Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:56:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Soccer Transfer Market 2016/2017 !  (Read 74747 times)
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 10:02:58 AM

Yes you are correct.  Anyway that makes it even worse.  But during that time I think Fergie let him go because he thinks Pogba didn't respect United enough to be worthy in the club.  Or so that's what the articles said.  You can't blame Fergie.  He's a man who demands respect as he should be.

Well you cant really blame pogba for that as well. He was young and he didnt have any chance to be on the main squad eventhough he thinks he was better than the others, he only got few chances to play in few cup games and yet fergie says nothing about his performance. Could this possibly be fergie's biggest mistake if united ended up signing him with over 100 millions?

It would even be a bigger mistake to not pursue and then a club like Man City acquiring him.  That would be a way bigger problem in the long run.  

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DashTron

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 10:06:00 AM

Borussia Dortmund have opened talks with Bayern Munich regarding the return of Mario Gotze.
Gotze moved from Dortmund to Munich for €35m in 2013 and now he might return to his home club .
He scored scored 31 goals in 114 appearances with Dortmund , while its scoring rate has improved in Bayern with 35 goals in 85 games .

I heard that to he is unhappy in bayern from article that i read
Anyway i dont think its good for him to that

He should go to liverpool, where his Dortmund coach Klopp works.
Klopp knows how to handle him best.
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 10:06:27 AM

Chelsea plot Mahrez swoop
Having already bought N'Golo Kante from Leicester City, Chelsea are planning a second raid on the Premier League champions as they plot a move for Riyad Mahrez.

Source: Sunday Express

Oh my god, yes please!  I would love to watch a game with Hazard at the left and Mahrez at the right.  And both possibly taking turns cutting in and then striking with their strong foot.  Chelsea will have the most threatening attack force in the EPL if they get Mahrez.  Arguably more threatening than Man City.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
razdva

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:26:15 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2016, 11:45:49 AM by razdva

Having already bought N'Golo Kante from Leicester City, Chelsea are planning a second raid on the Premier League champions as they plot a move for Riyad Mahrez.

Oh my god, yes please!  I would love to watch a game with Hazard at the left and Mahrez at the right.  And both possibly taking turns cutting in and then striking with their strong foot.  Chelsea will have the most threatening attack force in the EPL if they get Mahrez.  Arguably more threatening than Man City.

So now it very possible, Barca pull out of Mahrez race
Barca pull out of Mahrez race
Barcelona are no longer interested in signing Leicester City winger Riyad Mahrez, leaving the door open for Arsenal or Chelsea to swoop for the Algeria international.
brigadier2001

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:15:33 PM

Juventus would like to sign Nemanja Matic from Chelsea.
Chelsea just bought N'Golo Kante this week from Leicester City, who figures to replace Matic as defensive midfielder.Chelsea may sell Matic for a fee in the range of £15 million.
Juve's pursuit of Matic could also impact their decision to sell Paul Pogba.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:44:37 PM

They should go for vardy as well if they are planning to get mahrez from leicester. Chelsea need some striker although their stock of striker is alot however I dont really see any of them will fit with conte's strategy and of course duo of mahrez and vardy was undefeatable in the last season so why not while they got the money for it
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:16:34 PM

Kevin Prince Boateng is free but nobody wants him. He is quality player but injury prone.
Mourinho doesn't consider Bastian Schweinsteiger in his plans, we might see a move for him next days.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
razdva

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:45:13 PM

Messi to sign new Barcelona deal
Lionel Messi will sign a new contract with Barcelona upon returning from holiday, with his current deal expected to be extended by three years to run until 2021.

Source: Mundo Deportivo
stonefree

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:06:38 PM

They should go for vardy as well if they are planning to get mahrez from leicester. Chelsea need some striker although their stock of striker is alot however I dont really see any of them will fit with conte's strategy and of course duo of mahrez and vardy was undefeatable in the last season so why not while they got the money for it

I personally think Kante made a mistake. He should have stayed with LC one more season, play CL and then pick another club.

I don't think Vardy would fit well in Chelsea's system.

If LC finishes in top 4 again, players won't be leaving that club as fast as expected.
cazkooo
Legendary

Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:07:27 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2016, 03:19:45 PM by cazkooo

Messi to sign new Barcelona deal
Lionel Messi will sign a new contract with Barcelona upon returning from holiday, with his current deal expected to be extended by three years to run until 2021.

Source: Mundo Deportivo

This could probably be messi's final contract, in 5 more years he might retire and might have set an unbeatable record in barcelona

Kevin Prince Boateng is free but nobody wants him. He is quality player but injury prone.
Mourinho doesn't consider Bastian Schweinsteiger in his plans, we might see a move for him next days.

Schweinsteiger doesnt even fit with van gaal's strategy when he was still coaching so Im not really surprised to see this. Signing schweinsteiger from munich the first time was actually a mistake and schweinsteiger spent alot more time off the field rather than playing , they should have sign someone younger and better
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:16:58 PM

Andre Gomes from Valencia is a target for both Barcelona and Real Madrid. They are talking about 65 million € transfer fee. Real Madrid is interested in player after failed Pogba chase. I don't know if he fits Real Madrid's system but he'll be good in Barcelona.
cazkooo
Legendary

Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:21:48 PM

Andre Gomes from Valencia is a target for both Barcelona and Real Madrid. They are talking about 65 million € transfer fee. Real Madrid is interested in player after failed Pogba chase. I don't know if he fits Real Madrid's system but he'll be good in Barcelona.

It hasnt been confirmed yet wether real madrid has already backed out on their chase of pogba or not. For what he is worth, real madrid should be able to offer more money than what manchester united is ready to offer for pogba so it shouldnt be a big deal for them especially when they are desperately needs a midfielder like pogba now
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:23:33 PM

DiMarizio is reporting that Dortmund could complete the signings of Andre Schürrle (€32-€33 mil) and Mario Götze (€28 mil) in the coming days.
Would be a great bounce back from losing Mkhitaryan and Gündogan.
stonefree

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:17:21 PM

Andre Gomes is not worth 65M. For christ sake. (yes i am aware of  "...is/are only worth what someone else is willing to pay"

If Gomes is worth that much, then Modric's min price should be 150-175.

And highly doubt both Barca and Madrid will pay that much for somebody who wouldn't be a starter
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 08:01:33 PM

West Ham are in the running to sign James Rodriguez from Real Madrid, who are willing to sell the Colombia international for €80 million.

West Ham really?  Wow...  I didn't expect them to be the ones splashing the cash.  Mighty big ambitions for the club I see.  That's good for the game in entertainment value overall, but bad from a financial perspective.  Transfer prices are way way inflated and I think new rules in the Financial Fair Play should be in order.  This is all getting ridiculous.  West Ham splashing 80M Euros really??  Cheesy
Probably right due i hear west ham striker diafra sakho has refused to travel with west ham for a preseason tour in austria as he looks to move on. The 26-year-old has been linked with sunderland and west Brom.

Laughable.  He would be making such a stupid move by 'moving on' to Sunderland or West Brom.  When a player says he's moving on it usually means he's going to a bigger club.
I think he isn't stupid maybe he have a character on himself just want to play football not move to other club just because for money.
stonefree

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 08:18:38 PM

West Ham are in the running to sign James Rodriguez from Real Madrid, who are willing to sell the Colombia international for €80 million.

West Ham really?  Wow...  I didn't expect them to be the ones splashing the cash.  Mighty big ambitions for the club I see.  That's good for the game in entertainment value overall, but bad from a financial perspective.  Transfer prices are way way inflated and I think new rules in the Financial Fair Play should be in order.  This is all getting ridiculous.  West Ham splashing 80M Euros really??  Cheesy
Probably right due i hear west ham striker diafra sakho has refused to travel with west ham for a preseason tour in austria as he looks to move on. The 26-year-old has been linked with sunderland and west Brom.

Laughable.  He would be making such a stupid move by 'moving on' to Sunderland or West Brom.  When a player says he's moving on it usually means he's going to a bigger club.
I think he isn't stupid maybe he have a character on himself just want to play football not move to other club just because for money.

Well sometimes money isn't the case but a player should always look for an upgrade (club) not a downgrade. Especially when you're a starter for a very good team (in this case West Ham)
I mean we can only speculate what's happening behind the closed door.
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:31:14 AM

Diego Costa is staying right?  I think he's pacey and strong enough to get behind defenders quickly.  This is just my opinion but I think he'll fit right in with Conte's counter attacking style.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:45:15 AM

Diego Costa is staying right?  I think he's pacey and strong enough to get behind defenders quickly.  This is just my opinion but I think he'll fit right in with Conte's counter attacking style.
he probably stay even chelsea will sign another striker.
in my opinion diego costa will not fit to counter attack strategy and conte said he will not apply defensive strategy at chelsea.
in last 2 weeks chelsea transfer are the hottest news after they successfully signed kante , it bring another rumour they could transfer another leicester players such as mahrez.
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:48:41 AM

in my opinion diego costa will not fit to counter attack strategy and conte said he will not apply defensive strategy at chelsea.
in last 2 weeks chelsea transfer are the hottest news after they successfully signed kante , it bring another rumour they could transfer another leicester players such as mahrez.

But wasn't he great with Simeone's counter attacking style at Atletico though?  When Conte said he will not apply a defensive strategy, what did he mean by this?  He'll go full out attacking style like Wenger or Pellegrini?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bajing
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

The most Professional Cryptocurrency Casino

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:02:22 AM

I think conte will put diego costa into sell list this summer transfer market or costa will not get a time to play because as i know conte don't like a player have a character like costa.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: