Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:14:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBillions GBBG  (Read 51695 times)
aussie_striker (OP)

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2013, 02:38:43 PM

I filed a formal complaint against GBBG with the SEC. Apparently fraudulent ponzi schemes involving bitcoin are in their jurisdiction now.

Have fun with that.

Why waste your time, how about you file them against the hundreds of ponzis that are ponzis and all of us know they are. GBBG isn't and if you think it is keep posted as you will waste a lot of time thinking that way while others realize there is a lot more to it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 02:40:30 PM

I filed a formal complaint against GBBG with the SEC. Apparently fraudulent ponzi schemes involving bitcoin are in their jurisdiction now.

Have fun with that.

I guess we'll be looking at litigation in Rome, Wisconsin right after Tyler, Texas.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
threeip

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2013, 05:13:08 PM

Have fun with that.

Why waste your time, how about you file them against the hundreds of ponzis that are ponzis and all of us know they are. GBBG isn't and if you think it is keep posted as you will waste a lot of time thinking that way while others realize there is a lot more to it.

There is nothing more to it as you still have no way of 'creating value'.

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ GPG:2AFD99BB ಠ_ಠ mon
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227

Away on an extended break

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 06:04:10 PM

Nah, we're keeping this here for the sake of the community. Think of this being Level 1 of surviving in the Internet.

Dave,

I have been absent from this thread for awhile in the hopes that it would get removed by admins, but clearly it has not. I want to address your earlier responses:

So a couple of corrections, there is currently no revenue sharing, so the small amounts being sent out you are talking about calling revenue share do not exist. The only amounts being sent out are Founder referral rewards, which is basically a commission on Founder signups (which you said there was no payments for, and there isn't for the matrix, but there isn't even a matrix yet).

You pay around BTC1 to become a Founder, and they give you a small commission for everyone that you get to pay BTC1 and become a founder. Where do you think they are getting the BTC to pay the comissions? It's obvious! This is a clear pyramid scam. Don't let me prove it to you, I'll let you prove it to yourself. Read the next part of your post:

Also I don't consider this an investment scheme. The GBBG Bitcoin Fund I would consider an investment scheme but not the bitbillions program.
As for Founder positions vs Free positions. That is voluntary, yes you can get placed higher in the matrix with them and earn Founder rewards, maybe later there will be other benefits as well. Still free members will be able to earn and yes it does all depend on Bitbillions generating a revenue. That is one of the things that makes it legitimate. The fake programs will often give members 'fake' money with promises that it is real money by doing what you say above, paying members from other members memberships or other dodgy so called products that is just stuff on their website itself.

If you are a free member, you have to wait at the end of the line, and if anyone (even at the back of the line) becomes a founder member, they automatically move in front of you in line to receive a share of the potential future revenue. Then after you have been waiting for months, they tell you that there they ran out of revenue to share.

Oh, and while you were waiting in line they repeatedly announced things like "You are in luck! From today, until the end of June, 2013, GBBG will be granting 4 FREE FOUNDER MEMBERSHIP UPGRADES to any member who donates $100 or more." A free membership upgrade for $100+... wow Dave, wow... You investment seems to be in great hands.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 12:43:51 AM

Nah, we're keeping this here for the sake of the community. Think of this being Level 1 of surviving in the Internet.

Wiser words were never spoken.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2013, 12:59:11 PM

Wiser words were never spoken.

JohnK has spoken. Well done my fellow Malaysian.

aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2013, 04:10:12 PM

I hadn't checked the numbers on the site for the last couple of days but now there is 10,166 positions in total, 2,248 founder positions. So as I predicted it went past the 10K mark. Still waiting for just one of the predictions of failure from here to come about. Right now it is growing steadily.

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 12:32:36 AM

Latest blog post which has some relevant information that you guys would be interested in. It even mentions your favourite word starting with P. I've highlighted parts of it.

Hiccups and Financial Delays

Posted: Thursday, August 1st, 2013
Category: General Info

We have been working around the clock the past few weeks to get our servers upgraded, our infrastructure complete, and our financial systems in place for the launch of a few projects. As you all know, we are not far from the anticipated launch date, so things are very hectic. We planned to implement the enrollment of BitFeud, the Dream House Project, and the Dream Car Project today. However, we hit a small snag.

Our Founders VIP Club has been briefed on the snag and we felt it would be best to just put full, honest, open disclosure out to the membership. This way, everyone has a complete understanding of the work at hand and the struggles we have been facing. It should help everyone to remain confident and should help to keep any rumors or naysayers at bay.

When we launched GBBG’s bitbillions site, we anticipated a much higher rate of membership growth and Founder upgrades. This did not materialize as planned, so the funding for software development and technical infrastructure was also not achieved as anticipated. One of the greatest things our Founders VIP Clubs has done is to help with marketing ideas so that membership growth and funding have come around to anticipated levels.

From a funding perspective, we still face one major issue. The majority of our current donations are in the form of gofundme cash donations. This causes a 3-4 week delay in ability to deploy resources. Why? First, gofundme takes the donations and moves them to WePay (the payment processor). They both take a commission for their ‘services’ which eats into our capital. Then, there is a delay in processing the funds and delivering it to an account where it can be converted to bitcoin. Again, we face delays and fees converting our donations to bitcoins. Then, once we finally have bitcoins in hand, we are able to deploy. Funding levels only began to come to full-force about 3 weeks ago. So, we are just now finally starting to have them in hand to deploy into software and technology.

We also have been dealing with another major hurdle. A while back, our banking system, our payment processors, and gofundme called our operation into question. They were concerned about our bitcoin involvement and also concerned we may be a Ponzi or Pyramid scheme. The banking system froze our funds and required us to submit a ton of documentation and evidence that we are a legitimate operation. This took until yesterday to complete. So, this further delayed our development. We are proud to announce that we have fully satisfied the requirements necessary to prove our organization is legitimate, and now we have full banking, payment processing, and cash management flowing as should be.

The problem we face now is that cash delays have caused significant development delays. We plan to overcome these delays over the next few weeks as we can deploy greater numbers of programmers, since we now have the funds flowing properly to do so. We unfortunately must complete the server migration over this weekend. This will delay the registration of members into BitFeud, the Dream House Project, and the Dream Car Project. It will also delay the processing of Referral Rewards. We hope to achieve all these milestones throughout the weekend and be full-steam ahead by Monday, August 5th, 2013.

We appreciate your patience and understanding. This is a HUGE project and there are a lot of things to accomplish before we launch. We will be working around the clock through the weekend and will deploy things as they are available. Keep checking the Member Area and the Projects pages for updates.

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2013, 12:04:56 PM

My apologies for not having any update for awhile. Bitbillions now has three live projects with another one being released this week. You can no longer get a Founder position. There are 3285 Founder positions in total. It is a long way off the 50,000 that was projected and disappointing because it meant that the big projects that require larger funding have not been able to be developed. Those that have Founder positions will share in the 10% revenue pool by themselves as well as sharing in the other two revenue pools. The second 10% revenue share pool will now be shared by Founders and co-Founders. The co-Founder positions are available for $30 BTC equivalent. There is a limited number of positions.

Founder and Co-Founder Members are the only members that are paid commissions on referral membership fees. If you are not a Founder or Co-Founder Member you will NOT be paid commissions on your referrals.

We process all earnings payouts on the 15th of the month for the revenue generated during the prior month.

We are in Development Stage. We will remain in this stage until we have 6,715 Co-Founder members. If you are a Founder or Co-Founder, you will be paid 40% commission for every referral that upgrades to Co-Founder during this stage.

The remaining members, along with Founders and co-founders, will share in the 3rd revenue share pool which is 30%.

The matrix will be set after all the co-founder positions are taken.

The projects that are currently live are;

Track My URL - URL shortening & tracking

Dream Car Project - Earn entries to win a car by clicking on ads. Also referral commissions available as an upgraded member. Entries also give GBBG points which help you earn with the revenue share pools. Launched 3 weeks ago currently 1076 members

BitFeud - Half price Cash. The difference between the amount you pay and the amount you receive is being covered by sponsors, advertising sales, and other external revenue. 3-level referral commissions for premium members. The first flash sales will be this week. I believe it will be $20 for $10, $60 for $30 and $100 for $50. Just launched last week there is currently 325 members.

All of the above projects have a free and premium component. The Dream Car Project is about to have a change in compensation and entries making it more attractive to new members and aligning it with the Bitfeud compensation model.

I have been told to expect the MyBitcoinRewards site to be released within the next week that will allow people to 'win' bitcoins. It will be a similar setup to the Dream Car Project. Once again it will have free and premium components.

According to the site the other project pending is the Dream House Project (similar to Dream Car Project).

There is also three advanced projects in the member area that will not begin until there is enough financial backing;
1. Encrypted Communication - Talk to anyone, anywhere!
2. Anti-Piracy System - Saving the entertainment industry $60 Billion per year!
3. Cloud Operating System - Bring your computing entirely to the cloud!

This is not all the projects planned either. Discussion in the VIP room has revealed other ones that are partially developed and just waiting for funding to allow completion.

The first revenue share payment will be 15th of November.

Current GBBG Membership Stats

Total Members    15,699
Founders    3,285
Co-Founders    116
Reserves    240
Free    12,058

For more information contact me or check out the site on my link.

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 05:34:16 AM

New Blog post on the site released today.

Moving in a Positive Direction
October 16, 2013

By bitadmin

Things are really looking up since we launched our very first Earning Source this month! The organization is generating positive cash flow every single day. And, this cash flow is growing. If this trend continues, every single member has an opportunity to earn! We are already producing sufficient revenue to fund all profit sharing pools, referral compensation, and operations. We are already producing enough extra revenue to pour some back into software development. This is an amazing feat for a company that is really less than 9 months old.

We decided this week to make a few changes to the bitbillions website. First, we rearranged some of the pages visitors see when they first visit the site. We feel they more appropriately deliver our message in this new order. In addition, we modified the website to reflect the new term “Earning Sources”. We feel this label more appropriately describes the various websites and products GBBG will be delivering over the coming years.
Corporate Identity and Focus

GBBG has decided to pour 100% of its energy into bitcoin related projects for the foreseeable future. We intend to release an official corporate website before November 1st, 2013 that will more appropriately describe the corporation, our leaders, our developers, and our skills. From this corporate website we can offer development, consulting, and other technology related services to outside clients. In addition, we can more appropriately capitalize future products. The bitbillions site will be entirely centered around the membership Matrix and Earnings Centers.
Revolutionary Bitcoin Product on the Horizon

During the past week, potential angel investors, members of the VIP Club, senior leadership, and senior developers have been discussing corporate strategy, capitalization, and product development. We have decided to focus on 1 core revolutionary product for the time being. Due to the skills of our development team, recently discovered access to Angel capital, and and extremely ingenious, 100% unique Bitcoin related product idea, we have an amazing opportunity on the table.

Over the next 3 to 6 months, we will pour every ounce of energy we can into an amazing, REVOLUTIONARY bitcoin product. We are certain this product will forever change the entire global bitcoin economy. This idea is so incredible, we think it may forever solidify GBBG as THE technology leader when it comes to anything Bitcoin. It is an ingenious solution to finally make Bitcoin a mainstream thing.

The product we intend to release over the next 3 to 6 months will completely eliminate all barriers to entry into the Bitcoin world. Any person, anywhere on earth, will be able to acquire bitcoins within minutes, without connecting a bank account, transferring funds, buying bitcoins through an exchange, disclosing their identity or personal information, using a credit card, or even mining them. As a matter of fact, this product is so incredible that any person, anywhere on earth will be able to acquire and spend bitcoins without even having to learn about wallets, public keys, private keys, or anything about bitcoin whatsoever. And best of all, they won’t have to bother with the trouble of securing their bitcoins!

It is our opinion that the 3 greatest barriers to Bitcoin becoming a mainstream payment mechanism is the technical learning curve, barriers to acquiring them, and security. We intend to completely remove all three barriers from the equation with one single product. This will FOREVER change the way people acquire and use bitcoins. This will FOREVER change the Bitcoin economy. This is a truly REVOLUTIONARY idea. And you, the members of GBBG, will profit from it!

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 07:56:44 AM

The latest earning center has been released. It is My Bitcoin Rewards and is setup similar to the iwantacar site. Members can click on ads to get entries to win different amounts of bitcoin. It is currently setup to win 1,5 and 10 BTC.

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2013, 09:39:08 AM

The product we intend to release over the next 3 to 6 months will completely eliminate all barriers to entry into the Bitcoin world. Any person, anywhere on earth, will be able to acquire bitcoins within minutes, without connecting a bank account, transferring funds, buying bitcoins through an exchange, disclosing their identity or personal information, using a credit card, or even mining them. As a matter of fact, this product is so incredible that any person, anywhere on earth will be able to acquire and spend bitcoins without even having to learn about wallets, public keys, private keys, or anything about bitcoin whatsoever. And best of all, they won’t have to bother with the trouble of securing their bitcoins!

Do keep us posted, if it comes online.

Financisto

Activity: 633
Merit: 768

BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2013, 06:35:13 AM

Holy crap!

Bitcoin generation without mining or buying...

That sounds like a bible fish miracle...

Unfortunately, I'm damn skeptical in order to believe it that fast.

But I'm gonna keep track of this thread.

Good luck...

LIST • ESCROW providers • Ranking & Scores available!LIST • FOSS BrainwalletsBTC ⇆⚡⇄ BTCBTC aka BTC: 16MBvhaJoRBxW3Vk6apnvz3UYT9HAgraVS ⚡ PGP: 2680207AA9A1B69FE7A033D80DE0F221074384C4 ⚡ If you think freedom matters, please support the development of these privacy projects→DONATE some sats: TailsQubes OSWhonixVeraCryptPicocryptKryptorSimpleX Chat
aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2013, 06:43:32 AM

Do keep us posted, if it comes online.

Yes I will keep the post updated regarding it. What I have heard is that they are looking to a few (less than 10 maybe half that) investors to be put in capital so they can get the developers onto it as a high priority. If anyone here may be interested I can pass on your details. They are being careful though because they do not want someone to beat them to it. That is the reason for the low number of investors. I believe there are already two interested with $50K plus. One using bitcoin and the other cash. I'm not even sure they will accept investors that are not from or recommended from within the VIP club but it is worth a try for someone that has good capital available, my definition of good capital being $10K plus.

Someone asked how long it will take to make the plan. The answer was
the plan, 30 days. the software 90-180 days
implementation and live to market, about 6 months

The current and planned earning centers will continue but I think this new one will dwarf them in regards to revenue generation. The best part of that is that at least some of it will flow to GBBG to be distributed to the members.

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2013, 06:45:59 AM

Holy crap!

Bitcoin generation without mining or buying...

That sounds like a bible fish miracle...

Unfortunately, I'm damn skeptical in order to believe it that fast.

But I'm gonna keep track of this thread.

Good luck...

It doesn't say without buying so maybe not as much of a miracle as you think.

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 07:10:11 AM

Launch of GBBG|Ware
November 7, 2013

By bitadmin

GBBG is proud to announce the launch of our software development division GBBG|Ware. With teams of talented software engineers, decades of experience developing everything from small websites to large-scale enterprise systems to mobile applications and scientific research tools, GBBG|Ware is poised to become a powerhouse in the IT industry. The initial site is live now with plans to incorporate deeper information soon.

We feel GBBG|Ware can generate solid, growing revenue for the entire organization. Profits generated through the development of web projects, mobile applications, and enterprise systems will be contributed to the bitbillions Matrix and shared with our members. In addition, any member of bitbillions.com who refers a client to GBBG|Ware shall receive a commission up to 5% of the entire development budget of the project. This could mean substantial compensation for some members. It is not uncommon for an enterprise-level development project to have a multi-million dollar budget. So, if you know someone wanting to develop a website, mobile application, proprietary software, or enterprise-level system, tell them about GBBG|Ware. It could represent a tremendous income for you!

GBBG|Ware is a wholly owned division of GBBG (bitbillions). One very unique aspect of this new division of our company is the focus on Bitcoin development. We have assembled teams of experienced software engineers that are poised in anticipation of Bitcoin projects. If you or someone you know has an idea for a Bitcoin product, service, application, or website, we are the go-to team. Decades of experience, combined with a passion for the Bitcoin protocol are waiting to engage Bitcoin projects.

Help us build GBBG|Ware into a prosperous division of our organization. Help us find clients and projects. We will ask every potential client if they were referred by a member. Every time a member of bitbillions brings work to the table, they will be compensated. Imagine finding a multi-million dollar Bitcoin project and getting up to 5% of the development budget, just for sharing a link…

Visit: http://www.gbbg-ware.com today!

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 07:53:22 PM

GBBG|Ware Client Engagement – Eastern Europe

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2013

We are pleased to announce the signing of a Software Development Agreement and receipt of initial payment by our eastern European branch. GBBG|Ware has been formally engaged by an undisclosed organization to develop a Bitcoin Gaming product, complete with Internet website, server infrastructure, Bitcoin payment processing, and social features.

The core team for this project shall include a staff mathematician, experts in gaming logic and advanced algorithms, and experts in cryptography and payment processing. Initial development plans call for 90 days core logic development and core infrastructure. Beta testing, refining, and production stages to follow core logic.

Due to the highly competitive nature of the industry within which our client operates, along with a great deal of Intellectual Property to be disclosed to our team for the purposes of this project, our client has asked that details regarding their identity, the exact nature of the project, the name or website of the project, and other important information be kept secret at this time. More information will be made available nearer to the completion and public distribution of the product.

In order that GBBG|Ware may present a certain level of transparency for their parent company GBBG and the membership that shall benefit financially from such projects as this, we have secured permission from the client to make known the bitcoin address where the initial project payment was made upon closing the deal. Upon the signing of the Software Development Agreement between the client and GBBG|Ware, the initial payment for this project was sent to this bitcoin address:

1Pq3MhcWyNNz7FAHwCavJh2rZA1m7XYpDQ

Details which may easily be verified here: https://blockchain.info/address/1Pq3MhcWyNNz7FAHwCavJh2rZA1m7XYpDQ

GBBG|Ware is a global IT company with multiple proficiencies. Our deep business intelligence, coupled with incredibly efficient project management ensures success. We are smart IT outsourcing. From brainstorming and creativity stage, through project development, to deployment and beyond, we consistently deliver the absolute best solutions. We provide services to companies in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and more.

GBBG|Ware LOVES Bitcoin. We may even be the very first global IT company to establish a dedicated bitcoin development division. If you are considering the development, implementation, growth, or management of a Bitcoin related product, website, or service, we are the team for you.

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 12:57:26 AM

FREE BITCOIN GIVEAWAY !!!
YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS !!!

On December 20th, we will GIVE 1 FREE BITCOIN to 1 Co-Founder who upgraded between November 16th, 2013 and December 15th, 2013. ANY account that upgrades to Co-Founder status between these dates has a chance to win HUGE! Imagine if BTC value goes to $750 or $1000 or more by that time. What if you simply upgraded 1 Co-Founder account and walked away with an entire BITCOIN? Awesome!

Simple Rules

Every Co-Founder account upgraded between 2013-11-16 and 2013-12-15 gets 1 entry for a chance to win 1 ENTIRE BITCOIN!

Winner will be chosen randomly by a computer algorithm.

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
Rupture

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 02:59:38 AM

Why is this ponzi still going?
aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 04:31:04 AM

Why is this ponzi still going?
That's easy to answer...it isn't a ponzi, otherwise it wouldn't be still going.

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████