Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:15:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 232 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency?  (Read 186362 times)
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:29:36 PM

Anything can be possible in the technology-based monetary system, day by day it's getting changed at the whole around the world. Bitcoin has brought a great change in this system. Most of the people is getting familiar to this platform through the Bitcoin,
Now Bitcoin is the most valuable currency system but it can be changed anything by converting into any other cryptocurrency. It'll not a big deal if any other cryptocurrency would take the position of Bitcoin in the future.
cryptomato

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:56:26 PM

I personally think that would never happen actually. As the bitcoin is the one who started the crypto currency market, it will always be the dominant one.
jimn

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:00:38 PM

Bitcoin is the first used and the most powerful crypto currency, and it will not be replaced by any altcoin. There is many promising crypto currencies having good potential, but all of them are depending in Bitcoin's price and trading statut.

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:05:25 PM

Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

As much as having the understanding that nothing last forever, I do think the wide gap in price value that bitcoin has above every other Cryptocurrency is far too much to attain. Probably with time, something, somehow can happen and then anoda coin is being lifted to outrace the bitcoin. But I strongly doubt it can happen and hardly feasible.
terbetet

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:08:05 PM

Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?
Even though bitcoin was the leading cryptocurrency among all existing cryptocurrencies out there and all over the world, it is still cannot be controlled that some people are somewhat always making comparison between bitcoin and some sort or type of alternative cryptocurrency because of the features and benefits it can provide. But despite all of the speculations, still bitcoin is making its way to maintain being on the top but its not a big deal arguing about it since bitcoin was an open and can be easily access, we must still be open for instances that bitcoin can be over powered by some existing cryptocurrencies all over the world.

Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:49:03 PM

that's impossible in my opinion, Bitcoin being obsoleted and to be no more used. There are other coins namely altcoins that has potential with a high rate of the increase of their market value but Bitcoin has a large community that generates a high market demand. And that I think, is its biggest weapon for it to be more succesful on the next years to come.
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:00:40 PM

I was depressed for months cause I followed bitcoin/ETH, still not bought any, now it is swapped to being really curious which of the 2000+ will be relevant in 5-10 years.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:11:05 PM

that's impossible in my opinion, Bitcoin being obsoleted and to be no more used. There are other coins namely altcoins that has potential with a high rate of the increase of their market value but Bitcoin has a large community that generates a high market demand. And that I think, is its biggest weapon for it to be more succesful on the next years to come.

It could be but that cryptocurrency must probably have a different technology better than the blockchain and present better features than the bitcoin forks around or so called altcoins. I don't think they can really compete well against the bitcoin if they aren't innovative enough to draw a lot of the bitcoin market volume away.
Kikai

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:44:33 AM

lots of things in history had the same pattern and don't exist anymore
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:15:04 AM

That possibility is highly possible, I have heard that in the past years etherium has been ruling the cryptoworld and everyone in the cryptoworld didn't think that bitcoin would be this big, but now look at how fast and big bitcoin have become. That being said, I think anyother cryptocurrency as long as people ate gonna take notice of it will rise, to the point of surpassing bitcoin if they would invest on it.
Not know i think in current scenerio bitcoin is still strong and going high and high day by day and still the number one but one day if some features of bitcoin is gone or any currency comes with other good features ,it is very possible that it will be replace by another cryptocurrency when the community shift the coins they supported so, i think there is a alarming situation for bitcoin.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:20:37 AM

I'm not sure there will be a cryptocurrency that can replace bitcoin, bitcoin market share is the largest so it will be difficult to replace, besides the first cryptocurrency is bitcoin so everyone knows more about bitcoin than others.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
ButtCrack

Activity: 432

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:48:21 PM

It could be but that cryptocurrency must probably have a different technology better than the blockchain and present better features than the bitcoin forks around or so called altcoins. I don't think they can really compete well against the bitcoin if they aren't innovative enough to draw a lot of the bitcoin market volume away.
Actually, the reason made Bitcoin always attract more investors than the altcoin is by its value. The price of Bitcoin is higher than other cryptocurrencies, so, in the opinoin of newbie, they think Bitcoin have potential than altcoins. It created the rule for the cryptocurrency market, Bitcoin always top 1 cryptocurrency

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:12:55 PM

I'm not sure there will be a cryptocurrency that can replace bitcoin, bitcoin market share is the largest so it will be difficult to replace, besides the first cryptocurrency is bitcoin so everyone knows more about bitcoin than others.

It was very impossible that bitcoin will be replaced in the market, It does not even matter if there is another coin that will exist who can surpass bitcoin because it still has the value and we consumers will still progress on earning more coins to gain more profit.
probittrader

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:16:06 PM

hmm good quetion but the problem here is the acceptability.
Eth the second crypto has only 1/4 th of acceptability of bitcoin on respect to market cap.

Although in future if any currency like dash offers a stable fetcher than bitcoin,then we can surely say that bitcoin will be replaced.
As bitcoin is still very slow for day to day use.
argiyan.tri

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:16:27 PM

Dear Sir/Mdm...

in my opinion it is impossible, and even if it will happen in a very long time.
CMIIW Thanks
Deddy_Kazekage

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:33:56 PM

Probably 80% 20% appeal for other digital currencies .. because it's hard for other digital currencies to be able to match Bitcoin unless the new digital currency can make their own transactions without passing Bitcoin ...
reisuke24

Activity: 358

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 01:44:06 PM

i believe someday bitcoin will down and replaced by other coin. and i think ethereum will change the position.
but i dont know when it will be happen. as long i can joy all this game i will play it. and i will waiting for bitcoin fall. maybe.
Virman01

Activity: 402

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:45:02 PM

No way, this is impossible, even to rival it is a dream that is too high. Let's see now that bitcoin price, no other crypto can follow...

Thanks
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:48:21 PM

It could happen but it takes a long time to replace the bitcoin position with other coins.
The requirement to replace bitcoin with other coins is necessary to have features, security, stability that exceeds bitcoin.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:06:43 PM

Probably 80% 20% appeal for other digital currencies .. because it's hard for other digital currencies to be able to match Bitcoin unless the new digital currency can make their own transactions without passing Bitcoin ...

That would be a big challenge for all other alts. Etherium would be the closest to pulling that off but as we can see, bitcoin at the moment is way beyond eth's reach.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 232 »
  Print  

Jump to: