Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:48:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 516 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched!  (Read 522713 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
CryptoWitch

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

This is my life. This is my path.

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 11:29:36 AM

where i must post 20 or more posts here?Huh//

also i can not add at signature why???
any link???

You can post anywhere, the main idea is to market Wings in other threads and with the sig investors take notice of Wings.

The only way is up  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:58:34 PM

I would like to contribute to this project!

I could do some Translations. I can Translate the thread to Portuguese. It seems that someone already claimed it, but can I cooperate and do some translations as well?
tetra

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:21:04 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2016, 03:41:29 PM by tetra

Hi,

I registered on telegram and connected with the eggsbot. I also followed wings on twitter and signed up for the newsletter. How do I collect the bounty now?
The blog post didnt help Sad

Edit: Solved

atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:23:39 PM

Hi,

I registered on telegram and connected with the eggsbot. I also followed wings on twitter and signed up for the newsletter. How do I collect the bounty now?
The blog post didnt help Sad

Edit: Solved

Just make sure that your change the links in the signature BBCODE wherein "wings.ai/?ref=EGGUSERNAME" EGGUSERNAME needs to be replaced with your username from Eggs Bot https://telegram.me/eggsbo

limingz

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 05:04:08 PM

I am interested in wings ai. Has it started ico?

limingz

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 05:06:21 PM

Username:limingz

Thereisnospoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:00:34 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2016, 07:40:02 PM by Thereisnospoon

Why registering for signature campaign is made so inhumanly impossible?
I've spent almost an hour trying to figure it out how to do it on wings app with no luck.
The code I've received in sms is nowhere to enter ,app asks to send an email-what email? To whom or where? What do I need to type in that email? And how can I change my user name to Bitcointalk  account name? There is no any options given on the app.
User experience is absolutely horrible.
It really freaked me out-am I idiot or this thing is exceptionally for geeks who know how to navigate this piece of "technology"?
And people will be putting money in it  Huh

I thought DAO of slock it is too much  futuristic but this one is all different league lol.
It's so sad I slowly discovering that altcoins is just a hot pancakes although the whole block chain idea is absolutely revolutionary and promising.

▄███▄
           ▄██▀▀█▀▀██▄
         ▄███▄  █  ▄███▄
       ▄██▀ █▀█▄█▄█▀█ ▀██▄
      ██▀  █  ▄███▄  █  ▀██
     ██    █▄█▀ █ ▀█▄█    ██
    ██▀▀▀▀▄██ ▄▀ ▀▄ ██▄▀▀▀▀██
   ██ █  █▀ ▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄ ▀█  █ ██
  ██   ██ ▄█▀█     █▀█▄ ██   ██
  ██ ▄▄███▀   █   █   ▀███▄▄ ██
 ██▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄██
 ██▀  █ ▄██▄   ▄█▄   ▄██▄ █  ▀██
██▄▄▄ ██   █ ▄█▀█▀█▄ █   ██ ▄▄▄██
██   ███▄▄▄██▀  █  ▀██ ▄▄███   ██
██ ▄█▀█   ██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄██   █▀█▄ ██
███▀  █ ▄█▀█   ▄█▄   █▀█▄ █  ▀███
 ▀██▄▄██▀   █ ▄▀ ▀▄ █   ▀██▄▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄  █▄█   █▄█  ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀███████████████▀▀
OTPPAY

fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:34:43 PM

I've spent almost an hour trying to figure it out how to do it on wings app with no luck.
The code I've received in sms is nowhere to enter ,app asks to send an email-what email? To whom or where? What do I need to type in that email? And how can I change my user name to Bitcointalk  account name?
Is this ting is being designed for humans or for robots?
It really freaked me out-am I idiot or this thing is exceptionally for geeks?
I thought DAO of slock it is too much  futuristic but this one is all different league lol.
And people will be putting money in it
It's so sad I slowly discovering that altcoins is just a hot pancakes although the whole block chain idea is absolutely revolutionary and promising.

first register here https://telegram.me/eggsbot. once you have your username and password registered go to bounty.wings.ai and register there as well. then login and claim your bounties.
Thereisnospoon

Activity: 574

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:45:58 PM

The code I've received in sms is nowhere to enter ,app asks to send an email-what email? To whom or where? What do I need to type in that email? And how can I change my user name to Bitcointalk  account name?
I thought DAO of slock it is too much  futuristic but this one is all different league lol.

first register here https://telegram.me/eggsbot. once you have your username and password registered go to bounty.wings.ai and register there as well. then login and claim your bounties.
Thank you for help-I tried this already as I've said in my post. I better get out of here-it's not my league of IQ or time available to spend.
Wish everyone all the best with the project! 

▄███▄
           ▄██▀▀█▀▀██▄
         ▄███▄  █  ▄███▄
       ▄██▀ █▀█▄█▄█▀█ ▀██▄
      ██▀  █  ▄███▄  █  ▀██
     ██    █▄█▀ █ ▀█▄█    ██
    ██▀▀▀▀▄██ ▄▀ ▀▄ ██▄▀▀▀▀██
   ██ █  █▀ ▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄ ▀█  █ ██
  ██   ██ ▄█▀█     █▀█▄ ██   ██
  ██ ▄▄███▀   █   █   ▀███▄▄ ██
 ██▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄██
 ██▀  █ ▄██▄   ▄█▄   ▄██▄ █  ▀██
██▄▄▄ ██   █ ▄█▀█▀█▄ █   ██ ▄▄▄██
██   ███▄▄▄██▀  █  ▀██ ▄▄███   ██
██ ▄█▀█   ██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄██   █▀█▄ ██
███▀  █ ▄█▀█   ▄█▄   █▀█▄ █  ▀███
 ▀██▄▄██▀   █ ▄▀ ▀▄ █   ▀██▄▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄  █▄█   █▄█  ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀███████████████▀▀
OTPPAY

bitseedmike

Activity: 432

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 08:15:07 PM

Sorry if it's been posted already, but I haven't been able to find the following information on the links provided in the OP or in the BTT pages I have read. Interested, but would like to know:

1. What will be the total number of Wings tokens issued?

2. Will the eggs be a 1:1 exchange for the actual Wings token, or be the actual Wings token?

3. If not a 1 to 1 exchange or the actual token, what percentage of the total Wings distribution will the eggs be?

4. Will the eggs be the ICO token offered for sale?

5. Will the eggs or other ICO token be sold at a fixed price or mathematically determined price until completely sold, sold at a fixed price or mathematically determined price with no limit on amount of tokens sold, or will a fixed amount be sold and divided among buyers at the end of the ICO?

6. Will there be a cap on investment?

Thanks.

Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:48:06 PM

Talented group of individuals. Will be watching as things progress.. Hope they can post an infographic explaining the differences in DAO's

Avalanche is a must own
MadCow

Activity: 655

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:35:34 AM

or better yet what's the deadline for 20 posts?

it will be end some time right before DAO, but we might reserve some bonus eggs for people to keep them during the DAO formation period.  have to figure out how to do that as the Eggs will be useless (as far as converting to WINGS maybe some people will keep them as collector items) after the WINGS DAO closes.

I registered on telegram webapp using a mobile phone and couldn't see where to enter my email address, but the signature rules say participants will be sent an email and will need to have reached 20 posts by that time to continue, will I be sent a text message instead?
MadCow

Activity: 655

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:49:54 AM

Thanks, this worked for me! I was confused coz I used a phone number on telegram ...
oneyesoneno

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:58:00 AM

I am interested in wings ai. Has it started ico?

they are preparing the whitepaper and making sure that it is qualified at the academic level
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:03:45 AM

or better yet what's the deadline for 20 posts?

it will be end some time right before DAO, but we might reserve some bonus eggs for people to keep them during the DAO formation period.  have to figure out how to do that as the Eggs will be useless (as far as converting to WINGS maybe some people will keep them as collector items) after the WINGS DAO closes.

I registered on telegram webapp using a mobile phone and couldn't see where to enter my email address, but the signature rules say participants will be sent an email and will need to have reached 20 posts by that time to continue, will I be sent a text message instead?

Just make sure that your change the links in the signature BBCODE wherein "wings.ai/?ref=EGGUSERNAME" EGGUSERNAME needs to be replaced with your username from Eggs Bot https://telegram.me/eggsbo

Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:47:49 AM

Going to be a tough sell getting people to buy into a DAO with what's happening to 'The DAO' right now.

MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:21:56 PM

Im not worried to much. Wings Platform is another type of DAO or a DAPP or we may call it a DAC. It is a long way to go but it has really huge potentials.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:48:37 PM

Im not worried to much. Wings Platform is another type of DAO or a DAPP or we may call it a DAC. It is a long way to go but it has really huge potentials.

Doesn't matter.  The fact that they called this a DAO and ether is involved will be enough to cause blowback.  It would be best to postpone launch until things settle down and the team can show that they will be taking security very seriously with appropriate checks and measures in place to deal with unforeseen problems.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:10:46 PM

Wings is whole different beast . Can't you get that into your thick skull. Maybe you are not technical enough to know the difference. All you care about is the $$$ . Come on be considerate with developers of different blockchain applications . There so many innovative minds. Don't ever pin point on one entity, does it all the same. No . That is not applicable .

████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
thegreenone

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:17:00 PM

Doesn't matter.  The fact that they called this a DAO and ether is involved will be enough to cause blowback.  It would be best to postpone launch until things settle down and the team can show that they will be taking security very seriously with appropriate checks and measures in place to deal with unforeseen problems.

Agreed. Better rebrand these are SDAOs (secure) or something. Turns out the DAO was never really D or A anyways.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 516 »
  Print  

Jump to: