in this crypto market. Nobody can understand all about skill for trading, investing and the like when they don’t have any knowledge, therefore I advise you to  spend your time to learn some skills to have chance to get bigger benefits from this job.
rain_017

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:19:40 AM

For me i suggest you to join signature campaign to make sure that you'll get enough btc than to join in faucet or gambling. In this way you dont have to invest any amount of fiat money or any currency, beside you can earn profit without sacrificing anything.
miradorme

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:20:46 PM

There are so many link that you can mine bitcoin and earn. But I will preferably suggest that you may join in bounty campaigns because it has a higher value of bitcoin you can receive.
enwi

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 12:27:39 PM

as a beginner you have a lot to learn and read about bitcoin and trading, you can get bitcoin by following bounty program, of course there are some rules there that you have to do and you have to do it patiently

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: