Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:37:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: panic selling  (Read 111153 times)
mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:30:03 PM

bitcoin prices fly high to the moon, may be affected year-end. well, buying bitcoin now would be a good thing. most likely the bitcoin price will rise again. and of course pass the $ 8500 price in the near future. but, in addition, many people are afraid of the dump of bitcoin prices, so many people are selling panickedly. but, for the time being, it has not been too self-conscious.
whales have enough buying power to make the price go up again, unless stop loss orders getting activated after each other making the price tank heavily. it happened once at btc-e when some one dumped around 10,000 coins at once with a flash crash as result. those that had open buy orders at very low price levels made themselves a good amount of profit in a matter of seconds as the price climbed back up directly.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:46:02 PM

Of course panic sell it is psychological effect, but always is starting from mathemathic/statistic calculations or some extremely bad news for the project.

In my opinion the real price of Bitcoin is much lower than what we see on the market today, and the panic sell for Bitcoin is very real.
Psychological effect. with so many issues and drastic price drop. Many people take this action, and this is real.
Although from what I see, this is part of the market action to correction the price and restock the supply.
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:56:05 PM

bitcoin prices fly high to the moon, may be affected year-end. well, buying bitcoin now would be a good thing. most likely the bitcoin price will rise again. and of course pass the $ 8500 price in the near future. but, in addition, many people are afraid of the dump of bitcoin prices, so many people are selling panickedly. but, for the time being, it has not been too self-conscious.
Panic selling or in other aspect has nothing to do with our life, the successful person patiently wait for their right time to be rich or to earn, if we are afraid to hold our bitcoin for long and easy to sell just because the price goes down which is normal in any trading, then, nothing would happen in our life.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:05:46 AM

Of course panic sell it is psychological effect, but always is starting from mathemathic/statistic calculations or some extremely bad news for the project.

In my opinion the real price of Bitcoin is much lower than what we see on the market today, and the panic sell for Bitcoin is very real.
Psychological effect. with so many issues and drastic price drop. Many people take this action, and this is real.
Although from what I see, this is part of the market action to correction the price and restock the supply.
When you have no enough information about bitcoin you can easily panic and you will sell with a loss.
I would say it's not good because we are here to make money that is why we invested, we need to improve our knowledge as that is the only way to succeed here. Panic selling will create opportunity for smart people because they'll buy cheap.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Izarok

Activity: 237

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:08:26 AM

What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?

It is a known strategy used by the whales to cash in their profit. Sell at a high price when the prices dip buy again and rally the price.

thinkdifferent

Activity: 212

ASK ME FOR LOANS

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:14:32 AM

What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?

It is a known strategy used by the whales to cash in their profit. Sell at a high price when the prices dip buy again and rally the price.

As normal investors, we can't do that but we can try to follow them to make some profit as well.

ASK ME FOR LOANS
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:41:25 AM

The value of btc will drop if this happens like a regular stock market crash

It always will and it always rise back. That's always the scenario of bitcoin's market price since it was launched. But now, it reaches new high at 8000K+ USD and those who pushed the panic button and sold their tokens already are planning to ride on the bandwagon again as bitcoin has its market value continuously rising.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:43:21 AM

When you have no enough information about bitcoin you can easily panic and you will sell with a loss.
I would say it's not good because we are here to make money that is why we invested, we need to improve our knowledge as that is the only way to succeed here. Panic selling will create opportunity for smart people because they'll buy cheap.

Yes people who are new to bitcoins and don't have enough knowledge about it will easily get panic and will start selling their coins when price starts going lower and in that case big whales will take an opportunity to buy it at cheaper price so even if you are new to crypto world one thing you always have to keep in mind is that holding bitcoins longer will always be profitable.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
tranquanghuy

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:49:38 AM

As for my own analogy only weak people would take losses, If you are strong enough why would you worry if the price dumps
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:49:47 AM

Panic selling is actually a mistake that traders often make and I've done it too but will make big losses so better be patient and wait for the price back.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:00:39 AM

As for my own analogy only weak people would take losses, If you are strong enough why would you worry if the price dumps
I depends, there are times that you will accept losses rather than keep holding on a coin that will not recover in the next 2 weeks or more while there are other coins that is performing well and will give you profit in a hours or days holding.

Panic selling is actually a mistake that traders often make and I've done it too but will make big losses so better be patient and wait for the price back.
Lets say NEO priced at 0.0052BTC two days ago and all of a sudden you witnessed right before your eyes NEO dumping slowly and settled at 0.0042BTC, whats your initial reaction? Its hard to stay calm believe me specially if you are loosing hundreds of dollars every hour and you keep on saying to your self don't panic, it will recover. But again, the only way to recover losses in trading is hodling even if it takes more than a week or two or longer or sell then buy something else that will help you recover your losses.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:16:30 AM

Well, it can also happen but in trading you need to monitor your investment and make a decision quickly when there is a huge dump that is happening in the market.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
mr_enoc

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:45:30 AM

True, some are doing it because they wanted to avail bitcoin in a lowest price. I maybe earn more when i sell my btc at the highest price and buy again when the price drops.

sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:59:44 AM

when you panic and sell your bitcoin it is a very fatal mistake because if you know bitcoin is in need and in everyone's eye, it can also cause you to lose when you sell when panic, do not do it again.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:51:57 AM

Panic selling or in other aspect has nothing to do with our life, the successful person patiently wait for their right time to be rich or to earn, if we are afraid to hold our bitcoin for long and easy to sell just because the price goes down which is normal in any trading, then, nothing would happen in our life.

Sometimes panic is the biggest scourge for a trader right ? we all know that the key in getting profit in the trade is patient and not panic but sometimes in real trouble we sometimes panic and harming ourselves, a few days ago I bought ETH at the price 0.046 btc and unfortunately after that the price drops to 0.043 and does not go up in a few days and that's what makes me panic and then sell it and you see the price of ETH is currently up and I lose much money, sometimes we know to not do panic but sometimes circumstances forcing us to panic, isnt it ?
FrankGismo

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:10:01 AM

Yes people who are new to bitcoins and don't have enough knowledge about it will easily get panic and will start selling their coins when price starts going lower and in that case big whales will take an opportunity to buy it at cheaper price so even if you are new to crypto world one thing you always have to keep in mind is that holding bitcoins longer will always be profitable.
I agree with you that is why i always say just know before you do anything because if you do not know a lot then you can make big mistakes and you can lose a lot and this is about money there is no joking around we need to be serious.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:19:20 AM

Why we would panic if we know that our is has potential? Panic is really one of the problem of most of tha trader. Panic selling is also the reason why many trader lose their money.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:40:07 AM

Sometimes panic is the biggest scourge for a trader right ? we all know that the key in getting profit in the trade is patient and not panic but sometimes in real trouble we sometimes panic and harming ourselves, a few days ago I bought ETH at the price 0.046 btc and unfortunately after that the price drops to 0.043 and does not go up in a few days and that's what makes me panic and then sell it and you see the price of ETH is currently up and I lose much money, sometimes we know to not do panic but sometimes circumstances forcing us to panic, isnt it ?
Panic selling is just normal in this kind of market but once you done it then don't do it again because it will just lead for the same result and that is losing money and opportunity. Take all your mistakes as a lesson to make better decision in the future. If you will not do panic selling again and only sell your coin in the right price or on the price that you want to sell then you will earn more money or profit than before.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:46:09 AM

Panic selling is just normal in this kind of market but once you done it then don't do it again because it will just lead for the same result and that is losing money and opportunity. Take all your mistakes as a lesson to make better decision in the future. If you will not do panic selling again and only sell your coin in the right price or on the price that you want to sell then you will earn more money or profit than before.

In whatever situation, panic decission is often leads to misfortune, so always compose yourself and keep an alert and vigilant mind. In selling btc for example, do not just sell but always update yourself with the latest trend and price in the market. Analyze charts and always safeguard your decissions with knowledge and cleverness.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:48:20 AM

That's what I don't get about traders who does panic selling. We all know that bitcoin is volatile, and so as other coins for that matter, then why is it that everytime we are informed that a price goes down, we immediately panic and sell? We all know that it's like a continuous roller coaster cycle. We are just making our efforts worthless if we panic sell.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: