Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:46:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price will reach $4000 after halving ?  (Read 24211 times)
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 09:02:10 AM

Too far off to be honest. We can't see $2000 even if halving FOMO kicks in, but something around $900 or $800 would be possible. Idk but if people and bots go really crazy, we might see a new ath which would make everybody with some bitcoins happy.

We can expect the stable price of $800 after the halving, but $4k is simply impossible to achieve after the halving, may be we will see that price after 3 years.

yes very unlikely to reach $4k after bitcoin prices decreased considerably. but $800 it is possible to achieve back before halving. maybe in the next halving in 2020 $4k looks very likely.

wow i think i must prepare my self, collect bitcoin as much as possible, hold at paper wallet and waiting the next 4rd halving for my retirement day  Cheesy

hope i can have 100btc in 2024
You can just have some patience and work hard to achieve that goal. You can have another source of income here in bitcointalk by joining signature campaign and also doing some altcoin trading. I think doing some altcoin trading will help you a lot for achieving that 100 btc until 2024 Grin.

Yup trading will help you in achieving that magical figure of 100 btc in future and you can also find other ways to multiply your coins.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 09:05:40 AM

it will take a wile before we get there ., based on the speeds we are now traveling.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:00:38 PM

Lol how could you think the bitcoin price will rise up that high after a halving. Halvings have nothing to do with the price of the bitcoin as you need to know.
Dont you now that the halving hype is the reason people are trying to do a panic buy?
http://blog.holytransaction.com/2016/06/5-reasons-bitcoin-price-is-rising.html

Halving has a very influential effect on the price of bitcoin. If halving wont happen anytime this year I bet the price is so stable.
I must admit you are right masses are having a heart attack when they see some volatility with bitcoin price.
And it isn't good to just adjust everytime you see some changes like buy and sell, it could be a tedious work however profitable.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:10:59 PM

In previous halving price moved $10 to $1000 then dropped to $200 & steady for a long time
So, growth = $10 X 20 = $200

Simple calculation

After this halving price will go $200 X 20 = $4000 ?

Huh Huh Huh Huh
It maybe happen but there were a very little chance that bitcoin will reach 4000$ But it can possibly move after halving
nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:20:59 PM

Lol how could you think the bitcoin price will rise up that high after a halving. Halvings have nothing to do with the price of the bitcoin as you need to know.
Dont you now that the halving hype is the reason people are trying to do a panic buy?
http://blog.holytransaction.com/2016/06/5-reasons-bitcoin-price-is-rising.html

Halving has a very influential effect on the price of bitcoin. If halving wont happen anytime this year I bet the price is so stable.
I must admit you are right masses are having a heart attack when they see some volatility with bitcoin price.
And it isn't good to just adjust everytime you see some changes like buy and sell, it could be a tedious work however profitable.
That's right. I just don't know why people still get surprised when there's a fall down with the price, I know that they already knew volatility is part of bitcoin. And yet fomo is still exist if they see sudden dropped on the coin.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:08:03 PM

So bitcoin was traded at 220$ before halving
220$ x 2 = 440$ simple arthmetic,it is confortable for chinise miners to keep very low prices,that way thay can kill competition and pump price to sell with huge profit.But btc is not only halving or even Brexit
But Brexit will play much important role in btc price rise than halving.You can expect more from Europe

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:29:58 PM

This seems unlikely. the price was too high and looks it makes no sense. I estimate that the price of 1000USD is most likely to be achieved after halving bitcoin.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:51:14 PM

This seems unlikely. the price was too high and looks it makes no sense. I estimate that the price of 1000USD is most likely to be achieved after halving bitcoin.
indeed it is quite impossible, even though halving happened twice. it probably will not make bitcoin prices reached a price of $ 4,000 this year, but if it is in another year, it could happen. because nothing is impossible from bitcoin

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:19:45 PM

indeed it is quite impossible, even though halving happened twice. it probably will not make bitcoin prices reached a price of $ 4,000 this year, but if it is in another year, it could happen. because nothing is impossible from bitcoin
Yes its impossible to reach that amount this year, in this halving even $1000 is pretty hard to achieve maybe in the future we can reach a high value of it.

JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:36:12 PM

Yes the price $4000 seems more ideal but not realistic ! In my opinion it can only happen after like 1 decade, and 1000$ is pretty normal for estimation Smiley as seeing the price graph of bitcoin these days.

Bitcoin will achieve that  price in future but cannot expect to reach there in next 20 days, as it has not even reached to $1k so, expecting $4k is something unrealistic.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:26:30 PM

Yes the price $4000 seems more ideal but not realistic ! In my opinion it can only happen after like 1 decade, and 1000$ is pretty normal for estimation Smiley as seeing the price graph of bitcoin these days.

Bitcoin will achieve that  price in future but cannot expect to reach there in next 20 days, as it has not even reached to $1k so, expecting $4k is something unrealistic.

People that seriously expect the price to reach such a high level don't know how this market works. In order to reach such a price we need a lot of fresh money coming into the Bitcoin market. If it really was that easy to reach $4000, then we would have seen the price at least stay above the $1000 level.
trickshot22

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:32:04 PM

Bitcoin will achieve that  price in future but cannot expect to reach there in next 20 days, as it has not even reached to $1k so, expecting $4k is something unrealistic.
i think that any price might become real thing if people buy enough of the bitcoins, in this way the price of it might grow to even a new all time  high i think if people will buy

i think that bitcoin might reach 4 thousand dollars per bitcoin after the halving event, in my opinion by the end of this year we might reach a new all time high that would allow us to make money
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:35:31 PM

i think that any price might become real thing if people buy enough of the bitcoins, in this way the price of it might grow to even a new all time  high i think if people will buy

i think that bitcoin might reach 4 thousand dollars per bitcoin after the halving event, in my opinion by the end of this year we might reach a new all time high that would allow us to make money

It will be really exciting to see if the price of bitcoin achieves that price by the end of the year, everyone would be able to make huge profits with that price.
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:20:44 PM

In previous halving price moved $10 to $1000 then dropped to $200 & steady for a long time
So, growth = $10 X 20 = $200

Simple calculation

After this halving price will go $200 X 20 = $4000 ?

Huh Huh Huh Huh
It maybe happen but there were a very little chance that bitcoin will reach 4000$ But it can possibly move after halving

$4000 is not likely to happen anytime soon. We are not on the one fourth of $4000, so how can we say that bitcoin will reach 5 times the price of it as it is on now. Even halving cant get bitcoin to that much high price.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:33:07 PM

$4000? At my opinion with calcualtions like this you should return to school if you finished it, two week till halving comes and price is around $700..

pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:36:07 PM

$4000? At my opinion with calcualtions like this you should return to school if you finished it, two week till halving comes and price is around $700..

Loled at this. Yeah, $4000 is to much and i think bitcoin's price will never reach $4000 after halving. Maybe around $600-$1000 when the halving come or after halving.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:36:21 PM

its big much for price to go on 4000 maybe half of that amount is good to see
dont see anything for price to go over 4k at least for now
Yeah its too much to get as high as 4k may be a half after a few more years,  and it will depends on the investors to get as much as high of what you think. But do not loose hope about this thing. May be in the future we can achieve that price levels too.

My opinion is the same we might just might see over 1000 at halving but still i fell it might be much

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:46:48 PM

Too far off to be honest. We can't see $2000 even if halving FOMO kicks in, but something around $900 or $800 would be possible. Idk but if people and bots go really crazy, we might see a new ath which would make everybody with some bitcoins happy.

We can expect the stable price of $800 after the halving, but $4k is simply impossible to achieve after the halving, may be we will see that price after 3 years.

yes very unlikely to reach $4k after bitcoin prices decreased considerably. but $800 it is possible to achieve back before halving. maybe in the next halving in 2020 $4k looks very likely.

To see the price of $4k I think we need to wait for a long time and we also need to hold our coins till that point and I am sure majority of people will lack patience and will sell all coins even if they see price of $2k.

yes you are right, I think it is hard to bitcoin rise higher, when people always panic selling, as was the case when we the price reached $770 and it nearly touched $800, but prices are falling very much up to $650.

fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:56:42 PM

To see the price of $4k I think we need to wait for a long time and we also need to hold our coins till that point and I am sure majority of people will lack patience and will sell all coins even if they see price of $2k.

yes you are right, I think it is hard to bitcoin rise higher, when people always panic selling, as was the case when we the price reached $770 and it nearly touched $800, but prices are falling very much up to $650.

I don't understand why people cannot hold their coins for a longer time, they should understand the fact if they hold for long term then they can earn higher profits.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:11:10 PM

I don't understand why people cannot hold their coins for a longer time, they should understand the fact if they hold for long term then they can earn higher profits.
I think they are not impatient to wait for the price of bitcoin rise, but they do not hold bitcoin them because they need the money, or saw a business opportunity that could make them a lot of money, even they do not care anymore about the price of bitcoin, but after halving, I think the prices are not will reach $ 4,000
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: