Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:50:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is amazon will be accepting bitcoins in the future?  (Read 29650 times)
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:35:21 AM

They will if we demand it. In fact it is the only thing that will cause it to happen.

Have YOU written them a quick email?
I did not,but thanks to you i will do this surely.
It is a great way to encourage amazon to get us a bitcoin payment working,because if they will see that so many people really wants it,
we may see some serious changes in their payment options.
Personally i would be glad to buy many thing with paying bitcoins i earn every day,it would not neccesary for me to convert bitcoin into fiat at first.

I think bitcoin payment processor for them is on que,
And they are really looking unto it aswell as other business sector out there thats why i dont really doubt that amazon will accept bitcoins in future because the market and people using it is increasing aswell as if they use it as their processor well they can actually lessen their processing fee per transaction to them and to their buyers thats why i will not surprise really ifni see the bitcoin banner on amazon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 04:40:31 PM

They will if we demand it. In fact it is the only thing that will cause it to happen.

Have YOU written them a quick email?
I did not,but thanks to you i will do this surely.
It is a great way to encourage amazon to get us a bitcoin payment working,because if they will see that so many people really wants it,
we may see some serious changes in their payment options.
Personally i would be glad to buy many thing with paying bitcoins i earn every day,it would not neccesary for me to convert bitcoin into fiat at first.

I think bitcoin payment processor for them is on que,
And they are really looking unto it aswell as other business sector out there thats why i dont really doubt that amazon will accept bitcoins in future because the market and people using it is increasing aswell as if they use it as their processor well they can actually lessen their processing fee per transaction to them and to their buyers thats why i will not surprise really ifni see the bitcoin banner on amazon.
What time do you expect to see us a bitcoin banner in there? I would like to know,of course you cannot now,but
what is your prediction? i think acout 2018 maybe,when bitcoin market already is going to be huge and people will surely buy a lot of it.
But the idea of paying in amazon for bitcoin is so great,that i would already like too see it hahah Cheesy But well what can i do,just wait and hope for a fast growth of bitcoin :]
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 05:42:55 PM

of course, sooner or later all of the online store will accept bitcoin. because bitcoin is currently being developed, so in the future bitcoin will be the only payment that is extremely fast and reliable, and it will be used by amazon

online and physical, 'cause bitcoin will grow fast, and people will use it more often, one day it can be an official currency in a country, i guess.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:09:58 AM

of course, sooner or later all of the online store will accept bitcoin. because bitcoin is currently being developed, so in the future bitcoin will be the only payment that is extremely fast and reliable, and it will be used by amazon

online and physical, 'cause bitcoin will grow fast, and people will use it more often, one day it can be an official currency in a country, i guess.

As long as there is the use of bitcoins and if amazon is going to do that in the future for sure they are really going to help to the adoption of bitcoin for the people.
Because we all know that they are one of the biggest online shopping.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:52:47 PM

As long as there is the use of bitcoins and if amazon is going to do that in the future for sure they are really going to help to the adoption of bitcoin for the people.

Yeah, one of the biggest shopping giant accepting bitcoin will surely help in Bitcoin's further growth as well in the increased adoption which is required for bitcoin's long time survival.
amine14madrid

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:25:13 PM

Yeah, one of the biggest shopping giant accepting bitcoin will surely help in Bitcoin's further growth as well in the increased adoption which is required for bitcoin's long time survival.
Amazon will start accepting bitcoin anytime if they have no any other options to do.
but this time there is no chance for amazon to accept bitcoin. because amazon already spent so much money to promoting his own payment system (the gift cards) and they got lots of success in it. so this time and early future amazon don't need to bitcoin. but may after few years when bitcoin will become the economic currency and the currency of the digital world then amazon had no other option then accepting bitcoin.
white.walker

Activity: 192

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:35:01 AM

when this happens , the price of btc will sky-rocket. looking forward to it.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bokelka

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:14:29 PM

It will just take some time for the Amazon to accept the bitcoin. It is waiting for the infractructure to be built.
escrowboy

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:37:30 PM

Skyrocket is not the right-term because it's too exaggerated, better say it will surely increase since it will give an opportunity for people to use bitcoin and will affect the demand in bitcoin.
white.walker

Activity: 192

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:41:46 PM

Skyrocket is not the right-term because it's too exaggerated, better say it will surely increase since it will give an opportunity for people to use bitcoin and will affect the demand in bitcoin.

well yes its kinda exaggerated but amazon is the most popular marketplace on the planet. The price is bound to increase by a significant amount. It will be like pokemon go for gamers (bad analogy but you get it). We are not sure what future may bring still hoping doesn't cost anything. peace !

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TraderETH

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:58:00 AM

It will just take some time for the Amazon to accept the bitcoin. It is waiting for the infractructure to be built.
I think we don't waste our time until amazon accept bitcoin, because today we can buy goods using bitcoin as payment method via purse.io and we can get discount up to 20% too.
escrowboy

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:29:10 AM

well yes its kinda exaggerated but amazon is the most popular marketplace on the planet. The price is bound to increase by a significant amount. It will be like pokemon go for gamers (bad analogy but you get it). We are not sure what future may bring still hoping doesn't cost anything. peace !
It will increase but not as what you think like it will triple the current price for today. Maybe it will affect the price and just increase for atleast 1/4 or half the current price but it will never be doubled nor tripled since people on amazon might have trouble setting up their bitcoin wallet.
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:47:41 PM

I dont think that amazon will be accepting bitcoin as a payment option in future, as they already have an alternative paying option such as giftcard but they might be using btc in future to interchange btc into giftcard in their official website.
Facultid

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:13:37 AM

I dont think that amazon will be accepting bitcoin as a payment option in future, as they already have an alternative paying option such as giftcard but they might be using btc in future to interchange btc into giftcard in their official website.

It is possible. But it will cost much less if Amazon accept the bitcoin directly. It is much lower than the credit cards.

phpdev

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:42:10 PM

why not, if more people use bitcoins, and more store accept it
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:14:05 PM

why not, if more people use bitcoins, and more store accept it

I think both amazon and google will rather launch their own payment system, like they did with mobile payments then to allow bitcoin.
With bitcoin they don't earn, with traditional payments they do.
Quietman

Activity: 292

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 09:20:02 AM

I think Amazoin will accept the bitcoin within three years or when the bitcoin users break the 2 million mark.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 11:58:24 AM

I think Amazoin will accept the bitcoin within three years or when the bitcoin users break the 2 million mark.

That is for sure that is going to happen in the future. Because amazon has a lot of bitcoin users too. And I have seen some sellers there that are
accepting bitcoins for sure. Because amazon is one of the most known online stores in the market. And if it is going to adopt bitcoins, for sure it is going to help the adoption of bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:06:38 PM

I'm not sure if bitcoin could cope with Amazon payments it its current form, the blockchain throughput would need to be much more efficient than it is now. However, it would be great for the price if Amazon did accept bitcoin.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:28:12 PM

As tittle says will amazon accept bitcoins in the future?

Yes. Absolutely. Other online shops are now accepting bitcoin and maybe later, amazon will also accept bitcoins in the future. Because bitcoin is now popularized. And we know that Bitcoin is now an official cryptocurrency that we know online. Bitcoin is the bridge of all altcoins from USD to Altcoins. And we also know that other country is now accepting bitcoin as a payment. So maybe in the future days, Bitcoin will also accept as a payment not only on Amazon but on other Online and Offline shop as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: