Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:41:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do to get bitcoins?  (Read 10644 times)
Gamix

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:14:25 PM

If you want to get free bitcoins or earn some, try participating in bitcoin lotteries or bouty campaigns.
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:35:03 PM

If you are still a newbie like me then by buying is an instant thing we can do, but actually many things we can do to get bitcoin for example is to follow bounties who pay with bitcoin in this forum.

..........///....../////..........
Granslam

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:42:15 AM

Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards
-Some guy on the internet

Just going to pop this address here: 1HNCH7C2zYTufQQ8ESSdnDs9EgfzVChMBS
I would not recommend donating as the only thing you will get in return is a
thank you from me Tongue
Look for earning opportunities at the services area. It does not go empty on offers to earn some extra bitcoins. Of course buying bitcoin from exchanges is the fastest way you could have bitcoins but if you want to add to what you buy, you could join signature campaigns, sell stuff, write a blog, make a faucet site. The list of possible options could be a long one depending on how much time you would invest into having bitcoins.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:19:48 PM

Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue
I think if you still have a little save in the first save if there is an urgent need and need to be paid you remain a student, and given money both your parents. In addition to studying at school you can do activities such as sports and exciting performances as well as learning mining sites and bitcoin sales to help the family economy.
hidayatgp12

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:34:41 PM

In my opinion, i am not only looking for bitcoin but also looking for other cryptocurrency. I could get something such as ETH and other tokens by following bounty campaigns. There are you could and must you do to get bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. If you don't have any skill i suggest you to learn much more. Because i used to you be like you, a student which doesn't have any job. But by learning, (with my expert friend and asking in the forum) i could do something more to get what i want. I hope what i say could make you more excited to learn about bitcoin.
l0uisStanley

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:41:28 PM

Save some economies and buy as much as you can even if the amount you have is pretty low
Minerall

Activity: 235
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:41:05 PM

I doubt that someone will just give away bitcoins. They need either to be earned, or to be mined. But since it's very difficult to earn it, and it's even more difficult to mine it, the easiest way is to buy it.
Shipitcinvova

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:49:29 PM

the issue of bitcoins is possible only in digital form, and anyone can start mining, or, as they say, minkot bitcoins at any time.
Fayamba

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:53:44 PM

If you have money, just buy it from an exchange site. But if you dont have that money to buy and want to earn it through another means, you can start doing bounty campaigns where you can earn some tokens then exchange them for bitcoin.
snekinmyleg

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:55:28 PM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue
If you want to own some bitcoin then you have to put your money out and buy bitcoin on and hold it. You will not be able to earn bitcoin with phishing sites on the internet
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:58:08 PM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue
If you want to own some bitcoin then you have to put your money out and buy bitcoin on and hold it. You will not be able to earn bitcoin with phishing sites on the internet

There are many sites that make money by bitcoin and it is prestige but not scam . I have earned bitcoin on those sites
isetter

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:59:38 PM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue

There are many sites that make money by bitcoin and it is prestige but not scam . I have earned bitcoin on those sites

Can you tell me the names of those sites?
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:00:39 PM

If you have some required fiat for investment, learn the method of mining and do it to get bitcoin. Without investment if you need to earn bitcoin, try signature campaign or trading for a reliable earning.
I agree with you that joining signature campaign can really help newbie here in crypto world to get some bitcoin, and my advice is to join or participate on a great campaign, and we will be able to know if we join a great campaign if it has a great team and a great manager, just like yahoo and aerys2.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
waywethe

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:03:52 PM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue

I do not agree with what you say. Myself is the owner of a monetization app on the appstore, and my app is trusted their  by everyone does the duty in exchange for their bitcoin. And I paid them full and not scamer
minnerETN

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:05:12 PM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue
You can invest in equipment that can dig  bitcoin. That's the smartest way to invest
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:06:52 PM

There are plenty of free faucets to earn bitcoin and altcoin, but you should choose reputable faucets and have paid for many.

Liamlion4945

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:16:13 PM

There are many ways you can make more bitcoins. You can use to sell or provide products or services in exchange for bitcoin. Besides, you can also opt for the capaign to earn extra bitcoins at this bitcointalk forum.
Thardz07

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:17:07 PM

Then you should buy bitcoins  Grin . Nowadays is the great opportunity to buy bitcoins while the price is still cheap. You can also earn bitcoins for free in a legit faucets but in a very few amounts. I suggest you to buy bitcoins and hold it until month of December.
rapperug92

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:20:08 PM

You can join a signature campaign or you save from your paycheck to invest in bitcoin. You have many ways
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:20:25 PM

If you have some required fiat for investment, learn the method of mining and do it to get bitcoin. Without investment if you need to earn bitcoin, try signature campaign or trading for a reliable earning.
I agree with you that joining signature campaign can really help newbie here in crypto world to get some bitcoin, and my advice is to join or participate on a great campaign, and we will be able to know if we join a great campaign if it has a great team and a great manager, just like yahoo and aerys2.
There are many ways yes one is through signature campaign or trading or gambling or through e-commerse business. There are some of those, and many others that accept dollars and bitcoin. Bitcoin allows online marketplaces to be brought up much easier than before, no dealing with payment processors with big commissions. Its just the merchant, and the buyer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: