Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:32:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do to get bitcoins?  (Read 10636 times)
erep

Activity: 2282
Merit: 590

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:50:46 AM

I dont think the guy is around here to check our answers but still, there may be only 2 ways for you to get Bitcoins. Either buy them from an exchange or learn something useful for the community so that you can earn some tokens.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Urbinklin

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:51:18 AM

If you do not have your own funds for investment - participate in bounty campaigns. It's a long, monotonous, but it's paying off. You will be paid tokens, which you can later sell and buy bitcoin.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:58:22 AM

You should start your journey by joining signature campaign, as majority of people are earning descent amount of bitcoins from it and it doesn't require any technical skills, that would be good for you.
I will second this, if and only if, you plan on making posts that actually say something.  There are so many signature campaigners on this forum who just spam threads to get paid, and it's annoying to read their garbage.  You'll know it when you see it.  But wearing a signature is a good way to earn pocket change--it's nothing significant.  If you're just looking for bitcoin to play around with it's not a bad idea.  Stay in school, that's the best investment you can make right now.

I agree on this. Finish school and then do bitcoin later. For some reason, I will not recommend signature campaign if you will rely on it for your everyday need. It takes a while for the bounties to send payment (more than a month or even two months), and if you are unlucky you will not get paid at all. What I am doing is to keep on joining bounties until I found one who will pay me. Just like my signature below.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
tiktak89

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:13:41 AM

In addition to bounty campaigns, from which you also get a very good income, you can give paid services on the Internet, in the bitcoin sphere. This can be, for example, a paid information channel. But there you must have really unique, reliable information that will bring people benefits.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:17:00 AM

you'll only have to hold a lot of bitcoin just hold it while its value is less than just sell if it drops its value the more you hold it first because bitcoin ban on china when the event is over in china bitcoin will increase again

Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:25:45 AM

Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards
-Some guy on the internet

Just going to pop this address here: 1HNCH7C2zYTufQQ8ESSdnDs9EgfzVChMBS
I would not recommend donating as the only thing you will get in return is a
thank you from me Tongue
If you are not gifted or don't have any skills then the simply suggestion that I can give to you is to buy bitcoin when it is at dip and wait for its price to rise up again then sell. It is better if you prefer long term investments to get more greater amount of profit.
bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:34:40 AM

Here described a very advantageous option - participation in bounty campaigns. You get a lot of different tokens without any attachments, you just spend your time. Have a lot of patience, and you can make good money on it.

Blockman21

Activity: 205

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:37:48 AM

If you have some money then try to invest. If none then take part at bounties and airdrops - its simplest way.
russella31

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:38:55 AM

Be patient. That is the main key in getting bitcoin. As for me, I started in campaigning first and once I know how to invest right then I would eventually start investing into some promising programs that bitcoin offer.
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:45:32 AM

There are many ways you can earn bitcoin. Join the signature campaigns, social media, online advertising campaigns ... The simplest is to use the money to buy bitcoin. Then you can learn, explore the crypto market and trade for profit. Another way is mining, but it is not easy and expensive.
desanti

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:03:38 PM

to get bitcoin you can follow some signature campaign or other method to get bitcoin, if you do not have any skill you can buy bitcoin by using fiat currency that is by tradeing which I can suggest for you, you can try to develop a chemistry and learn a lot of new things that can help you how to get bitcoin in the long run.
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:07:15 PM

Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue
There are many bitcoin activities that you can do to earn bitcoin. One of it is joining to a campaign which is I usually do. This campaigns have a different activities such as Signature, Facebook, Twitter Campaigns that you can earn tokens which has a value in market.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:10:11 PM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue
If you have spare bitcoins to work with then there is alot of ways and things you can do in order to earn more bitcoins,first of all is trading,trading other alternate cryptocurrency for profit.Gambling,and investing into another site or joing crowdfunding and investing on icos

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
spiritguardcharles

Activity: 104
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:14:43 PM

You should atleast join some community in which provides profitable activities such as signature campaign and etc who used bitcoin as a payment in order for you to earned some bitcoin while at home .Actually there are many ways to earned bitcoin but it's depends on you if you want to earned high amount of bitcoin in a period of time because there's some activities who offers a small amount of bitcoin such as lottery

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
RockHenki

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:20:55 PM

As I think there are many ways you can earn bitcoin, the simplest way is to use the money to buy bitcoin, you can do mining, or follow some signature campaign or commune media Assembly, online advertising campaigns like Facebook, Twitter ..
Cedie

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:33:13 PM

Well there are many things to do in order to earn bitcoins. First is to develop knowledge about bitcoin, have some research about bitcoin, about cryptocurrency, and trading. Another is to develop skills with relation to some things in the internet. Once yoi have mastered some skilla you can be paid by bitcoin in exchange with your services for the online companies. Another is through investment. Buy bitcoins and hold. Or manage it through " buy low sell high".
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:53:26 AM

If you can not afford to invest money in bitcoin yet - study the information, learn to analyze the market and at the first opportunity save money for investments.
rosabella

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:00:08 AM

In my opinion, the best and easiest way to earn Bitcoins is to accept them as a means of payment. If you have a small business, the integration is done quickly and easily. No matter if you have a brick and mortar shop or an online business, no matter if you sell goods or services. You just have to complete the following three steps:

Get a free online Bitcoin wallet from Coinbase. If you're not sure what a Bitcoin wallet is, check out my What is Bitcoin section. There are also many other providers apart from Coinbase. When you sign up with LocalBitcoins you will also get a free bitcoin wallet with a broad range of functions. Find out which works best for you. And remember, no wallet is absolutely safe, so be careful with your money. Especially make sure you keep your Bitcoins stored safely in at least 2 or 3 different places.

Display a QR-code with your Bitcoin address next to your cash register. There are two options here.
When you have your wallet, go to a section that says 'Receive Money' or 'Add funds' or something similar. There will usually be a QR-code that has your Bitcoin address encoded in it. Print out the image with the QR-code and place it next to your cash register. Your customers will typically have a Bitcoin app installed on their smartphone where they can enter the value of the purchase in USD or EUR. Their app calculates the corresponding Bitcoin value. It automatically takes the current exchange rate to get the right amount. On your wallet account you can check the confirmation of your incoming payment.
Some wallets offer a 'Receive Money' functionality. When you earn Bitcoins by accepting them as a payment method on a more regular basis it comes in handy when you use a button called 'Create Payment Request'. Here you enter the Bitcoin amount the customer has to pay and it will show the corresponding QR-code automatically. This way the customer doesn't need to enter an amount which makes the payment for them more convenient. For this method you need to calculate the Bitcoin amount from your USD or EUR price before you can enter it for the QR-code to generate.

Display the 'Bitcoin accepted here' logo at the entrance to your shop to show everybody your innovative payment integration. You will find a printable version of the logo plus a free guide under Downloads.

That's it. It's so easy, start to earn Bitcoins by selling goods and services today! This is just a quick description how to earn Bitcoins by accepting them as a means of payment. These links are also helpful:

How to accept Bitcoin, for small businesses includes more info for online businesses
The Bitcoin Wiki Trade page shows you which other businesses already accept Bitcoin. Add your shop here to get more publicity
Coinmap is an OpenStreetMap where you can see the geographical distribution of Bitcoin accepting businesses. Add your shop here as well
There are many other lists and indexes where you can add your shop. I find the two mentioned ones to work best so far. If you have one that you think is really good and complete, contact me. I will be happy to add other links here.
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:45:28 AM

If you are looking for an opportunity to get a crypto currency without money investments - participate in the bounty. This is one of the easiest ways to get coins.

Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:04:15 PM

Their many ways to get bitcoin, one of the way to earn bitcoin is to participating in bounty, another way  to earn bitcoin by join signature campaign, also trading and investing is another means of earn bitcoin. So if you are able to do above mentioned, You ll earn bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: