Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:33:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Soccer Transfer Market 2016/2017 !  (Read 74747 times)
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:01:00 AM

Man Utd on brink of Pogba deal
Manchester United are on the brink of agreeing a £105 million fee Shocked for Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba, with the Frenchman signing a five-year deal worth more than £200,000 a week.

it seems manchester united is ready to get huge money involved in this deal. Im not really sure if this youngster actually cost that much, so far for me there is still far better midfielder that they could sign and that doesnt involved £105 million fee and much cheaper salary of course, matic is a great midfielder which they should sign

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1408

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:09:00 AM

West Ham are in the running to sign James Rodriguez from Real Madrid, who are willing to sell the Colombia international for €80 million.

West Ham really?  Wow...  I didn't expect them to be the ones splashing the cash.  Mighty big ambitions for the club I see.  That's good for the game in entertainment value overall, but bad from a financial perspective.  Transfer prices are way way inflated and I think new rules in the Financial Fair Play should be in order.  This is all getting ridiculous.  West Ham splashing 80M Euros really??  Cheesy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:19:09 AM

West Ham are in the running to sign James Rodriguez from Real Madrid, who are willing to sell the Colombia international for €80 million.

West Ham really?  Wow...  I didn't expect them to be the ones splashing the cash.  Mighty big ambitions for the club I see.  That's good for the game in entertainment value overall, but bad from a financial perspective.  Transfer prices are way way inflated and I think new rules in the Financial Fair Play should be in order.  This is all getting ridiculous.  West Ham splashing 80M Euros really??  Cheesy

Probably a hoax news and it seems that when we are nearing the deadline for the transfer window there seems to be alot of crazy news roaming on the internet. West ham is a team that is proud of their academy so instead of splashing huge amount of cash they will rather invest than 80 millions into their academy
razdva

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:20:02 AM

Mahrez to reject new Leicester contract
Riyad Mahrez has no desire to extend his stay at Leicester City as he looks to move to a more established European club, though still has three years remaining on his current contract.

Source: France Football
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:21:58 AM

Ljajic is once again in team with Mihajlovic he sign for Torino and he will be playing with ex Roma team player Falke
This might be good for Torino

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:27:41 AM

West Ham really?  Wow...  I didn't expect them to be the ones splashing the cash.  Mighty big ambitions for the club I see.  That's good for the game in entertainment value overall, but bad from a financial perspective.  Transfer prices are way way inflated and I think new rules in the Financial Fair Play should be in order.  This is all getting ridiculous.  West Ham splashing 80M Euros really??  Cheesy

No, West Ham don't have 80 million €, even if they had they won't spend it for a player. James Rodriguez is already out for Real Madrid's plans next year, probably we'll see a loan move this season. A lot of teams want him but his contract has +12 million € per year so only few ones afford it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BetAdviser

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Professional Tipster

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:12:39 PM

Can wait to PL start, and cant wait to see new team of Man Utd, with Pogba and Ibrahimovic Smiley
This Man Utd can be in title race this seasson

brigadier2001

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:24:06 PM

Borussia Dortmund on the way to sign Mario Gotze back this summer with Bild reporting a deal is done.
Gotze joined Bayern from Dortmund three years ago after the Bavarians activated a €37 million release clause in his contract.
Although Gotze has entered the final year of his contract, Bild reports that Bayern have not opened any talks over a new deal. Bayern has made it clear to Gotze his future is not at their club.
Dortmund were reportedly willing to pay €23 million, €4 million below Bayern's own valuation
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:22:57 PM

wow...N'Golo Kante set for Chelsea talks after £32m fee agreed with Leicester

32 mil? is that it? what a joke that guy is a freak and in todays market should be sold for like 70 mil.  Hes not old or anything, why would leicester sell him for so cheap?
That because the market still think Leicester City players won the premier league with only lucky, they think Leicester City players are like one season wonder and might fail to do anything special next season .This happen a lot with underdog team.
Let's be honest , if Kante come from big teams like Real Madrid and Barca , he could be already worth somewhere between £60-80M

Thats an absurd statement. Do you even think that kante worth around 60-80 millions even if he is from a top club? Thats insane even for kante, pogba worth no more than 80 and kante should only be half of him, pogba owns him in almost everything
It just my little humble opinion  Smiley one more thought on Pogba , he can't defend like Kante.  Pogba is more on attacking midfielder and Kante more on defending midfielder. Last time i watched Pogba , he was shouting on his own France teammates acting like a best.
That the different between them , you can't compare this two.
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:11:21 PM

Fenerbahçe bought Martin Skrtel. Beşiktaş wants Jeremy Mathieu from Barcelona. Despite terrorist attacks and fascist governments some foreign players come to Turkey. I definitely wouldn't play in Turkey if I were a footballer.
tebolbiano

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:31:54 PM

Leicester are making a significant profit on Kanté, whom they signed from Caen a year ago for around £5.5 million.Kanté set to sign for chelsea for £32 million i think with Kanté going out Leicester will try to keep both Vardy and Mehrez
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 03:22:32 PM

Leicester are making a significant profit on Kanté, whom they signed from Caen a year ago for around £5.5 million.Kanté set to sign for chelsea for £32 million i think with Kanté going out Leicester will try to keep both Vardy and Mehrez

Done deal!

Breaking news chelsea officially sign Leicester's player Ngolo kante for £38 million,  it is just happened. Chelsea midfielder like matic or mikel must be worry now.

What a good move from chelsea,  #KTBFFH!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
jack1111

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:38:07 PM

Done deal!

Breaking news chelsea officially sign Leicester's player Ngolo kante for £38 million,  it is just happened. Chelsea midfielder like matic or mikel must be worry now.

What a good move from chelsea,  #KTBFFH!
It is very important deal for Chelsea , Chelsea's coach Conte is Italian coach , and as we know , the Italian philosophies depend on the defenssive players including the mifielder players , and Kante is a perfect fit and sure will help Conte to impose the style of football which he wants to play .
stonefree

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:21:38 PM

Done deal!

Breaking news chelsea officially sign Leicester's player Ngolo kante for £38 million,  it is just happened. Chelsea midfielder like matic or mikel must be worry now.

What a good move from chelsea,  #KTBFFH!
It is very important deal for Chelsea , Chelsea's coach Conte is Italian coach , and as we know , the Italian philosophies depend on the defenssive players including the mifielder players , and Kante is a perfect fit and sure will help Conte to impose the style of football which he wants to play .

Not a bad deal for Chelsea. I think Matic should stay, he is a great player (had a bad season like most of Chelsea players)
Mikel might be looking for a new club soon
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:27:41 PM

Done deal!

Breaking news chelsea officially sign Leicester's player Ngolo kante for £38 million,  it is just happened. Chelsea midfielder like matic or mikel must be worry now.

What a good move from chelsea,  #KTBFFH!

Leicester done good deal
They made proffit and now they need to make money on that

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:57:09 PM

if these rumour became true this player will break the record of the most expensive player at West Ham and €80 millions is a huge money however i think James Rodriguez not very feasible for those prices but the rumour said West Ham really wants him even though he has very expensive
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:09:27 PM

Probably right due i hear west ham striker diafra sakho has refused to travel with west ham for a preseason tour in austria as he looks to move on. The 26-year-old has been linked with sunderland and west Brom.

stonefree

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:17:39 PM

West Ham really?  Wow...  I didn't expect them to be the ones splashing the cash.  Mighty big ambitions for the club I see.  That's good for the game in entertainment value overall, but bad from a financial perspective.  Transfer prices are way way inflated and I think new rules in the Financial Fair Play should be in order.  This is all getting ridiculous.  West Ham splashing 80M Euros really??  Cheesy

I highly doubt S.Bilic will spend 80M for a player, especially James.
We are not even sure if James would fit in EPL, i.e. we saw what happened to Di Maria and Cuadrado in recent seasons. They simply didnt fit (yes I know they were injured for a bit)
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 10:11:58 PM

I highly doubt S.Bilic will spend 80M for a player, especially James.
We are not even sure if James would fit in EPL, i.e. we saw what happened to Di Maria and Cuadrado in recent seasons. They simply didnt fit (yes I know they were injured for a bit)
yeah i think that West Ham wouldnt waste a 80 million on a single player other big teams has the budget for that but West Ham could bring atleast 3 players with that and thry should try to sign Moussa Sissokho instead
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1408

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 10:12:24 PM

Probably right due i hear west ham striker diafra sakho has refused to travel with west ham for a preseason tour in austria as he looks to move on. The 26-year-old has been linked with sunderland and west Brom.

Laughable.  He would be making such a stupid move by 'moving on' to Sunderland or West Brom.  When a player says he's moving on it usually means he's going to a bigger club.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: