Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:27:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you know when to stop?  (Read 37919 times)
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 05:00:22 PM

I stop gambling, when i feel that i am unlucky.
Because skills without luck probably mean lost, Even who have skills in prediction, one day they lose. No one who can win forever.
Yes what are you said is right but if you stop when feel unlucky it's mean you has lost some money maybe if you keep playing can win even though i'm not sure too.

you can afford stop when your loses??
to me in start it was really confusing how to stop gambling actually there was no such planing for gambling but  after that i changed my strategy and make a plane for my gambling now i play gambling up to a limit and when i reach to that limit i stop gambling any more.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 05:24:02 PM

Because skills without luck probably mean lost, Even who have skills in prediction, one day they lose. No one who can win forever.
Yes what are you said is right but if you stop when feel unlucky it's mean you has lost some money maybe if you keep playing can win even though i'm not sure too.

to me in start it was really confusing how to stop gambling actually there was no such planing for gambling but  after that i changed my strategy and make a plane for my gambling now i play gambling up to a limit and when i reach to that limit i stop gambling any more.
So you mean right now you are not gamble right now because you say that you are not gamble anymore if you reach your limit. it means forever you will not gamble anymore if you reach that limit, it is impossible that you can not gamble again back.. for me i already tried it to my self that is why i change my habit and games.. i am addicted in poker games and binggo before now i stay in sports betting because both entertainment and profit that i need so that i am not just wasting my time and wasting my time for a long time game like poker.. dice game is a fast game but the result almost all are lose..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 06:39:23 PM

Do you believe it is your luck? I think everything is a mathematics, and luck is a magic word that means the privilege that is said for winning in the gambling. Am I wrong?

I don't believe with mathematics when it comes to gambling. Let's say you just calculated everything and you know the statistics and probability but it is not going to work daily because you have said that luck is magic. And we know that magic is something that suddenly happening without any trace and comes out from nowhere.

I do not know why you're wearing magic, frankly, I also said a magic word, so lucky to be lucky, there is the influence of thinking on life.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 06:57:12 PM

You would know how to stop when your bankroll is ZERO. I hope that sometimes, it won't happen. Limit yourself to your gambling hours, especially if you're aiming to gain profit. Day to day, prepare some strategies that you're going to use because when you only use one approach, it might end up harmful in the end. Everyone losses in the long run of everything. Maybe if you're lucky enough you won't but still there would be a probability that you get negative luck.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 10:01:33 PM

The problem at gambling will always be the moment to stop, and left, in general people does wanna always more and will risk their money till they lost it all, isnt new, some people are able to left after loose a big portion of the capital, as other leave when they make a good result they give a bit time and then return, there is no way to know when is the best moment to leave, with or without any profit or money.
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 11:59:21 PM

Do you believe it is your luck? I think everything is a mathematics, and luck is a magic word that means the privilege that is said for winning in the gambling. Am I wrong?

I don't believe with mathematics when it comes to gambling. Let's say you just calculated everything and you know the statistics and probability but it is not going to work daily because you have said that luck is magic. And we know that magic is something that suddenly happening without any trace and comes out from nowhere.
to me actually i have set a planing for my gambling, i play gambling in a limit and reach to that limit although some time i exceed my limit but still i can say that for most of the time it really help me in controlling myself in gambling. 
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 12:41:51 AM

Sometimes even though you got a stopping limit difficult to stop at that point. To be the safer side you just load amount which you want to spend for that particular session than you can play these games without thinking about the limits and can fully concentrate on games. For dice game, I usually do same thing by loading small amount and play either lose everything or until I get bored of the game.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 06:44:02 AM

Sometimes even though you got a stopping limit difficult to stop at that point. To be the safer side you just load amount which you want to spend for that particular session than you can play these games without thinking about the limits and can fully concentrate on games.

Concentrate on the game? there is no such thing needed if you play luck based game because all it takes is to push few buttons. The most effective way is actually to consider that every amount that you put in a gambling site is gone therefore you wont really have to worry even if you ended up losing
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 06:56:54 AM

The problem at gambling will always be the moment to stop, and left, in general people does wanna always more and will risk their money till they lost it all, isnt new, some people are able to left after loose a big portion of the capital, as other leave when they make a good result they give a bit time and then return, there is no way to know when is the best moment to leave, with or without any profit or money.
it is a dark side. when we start to play gambling then certainly we would have difficulty to stop.
This is the consequence and risk that must be faced by a gambler.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 07:41:59 AM

When do you stop? Do you have a daily limit or something?
Well as long as I have funds left in my gambling account I won't stop until I'm not contented with my earnings. I have no limit also because sometimes I really want to take a risk for me to earn profit.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 07:52:02 AM

- I usually stop when I lost too much
- Sometimes I lose control, I know I have to stop play immediately
- I just know when we can not control emotions, please stop playing or you will certainly lose everything

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 07:54:33 AM

Well as long as I have funds left in my gambling account I won't stop until I'm not contented with my earnings. I have no limit also because sometimes I really want to take a risk for me to earn profit.

But do you think having that discipline will be good for you and give you some profit in gambling? I think it will not and will never happen with that kind of discipline. We should set a target profit when we gamble. Even though it is just small if you earn steadily from it daily it can be good to ourself. Rather than having no limit and when we already have some winnings and just lose it because we didn't set a limit to ourself.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 08:03:07 AM

When you start gambling your money it is not possible to set some goals in gambling, the only thing you remember is when you make some profits just keep aside your invest and start gambling with your profit. But while you are gambling you need to be very smart in order to make profit when you are loosing means don't try keep on playing you will loose all your profit.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 03:16:41 PM

Well I think that can be a good option but not really safe, I set a limitation per day and if I hit that limit I will stop for mostly a days with gambling.

How can you identify if you are feeling unlucky? But sometimes our instincts are true and sometimes not and setting a limitation per day is a good strategy to stop if you almost fill that limitation. The same thing with what I do when to stop, when I feel uncertain and when I lost everything, that is when I stop gambling.
just wondering if you  know that you are lucky  how far are you risking your money? i think its really hard to say that but considering that you have that instinct maybe you should try betting big amount so before you quit you already gain a lots of winnings, i'm just thinking though but sure thing gamble without luck is nothing but to lose.

There is really no way to identify if you are feeling lucky for a certain day. And there is no more argument because most of the gamblers are just losing in the end, no matter how good we are in a certain game. There are the days that we are lucky and not, I guess it is just better to stop and trust your feelings, because its your money not others.
You are correct even how good we are on a particular game we would definitely experience lose because we cant guarantee on when our luck comes to us since we know that gambling game does really require luck in able to win and gain profits.The best way to stop is having a strong discipline into yourself and you know how to step out when you are already profiting.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 795

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 04:07:49 PM

Stop when you think you have had enough for a day. Doesn't matter if you win or lose. Never try to chase your loss. You end up losing more and create more disaster. And finally stop when you think gambling is affecting your personal life!
To stop when you have enough for the day is not a good idea since that is subjective for each person a numerical limit on your money is more effective because is objective, besides that is the problem with addicted gamblers since they never get enough.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 04:10:01 PM

Well I think that can be a good option but not really safe, I set a limitation per day and if I hit that limit I will stop for mostly a days with gambling.

How can you identify if you are feeling unlucky? But sometimes our instincts are true and sometimes not and setting a limitation per day is a good strategy to stop if you almost fill that limitation. The same thing with what I do when to stop, when I feel uncertain and when I lost everything, that is when I stop gambling.
just wondering if you  know that you are lucky  how far are you risking your money? i think its really hard to say that but considering that you have that instinct maybe you should try betting big amount so before you quit you already gain a lots of winnings, i'm just thinking though but sure thing gamble without luck is nothing but to lose.

There is really no way to identify if you are feeling lucky for a certain day. And there is no more argument because most of the gamblers are just losing in the end, no matter how good we are in a certain game. There are the days that we are lucky and not, I guess it is just better to stop and trust your feelings, because its your money not others.
You are correct even how good we are on a particular game we would definitely experience lose because we cant guarantee on when our luck comes to us since we know that gambling game does really require luck in able to win and gain profits.The best way to stop is having a strong discipline into yourself and you know how to step out when you are already profiting.

Having a discipline is good but the question is, can we implement that discipline when we are experiencing a tough loss? There are certain measurements that we need to consider about discipline, because we can be in rage any time, any moment. That's why as long as you are still on the right mind, just quit for the day and trust it all with what you feel.
When we let our emotions control us then discipline would really not possible because you will really let your emotions control you but there are people who are disciplined enough to themselves on playing gambling which they know on what they are doing.Feelings or instincts might help but not all the time.

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1255

Cashback 15%

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 04:34:29 PM

Having a discipline is good but the question is, can we implement that discipline when we are experiencing a tough loss? There are certain measurements that we need to consider about discipline, because we can be in rage any time, any moment. That's why as long as you are still on the right mind, just quit for the day and trust it all with what you feel.

Sometimes feeling will make you bet endlessly even when you are losing.  Why not use your logical way of thinking.  once profit comes in, stop.  And enjoy your day with the winnings you have.  This is the major problem with gamblers.  They knew that they will lose in the long run but still they keep on marathon playing within that day.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
tabas

Activity: 2996
Merit: 737

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 04:27:57 PM

to me actually i have set a planing for my gambling, i play gambling in a limit and reach to that limit although some time i exceed my limit but still i can say that for most of the time it really help me in controlling myself in gambling. 

That's a good help for you and I hope that it really works for you. Because there are gambler who manage to gamble and doesn't sets limitation when they play. So they end up always everything that they've got. And by setting a limit to gamble for a day is a good way to know when you are going to stop to reduce chance of losing a lot.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 04:43:47 PM

That's a good help for you and I hope that it really works for you. Because there are gambler who manage to gamble and doesn't sets limitation when they play. So they end up always everything that they've got. And by setting a limit to gamble for a day is a good way to know when you are going to stop to reduce chance of losing a lot.
Self control would really help you out in your gambling career i guess if you are truly fan of playing it then you should really know how to limit yourself and setting up your certain amount of money to play on a particular day and if you are already experiencing winning then better to stop and call it a day and play for tommorow again because there are instances that your winning will vanished by an instant.

poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 05:46:33 PM

Stop when you think you have had enough for a day. Doesn't matter if you win or lose. Never try to chase your loss. You end up losing more and create more disaster. And finally stop when you think gambling is affecting your personal life!
To stop when you have enough for the day is not a good idea since that is subjective for each person a numerical limit on your money is more effective because is objective, besides that is the problem with addicted gamblers since they never get enough.
it's a human nature for anyone to feel never enough on what they have achieved that's why i believe most people can't stop playing and just get addicted, even if you have set a limit sometimes you just cross it . useless to do that. you need more than just a motivation to stop playing when you are in profit like when you have a debt.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: