Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:10:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GEMZ - Unmoderated thread  (Read 6171 times)
dannyman

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:35:44 PM

Skyrptodude is the main reason this bullshit managed to continue for so long....can we all agree to simply ignore him on this thread. If I didn't know any better I would even think it could be Daniel with a sockpuppet...either way...ignore.

So can we get a definitive answer about if ALL funds have been released by Koinify? If not initial investors should be fighting to get Koinify to return the last 25% of BTC. How they released funds based on what AE was delivered I can't understand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 11:28:00 PM

Skyrptodude is the main reason this bullshit managed to continue for so long....can we all agree to simply ignore him on this thread. If I didn't know any better I would even think it could be Daniel with a sockpuppet...either way...ignore.

So can we get a definitive answer about if ALL funds have been released by Koinify? If not initial investors should be fighting to get Koinify to return the last 25% of BTC. How they released funds based on what AE was delivered I can't understand.

100% true but where will this 25% go? which initial investors sold for above ico price and got out with profits?

This 25 % should be used to hire a legal team to slam them into jail.

MrBig

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 01:51:03 AM

After some research it appears these are the guys who each controlled one of the addresses of the funds:

lawsonvl

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 06:11:10 AM

Skyrptodude is the main reason this bullshit managed to continue for so long....

Hypocritical much?

The idea that Daniel has unlocked all the money, but left some of it in Tom's possession, and after 18-months of pure silence Tom will become receptive to the community's concerns...

... it's the same wishful thinking you had when you were shilling GG as recently as mid-February.

They don't need to satisfy the milestone conditions to unlock the funds. They only need to satisfy whatever agreement they had with the multisig partners.

How do you think these partners are compensated?

Likely from the very funds that they have been hired to safeguard.

There is zero chance of that money being returned to investors.

SkryptoDude

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:01:35 AM

haha.....you give me way to much credit. I've tried to counter the negativity here by posting what really happened. It doesn't matter what is posted on this board. What matters is the achievements of the Getgems team. The platform is now ready and working very well. It's only going to get better with the added improvements and additional features yet to come. Have a little patience.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:43:52 AM

After some research it appears these are the guys who each controlled one of the addresses of the funds:

good work!!

zebedee
Donator

Activity: 668

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:56:44 AM

Next time be more careful investing in dodgy Israeli orgs...
Kuriko

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:16:22 PM

haha.....you give me way to much credit. I've tried to counter the negativity here by posting what really happened. It doesn't matter what is posted on this board. What matters is the achievements of the Getgems team. The platform is now ready and working very well. It's only going to get better with the added improvements and additional features yet to come. Have a little patience.

The platform is telegram. Now if your refering to the features like airdrop and daily bonus added a year ago that are working well.. stop clowning lol the airdrop feature is the most unstable shit ever , working for some and not for other. working some days and not some others. What exactly have they been working on that they couldn't possibly complete the very first feature they implanted in an already built application?

Another thing, a big immature team member DavidRallen , that can't even accept public confrontation or questions that constantly ask you to go private for him to end him insulting you because you show your insatisfaction in regard to the development. Hes acting as if gg was built by his father and he as a kid need to protect it from other kids in the school yard.

By the way how did paykey do in the pheonix conference? Not even in the top 3?  spiting the same bs pitch at every clown conference prentending to still work on gg.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 12:19:33 AM

Next time be more careful investing in dodgy Israeli orgs...

Well, it comes with high-risk. I'm saying this as someone who lost money on the GEMZ I bought. Oddly enough, GetGens is a pretty popular app, by crypto standards.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

lawsonvl

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:14:38 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2016, 07:34:47 AM by lawsonvl

Getgems by Decentralized Mobile Applications LTD

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id942306232

Here's what it used to say:

https://web.archive.org/web/20160415165104/https://itunes.apple.com/app/id942306232

I guess it's time to erase his name off of this shipwreck.
yns1971 (OP)

Activity: 399

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 10:37:37 AM

the price is 404 shatoshi
lawsonvl

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:36:26 AM

I thought it was weird that Daniel removed his name off of the iOS getgems app, and not the Android version.

But now, after 3+ months of no updates to the Apple App Store, it appears that they've abandoned the platform.

This would make sense if the lead iOS developer (Alon) is solely working on PayKey.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.paykey.innobank

MrBig

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:11:58 PM

I thought it was weird that Daniel removed his name off of the iOS getgems app, and not the Android version.

But now, after 3+ months of no updates to the Apple App Store, it appears that they've abandoned the platform.

This would make sense if the lead iOS developer (Alon) is solely working on PayKey.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.paykey.innobank

He's moving on to his next scam. Their app, blog, reddit and twitter have been abandoned for over a while now. Strangely enough, peled still logs into Bitcointalk frequently.
lawsonvl

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 05:04:55 AM

Strangely enough, peled still logs into Bitcointalk frequently.

Daniel is playing the careful game of disassociating from GG whilst trying to avoid any public backlash from doing so.

This means engaging investors on the forum, but only privately. (The majority of ICO buyers were never active on Telegram/GG and likely never used the app.)

GG is a huge liability to his reputation. Even if GG wasn’t a failed project, or a scam, just being associated with crypto is bad enough when trying to sell software to the banks.

If he reaches any success with PayKey (doubtful), the spotlight will soon find GG, and he will immediately leave the project, if he hasn’t already by that time.

In spirit, of course, he left GG about a year and a half ago, and hasn’t talked about it publicly since.

lawsonvl

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 10:25:27 AM

https://medium.com/@GetGems/getgems-and-beyond-d178117f520

This is the only important information in that sad excuse they call an "update”.

PayKey is a separate project not connected to the GetGems project...

Congrats to Daniel and the team for dodging that question for so long.

It’s easy to speak the truth when there’s no one left to hear it.
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 10:56:33 AM

many coin are left from dev team is very sad!
MrBig

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 04:39:39 PM

I've made a thread in the scam accusations section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1585607.0

May as well move this discussion there as it's pretty obvious they misappropriated crowdsale funds to develop PayKey, while working on GetGems as a mediocre side project.
lawsonvl

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:21:10 AM

I've made a thread in the scam accusations section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1585607.0

Good.

It's important that we document and summarize this incredible fraud. The last thing they want is an enduring record of their deceitful actions.

Feel free to mine my personal post history. It is almost entirely focused on the GG disaster.
wontforgetU

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:33:15 AM

How much fund did GEMZ collect? And nobody wanna catch the devs' ass and kick??   Huh  Sorry for your losses ico investors.
veritasBS

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:52:33 PM

Smart money is buying this coin right now. There are 250k users of this app. The app is adding 50k users a month without any promotion. The amount of users this app already has is very valuable. Advertisers will soon have to buy GEMZ to place adds in front of GEMZ app users. This buy pressure will cause the price of GEMZ to skyrocket. I believe this has been a waiting game to increase users of the app to a level that has value to advertisers. I would not be surprised to see insiders slowly eating up all the outstanding supply during this slow period.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: