Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:53:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: panic selling  (Read 111153 times)
silentkiller

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:04:41 PM

The price has remained stable for a while since halving. And we are not seeing wild spikes during weekends. The price is unusually quiet and market is quiet.

Is that a good sign?

Calm before the storm. Get ready for unexpected consequences
wait for the rain,,cause when it rains it pours.
just like bitcoin ,when demand is high ,the higher btc price will be.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:14:53 PM

The price has remained stable for a while since halving. And we are not seeing wild spikes during weekends. The price is unusually quiet and market is quiet.

Is that a good sign?

The storm is coming but it maybe be months before we see it actually happening.
My situation is that I am not trading active because i find it too risky, since i've got no clear direction where the price will go.
darkmagician

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:17:57 PM

Is that a good sign?

My situation is that I am not trading active because i find it too risky, since i've got no clear direction where the price will go.
trust your instincts and im sure it will lead you to a better and higher profit. Believe in yourself.
sbtctalk

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:27:08 PM

Is that a good sign?

Why do you think this is calm before the storm? Were there precedents?

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 05:56:51 PM

Is that a good sign?

The surge of recent months is the precedent. The price had been hanging around $200-250 for some time and stood almost still around $220-230 for a few weeks. Then it started growing without major retrace until it reached around $450...

So fasten your belts and diapers

co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 09:36:36 PM

Is that a good sign?

The surge of recent months is the precedent. The price had been hanging around $200-250 for some time and stood almost still around $220-230 for a few weeks. Then it started growing without major retrace until it reached around $450...

Even if price falls in current time then I will not get panic and will prefer to hold my coins until I don't see my expected price on the chart, and my expected price is $1k.
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 09:54:14 PM

Is that a good sign?

well to be honest the price goes up all the time after being stable if you would look in the price history, i think there is a huge chance that the price will go up right now too
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 10:01:35 PM

Even if price falls in current time then I will not get panic and will prefer to hold my coins until I don't see my expected price on the chart, and my expected price is $1k.

I expect higher volatility, not necessarily a significant price fall. The longer the price stands still, the stronger will be the subsequent move (either way)...

So, keep your oops-bags ready

SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 10:04:47 PM

I expect higher volatility, not necessarily a significant price fall. The longer the price stands still, the stronger will be the subsequent move (either way)...

So, keep your oops-bags ready

Price volatility is an part n parcel of bitcoin, I am eagerly waiting for that huge pump which will last for few minutes so that I can sell my coins at right time.

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 10:25:42 PM

I really doubt bitcoin will get lower, it may drop to 600 dollars but those its normal as bitcoin is very volatil crypto currencie. I believe before the halving day people expected a huge price increase and those didnt happened, soo they may be trying to get out to avoid loose.
xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 10:34:56 PM

Is that a good sign?

trust your instincts and im sure it will lead you to a better and higher profit. Believe in yourself.
We are not animal do something with instincts in trading you need find information to predict what the position you choice. yes have self confidence is needed in trading.

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 10:52:03 PM

I really doubt bitcoin will get lower, it may drop to 600 dollars but those its normal as bitcoin is very volatil crypto currencie. I believe before the halving day people expected a huge price increase and those didnt happened, soo they may be trying to get out to avoid loose.
Expectations in the run up to the block halving were indeed very high with some people even saying it it would reach a new ATH.

These people surely may be disappointed in the price not going up as much as they were hoping for, but I don't think they will use that as reason to start dumping.

If they wanted to dump as result of their predictions not being met, then they would have sold their coins directly after the block halving.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
sbtctalk

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:10:30 PM

Is that a good sign?

I see your point. Wild guess: The only likely factor for it to crash now is the sudden craze in Ethereum, bag holders cash out from Bitcoin and dump their money into Ether?

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 04:40:59 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2016, 07:36:20 PM by deisik

Is that a good sign?

I see your point. Wild guess: The only likely factor for it to crash now is the sudden craze in Ethereum, bag holders cash out from Bitcoin and dump their money into Ether?

Ether seems to have been discredited beyond hope, so the rebound from the low $600 was more likely due to the Ethereum bag holders dropping their shit on the way into Bitcoin bandwagon...

But this may have only temporary effect before a more serious pullback

marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:57:16 PM

What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?

The effect of this will be profitable to the dumper because after dumping the bitcoin he is collecting bitcoin in lowest price and sell it at high price. I think this is the strategy in Altcoin trading of others developer of altcoin and i think this is the strategy of.my friend. They dump the coins and buy many coins in lowest price and they wait it to rise and sell it. BTC
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:14:34 PM

What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?

I think that now the panic selling time has not come yet because the bitcoin price hasn't crashed yet, I say this because when people are panic then they will try to sell as fast as possible and the bitcoin price will go down too much.
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:27:51 PM

I think that now the panic selling time has not come yet because the bitcoin price hasn't crashed yet, I say this because when people are panic then they will try to sell as fast as possible and the bitcoin price will go down too much.
everyone is buying right now because of halving i think panic selling will start when the price of 1 btc go over 1k usd not soon but i think in 6-10 months from now

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Paritor

Activity: 405

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:15:51 PM

everyone is buying right now because of halving i think panic selling will start when the price of 1 btc go over 1k usd not soon but i think in 6-10 months from now

If the price of bitcoin rises to $1000 in 3 months, there will be panic selling. If that is 6 months, there will be no selling.

▄▄████████▄▄
  ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
 ▄█▀   ▄████▄   ▀█▄               ▄▄██████▄▄
▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄             ▄█▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀█▄
██     ▀████▀     ██            ▄█▀  ████  ▀█▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██            ██    ▀▀    ██
██    ████████    ██            ▀█▄ ▄████▄ ▄█▀
▀█▄  ██████████  ▄█▀             ▀█▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀████████▀ ▄█▀               ████████▀▀
  ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄▄██▀               ██
    ▀▀████████▀▀██▄             ██
                 ▀██ ▄▄██████▄▄██
                   ███▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀██▄
                  ▄█▀   ████   ▀█▄
                  ██    ▀██▀    ██
                  ██    ▄▄▄▄    ██
                  ▀█▄  ██████  ▄█▀
                   ▀██▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄██▀
                     ▀▀██████▀▀
REPME

██  ▄██
  ▄██▀
██▀▄██
  ▄██▀
██▀▄██
  ▄██▀
██▀▄██
  ▄██▀
██▀▄██
  ▄██▀
██▀  ██

██  ▄██
  ▄██▀
██▀▄██
  ▄██▀
██▀▄██
  ▄██▀
██▀▄██
  ▄██▀
██▀▄██
  ▄██▀
██▀  ██
TRANSPARENT LINKING & SOCIAL RECRUITING WILL
DOMINATE THE GLOBAL HR INDUSTRY
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:30:52 PM

If the price of bitcoin rises to $1000 in 3 months, there will be panic selling. If that is 6 months, there will be no selling.

No matter how long it takes for the price to reach $1000 again, people will start selling like there is no tomorrow as the $1000 level is the selling target of so many people. People are waiting for it.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:44:06 PM

Is that a good sign?

Nowadays the price of bitcoin is a little stable but still fluctuations are there at some extent, expert traders can earn better at that time, if you try to learn more and focus on the trade then you will be successful in there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: