Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:02:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GEMZ - Unmoderated thread  (Read 6171 times)
lawsonvl

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:20:53 PM

Smart money is buying this coin right now. There are 250k users of this app. The app is adding 50k users a month without any promotion. The amount of users this app already has is very valuable. Advertisers will soon have to buy GEMZ to place adds in front of GEMZ app users. This buy pressure will cause the price of GEMZ to skyrocket. I believe this has been a waiting game to increase users of the app to a level that has value to advertisers. I would not be surprised to see insiders slowly eating up all the outstanding supply during this slow period.

IIRC you bought 50 BTC during the ICO, making you the biggest loser in this scam.

Let's stop giving investment advice, shall we?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
veritasBS

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 05:39:21 AM

Smart money is buying this coin right now. There are 250k users of this app. The app is adding 50k users a month without any promotion. The amount of users this app already has is very valuable. Advertisers will soon have to buy GEMZ to place adds in front of GEMZ app users. This buy pressure will cause the price of GEMZ to skyrocket. I believe this has been a waiting game to increase users of the app to a level that has value to advertisers. I would not be surprised to see insiders slowly eating up all the outstanding supply during this slow period.

IIRC you bought 50 BTC during the ICO, making you the biggest loser in this scam.

I did not participate in the ico. I have traded in and out of this coin on exchange. I have recently picked up 1.8million more GEMZ. If you look at my post history you would wish you had followed my advice over the last few years. I bought large stakes of the following coins all near their lows and before their major runs...blackcoin, cinicoin, XC, DRK, SDC, FTC, ETH, MAID. It's all in my post history. A large price run on this coin will come out of no where because the users of the app represent value. It's time to acquire a stake.
wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 05:48:36 AM

This 250k users are also a fake figure, maybe most of them are shills, or coin abusers, lol, he still trusted this scam project's bullshit. And No solid exchange lists this shit. Delisted from polo means doom is the final result.
yns1971 (OP)

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:12:01 AM

The prices go to 1400 satoshi yesterday
lawsonvl

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:17:48 AM

I did not participate in the ico. I have traded in and out of this coin on exchange. I have recently picked up 1.8million more GEMZ. If you look at my post history you would wish you had followed my advice over the last few years.

Here's what you said in November, 2015:

I am still very hopeful that this will all work out in the end. I have over 900k Gemz and was (am) planning to hold my investment for a long term.

So I was wrong. You likely paid much more than 50 BTC for your 900k gemz, as I generously calculated at the cheapest ICO prices.

You are the single biggest loser in this scam, and incredulously, you are still buying more.

Joint Force

Activity: 804
Merit: 500

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 01:32:24 AM

I'm up on GEMZ now. I bought in three times and am finally up now in profit. I hold some GEMZ in case I want to advertise on it one day. Can you advertise yet? I want to advertise my popular App that's going DApp AppCoin.

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:49:33 AM

TaunSew here,

I almost invested in Gemz but exposed Peled and his accomplices pulling an illegal bait and switch on investors.  This was your first and only warning to had pulled out of Gemz before it was too late.  Anyone who had stayed in this project was blinded by simple greed and all the magic tricks done by Peled & accomplices.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
veritasBS

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:24:39 PM

I did not participate in the ico. I have traded in and out of this coin on exchange. I have recently picked up 1.8million more GEMZ. If you look at my post history you would wish you had followed my advice over the last few years.

I am still very hopeful that this will all work out in the end. I have over 900k Gemz and was (am) planning to hold my investment for a long term.

So I was wrong. You likely paid much more than 50 BTC for your 900k gemz, as I generously calculated at the cheapest ICO prices.

You are the single biggest loser in this scam, and incredulously, you are still buying more.

I'm down for sure but not by much, maybe 8-10 btc in value. I have traded the swings on this coin as I do every coin. I've sold and bought, made some/lost some. I am likely the largest holder of this coin at this point as I've been buying this base (200-600sat)...we will see where it goes from here.
You seem to be the most butthurt individual ever in crypto. You've been pounding sand on this for well over a year. I lost more than the entire value of this ico on the Gox "hack" but got over it...is there something else going on here?

durrrrdwan

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:35:02 PM

I'm down for sure but not by much, maybe 8-10 btc in value. I have traded the swings on this coin as I do every coin. I've sold and bought, made some/lost some. I am likely the largest holder of this coin at this point as I've been buying this base (200-600sat)...we will see where it goes from here.
You seem to be the most butthurt individual ever in crypto. You've been pounding sand on this for well over a year. I lost more than the entire value of this ico on the Gox "hack" but got over it...is there something else going on here?

8-10 btc not much, I think you are very rich actually, 90% of traders consider 10 btc is much money. LOL. It is 5700 usd.
lawsonvl

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 09:34:43 AM

You inform the community that “smart money” has come to Gemz.

You tell us how you’ve masterfully traded a half-dozen other coins.

You tell us how you’re both a long-term holder of gemz, and yet constantly (and successfully) trade it.

You resort to personal attacks when someone challenges your credibility.

But please, elaborate on your “smart money” rumor.

Now's your chance to prove me wrong.
veritasBS

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 10:20:55 PM

You inform the community that “smart money” has come to Gemz.

You tell us how you’ve masterfully traded a half-dozen other coins.

You tell us how you’re both a long-term holder of gemz, and yet constantly (and successfully) trade it.

You resort to personal attacks when someone challenges your credibility.

But please, elaborate on your “smart money” rumor.

Now's your chance to prove me wrong.

I made no personal attacks. I made an observation and asked a question of you...Why have you been pounding sand on this for well over a year? How could this course of action not lead me to believe you are the most butthurt individual in crypto?

There is no "smart money rumor"...I am smart money and I have been buying. I have nearly 6 million GEMZ at this point. I'm up 2x on 4.5 million of them.
lawsonvl

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 10:18:35 AM

Getgems by Decentralized Mobile Applications LTD

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id942306232

Here's what it used to say:

https://web.archive.org/web/20160415165104/https://itunes.apple.com/app/id942306232

I guess it's time to erase his name off of this shipwreck.

After 4 months, they finally updated the iOS app by moving it from the "social networking" category into "utilities".

They are trying to bury their own app.
compmaster

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 08:19:19 PM

Anyone know how to advertise on this app?
ignitiondefect

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:59:54 PM

New app based counterparty token similar to GetGems called Spoutcoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757614.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: