Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:39:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✹✹✹ GOLDBLOCKS ✹✹✹ Mandatory UPDATE to v1.2.1.0 ✹✹✹ 5/17/2017  (Read 158345 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 03:09:38 PM

has their been some bad news as the price has gone down this week or is it just dumpers either way im buying cheap i kike it

Btc up, alts down.

Dont worry btc will sink like a ship hit by a torpedo today / tomorrow, and alts will soar to skyhigh levels and beyond. I currently am out of btc, saved only a little chunk that is necessary for trading alts. Sold everything I could and took out multiple shorts. Though GB may keep tanking no matter what.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tc61

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:55:40 PM

Your have to be nuts to invest in this coin, mining sucks, the prices sucks, and its just going to keep tanking...was a scam to start...if you want a gold backed coin look into the 50 other ones before this..
coinwider

Activity: 184
Merit: 101

Put the fun back into banking!

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 12:21:41 PM

IMO prices will stabilize again, for the moment we have a strong BTC

Put the fun back into banking! Use cryptocurrencies.  --- PivX --- TenX --- Lisk --- Factom --- Siacoin ---
OdinYggd

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 02:15:58 PM

Your have to be nuts to invest in this coin, mining sucks, the prices sucks, and its just going to keep tanking...was a scam to start...if you want a gold backed coin look into the 50 other ones before this..

Its been profitable for me.

The dumps are probably because one of the pools had a malfunction not at all related to the coin's workings, a lot of miners had to withdraw and move elsewhere for a while while the problem is taken care of.

Obviously don't gamble what you can't afford to lose, but if you've got some money to play with there's no harm in taking a gamble.

So far this has done a lot better than I expected, and once the pools are repaired it will probably shoot right back up to where it was.

By the way, has anyone come up with an estimate of how long till we are POS-only?
DayTradingHousewife

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:20:25 PM

By the way, has anyone come up with an estimate of how long till we are POS-only?

sometime in the may, if i remember correctly
darkgold (OP)

Activity: 616

BLOCKCHAIN BASED MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 12:36:07 AM

sometime in the may, if i remember correctly

after block number 1.000.000

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 07:57:18 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2017, 05:06:30 PM by chrysophylax

hi all ...

addressing the miners specifically here - please read this post ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg17998760#msg17998760 ...

this outlines what had happened and why - and how it was fixed ...

as for the above suggestion that the dumping may have been due to the pool being offline and had to go elsewhere - that is a suggestion that is completely ludicrous ...

if ANYONE is going to dump coins - this will happen whether one pool has issues or two pools have issues or the moon decides to move its orbit elsewhere ...

im not attacking you - but those sorts of assumptions make absolutely NO SENSE at all ...

had the owners of the coins intended on keeping them - even on the exchanges - then there wouldnt be ANY reason they would dump them ... unless of course the whole purpose of mining them WAS to dump them ... thats all part and parcel of this crypto industry ...

btw - we appreciate ALL those who were asked to move their coins elsewhere - as they did it efficiently and without issue ...

once again - its appreciated - and the pool has now finished syncing - so mining can restart if you so wish ... but as explained in the main post - you will need to register on the pool ( as the database has been completely rebuilt / regenerated ) and recreate your miners for the mining to work ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Elypse

Activity: 251
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:24:04 PM

Hey chrysophylax,

I've recently been getting into GB, but I'm having an issue with my Windows wallet. If you have a minute or so to address my concern, I would greatly appreciate it.

The wallet regularly freezes and stop responding, and I have had the wallet up for over 2 days now and the blockchain still hasn't fully synced. I have added all the nodes, and have 17 active connections, but I'm only half way through fully syncing. I have a couple thousand coins sitting in the pool I mine with, and have been wanting to send them to the wallet for staking.

Please advise at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

darkgold (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 05:07:13 PM

Hey chrysophylax,

I've recently been getting into GB, but I'm having an issue with my Windows wallet. If you have a minute or so to address my concern, I would greatly appreciate it.

The wallet regularly freezes and stop responding, and I have had the wallet up for over 2 days now and the blockchain still hasn't fully synced. I have added all the nodes, and have 17 active connections, but I'm only half way through fully syncing. I have a couple thousand coins sitting in the pool I mine with, and have been wanting to send them to the wallet for staking.

Please advise at your earliest convenience. Thank you.
I'l take this question.
Just download files below and replace them to your roaming/Goldblocks folder. Then restart wallet. Be sure to keep/not replace your wallet.dat file.
You will be synced in no time.

GB blockchain download
~block 772,000

Elypse

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 07:34:50 PM

Thank you Darkgold. Definitely accelerated the blockchain with on 6 day remaining. I am still having a slight issue regarding keeping the wallet from freezing. A majority of the time the wallet is in a non-responsive state. Could you maybe shed some light on that situation? I've run many a wallet from coins and this is the first instance I've had with this particular issue.

darkgold (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 08:27:06 PM

Thank you Darkgold. Definitely accelerated the blockchain with on 6 day remaining. I am still having a slight issue regarding keeping the wallet from freezing. A majority of the time the wallet is in a non-responsive state. Could you maybe shed some light on that situation? I've run many a wallet from coins and this is the first instance I've had with this particular issue.

Leave it like that until full sync, after full synced the freezing will stop and wallet will be ok.

Elypse

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 09:52:31 PM

Great. Thank you for your assistance in this, Darkgold. I'm sure you are busy with a million other things, so I appreciate your prompt replies.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 01:47:01 AM

Leave it like that until full sync, after full synced the freezing will stop and wallet will be ok.

this is pretty much what needs to be done ...

the gb wallet is a bit of a cpu hog - and the blockchain does take ages to download ... three days on a 'normal' run with an adsl2+ internet connection - and doesnt actually lockup - but does freeze while sync is in motion ...

i was asleep - this side of the world ...

but as darkgold mentioned - once sync is finished - the cpu increases will happen but only on the occasion ...

ive only just woke - so coffee next Wink ...

hope it all goes well ... and make sure that if you DO send the coins to the wallet - send a test amount ( like 1gb for example ) and if all functions as it should - send the whole few thousand coin in ONE transaction if you can ... this will ensure that the coin age is altogether on the amount of coin you send to the wallet in the single block - which will mean your coin weight will be much more ...

tanx guys ...

#crysx

OdinYggd

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:32:22 AM

hi all ...

as for the above suggestion that the dumping may have been due to the pool being offline and had to go elsewhere - that is a suggestion that is completely ludicrous ...

if ANYONE is going to dump coins - this will happen whether one pool has issues or two pools have issues or the moon decides to move its orbit elsewhere ...

im not attacking you - but those sorts of assumptions make absolutely NO SENSE at all ...

had the owners of the coins intended on keeping them - even on the exchanges - then there wouldnt be ANY reason they would dump them ... unless of course the whole purpose of mining them WAS to dump them ... thats all part and parcel of this crypto industry ...

The miners dumping intended to dump from the start. Their plan was to mine and let it sit, then once the price got high enough unload. Since they wouldn't unload all at once, the market could gradually absorb it and not crash from it.

Having all of the miners on that pool disturbed at once meant all the miners who had intended to unload did so at once, possibly triggering other people to unload as well based on the price being pushed down.

Its not your fault, that's just how things work in crypto and altcoins.

Now that you are back online and things are settling down, it should recover quickly enough. Plus we are nearing the end of PoW, which is going to take a lot of sell pressure off once it ends.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 05:42:29 AM

hi all ...

The miners dumping intended to dump from the start. Their plan was to mine and let it sit, then once the price got high enough unload. Since they wouldn't unload all at once, the market could gradually absorb it and not crash from it.

Having all of the miners on that pool disturbed at once meant all the miners who had intended to unload did so at once, possibly triggering other people to unload as well based on the price being pushed down.

Its not your fault, that's just how things work in crypto and altcoins.

Now that you are back online and things are settling down, it should recover quickly enough. Plus we are nearing the end of PoW, which is going to take a lot of sell pressure off once it ends.

agreed with the sell pressure ...

though suprnova ( ocminer ) have a much higher rate of miners - and so does zpool ( crackfoo / crackers ) ... so i would not like to see the aftermath when PoW finishes ...

i think what you are saying with regards to it settling though will be spot on ... hard to tell - as predictions only get proven wrong every time we try ...

this is crypto - very unpredictable ...

we only ever had the mpos pools at cwi for internal use only - until the demand to release them to the public was voiced ... so its still a newer system that will take time to mature ... we are also in the process of getting together ( as a sister pool ) the cwi-multipool that does not require registration to mine also ...

that is taking longer than expected - and its all to do with money more than development ...

we will get there this year ...

Smiley ...

#crysx

coinwider

Activity: 184
Merit: 101

Put the fun back into banking!

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 06:15:36 AM

due to price speculation i just can say:

ones lost is another ones gain      Grin Grin Grin

just saying to love that price retrace to load up more

if you follow the GB chart on  http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/goldblocks/   you will see the first "bubble" which is about to retrace now
the starting point was in the first week of December - so we will come back here to find the bottom and get into accumulation phase

as my assumption is that we will complete a cup and handle, we will come back to the last highs, with a small retrace and then liftoff

Patience is the key!
 Cool

Put the fun back into banking! Use cryptocurrencies.  --- PivX --- TenX --- Lisk --- Factom --- Siacoin ---
darkgold (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 08:50:08 PM

Livestream GOLDBLOCKS WEBINAR 06.03.2017 was today on Youtube, you can watch, it's on German language for now.

Megaquake

Activity: 630
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 02:29:24 AM

This keeps looking better and better for the future, great news darkgold!

Mines at Kano.is best profit in the world!

在Kano.is的BTC
mkd debel

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 10:44:45 AM

Many well, you're one of the rare coin to think of your future.Not like others coin who are waiting just to have someone at the pump.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 08:51:02 AM

hi all ...

the earlier updates it seems - were skimmed past ... so for those of you that need a refresher - im posting this again - as i see quite a few users on the pool that are hashing and wasting their hash ...

PLEASE - register again on the pool if you havent already ...
PLEASE - create your workers on this new registration ...
PLEASE - make sure that if you are mining - you have the right credentials ...

there are quite a few users who are mining to nowhere at the moment ...

for the main pool index - http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/ ...
direct link to gb pool - http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/gb/ ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: