Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:59:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you know when to stop?  (Read 37919 times)
Sniper44

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:36:17 PM

When do you stop? Do you have a daily limit or something?

it is easy, i stop when i am out of money Smiley

i deposit some small amounts and when i run out of the money or my bankroll i give up gambling and stop and if i win something decent i would withdraw it.

to the moon with bitcoin...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quentincole32

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:50:51 PM

i believe ever gambler consider to stop playing when they have good profit and feel ennough with their funds,for me i have target when decide to start play gambling,for example if i deposite 0.01BTC then i make target to get profit 0.005BTC,and if i reach that amount,i will decide to stop,i won't lost.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:58:53 PM

I think that after gambling for some time you somehow become "skilled" at knowing when to stop. You develop a feel about it like a 6th sense that tells you: "stop now you idiot". I dont want to call it skill tho, but it's something strange. It doesn't mean you will win more, just lose less.

True, I never felt anything like that, but I can't keep what I'm feeling. Because sometimes when I do gambling, my mind was already penetrated by greed. So it is less influential

In that case you should set a limit to your self if you are not still wwell disciplined in playing gambling.

In that way you will reduce the possible amount that you may loss during the game.

And one more thing, Don't try to be over cotrol by greed as greed will mostly lead you to more losses rather than winning.

Good luck in gambling mate.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:16:56 PM

If i have already reached my limitation or i have lost so much of my money it is enough for me to stop because i don't want to lose more , I should take a break from gamling , relax my mind and also I do not getting myself to being stressed because of that lost Grin
The tips are good, I think I'll follow the tips that you did. I also sometimes confused when I had to stop gambling, but sometimes I've been in a state of great loss it at the time
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:40:07 PM

If i have already reached my limitation or i have lost so much of my money it is enough for me to stop because i don't want to lose more , I should take a break from gamling , relax my mind and also I do not getting myself to being stressed because of that lost Grin
The tips are good, I think I'll follow the tips that you did. I also sometimes confused when I had to stop gambling, but sometimes I've been in a state of great loss it at the time
There is no good tips in gambling expect in sports betting.. honestly gambling made only to give entertainment to people not to make a profit.. so better to think that you are just playing for fun not for profit.. it may cause of many loses..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:48:17 PM

it is easy, i stop when i am out of money Smiley

i deposit some small amounts and when i run out of the money or my bankroll i give up gambling and stop and if i win something decent i would withdraw it.

Excellent strategy but only a few gamblers can use this. Those who are playing gambling for fun they can use this method. Yes if we use this method means we can save money and as well as we get refresh our mind with our betting. Suppose we win the bet means it is a jackpot for that day you can use some extra money in next day.
StoreBit

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:55:48 AM

i think it depend on your pocket money. if you have decided a limit for gambling then it is easy for you to stop the gambling when you reach your limit. my limit is 50 dollar a day. when i reach to this limit i stop gambling.
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:59:17 AM

It is easy to know when we have a goal for how much profit we want to make, when we can make stop but when we think winning will be happening like this in long run than it is really bad thinking and this is the reason to get busted which make cry so many people.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:00:31 AM

I am gambling just for fun if my capital for gambling is lost it is time to stop, and if i am win on gambling it is time to stop too. Greed makes lost your money on gambling.
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:28:39 PM

It is easy to know when we have a goal for how much profit we want to make, when we can make stop but when we think winning will be happening like this in long run than it is really bad thinking and this is the reason to get busted which make cry so many people.

The best time to stop is when youn start thinking if you should stop. This is normally the exact time I'm last 2 more rounds or so then hit a big loss and try recover but end up risking everything just to be back where I started and then I lose it all. When u start losing u worry and take more risks it seems. 
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 07:50:26 PM

I can understand you well as I too have faced the same. I lost 0.4 BTC that I had earned for 2 months through signature campaigns and after this loss, I just stopped gambling. I started only trading and it really helped me shift my focus and stop gambling. It is only when we really had enough from gambling that we can decide that here is the end.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:14:08 PM

a good and wise player should have target when start playing gambling,they playing with carefully and stop when they already achieve the target. but so far i still not have good record on gambling,still can stop when reach the target,its hard for gambling addict.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:36:47 AM

You are right about that and I think if you are setting some rules up for yourself its not gonna be a poblem.
You always when you are gambling set a limit you can lose.

Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:09:38 AM

OP, my method in gambling is to always stop once I double my deposit. After I double my deposit, I just tip a large portion to a bank account on primedice, or I simply withdraw and play with whatever is left. It is very effective to earn BTC. You could also set goals for yourself. Say you deposit 0.02, once you reach 0.03, stop, take a break and restart. This gives you a chance to think about how you're playing. Good luck Smiley
Twistedx2

Activity: 167

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 01:14:28 AM

When you are no longer having fun, but worrying/stressing about how much you have lost. Or when you find yourself betting too quickly trying to win everything back.

Provably fair DICE, SLOT, BJ, ROULETTE, POKER, PLINKO & LOTTERY 
CRYPT✪-GAMES.NET
0.8% House edgeFast betsEight different coinsJackpotFaucet 1k-20.5kInvest
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:32:49 AM

Set goals for the amount you want to win or the amount you have to play with. If you double your money or whatever the goal is, stop right there. If you bust out with your buy-in, that is a good time to stop and play another day. If you chase your immediate losses, you could be a world of trouble real quick.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 05:35:29 AM

Set goals for the amount you want to win or the amount you have to play with. If you double your money or whatever the goal is, stop right there. If you bust out with your buy-in, that is a good time to stop and play another day. If you chase your immediate losses, you could be a world of trouble real quick.

This is why it is a good idea to use a wallet and fill it up and only gamble using it. That way you control your spend. I can't see any other way to control the betting/gambling.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pbitcoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:17:14 PM

When you gamble you never know the limitatiion. Thats what makes people addictive. If we have known the limit no one would
probably loose in gambling. Better option is not to gamble. or just gamble for fun only Smiley

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀   LET'S THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE   ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●   WhyFuture.com   ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
A Blog That Discusses About Artificial Intelligence, The Future, Ethics on AI, and more
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 01:45:44 PM

This is why it is a good idea to use a wallet and fill it up and only gamble using it. That way you control your spend. I can't see any other way to control the betting/gambling.

You can control it if you have really put some limitation when gambling, limit the money and dont exceed to your afford to lose budget by that we can really see good result and not to be hook up or been addicted to gambling in that way.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:54:04 PM

When you are no longer having fun, but worrying/stressing about how much you have lost. Or when you find yourself betting too quickly trying to win everything back.

Want can probably occur, but most of all the people who made sure not to use the pleasure in a bet, but they are more use of greed and lust for bet and it's been very hard'll definitely discontinued until the funds that they got lost or live a little. gambling is indeed very dangerous but depending how we do gambling, use of gambling with best way without leaving a negative impact
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: