Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:57:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Soccer Transfer Market 2016/2017 !  (Read 74747 times)
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:10:25 PM

West Ham are in the running to sign James Rodriguez from Real Madrid, who are willing to sell the Colombia international for €80 million.

West Ham really?  Wow...  I didn't expect them to be the ones splashing the cash.  Mighty big ambitions for the club I see.  That's good for the game in entertainment value overall, but bad from a financial perspective.  Transfer prices are way way inflated and I think new rules in the Financial Fair Play should be in order.  This is all getting ridiculous.  West Ham splashing 80M Euros really??  Cheesy

I highly doubt S.Bilic will spend 80M for a player, especially James.
We are not even sure if James would fit in EPL, i.e. we saw what happened to Di Maria and Cuadrado in recent seasons. They simply didnt fit (yes I know they were injured for a bit)
yeah i think that West Ham wouldnt waste a 80 million on a single player other big teams has the budget for that but West Ham could bring atleast 3 players with that and thry should try to sign Moussa Sissokho instead
They did same thing before, when wasted total over 45 million to sign andy carrol permanently. It's not impossible for them to did it again now to sign James Rodriguez but since he bought by real madrid for 100 million,  the 80 million price are fair. Still most people wouldn't believe it could happened.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:11:05 AM

They did same thing before, when wasted total over 45 million to sign andy carrol permanently. It's not impossible for them to did it again now to sign James Rodriguez but since he bought by real madrid for 100 million,  the 80 million price are fair. Still most people wouldn't believe it could happened.

James rodriguez has confirmed that he wont be willing to move to west ham. This guy actually got a good taste for a club as west ham wont be able to afford him a contract worth atleast 80 % of his current weekly payment or less. Besides that, he has no future in west ham , he should move to everton instead as they are interested with him as well
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:29:22 AM

Leicester are making a significant profit on Kanté, whom they signed from Caen a year ago for around £5.5 million.Kanté set to sign for chelsea for £32 million i think with Kanté going out Leicester will try to keep both Vardy and Mehrez

Done deal!

Breaking news chelsea officially sign Leicester's player Ngolo kante for £38 million,  it is just happened. Chelsea midfielder like matic or mikel must be worry now.

What a good move from chelsea,  #KTBFFH!

There is no future for matic in cbelsea. He must leave.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
farist17

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:46:07 AM

What will be the best transfer market during this summer guys?

I've heard about this:

Ibrahimovic at Manchester United.
Domenico Berardi at Juventus.
Dani Alves at Juventus.

And you? What do you think will buy your preferite team during this summer? Post your comments below Smiley

Update Liverpool : Skrtel has joined fenerbache for.5,5m

Big lose for liverpool in 5 years.
They lose Torres, Kuyt, Carragher, Agger, Suarez, Sterling,Gerrard, and now Skrtel.

only Lucas left in Liverpool for the Rafael Benítez's players
but I think he is going to loan out soon too  Sad

Yes i saw some rumors about him. and maybe yes he will leave the club soon.
frankyfry

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:51:31 AM

What will be the best transfer market during this summer guys?

I've heard about this:

Ibrahimovic at Manchester United.
Domenico Berardi at Juventus.
Dani Alves at Juventus.

And you? What do you think will buy your preferite team during this summer? Post your comments below Smiley

Update Liverpool : Skrtel has joined fenerbache for.5,5m

I didn't see this one coming.  Skrtel is the heart and soul of Liverpool's defense.  I wonder who Klopp has in mind to replace him.

I heard some rumors that klopp will sign another bundes liga player, Subotic from.Dortmjnd. but i dont think it will happen
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:54:59 AM

got some rumors:-

Lewandowski  > Real Mardrid
John Stones > Man City
Both Arsenal & Liverpool want to bid Vardy

Hope that Vardy will not leave Leicester  Undecided.

Vardy is a sort of flag for that team.

He will.stay. But some rumors said that Mahrez will.leave leicester..and Kante has officialy joined to chelsea.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:59:33 AM

Is it fix or just rumors? This is an incredible amount of money for such a player. Indeed, he is a huge talented player but he has not shown yet that he really values the money. He did not played a good Euro 2006 tournament (actually only one good match).

Man Utd on brink of Pogba deal
Manchester United are on the brink of agreeing a £105 million fee Shocked for Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba, with the Frenchman signing a five-year deal worth more than £200,000 a week.

Its too expensive. I think he's not a super player and its too.big to spend £105m for just Pogba.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:11:39 AM

Its too expensive. I think he's not a super player and its too.big to spend £105m for just Pogba.

If manchester united decided to really sign pogba with this huge amount then they are setting up a new world transfer record for themselves. This seems to be an irony knowing that pogba was originally one of their own as player from their academy before they decided to sell him up to juventus
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:48:24 AM

If manchester united decided to really sign pogba with this huge amount then they are setting up a new world transfer record for themselves. This seems to be an irony knowing that pogba was originally one of their own as player from their academy before they decided to sell him up to juventus

One of Alex Ferguson's biggest mistakes was selling Pogba.  Now they are literally paying for it.  I think there's more to it than willing to pay for an over priced midfielder.  Being able to set the transfer record away from Real would be some sort of achievement too.  And not to mention a lot more money to be made in TV rights, especially that it's in the EPL.  Premier League clubs tend to get more in TV rights compared to other leagues.  Also Pogba shirts/jerseys should be selling like pancakes.  Basically there's also the business side of things when pursuing Pogba.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:09:47 AM

One of Alex Ferguson's biggest mistakes was selling Pogba.  Now they are literally paying for it.  I think there's more to it than willing to pay for an over priced midfielder.  Being able to set the transfer record away from Real would be some sort of achievement too.  And not to mention a lot more money to be made in TV rights, especially that it's in the EPL.  Premier League clubs tend to get more in TV rights compared to other leagues.  Also Pogba shirts/jerseys should be selling like pancakes.  Basically there's also the business side of things when pursuing Pogba.

Fergie did not sell Pogba, but he let it go for free and Juventus is a lucky team to take Pogba and give him more opportunities to play. Now he is improved so fast and many teams want to buy him, but Juve ask for overrated price in order to keep Pogba to stay at Juventus Stadium.
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:15:42 AM

West Ham are in the running to sign James Rodriguez from Real Madrid, who are willing to sell the Colombia international for €80 million.

West Ham really?  Wow...  I didn't expect them to be the ones splashing the cash.  Mighty big ambitions for the club I see.  That's good for the game in entertainment value overall, but bad from a financial perspective.  Transfer prices are way way inflated and I think new rules in the Financial Fair Play should be in order.  This is all getting ridiculous.  West Ham splashing 80M Euros really??  Cheesy

I highly doubt S.Bilic will spend 80M for a player, especially James.
We are not even sure if James would fit in EPL, i.e. we saw what happened to Di Maria and Cuadrado in recent seasons. They simply didnt fit (yes I know they were injured for a bit)
Haha  Smiley i don't think James Rodriguez will even consider that offer.  £80M is a big money for him but his future is not safe if he joining West Ham.
There still another choice Manchester United , Chelsea and Paris SG. Far better than a unstable team.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 07:08:34 AM

Fergie did not sell Pogba, but he let it go for free and Juventus is a lucky team to take Pogba and give him more opportunities to play. Now he is improved so fast and many teams want to buy him, but Juve ask for overrated price in order to keep Pogba to stay at Juventus Stadium.

Even if he didnt sell pogba but still it is the worst mistake that manchester united has ever done it seems. They used to have good eyes for their youngster and they got their first glory from the class of 92 , their academy players which still exist nowadays but they now turned into a team that wants to achieve everything instantly like real madrid
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 07:19:40 AM

Yes you are correct.  Anyway that makes it even worse.  But during that time I think Fergie let him go because he thinks Pogba didn't respect United enough to be worthy in the club.  Or so that's what the articles said.  You can't blame Fergie.  He's a man who demands respect as he should be.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
shulio
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 07:33:02 AM

Yes you are correct.  Anyway that makes it even worse.  But during that time I think Fergie let him go because he thinks Pogba didn't respect United enough to be worthy in the club.  Or so that's what the articles said.  You can't blame Fergie.  He's a man who demands respect as he should be.

Well you cant really blame pogba for that as well. He was young and he didnt have any chance to be on the main squad eventhough he thinks he was better than the others, he only got few chances to play in few cup games and yet fergie says nothing about his performance. Could this possibly be fergie's biggest mistake if united ended up signing him with over 100 millions?
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 08:18:00 AM

Borussia Dortmund have opened talks with Bayern Munich regarding the return of Mario Gotze.
Gotze moved from Dortmund to Munich for €35m in 2013 and now he might return to his home club .
He scored scored 31 goals in 114 appearances with Dortmund , while its scoring rate has improved in Bayern with 35 goals in 85 games .
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 08:38:17 AM

Well you cant really blame pogba for that as well. He was young and he didnt have any chance to be on the main squad eventhough he thinks he was better than the others, he only got few chances to play in few cup games and yet fergie says nothing about his performance. Could this possibly be fergie's biggest mistake if united ended up signing him with over 100 millions?
Just imagine Paul Pogba didn't leave Manchester United , will he be as good as he are now? He gained his skill and experience in Juventus , not benching in old trafford.
He is talented but thing probably won't be the same if he still in Manchester United.
razdva

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:02:14 AM

Chelsea eye Ayew move
Chelsea are set to make a move for Swansea City forward Andre Ayew after Antonio Conte ruled out signing a big-name striker this summer.

Source: The Sun
shulio
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:29:03 AM

Just imagine Paul Pogba didn't leave Manchester United , will he be as good as he are now? He gained his skill and experience in Juventus , not benching in old trafford.
He is talented but thing probably won't be the same if he still in Manchester United.

If he is really talented then he will be given chances to prove it . He was a young player in juventus and yet he had proven himself to the coach and it made him got the position as the starter therefore he could developed himself into what he is right now, he could do the same even if he was in manchester united
razdva

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:48:39 AM

Chelsea plot Mahrez swoop
Having already bought N'Golo Kante from Leicester City, Chelsea are planning a second raid on the Premier League champions as they plot a move for Riyad Mahrez.

Source: Sunday Express
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:55:55 AM

Borussia Dortmund have opened talks with Bayern Munich regarding the return of Mario Gotze.
Gotze moved from Dortmund to Munich for €35m in 2013 and now he might return to his home club .
He scored scored 31 goals in 114 appearances with Dortmund , while its scoring rate has improved in Bayern with 35 goals in 85 games .

I heard that to he is unhappy in bayern from article that i read
Anyway i dont think its good for him to that

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: