Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:07:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM - Coinabul owe me 81btc  (Read 61614 times)
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2013, 02:29:16 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2013, 02:48:20 AM by TheButterZone

Are we now defining "6+ months" as "overnight"? And wasn't at least one alleged crime committed YEARS ago (if I remember the posted date on the YouTube video, ETA: yep, 2011)? HOW LONG IS THIS GOING TO MOTHERFUCKING TAKE?

You're constantly throwing wrenches in your own shit by bluffing constantly. ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING BEFORE COINGENUITY DIES A NATURAL DEATH PLEASE.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 02:30:45 AM

Are we now defining 6+ months as "overnight"? And wasn't the alleged crime committed YEARS ago? HOW LONG IS THIS GOING TO MOTHERFUCKING TAKE?
Where are you getting 6 months from?

What alleged crime?

Why are you so hostile?

Nice edit.
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2013, 02:36:20 AM

Get some help for your terrible memory, jesus christ. No point in talking to you if you can't even remember what you've said and linked to.

Of course anyone would be hostile to a moving target.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Rawted

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 02:40:23 AM

Get some help for your terrible memory, jesus christ. No point in talking to you if you can't even remember what you've said and linked to.

Of course anyone would be hostile to a moving target.
Oh i see, you simply misread - no worries, it happens to all of us. If you'll go back and re-read what i wrote (carefully and slowly this time as to comprehend it all), i'm confident you'll see your mistake.
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2013, 02:43:47 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d46dFmAmnuc

Uploaded on Nov 2, 2011

FUCK?!

Rawted

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 02:47:31 AM

Uploaded on Nov 2, 2011

FUCK?!
Yeah, you're just clueless as to what's going on it seems. The date of the video doesn't equate into any of this. Not even sure why you're acting the way you are, but have fun!
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2013, 02:54:42 AM

I don't care what the backstory is, but in that video we have Jay Shore verbally and physically assaulting another person in public while yelling 'fuck off' at the top of his lungs. He then proceeds to spin out in his old Maxima (Odd, considering he has personally told me he handles millions of dollars in sales a week - do i need to show logs of that as well?) with total disregard for anyone or anything else.

Yep, the ancient video (in internet time) which gives rise to the above criminal allegations (let me translate, CA Penal Code 415 & 240, Vehicle Code 23103), doesn't equate into ANY of this, moving target, yadda yadda.

Rawted

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 03:00:35 AM

I don't care what the backstory is, but in that video we have Jay Shore verbally and physically assaulting another person in public while yelling 'fuck off' at the top of his lungs. He then proceeds to spin out in his old Maxima (Odd, considering he has personally told me he handles millions of dollars in sales a week - do i need to show logs of that as well?) with total disregard for anyone or anything else.

Yep, the ancient video (in internet time) which gives rise to the above criminal allegations (let me translate, CA Penal Code 415 & 240, Vehicle Code 23103), doesn't equate, moving target, yadda yadda.
You're correct, it doesn't equate at all to what my legal course is. I was not the one who was assaulted, it was just one of the character traits and actions i based my rating upon. If someone were to produce a video of me acting that way, even if it was years past, i would expect them to not trust me as well. I thought that's what the OTC/WOT is all about? It's a web of trust, correct? I don't trust him, that video was one of many reasons why.

Clear?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2013, 03:31:30 AM

Uploaded on Nov 2, 2011

FUCK?!

https://pipl.com/directory/name/Shore/Jason/

A black Nissan Maxima, driven by 22 year old Jason Shore from Carlsbad, ... vehicle, struck the rear end of Shore's vehicle, skidded off the roadway and ...
[ PAD-3 Press Release Information Sheet - apps.sdsheriff.net ]
Beans

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 03:01:52 PM

What's going on with coinabul. I made a order in late August. They don't respond to emails or phone calls. I've heard nothing on my order.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 03:42:22 PM

What's going on with coinabul. I made a order in late August. They don't respond to emails or phone calls. I've heard nothing on my order.

You got Con-a-bulled! Make a thread of your own, and maybe in 6 months time you'll get half of what you paid for.
Bitcoin Scammer

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 09:33:57 PM

Yup Confirmed Garbage

DON'T GET SCAMMED, CHECK FIRST = Bitcoinscammers.com
HappyBitCoinUser

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 12:29:25 PM

They don't know how to ship internationally.

First, it takes a few months before they ship it, cause they don't have inventory, has to be ordered by another party.

They shipped internationally without any invoice.

Myself, customs, and FedEx all trying to contact Coinabul for invoice but get no reply.

After it got held up in customs, and eventually declared "abandoned".

Would have been better if I just sold my coins and wired to bank instead.

Nothing I can do about the BitCoins I sent to them, lost forever with no reimbursement.

They don't even make any effort to make an excuse, they just don't answer.
euroasia

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 12:13:36 AM

81 btc? sorry but you just such a lamer fool.

may it easy
neutralist

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 07:52:25 PM

it is not scam, it is called FRAUD. Want to see the picture of these schmucks in orange jumpsuits being raped by niggas even though we probably have to write off all these BTC lost.
rpg

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 03:12:29 AM

it is not scam, it is called FRAUD. Want to see the picture of these schmucks in orange jumpsuits being raped by niggas even though we probably have to write off all these BTC lost.

glad you guys posted this. I went with amagimetals to run into the same problem. A week after order and nothing. these people will destroy bitcoin, unless we do something about it
Pinchloaf

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 12:28:59 AM

Sigh.........Unfortunately,   I just "Sunday" ordered from coinabul. Once again i didn't stop and research as much as i should have. Or much at all for that matter.   I'm just reading this now, and am glad for one thing. I Didn't order much for fear i was going to get *uck*d,  I ordered "1oz Generic Silver .999+ Fine"  at 0.03 btc."Cheapest buy on the site" So i didn't lose as much or even close to some people have. But either way something should be done.  Its only been one day but Im not holding my breath at this rate.
neutralist

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 03:15:38 AM

Those who did not received their order for at least 60 days should file a police report and report to FBI since it is their jurisdiction. Use the exchange rate at the date of the order and modify your receipt to show you pay in bank transfer in USD not BTC. That way they will take it seriously, especially if we have the names of suspects.
kopipe

Activity: 246
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 03:19:29 AM

Those who did not received their order for at least 60 days should file a police report and report to FBI since it is their jurisdiction. Use the exchange rate at the date of the order and modify your receipt to show you pay in bank transfer in USD not BTC. That way they will take it seriously, especially if we have the names of suspects.

Are you really trying to convince people to lie to the FBI? Grin

コピペ copypaste
Bitcoin Scammer

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 01:42:21 AM

No, the fbi should be contacted on Coinabul.

Are you really trying to convince people to lie to the FBI? Grin

DON'T GET SCAMMED, CHECK FIRST = Bitcoinscammers.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: