Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:22:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: GEMZ - Unmoderated thread  (Read 6171 times)
yns1971 (OP)

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 12:59:06 PM

Why did GEMZ close the BitcoinTalk.org forum ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
somacoin

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 01:00:02 PM

Cause GEMZ is an abandoned project
ensjovis

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 01:00:34 PM

Their devs probably ran off to other projects with bigger ROI for their time spent. I think one of them is working on Wings.ai.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 01:02:55 PM

GEMZ didn't have anyone to support the project anymore. It's a bummer sice GEMZ is actually a nice new idea when it comes to cryptoccurency. And accumulating GEMZ can easily be exploited so I think they lost money to support it.
I still have pending coins in there and never got it. Cheesy
cjmining

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

Waiting for my coins to rise !!

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 01:58:29 PM

I hate it when devs jump ship for a more profitable option. What about all the loyal investors they left behind ? My holding are now worth a fraction of what i could have cashed out for. I stood by them, how about them standing by me !!
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:34:49 AM

I hate it when devs jump ship for a more profitable option. What about all the loyal investors they left behind ? My holding are now worth a fraction of what i could have cashed out for. I stood by them, how about them standing by me !!

you were scammed .... however if they do pull off paykey you and all other gemz investors especially the IPO investors should be able to get some lawyers that will go after them if there is a pot of money at the end of it it for them and you guys.

what was the devs full name?

rajeshgarnaik

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:13:05 AM

i have seen topic of gemz before. i was wondering why new topic again.

SkryptoDude

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:40:20 AM

Getgems is an amazing messenger app that also owns PayKey....the revolutionary payment system you probably never heard of YET.

Getgems blog:

https://medium.com/@GetGems

Developers are hard at work with constant updates and improvements.

PayKey
https://www.paykey.me/#/

Magma VC has invested:

http://www.magmavc.com/portfolio/portfolio-companies.html

Click on Getgems

Lots of potential.
SkryptoDude

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:41:28 AM

Would Magma Venture Partners invest in a scam?

I think not.

They have many success stories and Getgems will be added to the list eventually.

They invested in "waze" which sold to Google for over 1 billion dollars. Magma knows what they are doing.

The price of GEMZ now is a fraction of the ICO price and has "disgruntled" a few investors who are out for revenge. Getgems has more potential now than it ever had. IMO it's a great time to get in.
lawsonvl

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:40:38 AM

In the best possible light, the company took a massive gamble.

They delayed and detoured GG's development believing that their coin would survive the wait.

Poloniex gave them 1.5 years to get something going before the delisting. Even some positive buzz during that stretch would have probably saved the coin.

They risked GG's future to pursue PayKey, and they lost. The coin that is. They still have a messaging client with a base of users and PK. Two things that will not repay investors their money. Because the coin is dead.

They have only described that loss as a "disappointment". 

No apology. No admission of their direct role in producing that outcome. Just a tough reality, for coinholders.

SkryptoDude

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:22:10 PM

Your post above reminds me of the famous Mark Twain quote:

“The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.”

GEMZ is far from dead. It may have taken a haircut but that's not unusual for a cryptocurrency. It's a great time to get in and you'll be in good company.

Stay tuned for further Getgems/Paykey/Attention Economy developments.

PayKey is so "revolutionary"!! The new payment process is genius.  I'm sure that's why Magma has invested. This type of technology is so simple but so effective. If it takes off like I suspect, Getgems may be the next Magma venture to be bought out by google. It's that awesome IMO!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBvSJzxoq7k

Daniel clearly states the estimated $20 million in revenues from PayKey by 2018.

Getgems was a 43North "winner" but they told them to "take a hike"....they refused their offer because it wasn't enough money for the percentage of the company they were wanting.
ignitiondefect

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 04:44:33 PM

What happened?
SkryptoDude

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:22:35 PM

What happened?

I'll assume you are asking about the price of GEMZ?

Poloniex has threatened to delist GEMZ. I'm not sure of the reasons why. Most of the time when they delist a crypto it's because of the lack of volume. People are selling GEMZ cheap so they don't have to transfer them from Polo if they delist.  Sometimes they reverse their decisions because of public interest. I hope that's the case this time. If not, Polo will no longer trade GEMZ after June 3. It doesn't mean the coin is dead, it will still trade on other exchanges.....Bittrex for one.

In the development plan everything is pretty much on track. They have received the last payment for the final milestone. The foundation is laid and the app is working flawlessly. We await the masses. Now it's all about attracting more users to get the Attention Economy rolling. There is more coming for the Attention Economy when the advertising interest appears. They are working on Getgems Keyboard/PayKey....I can't wait to see what rolls out. That is what I am most excited about!!

MrBig

Activity: 369

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:58:30 PM

Because that thread is one of the first search results in Google and can only harm their reputation. It documents their failure to deliver what they promised to investors on here and shows most of their ardent supporters on this forum slowly turning against them after realizing they were duped. They basically ripped off Telegram and made a few simple modifications. Look at the last update Android 3.0 update that was announced; new color schemes and a hide messages option. The current version in the Google Play store is 2.9.4, which was last updated March 22, 2016. So in 2 months, the best they could come up with is 2 measly features. Notice that the title of the app is 'Telegram with GetGems' and not simply 'Getgems' or 'GetGems with Telegram'. Even their title gives priority to Telegram over GetGems...

On another note, where is the source code for this project and who is the team that is supposedly working hard at it? A novice with no programming experience could figure out how to add the 'new' features they announced within the 2 months since their last update.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 05:30:16 PM

Because that thread is one of the first search results in Google and can only harm their reputation. It documents their failure to deliver what they promised to investors on here and shows most of their ardent supporters on this forum slowly turning against them after realizing they were duped. They basically ripped off Telegram and made a few simple modifications. Look at the last update Android 3.0 update that was announced; new color schemes and a hide messages option. The current version in the Google Play store is 2.9.4, which was last updated March 22, 2016. So in 2 months, the best they could come up with is 2 measly features. Notice that the title of the app is 'Telegram with GetGems' and not simply 'Getgems' or 'GetGems with Telegram'. Even their title gives priority to Telegram over GetGems...

On another note, where is the source code for this project and who is the team that is supposedly working hard at it? A novice with no programming experience could figure out how to add the 'new' features they announced within the 2 months since their last update.

I think Paykey could be huge. So that's good news in a way. Nothing like a huge bag of money to motivate lawyers to go after scammers.

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 07:19:37 PM

What happened?

I'll assume you are asking about the price of GEMZ?

Poloniex has threatened to delist GEMZ. I'm not sure of the reasons why.

Nor am I. There are lots of coins with less volume than GEMZ, and many of those are not going to be delisted.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

SkryptoDude

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:00:19 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2016, 08:11:24 PM by SkryptoDude

MrBig, you are thinking to Small here.

Getgems has collected all the ICO money because all the milestones have been reached. How can you say they failed to deliver what they promised? If there was any impropriety here Magma Venture Partners would NOT be a part of it. This is not their first rodeo with a startup. I am excited about what they are working on now. It's revolutionary technology and the cards should be played close to the chest. Stay tuned for Attention Economy/Getgems Keyboard. There's much more to come.

Oh, and quit trying to drive from the back seat, the view is obscure at best.

The "team" is here:

https://www.paykey.me/#/team
SkryptoDude

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:20:37 PM

This is absolutely amazing and leaves me flabbergasted. Shocked

The total market cap for Getgems/GEMZ is $176,000.

Daniel stated in the 43North presentation that projected revenues for PayKey is $20 million dollars for 2018.

Is there something wrong here?

I would call this an "anomaly".

You talk about an investment opportunity.
lawsonvl

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 12:09:44 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2016, 12:29:10 AM by lawsonvl

Getgems has collected all the ICO money because all the milestones have been reached. How can you say they failed to deliver what they promised?

The final milestone has 3 conditions, and only one of them was met.  

Where is the content analysis feature for targeting advertisements?

Where is the unsolicited paid private messaging service?

The best answer I could get from David was that they are still coming.

So how does the company have all of the money right now?

Because the milestones were purely symbolic. We knew that the day they tossed everything out for Telegram.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 12:59:18 AM

Daniel stated in the 43North presentation that projected revenues for PayKey is $20 million dollars for 2018.

But who could trust you? I mean looking at your post history you're either a paid gemz shill else you're a sock puppet for daniel?

No offense of course, just stating how people will view you and your comments until otherwise proven wrong.

SkryptoDude

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:03:31 AM

But who could trust you? I mean looking at your post history you're either a paid gemz shill else you're a sock puppet for daniel?

No offense of course, just stating how people will view you and your comments until otherwise proven wrong.

Do you not trust the information I posted above? It's all facts, here are the links:

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/gems/

The above link shows the market cap of Getgems....it was $164,000 when I copied it.

Here's the 43North video where Daniel states the $20 million in revenues by 2018.

I'm not a "paid shill" or "sock puppet"......just someone who loves everything about Getgems and has respect for the team and their accomplishments.

MrBig

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:47:31 AM

The marketcap was around $600,000 on May 23, 2016, and is now $157,000 on May 29, 2016.

Clearly the majority of investors have lost hope in this project.
Kuriko

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:50:56 AM

Do you not trust the information I posted above? It's all facts, here are the links:

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/gems/

The above link shows the market cap of Getgems....it was $164,000 when I copied it.

Here's the 43North video where Daniel states the $20 million in revenues by 2018.

I'm not a "paid shill" or "sock puppet"......just someone who loves everything about Getgems and has respect for the team and their accomplishments.

Stating the reason of the poloniex delisting was because of the volume? go look at all the coins below gems in term of volume and come with a more logical reason then this.

The real reason is the amount of complaints poloniex received from people transfering coins in and out from the app. This very issue was reported multiple months ago and a proposition to switch over ethereum was made many many months ago.

They did not think it would cause a problem but uere we are many months later with an unsolved problem which still remain and is probably now being handled after seeing what kind of result it caused.

MrBig

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:09:43 AM

Stating the reason of the poloniex delisting was because of the volume? go look at all the coins below gems in term of volume and come with a more logical reason then this.

The real reason is the amount of complaints poloniex received from people transfering coins in and out from the app. This very issue was reported multiple months ago and a proposition to switch over ethereum was made many many months ago.

They did not think it would cause a problem but uere we are many months later with an unsolved problem which still remain and is probably now being handled after seeing what kind of result it caused.

+1, it makes very little sense for Poloniex to continue supporting a coin that generates too many support tickets and very little revenue. Nothing malicious on their part, just smart business strategy.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:15:35 AM

Yes polo are not in question here. They are simply ridding themselves or a burden.

The questions is plain and simple. GEMZ team simply did took the ICO funds and delivered junk that any other half useful team could have developed for magnitudes less. They simply abandoned GEMZ and pursued another project with the GEMz funds. You are simply not meant to do that.

Their full names should be published and their future projects hounded until they produce something worthy of all the funds they extracted from people here.

lawsonvl

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:52:45 AM

If you belong to the company's Telegram channels, you would've noticed that a single person runs the show now.

This person (DavidRAllen) made an odd admission in chat recently that he isn’t a paid employee. Another person in chat asked him to elaborate, and he deflected the question.

David was introduced in the March 2016 newsletter, despite being with the company since 2014. He is referred to as a "friend" of Daniel’s with no job title given.

He's also missing from GG's staff profiles (2014-2015, archive.org). But does appears on PK’s website...

Perhaps Daniel tasked an outside "advisor" to represent the company to avoid any self-incriminating statements an actual employee might make if they responded to the community.

Whatever the case, it appears impossible to find out who works for the company, as they deleted most of GG's website after PK’s debut.

Does GG have complete or partial overlap with PayKey, or is PK an entirely separate entity? Even diehard supporters say they want clarification.

Daniel definitely lurks in the channels. He sometimes accidentally hits buttons on his keyboard. The longer he stays silent, the more it becomes obvious he has something to hide.

At least before the delisting announcement, he could claim that everything was going as planned, and go back to ignoring everyone.

But now he must explain how he’ll build an economy that runs on a token that’s virtually worthless.

It’s as if the coin was created without the crowdsale ever happening.
SkryptoDude

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:43:10 PM

If you belong to the company's Telegram channels, you would've noticed that a single person runs the show now.

This person (DavidRAllen) made an odd admission in chat recently that he isn’t a paid employee. Another person in chat asked him to elaborate, and he deflected the question.

David was introduced in the March 2016 newsletter, despite being with the company since 2014. He is referred to as a "friend" of Daniel’s with no job title given.

He's also missing from GG's staff profiles (2014-2015, archive.org). But does appears on PK’s website...

Perhaps Daniel tasked an outside "advisor" to represent the company to avoid any self-incriminating statements an actual employee might make if they responded to the community.

Whatever the case, it appears impossible to find out who works for the company, as they deleted most of GG's website after PK’s debut.

Does GG have complete or partial overlap with PayKey, or is PK an entirely separate entity? Even diehard supporters say they want clarification.

Daniel definitely lurks in the channels. He sometimes accidentally hits buttons on his keyboard. The longer he stays silent, the more it becomes obvious he has something to hide.

At least before the delisting announcement, he could claim that everything was going as planned, and go back to ignoring everyone.

But now he must explain how he’ll build an economy that runs on a token that’s virtually worthless.

It’s as if the coin was created without the crowdsale ever happening.

Most of the points you made above are just normal business decisions that have to be made. I see nothing that warrants your "disgruntled" behavior. I tried to pick out a few that are worth responding to:

PayKey is owned by Getgems.

It's says here David is a "Senior Advisor". He is filling a role Daniel has no time for and is doing a great job. I would call him the "company spokesman".

It's no secret that Daniel and team read the channels. That has been stated many times.

Still in doubt about who owns PayKey?

Take a look at this:

GetGems enables payments to be quickly and easily-processed within social networks' chats. Its solution is independent of the underlying payment technology, including credit cards, wire transfer and distributed ledger, and fits within any social networking platform including Facebook's Messenger, WhatsApp, Snapchat and Twitter. By leveraging existing networks, we're able to create simplicity and an intuitive payment experience for the user. Users also enjoy minimal transaction fees and instantaneous money transfer. Long term, our vision is to make money transfer as fast, simple and global as text messaging.

I got it here:

Click on Getgems. Get it?
BlockTrade

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:48:06 PM

If you look at the technology behind the GetGems keyboard and how that is used to create PayKey you would wonder, why isn't this taking off? The answer is, it is taking off. If you do a little research you will see there is huge interest in this technology from large entities mentioned above, and many others including global financial companies. This fintech project has much more substance than the majority of others that poloniex and other platforms pump because of transaction-fee revenue. There are better platforms up and coming that will list GetGems. Keep in mind, GetGems could easily be re-branded to mix with PayKey. Once that happens all the haters will wish they bought and held.

Buy and hold.
MrBig

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:16:25 PM

Most of the points you made above are just normal business decisions that have to be made. I see nothing that warrants your "disgruntled" behavior. I tried to pick out a few that are worth responding to:

It's says here David is a "Senior Advisor". He is filling a role Daniel has no time for and is doing a great job. I would call him the "company spokesman".

It's no secret that Daniel and team read the channels. That has been stated many times.

Take a look at this:

GetGems enables payments to be quickly and easily-processed within social networks' chats. Its solution is independent of the underlying payment technology, including credit cards, wire transfer and distributed ledger, and fits within any social networking platform including Facebook's Messenger, WhatsApp, Snapchat and Twitter. By leveraging existing networks, we're able to create simplicity and an intuitive payment experience for the user. Users also enjoy minimal transaction fees and instantaneous money transfer. Long term, our vision is to make money transfer as fast, simple and global as text messaging.

I got it here:

So it took a team of 8 more than 2 months to announce an update that includes new color schemes and a hide messages option? One would have to question their abilities in this case.

Does anyone where I can find the source code for Getgems?
dannyman

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:18:25 PM

If you look at the technology behind the GetGems keyboard and how that is used to create PayKey you would wonder, why isn't this taking off? The answer is, it is taking off. If you do a little research you will see there is huge interest in this technology from large entities mentioned above, and many others including global financial companies. This fintech project has much more substance than the majority of others that poloniex and other platforms pump because of transaction-fee revenue. There are better platforms up and coming that will list GetGems. Keep in mind, GetGems could easily be re-branded to mix with PayKey. Once that happens all the haters will wish they bought and held.

Buy and hold.

You miss the point and also the crime that Daniel committed. He took money from investors here and clearly used it to run around and promote another project that has no profit connection to those investors. Sorry but that is terrible in anyone's book. In my mind he actually stole the investors money.....what else do you call it when you invest in something and the person doesn't put that money into we all invested in but something else....try dong that for say a construction job and see how quickly people try to sue you. Getgems app wasn't bricks and mortar but it was a virtual product we thought we were investing in.
dannyman

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:19:45 PM

Take a look at this:

I got it here:

So it took a team of 8 more than 2 months to announce an update that includes new color schemes and a hide messages option? One would have to question their abilities in this case.

Does anyone where I can find the source code for Getgems?

People should try to find out where he lives not the source code. Let's do a MTgox meeting with the little rat...
BlockTrade

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:46:19 PM

Buy and hold.

You miss the point and also the crime that Daniel committed. He took money from investors here and clearly used it to run around and promote another project that has no profit connection to those investors. Sorry but that is terrible in anyone's book. In my mind he actually stole the investors money.....what else do you call it when you invest in something and the person doesn't put that money into we all invested in but something else....try dong that for say a construction job and see how quickly people try to sue you. Getgems app wasn't bricks and mortar but it was a virtual product we thought we were investing in.

If what you say is true, then it would make sense to merge the two companies, getgems and paykey, creating one powerful company. This would keep everyone happy. those in the beginning, plus new investors.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:00:23 PM

This asset seems undervalued at the moment, given the amount of real world vc attached to the project. I'm not suggesting to buy. I'm suggesting you do your own diligence. Will agree development on the client has been slow, but it is a very clean, bug free experience; I use either the app of the webckient most days and have had no problems.
MrBig

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:52:01 PM

People should try to find out where he lives not the source code. Let's do a MTgox meeting with the little rat...

According to the PayKey website, they are located here: https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Arieh+Shenkar+St+13,+Herzliya,+Israel/@32.1582316,34.8082852,17z.
SkryptoDude

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:00:30 PM

Buy and hold.

If what you say is true, then it would make sense to merge the two companies, getgems and paykey, creating one powerful company. This would keep everyone happy. those in the beginning, plus new investors.

Getgems and PayKey are one and the same.

Dannyman likes to create his own reality:
In my mind he actually stole the investors money
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 11:05:47 PM

We need some statistics on how the actual product is doing to get any gauge whatsoever. I checked google appstore it's at like 2k downloads

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.getgemsmessenger.app&hl=en

No marketing apart from maybe 2 crypto articles from 2014

http://www.coindesk.com/gems-bitcoin-app-lets-users-earn-money-social-messaging/

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/gems-cryptocurrency-social-network-utilize-telegram-messaging-app-android/

All seem to be part of the crowdsale.

SkryptoDude

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:09:54 PM

Have you read these development updates? There's usually one every month or month and a half.

https://medium.com/@GetGems
SkryptoDude

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:26:20 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2016, 11:43:44 PM by SkryptoDude

We need some statistics on how the actual product is doing to get any gauge whatsoever. I checked google appstore it's at like 2k downloads

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.getgemsmessenger.app&hl=en

No marketing apart from maybe 2 crypto articles from 2014

http://www.coindesk.com/gems-bitcoin-app-lets-users-earn-money-social-messaging/

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/gems-cryptocurrency-social-network-utilize-telegram-messaging-app-android/

All seem to be part of the crowdsale.

I would also suggest downloading the app and using it. See for yourself how "awesome" it is. Get your free Gem daily. View the ads in the ad channel and earn more gems. Invite your friends and start getting a daily "airdrop". Don't forget about the bitcoin wallet....store your bitcoin in the app. I'll admit it was a little buggy in the beginning, but it's working flawlessly now and awaiting the masses!! There is much more to come with the Attention Economy and Getgems Keyboard. 155,000 users now, I expect it to keep growing exponentially. Ignore the "Back-seat driving disgruntled trolls" who twist the truth and have no clue about the vision Daniel has for Getgems/Getgems Keyboard/Attention Economy.

MrBig

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:08:04 AM

I would also suggest downloading the app and using it. See for yourself how "awesome" it is. Get your free Gem daily. View the ads in the ad channel and earn more gems. Invite your friends and start getting a daily "airdrop". Don't forget about the bitcoin wallet....store your bitcoin in the app. I'll admit it was a little buggy in the beginning, but it's working flawlessly now and awaiting the masses!! There is much more to come with the Attention Economy and Getgems Keyboard. 155,000 users now, I expect it to keep growing exponentially. Ignore the "Back-seat driving disgruntled trolls" who twist the truth and have no clue about the vision Daniel has for Getgems/Getgems Keyboard/Attention Economy.

Only a fool would store their BTC in the Getgems app. The app is still buggy as evidenced by the decision by Poloniex to delist GEMZ, as many users are experiencing issues transferring their coins. Getgems is only getting attention in the App store because they listed it as 'Telegram with Getgems'. If it was simply 'getgems', the downloads would drop substantially.
GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:44:13 AM

Only a fool would store their BTC in the Getgems app. The app is still buggy as evidenced by the decision by Poloniex to delist GEMZ, as many users are experiencing issues transferring their coins. Getgems is only getting attention in the App store because they listed it as 'Telegram with Getgems'. If it was simply 'getgems', the downloads would drop substantially.

That was hilariously harsh, but oh so true. It takes an age and a day to send gems to and from the app, it will be a cold day in hell before i send a satoshi of value to that btc wallet.
lawsonvl

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:17:42 AM

That was hilariously harsh, but oh so true. It takes an age and a day to send gems to and from the app, it will be a cold day in hell before i send a satoshi of value to that btc wallet.

Try sending Gemz on-chain. They never got it working right.

The only GG features that are solid are the ones inherent to Telegram.

Everything else is buggy, half-finished, or useless.

SkryptoDude

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:10:20 AM

That's not true. I wouldn't expect anything more from you.

The problems with transferring Gems has been a Counterparty issue not Getgems. You can't build something like this overnight and have all the bugs worked out. It takes a while and they are definitely close! I have recently transferred some Gems to the app and some out of Polo to different wallets. Everything has gone smooth. I think Counterparty may have fixed things since the threatened delisting. The Getgems team is constantly improving the app with every upgrade.

GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:17:39 AM

That's not true. I wouldn't expect anything more from you.

The problems with transferring Gems has been a Counterparty issue not Getgems. You can't build something like this overnight and have all the bugs worked out. It takes a while and they are definitely close! I have recently transferred some Gems to the app and some out of Polo to different wallets. Everything has gone smooth. I think Counterparty may have fixed things since the threatened delisting. The Getgems team is constantly improving the app with every upgrade.

It's smooth, it's just really, really slow. I'm responsible for some of those faucet sign-up advertisements you see pop up every now and again on the cryptocurrency channel. It takes roughly an hour to send funds from Polo to one's gem wallet. I have not experienced this delay with vfaucet (a counterparty asset faucet). I use polo addresses to receive, I get my faucet earnings in 15 minutes or less (gems, bitcrystals and storj). It would seem to be the app in this particular case, but I certainly may be wrong.
BlockTrade

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:32:02 AM

I recently transferred gems from polo to gemsapp a couple times in the last two days without problems.
lawsonvl

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:21:56 AM

Well, I put it to the test for my final airdrop withdrawal to Polo.

Going on 4 hours now without it showing...

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:23:07 PM

I recently transferred gems from polo to gemsapp a couple times in the last two days without problems.

Dont try transferring them into polo in a few weeks time.

coinbasesucks

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:01:48 PM

Pay key is such a joke, it's a Frickin keyboard and a lame one at that.  But that's what they are dead set on selling to the world.  Just when I thought I've seen it all.

Pay key is such a joke, it's a Frickin keyboard and a lame one at that.  But that's exactly what they are dead set on selling to the world.  Just when I thought I've seen it all.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:09:11 AM

Pay key is such a joke, it's a Frickin keyboard and a lame one at that.  But that's what they are dead set on selling to the world.  Just when I thought I've seen it all.

Pay key is such a joke, it's a Frickin keyboard and a lame one at that.  But that's exactly what they are dead set on selling to the world.  Just when I thought I've seen it all.

Not sure...concept seems interesting.

lawsonvl

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:38:17 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2016, 12:55:59 PM by lawsonvl

PayKey is fundamentally a bad idea.

You’re not going to convince mainstream users to swap out their default keyboards. Especially when it has nothing to do with typing.

But even if you could, so what?

So you can transfer fiat to another member of your bank without leaving your preferred instant messenger?

Being platform agnostic has little value. Mainstream users just don’t give a shit.

They'll use whatever FB/Apple/Beiber tells them to use, especially if it's already shoved in their face.

PK is a hack to circumvent the big players. It offers nothing but that hack. Which is a major problem.

SkryptoDude

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 11:11:14 PM

PayKey is fundamentally a bad idea.

You’re not going to convince mainstream users to swap out their default keyboards. Especially when it has nothing to do with typing.

But even if you could, so what?

So you can transfer fiat to another member of your bank without leaving your preferred instant messenger?

Being platform agnostic has little value. Mainstream users just don’t give a shit.

They'll use whatever FB/Apple/Beiber tells them to use, especially if it's already shoved in their face.

PK is a hack to circumvent the big players. It offers nothing but that hack. Which is a major problem.

Everything you wrote above is pure speculation on your part. You may be wrong.  Wink

PayKey is circumventing big players for big players.

Kartaba

Activity: 276

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:36:04 PM

Close the Gemz thread? Really? Peled, its just disappointment after disappointment with you aint it? lol... Why the hell did you close the thread where we investors gave birth to your poor ass?

So basically start enjoying living in other peoples shadows cause you fucked yourself bigtime m8... face on YouTube and everything ouchh .. That kibbutz must look very appealing now.

PS: Closing the thread will not erase what happened Tongue ..... douche
BlockTrade

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 11:09:54 AM

With the de-listing on Poloniex, that is the real insult. I looked yesterday before the de-listing there were over 60 currencies with lower trading volume and most all had no comparable development. This calls for an immediate re-branding and move to be listed on GDAX. Paykey must be merged with getgems.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 07:36:43 PM

I think you are stating the obvious, Gemz money went into PayKey and now it's abandoned. It doesn't matter that PayKey becomes a unicorn/ 1 billion startup, that doesn't mean that GetGemz will get anything from that, there are completely different projects AFAIK.
dannyman

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:05:17 PM

Something I didn't think about. Has all the money been given to Getgems from Koinify. I think if not Koinify could be persuaded that Daniel has let down the project and not really produced the product promised and we could get back some of the BTC?

We should of thought about this earlier...
lawsonvl

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:26:25 AM

Something I didn't think about. Has all the money been given to Getgems from Koinify. I think if not Koinify could be persuaded that Daniel has let down the project and not really produced the product promised and we could get back some of the BTC?

Not trying to hate but...

After all this time, you still haven't grasped the very basics of the crowdsale/milestone concepts that were presented in 2014.

Yes, all the money is in Daniel's hands.

Tom from Koinify was hired for that explicit purpose.

dannyman

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:23:47 AM

Not trying to hate but...

After all this time, you still haven't grasped the very basics of the crowdsale/milestone concepts that were presented in 2014.

Yes, all the money is in Daniel's hands.

Tom from Koinify was hired for that explicit purpose.

If been away from the project for a while...thanks for the compliment.

I read only a week ago Daniel said the last milestone was done so I wondered as I'm now unfamiliar where the project is in time there still might be one last quarter payment still in Koinifys hands.

My actual point is IF you compare promises of AE to actual reality of a Telegram group then I think Koinify might be open to returning BTC held for Daniel because anyone with a clue can see they haven't really really kept their side of the bargain....come on only an idiot could say AE was as advertised and promised. If anyone can pull some shit out of their ass and say hey heres the massive project I promised then anyone can do it. The fact is they didn't fulfil and surely the whole point of Koinify was to hold get gems to their word?

Instead of arguing is there any funds left held by Koinify? Time is important now.
BlockTrade

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 11:50:56 AM

RE-BRAND***RE-BRAND***RE-BRAND
GDAX            GDAX           GDAX

"Dear customer,

we appreciate your interest in the matter and understand your motivation and disappointment.

However please understand that our decision to delist GEMZ stands for now. All relevant considerations have been pondered and the discussion about it has been concluded.

We will let you know should it be considered for  re listing in the future.

Thank you for your understanding and all the best.

Sincerely,

Poloniex"
MrBig

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:51:36 PM

If been away from the project for a while...thanks for the compliment.

I read only a week ago Daniel said the last milestone was done so I wondered as I'm now unfamiliar where the project is in time there still might be one last quarter payment still in Koinifys hands.

My actual point is IF you compare promises of AE to actual reality of a Telegram group then I think Koinify might be open to returning BTC held for Daniel because anyone with a clue can see they haven't really really kept their side of the bargain....come on only an idiot could say AE was as advertised and promised. If anyone can pull some shit out of their ass and say hey heres the massive project I promised then anyone can do it. The fact is they didn't fulfil and surely the whole point of Koinify was to hold get gems to their word?

Instead of arguing is there any funds left held by Koinify? Time is important now.

A quick Google search reveals that Koinify shut down on February 15, 2016: http://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2016/01/80540-wipe-out-koinify-closes-down-its-cryptocurrency-crowdfunding-platform/

I couldn't find any info on when Koinify released the funds to Getgems, nor the multisig address where they stored the funds. So the final 'Koinify-audited' release of milestone funding was just reached, although Koinify ceased to exist almost 4 months ago. Makes one wonder, who exactly released the funding? Looks like you investors may have been duped by Tom Ding of Koinify as well. Did anyone try to contact him? The thing I don't get is why the victims aren't taking action instead of twiddling their thumbs and sulking. These guys are involved in other projects that can be affected by negative publicity and legal action. If they're allowed to get away with this they'll just do the same thing to others in the future.
SkryptoDude

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 04:35:13 PM

You misunderstand the chat conversation.

The remaining funds (25%) of the last milestone (advertising platform) are still held in a 2 of 3 multi-sig wallet with keys held by Koinify, GetGems and Adam (arbitrator) - we're working hard on completing this last milestone.

50% of the total bitcoins were converted to dollars on March 2015 and held by Circle with contractual obligation to release the funds only upon Adams approval. This was done to hedge against the bitcoin volatility (bitcoin price fell to 152$ on January 14) in order to be able to plan a budget for the company. [We avoided the the mistake Ethereum has done: http://www.coindesk.com/ethereum-bitcoin-decline-9-million-funding-shortfall/]

Obviously you are a "latecomer" to the Getgems scene. Do me a favor and do a little research before posting?

You can read these 287 pages on the original Getgems board. After that, come back and post.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=758004.0
MrBig

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:54:54 PM

You misunderstand the chat conversation.

The remaining funds (25%) of the last milestone (advertising platform) are still held in a 2 of 3 multi-sig wallet with keys held by Koinify, GetGems and Adam (arbitrator) - we're working hard on completing this last milestone.

50% of the total bitcoins were converted to dollars on March 2015 and held by Circle with contractual obligation to release the funds only upon Adams approval. This was done to hedge against the bitcoin volatility (bitcoin price fell to 152$ on January 14) in order to be able to plan a budget for the company. [We avoided the the mistake Ethereum has done: http://www.coindesk.com/ethereum-bitcoin-decline-9-million-funding-shortfall/]

Obviously you are a "latecomer" to the Getgems scene. Do me a favor and do a little research before posting?

You can read these 287 pages on the original Getgems board. After that, come back and post.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=758004.0

Selling half the bitcoin was a stupid decision. Contractual obligation written on toilet paper? Multi-sig wallet that you can't share the address to? Their lack of transparency must be really reassuring to their investors...
dannyman

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:35:44 PM

Skyrptodude is the main reason this bullshit managed to continue for so long....can we all agree to simply ignore him on this thread. If I didn't know any better I would even think it could be Daniel with a sockpuppet...either way...ignore.

So can we get a definitive answer about if ALL funds have been released by Koinify? If not initial investors should be fighting to get Koinify to return the last 25% of BTC. How they released funds based on what AE was delivered I can't understand.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 11:28:00 PM

Skyrptodude is the main reason this bullshit managed to continue for so long....can we all agree to simply ignore him on this thread. If I didn't know any better I would even think it could be Daniel with a sockpuppet...either way...ignore.

So can we get a definitive answer about if ALL funds have been released by Koinify? If not initial investors should be fighting to get Koinify to return the last 25% of BTC. How they released funds based on what AE was delivered I can't understand.

100% true but where will this 25% go? which initial investors sold for above ico price and got out with profits?

This 25 % should be used to hire a legal team to slam them into jail.

MrBig

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 01:51:03 AM

After some research it appears these are the guys who each controlled one of the addresses of the funds:

lawsonvl

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 06:11:10 AM

Skyrptodude is the main reason this bullshit managed to continue for so long....

Hypocritical much?

The idea that Daniel has unlocked all the money, but left some of it in Tom's possession, and after 18-months of pure silence Tom will become receptive to the community's concerns...

... it's the same wishful thinking you had when you were shilling GG as recently as mid-February.

They don't need to satisfy the milestone conditions to unlock the funds. They only need to satisfy whatever agreement they had with the multisig partners.

How do you think these partners are compensated?

Likely from the very funds that they have been hired to safeguard.

There is zero chance of that money being returned to investors.

SkryptoDude

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:01:35 AM

haha.....you give me way to much credit. I've tried to counter the negativity here by posting what really happened. It doesn't matter what is posted on this board. What matters is the achievements of the Getgems team. The platform is now ready and working very well. It's only going to get better with the added improvements and additional features yet to come. Have a little patience.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:43:52 AM

After some research it appears these are the guys who each controlled one of the addresses of the funds:

good work!!

zebedee
Donator

Activity: 668

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:56:44 AM

Next time be more careful investing in dodgy Israeli orgs...
Kuriko

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:16:22 PM

haha.....you give me way to much credit. I've tried to counter the negativity here by posting what really happened. It doesn't matter what is posted on this board. What matters is the achievements of the Getgems team. The platform is now ready and working very well. It's only going to get better with the added improvements and additional features yet to come. Have a little patience.

The platform is telegram. Now if your refering to the features like airdrop and daily bonus added a year ago that are working well.. stop clowning lol the airdrop feature is the most unstable shit ever , working for some and not for other. working some days and not some others. What exactly have they been working on that they couldn't possibly complete the very first feature they implanted in an already built application?

Another thing, a big immature team member DavidRallen , that can't even accept public confrontation or questions that constantly ask you to go private for him to end him insulting you because you show your insatisfaction in regard to the development. Hes acting as if gg was built by his father and he as a kid need to protect it from other kids in the school yard.

By the way how did paykey do in the pheonix conference? Not even in the top 3?  spiting the same bs pitch at every clown conference prentending to still work on gg.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 12:19:33 AM

Next time be more careful investing in dodgy Israeli orgs...

Well, it comes with high-risk. I'm saying this as someone who lost money on the GEMZ I bought. Oddly enough, GetGens is a pretty popular app, by crypto standards.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

lawsonvl

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:14:38 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2016, 07:34:47 AM by lawsonvl

Getgems by Decentralized Mobile Applications LTD

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id942306232

Here's what it used to say:

https://web.archive.org/web/20160415165104/https://itunes.apple.com/app/id942306232

I guess it's time to erase his name off of this shipwreck.
yns1971 (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 10:37:37 AM

the price is 404 shatoshi
lawsonvl

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:36:26 AM

I thought it was weird that Daniel removed his name off of the iOS getgems app, and not the Android version.

But now, after 3+ months of no updates to the Apple App Store, it appears that they've abandoned the platform.

This would make sense if the lead iOS developer (Alon) is solely working on PayKey.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.paykey.innobank

MrBig

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:11:58 PM

I thought it was weird that Daniel removed his name off of the iOS getgems app, and not the Android version.

But now, after 3+ months of no updates to the Apple App Store, it appears that they've abandoned the platform.

This would make sense if the lead iOS developer (Alon) is solely working on PayKey.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.paykey.innobank

He's moving on to his next scam. Their app, blog, reddit and twitter have been abandoned for over a while now. Strangely enough, peled still logs into Bitcointalk frequently.
lawsonvl

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 05:04:55 AM

Strangely enough, peled still logs into Bitcointalk frequently.

Daniel is playing the careful game of disassociating from GG whilst trying to avoid any public backlash from doing so.

This means engaging investors on the forum, but only privately. (The majority of ICO buyers were never active on Telegram/GG and likely never used the app.)

GG is a huge liability to his reputation. Even if GG wasn’t a failed project, or a scam, just being associated with crypto is bad enough when trying to sell software to the banks.

If he reaches any success with PayKey (doubtful), the spotlight will soon find GG, and he will immediately leave the project, if he hasn’t already by that time.

In spirit, of course, he left GG about a year and a half ago, and hasn’t talked about it publicly since.

lawsonvl

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 10:25:27 AM

https://medium.com/@GetGems/getgems-and-beyond-d178117f520

This is the only important information in that sad excuse they call an "update”.

PayKey is a separate project not connected to the GetGems project...

Congrats to Daniel and the team for dodging that question for so long.

It’s easy to speak the truth when there’s no one left to hear it.
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 10:56:33 AM

many coin are left from dev team is very sad!
MrBig

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 04:39:39 PM

I've made a thread in the scam accusations section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1585607.0

May as well move this discussion there as it's pretty obvious they misappropriated crowdsale funds to develop PayKey, while working on GetGems as a mediocre side project.
lawsonvl

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:21:10 AM

I've made a thread in the scam accusations section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1585607.0

Good.

It's important that we document and summarize this incredible fraud. The last thing they want is an enduring record of their deceitful actions.

Feel free to mine my personal post history. It is almost entirely focused on the GG disaster.
wontforgetU

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:33:15 AM

How much fund did GEMZ collect? And nobody wanna catch the devs' ass and kick??   Huh  Sorry for your losses ico investors.
veritasBS

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:52:33 PM

Smart money is buying this coin right now. There are 250k users of this app. The app is adding 50k users a month without any promotion. The amount of users this app already has is very valuable. Advertisers will soon have to buy GEMZ to place adds in front of GEMZ app users. This buy pressure will cause the price of GEMZ to skyrocket. I believe this has been a waiting game to increase users of the app to a level that has value to advertisers. I would not be surprised to see insiders slowly eating up all the outstanding supply during this slow period.
lawsonvl

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:20:53 PM

Smart money is buying this coin right now. There are 250k users of this app. The app is adding 50k users a month without any promotion. The amount of users this app already has is very valuable. Advertisers will soon have to buy GEMZ to place adds in front of GEMZ app users. This buy pressure will cause the price of GEMZ to skyrocket. I believe this has been a waiting game to increase users of the app to a level that has value to advertisers. I would not be surprised to see insiders slowly eating up all the outstanding supply during this slow period.

IIRC you bought 50 BTC during the ICO, making you the biggest loser in this scam.

Let's stop giving investment advice, shall we?

veritasBS

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 05:39:21 AM

IIRC you bought 50 BTC during the ICO, making you the biggest loser in this scam.

I did not participate in the ico. I have traded in and out of this coin on exchange. I have recently picked up 1.8million more GEMZ. If you look at my post history you would wish you had followed my advice over the last few years. I bought large stakes of the following coins all near their lows and before their major runs...blackcoin, cinicoin, XC, DRK, SDC, FTC, ETH, MAID. It's all in my post history. A large price run on this coin will come out of no where because the users of the app represent value. It's time to acquire a stake.
wavespump

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 05:48:36 AM

This 250k users are also a fake figure, maybe most of them are shills, or coin abusers, lol, he still trusted this scam project's bullshit. And No solid exchange lists this shit. Delisted from polo means doom is the final result.
yns1971 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:12:01 AM

The prices go to 1400 satoshi yesterday
lawsonvl

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:17:48 AM

I did not participate in the ico. I have traded in and out of this coin on exchange. I have recently picked up 1.8million more GEMZ. If you look at my post history you would wish you had followed my advice over the last few years.

Here's what you said in November, 2015:

I am still very hopeful that this will all work out in the end. I have over 900k Gemz and was (am) planning to hold my investment for a long term.

So I was wrong. You likely paid much more than 50 BTC for your 900k gemz, as I generously calculated at the cheapest ICO prices.

You are the single biggest loser in this scam, and incredulously, you are still buying more.

Joint Force

Activity: 804

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 01:32:24 AM

I'm up on GEMZ now. I bought in three times and am finally up now in profit. I hold some GEMZ in case I want to advertise on it one day. Can you advertise yet? I want to advertise my popular App that's going DApp AppCoin.

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:49:33 AM

TaunSew here,

I almost invested in Gemz but exposed Peled and his accomplices pulling an illegal bait and switch on investors.  This was your first and only warning to had pulled out of Gemz before it was too late.  Anyone who had stayed in this project was blinded by simple greed and all the magic tricks done by Peled & accomplices.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
veritasBS

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:24:39 PM

I did not participate in the ico. I have traded in and out of this coin on exchange. I have recently picked up 1.8million more GEMZ. If you look at my post history you would wish you had followed my advice over the last few years.

I am still very hopeful that this will all work out in the end. I have over 900k Gemz and was (am) planning to hold my investment for a long term.

So I was wrong. You likely paid much more than 50 BTC for your 900k gemz, as I generously calculated at the cheapest ICO prices.

You are the single biggest loser in this scam, and incredulously, you are still buying more.

I'm down for sure but not by much, maybe 8-10 btc in value. I have traded the swings on this coin as I do every coin. I've sold and bought, made some/lost some. I am likely the largest holder of this coin at this point as I've been buying this base (200-600sat)...we will see where it goes from here.
You seem to be the most butthurt individual ever in crypto. You've been pounding sand on this for well over a year. I lost more than the entire value of this ico on the Gox "hack" but got over it...is there something else going on here?

durrrrdwan

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:35:02 PM

I'm down for sure but not by much, maybe 8-10 btc in value. I have traded the swings on this coin as I do every coin. I've sold and bought, made some/lost some. I am likely the largest holder of this coin at this point as I've been buying this base (200-600sat)...we will see where it goes from here.
You seem to be the most butthurt individual ever in crypto. You've been pounding sand on this for well over a year. I lost more than the entire value of this ico on the Gox "hack" but got over it...is there something else going on here?

8-10 btc not much, I think you are very rich actually, 90% of traders consider 10 btc is much money. LOL. It is 5700 usd.
lawsonvl

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 09:34:43 AM

You inform the community that “smart money” has come to Gemz.

You tell us how you’ve masterfully traded a half-dozen other coins.

You tell us how you’re both a long-term holder of gemz, and yet constantly (and successfully) trade it.

You resort to personal attacks when someone challenges your credibility.

But please, elaborate on your “smart money” rumor.

Now's your chance to prove me wrong.
veritasBS

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 10:20:55 PM

You inform the community that “smart money” has come to Gemz.

You tell us how you’ve masterfully traded a half-dozen other coins.

You tell us how you’re both a long-term holder of gemz, and yet constantly (and successfully) trade it.

You resort to personal attacks when someone challenges your credibility.

But please, elaborate on your “smart money” rumor.

Now's your chance to prove me wrong.

I made no personal attacks. I made an observation and asked a question of you...Why have you been pounding sand on this for well over a year? How could this course of action not lead me to believe you are the most butthurt individual in crypto?

There is no "smart money rumor"...I am smart money and I have been buying. I have nearly 6 million GEMZ at this point. I'm up 2x on 4.5 million of them.
lawsonvl

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 10:18:35 AM

Getgems by Decentralized Mobile Applications LTD

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id942306232

Here's what it used to say:

https://web.archive.org/web/20160415165104/https://itunes.apple.com/app/id942306232

I guess it's time to erase his name off of this shipwreck.

After 4 months, they finally updated the iOS app by moving it from the "social networking" category into "utilities".

They are trying to bury their own app.
compmaster

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 08:19:19 PM

Anyone know how to advertise on this app?
ignitiondefect

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:59:54 PM

New app based counterparty token similar to GetGems called Spoutcoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757614.0
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: