Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:22:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Soccer Transfer Market 2016/2017 !  (Read 74747 times)
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:41:28 AM

what is inter interest buy mario ballotelli
everyone knows how bad relationship with  Mario Balotelli  in his coach Inter Milan roberto mancini when both were still in manchester city that ultimately ma manciny Balotelli kicked out of the squad manchester city
and now want to buy balloteli I can only laugh out

I believe it is a decision from the management to sign balotteli just incase injury hit their main striker. It will be a bad move however if mancini could control him in manchester city then he could do so again however the problem is how long mancini will be able to control him before he started to pull some nasty act again

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
farist17

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:56:26 AM

What will be the best transfer market during this summer guys?

I've heard about this:

Ibrahimovic at Manchester United.
Domenico Berardi at Juventus.
Dani Alves at Juventus.

And you? What do you think will buy your preferite team during this summer? Post your comments below Smiley

Liverpool could be in the market for midfield reinforcements after accepting a £13m bid from Stoke City for Joe Allen.
frankyfry

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:04:53 AM

Liverpool transfer rumour about Blaszczykowski.
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-transfer-rumours-blaszczykowski-future-11646470
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:08:55 AM

I didn't expect Schweinsteiger to be included in United's sell options.  Juan Mata for sure Mou will sell.  He didn't like him at Chelsea and there's no reason he'll be holding onto him at United.  Poor guy...  I hope he goes to a good club.

The irony part is that juan mata went to united to move out of mourinho and yet now he will be sold again. Schweinsteiger didnt do anything significant for the team last season so its all good if he will be sold, carrick is still much better than him and there is still gundogan that just moved in to united

I don't think Schweinsteiger is better than Carrick.  I don't know what exactly LVG was doing at United but their players were under performing when he was still manager. 

Gundongan signed with Man City, not United.  And Carrick plays deep in the midfield.  Gundongan is more of an attacking midfielder so it's not really a good comparison.

I agree with your bold statement.

Carrick is probably the most underrated player in last 4-5 years - technically and tactically he is/was on the same level as xavi and pirlo.

Hahahah youre so funny.

Carrick is not on the same level as xavi and pirlo.
cornersview

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:12:41 AM

Pelle leaves Southampton for China - for £34m in wages!
The 30-year-old moves to Chinese Super League side Shandong Luneng, for a reported fee of £13 million and a huge salary, after two seasons in the Premier League

I think china  is destroying europa competition. And they tried to make their league better.

But they destroying their national team with that way.
razdva

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:15:33 AM

Chelsea's interest in Everton striker Romelu Lukaku has forced the Toffees to put a £75 million pricetag on the Belgian striker's head.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:18:08 AM

I've heard about this:

Dani Alves at Juventus.

And you? What do you think will buy your preferite team during this summer? Post your comments below Smiley

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/transfer-talk/79/post/2915297/transfer-talk-man-united-and-paul-pogba-finally-agree-deal-liverpool-move-for-wijnaldum
Paul Pogba to Man United finally agreed? Liverpool move for Wijnaldum

Please don't, I am a fan of Man Utd,
and after his performance in EURO 2016,
I really don't think Pogba worth that much...100m!? WTF?
I think around 40-50m is still okay, but 100m really no way,
even expensive than C. Ronald!?

I agree. The latest rumour is 120m. And its too much.

I'm a liverpool fan actually, but i think it will be better if man utd bring back ronaldo to old trafford with that money.

And Premier league will be Hot.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:21:28 AM

Alvaro Negredo from Valencia goes on loan to Middlesbrough next season.
Gomez leaves Turkey after political situation. He's right about that. He has a family, I wouldn't play in Turkey too.

Negredo to Middlesbrough? oh why not Liverpool?
csnorthchina

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:23:43 AM

Alvaro Negredo from Valencia goes on loan to Middlesbrough next season.
Gomez leaves Turkey after political situation. He's right about that. He has a family, I wouldn't play in Turkey too.

Negredo to Middlesbrough? oh why not Liverpool?

AFAIK, it is just a loan deal...and don't think Liverpool interested to get Negredo  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Totalreturnfund

Hallo world!

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:32:50 AM

I've heard about this:

Dani Alves at Juventus.

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/transfer-talk/79/post/2915297/transfer-talk-man-united-and-paul-pogba-finally-agree-deal-liverpool-move-for-wijnaldum

I'm a liverpool fan actually, but i think it will be better if man utd bring back ronaldo to old trafford with that money.

Pogba is 23 years old, Ronaldo is 31 years old.... Pogba could be the next Messi or Ronaldo. I think that before say "Pogba Price is Crazy" we need to wait 2 or 3 years  Smiley

Space Available for Signature - PM me if interested.
razdva

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:47:05 AM

Ronald Koeman is a keen admirer of Iceland captain Gylfi Sigurdsson and will make a bid of £25 million to secure the attacking midfielder's services.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:49:56 AM

I've heard about this:

Dani Alves at Juventus.

Pogba is 23 years old, Ronaldo is 31 years old.... Pogba could be the next Messi or Ronaldo. I think that before say "Pogba Price is Crazy" we need to wait 2 or 3 years  Smiley

in 3-4 years he will be worth 200 mill and only RM or Barca will buy him for sure
he is young and he still need to go in the best years for football player

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

csnorthchina

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:53:56 AM

I've heard about this:

Dani Alves at Juventus.

in 3-4 years he will be worth 200 mill and only RM or Barca will buy him for sure
he is young and he still need to go in the best years for football player

I agree that he is a good player, however, I don't really think he cost that much even he is young,
100m for a DMF is really expensive, if in 3-4 years, he turn to worth 200m, then you need to think about how much will it cost for a Worldclass Forward...
razdva

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:42:37 AM

Antonio Conte's Chelsea have made PSG a bid of £50 million as they look to bring Edinson Cavani to Stamford Bridge.
doublemore

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:51:20 AM

I've heard about this:

Dani Alves at Juventus.

Liverpool could be in the market for midfield reinforcements after accepting a £13m bid from Stoke City for Joe Allen.

Joe Allen is a good player but hes never good enough to be a top club player so its a good idea for liverpool to try for a better player.

Pogba should be going to united any day soon.
_soul_

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:56:11 AM

I've heard about this:

Dani Alves at Juventus.

Pogba is 23 years old, Ronaldo is 31 years old.... Pogba could be the next Messi or Ronaldo. I think that before say "Pogba Price is Crazy" we need to wait 2 or 3 years  Smiley
LOL are you joke? Messi or Ronaldo? His next level its Salah, Payet or Mahrez.
Next Messi jajaja
csnorthchina

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:00:58 AM

I've heard about this:

Dani Alves at Juventus.

Joe Allen is a good player but hes never good enough to be a top club player so its a good idea for liverpool to try for a better player.

Stoke have lots of good players (in my opinion...)

Bojan, Arnautović, Afellay, Shaqiri...etc.

not a bad squads, I think they can finish in top-half table next year...(hopefully)
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:40:53 AM

Look at Joe Allen performance in last Euro , he is the world class player. He just don't get time to performance in Liverpool. He is like Andrea Pirlo for Liverpool , he might not as good as Pirlo but i sure he have the potential to be. It's was a sad transfer , I'm not Liverpool fan but i sure most Liverpool fans gonna be sad about this.

Stoke have lots of good players (in my opinion...)

Bojan, Arnautović, Afellay, Shaqiri...etc.

not a bad squads, I think they can finish in top-half table next year...(hopefully)
I agree about this , especially if Shaqiri stay in for next season and they get Joe Allen transfer deal done. I think they gonna be dark horse for next season premier league.
gAtOtkOcO

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:55:40 AM

Everton place £75m tag on Lukaku, Chelsea's interest in Everton striker Romelu Lukaku has forced the Toffees to put a £75 million pricetag on the Belgian striker's head.

Waaau, same like Pogba, previous club must pay expensive to get again
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:59:48 AM

I didn't expect Schweinsteiger to be included in United's sell options.  Juan Mata for sure Mou will sell.  He didn't like him at Chelsea and there's no reason he'll be holding onto him at United.  Poor guy...  I hope he goes to a good club.

The irony part is that juan mata went to united to move out of mourinho and yet now he will be sold again. Schweinsteiger didnt do anything significant for the team last season so its all good if he will be sold, carrick is still much better than him and there is still gundogan that just moved in to united

I don't think Schweinsteiger is better than Carrick.  I don't know what exactly LVG was doing at United but their players were under performing when he was still manager. 

Gundongan signed with Man City, not United.  And Carrick plays deep in the midfield.  Gundongan is more of an attacking midfielder so it's not really a good comparison.

I agree with your bold statement.

Carrick is probably the most underrated player in last 4-5 years - technically and tactically he is/was on the same level as xavi and pirlo.
disagree with you Xavi and Pirlo has a legend in their country because both players has win world cup trophy and very success in their clubs and there will be different for Carrick because he was never get any trophy for England and i must say that Carrick level still under Xavi and Pirlo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: