Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:30:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE  (Read 255910 times)
patronis

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:15:14 AM

Hey guys, I want to apologize for our down time today, let me explain our course of events.

We had an attack on our website which caused our host to temporarily take down our site to prevent any damages until we could mitigate the problem. When first notified of the problem I was unavailable to immediately address the problem. Once I was back at my work desk, it took some time but I managed to mitigate the attack and I thought we were good to go so I started driving home (rush hour traffic).

Phoenix shortly after I had left then informed me that he still couldn't reach our site, however I could from work so I found this very strange. I had him ask a few other people to test it and we noticed some could reach it and some couldn't. I instantly realized it was a problem related to the DNS. This was unfavorable timing since I was stuck in traffic with just my phone. It was pretty difficult to remote into my computer at home to diagnose the problem so I was forced to temporarily pull over to the side of the road. Once I had done everything I could the last bit of it was left up to the technician of our host provider and waiting on DNS propagation (which took forever).

Finally, here we are now and everything is up and running as intentional. Please let us know if you experience any abnormalities using our website/services.

Thanks for your patience during this down time,
Shogdite.
FYI.
It's the MP people. They attacked you.

Hey now, lets not make an accusations and Shogdite, screw an iPad, I think you need a work laptop just for LIR.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shogdite (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:24:01 AM

Hey guys, I want to apologize for our down time today, let me explain our course of events.

We had an attack on our website which caused our host to temporarily take down our site to prevent any damages until we could mitigate the problem. When first notified of the problem I was unavailable to immediately address the problem. Once I was back at my work desk, it took some time but I managed to mitigate the attack and I thought we were good to go so I started driving home (rush hour traffic).

Phoenix shortly after I had left then informed me that he still couldn't reach our site, however I could from work so I found this very strange. I had him ask a few other people to test it and we noticed some could reach it and some couldn't. I instantly realized it was a problem related to the DNS. This was unfavorable timing since I was stuck in traffic with just my phone. It was pretty difficult to remote into my computer at home to diagnose the problem so I was forced to temporarily pull over to the side of the road. Once I had done everything I could the last bit of it was left up to the technician of our host provider and waiting on DNS propagation (which took forever).

Finally, here we are now and everything is up and running as intentional. Please let us know if you experience any abnormalities using our website/services.

Shogdite.
FYI.

Hey now, lets not make an accusations and Shogdite, screw an iPad, I think you need a work laptop just for LIR.

I do have one, but it was at home charging Embarrassed. From now on I plan on bringing it with me everywhere.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
patronis

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:37:38 AM

Be more careful in the future, there will be many others who will try bring down LIR so please prepare yourself carefully. Though accidents happen, we all understand that
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:48:23 AM

Address: 17Ztdq36xqNu5a3zK3Pc5PLfYq46iyBFd5
Signature: IMqP3cFu4IL6VKsgu54JzGBj2kuTTJgFadulOyZJQDI2MmmMrG6F6ZfySa5OPBdFrMob/qgIgiI+qQtPC/fWiu4=
archived.

Is there any particular reason why the "Marketing Manager" of your project has the ability to sign messages from your cold storage? I would think that someone with "risk" or "blockchain" in their job title would be the one in possession of bitcoin private keys.

I have to admit that I am somewhat surprised that you were able to produce a signed message with 150BTC in it, although I am not as surprised that the address you spent from has BTC that has nothing to do with your deposits lol
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:59:56 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2016, 02:18:05 AM by davide72

Signature: IMqP3cFu4IL6VKsgu54JzGBj2kuTTJgFadulOyZJQDI2MmmMrG6F6ZfySa5OPBdFrMob/qgIgiI+qQtPC/fWiu4=
archived.

Is there any particular reason why the "Marketing Manager" of your project has the ability to sign messages from your cold storage? I would think that someone with "risk" or "blockchain" in their job title would be the one in possession of bitcoin private keys.

I have to admit that I am somewhat surprised that you were able to produce a signed message with 150BTC in it, although I am not as surprised that the address you spent from has BTC that has nothing to do with your deposits lol

They already said they have their own btc and are putting them into the project. I don't care where the btc came from as long as they have it. Does it really matter if the btc they show us is the investors or their own? No. As long as the btc are used to further the project im ok with them doing as they please.

great talk ice man!
i am just wondering what all the black bet will get LIR coin?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:05:44 AM

archived.

They already said they have their own btc and are putting them into the project. I don't care where the btc came from as long as they have it. Does it really matter if the btc they show us is the investors or their own? No. As long as the btc are used to further the project im ok with them doing as they please.
Where did they say this?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:15:58 AM

archived.

Where did they say this?

Read the post that the signed message came from.

While we are trying to raise additional BTC for our bankroll, it's not as if we're empty handed. We have been around in the bitcoin world for a long time and as such have our own personal funds for expenditure on things such as security, penetration testing, etc.
Is that the first time they have said anything like this? That kind of statement might carry more weight if it was made prior to being asked for some kind of proof of funds.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:27:36 AM

archived.

Where did they say this?

Read the post that the signed message came from.

While we are trying to raise additional BTC for our bankroll, it's not as if we're empty handed. We have been around in the bitcoin world for a long time and as such have our own personal funds for expenditure on things such as security, penetration testing, etc.
Is that the first time they have said anything like this? That kind of statement might carry more weight if it was made prior to being asked for some kind of proof of funds.

It was news to me. But not a surprise. We are not dealing with newb devs so I only assumed they would have some btc for the bankroll ect. Dude was here in 2013. Thats a long time to be here and not have any bitcoins. lol  Grin
If they had been saying for a long time that they were funding the bankroll with some of their own funds then this might not be a sign of malicious behavior, however if they only made this statement after being pressured to prove their bankroll then it would appear that they simply got their own BTC together in a single address to show 150BTC, and already cashed out the BTC they previously received into BTC-e. 
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:41:09 AM

Shogdite.
FYI.

No it is not Moneypot.

DDos attacks are illegal and we would never stoop that low if it wasn't.

Please do not spread libel.  
EXmoneypotER

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:54:17 AM

The montypot team is the one who is libelous
They gave me negative trust and said I am part of the LIR team, and that's not true.
TalesfromtheCrib

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:26:58 AM

archived.

If show btc wallet very god! evry1 know alrdy have btc people donot steal btc!

plz refund 1KxAtAq1MWQiWXQ8sFM2hN7fHzvrGBVoBG my .3 btc
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:07:14 AM

Let’s talk about the concept of risk and where we’re headed with our platform.

Risk; It's what keeps life interesting. If the future was known ahead of time, what fun would that be? The idea of uncertainties of what is yet to come lies at the crux of all that makes being mortal so enjoyable for the brief period of time that we exist. This concept is at the heart of every gambling product that has ever existed.

The ability to be able to quickly reap incredible rewards in short time frames is what makes gambling so addictive and entertaining. The thrill of the known and the chance of being that lucky person who makes it big. This form of gambling transcends borders, language and culture as well as reinvents finance in means that have never been seen before. Profit and ideals have been forming a weird mashup across teams that have collaborated from different parts of the world to establish a new order of currency. That currency is Bitcoin.

What was once a hackers currency known for only its uses in the darknet is now creating massive discussions in enterprise board rooms and government parliaments. Revolutionary code sculpted for the people delivered with the least cost and accessible to those with those most basic of technology - that is Bitcoin. The reason Bitcoin has become so successful is because of its utility, simplicity of use and its decentralization aspect. Gambling and Bitcoin intersect in a fashion that is rarely seen in other industries.

Betting often requires high frequency of money and prize pools require quick transactions around the globe. A simple betting system with a global user base can almost be seen as global stock settling house except this time the winnings are accessible to the individuals around the globe. Such a system should possess the highest level of integrity enforced by code (Smart Contracts) and absolute transparency made accessible through an open ledger with the ease of scalability to handle millions of transactions within a day's time frame (Blockchain Technology). This system we are developing, a system of betting and gambling will be one of the largest experiments in the fintech sector constantly providing data for analysts to see behavioral patterns and the nature of real time settlements. As technology such as smart contracts and  Dapps become the defacto standard one can’t help but wonder what space remains to be innovated with them.

One of the possibilities remains for the whales to insure some of the tinier bets. Instead of a larger users needing to gamble 10,000 times themselves they could buy the rights to 10,000 bets and wager on the house to win instead. While this might sounds a little strange or impossible, this is exactly the kind of thinking that went behind mortgage backed security. However, in our case the event will be publicly visible to anyone using the platform and the insurer would have access to his funds in a matter of minutes from settlement.

What's being built here is not solely a betting platform but a scalable transaction system that offers real time settlement to individuals around the world. What could be build on top it is boundless in opportunities.

Shogdite will be following up tomorrow to elaborate on some of our ideas on the platform, however for now I will do my best to answer some questions.

@TalesfromtheCrib: Unfortunately we cannot give you a refund due to the nature of our sale. We previously stated to only send in Bitcoin that you would be putting on the books. For example, it is unfair for you to be refunded. What if you had deposited 30 BTC and put them on the books causing others to shift their orders higher and then asked for a refund? Please understand why we cannot process this request.

@BigBadBull: The bonuses officially were marked to start at 14/6/2016 0:00 GMT, so 240 hours after this time. You’ll have to work that out for yourself in your own local timezone.

@menace.bit: Our primary focus as per our roadmap focuses on dice based games. We’ll be opening up to other casino type games later on in the future.

@qiman: You may partake as you’re two different people. Also, please send us the Mandarin translation through a PM.

@qiwoman2: Hey, get well soon and take care! When you’re ready, please contact as and we will work with you on the facebook at your own convenience Smiley

@coinmenace: 33.5 million coins, the price for LIR/BTC will be determined based on how people place orders in the book. Therefore, you will decide for yourself how much you end up paying for them. Just ensure your order stays within the black.

Today was a crazy day, there was a lot of spam in the thread and a lot of disrespect being thrown around both ways. People from both sides of the argument for and against the project overstepped their bounds in terms of arguing and bickering with one another. Please refrain from childish acts like posting in big red letters or bickering in our thread. Shogdite accidently made this an unmoderated thread. We could as many coins probably would request this thread be locked and moved to a moderated thread, however we would like to avoid that if possible so please keep all discussions in the future civil and mannerly. Also, please do not make any accusations without a basis for your claim, doing so only aggravates others and is not useful to the conversation.

A big thank you to our 100+ investors, supporters and followers. We appreciate the support and love that you’ve shown towards us in our first crypto venture. We will continue to serve you diligently in the future.

Thanks, and see you all tomorrow.

▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:12:22 AM

Let’s talk about the concept of risk and where we’re headed with our platform.

Risk; It's what keeps life interesting. If the future was known ahead of time, what fun would that be? The idea of uncertainties of what is yet to come lies at the crux of all that makes being mortal so enjoyable for the brief period of time that we exist. This concept is at the heart of every gambling product that has ever existed.

The ability to be able to quickly reap incredible rewards in short time frames is what makes gambling so addictive and entertaining. The thrill of the known and the chance of being that lucky person who makes it big. This form of gambling transcends borders, language and culture as well as reinvents finance in means that have never been seen before. Profit and ideals have been forming a weird mashup across teams that have collaborated from different parts of the world to establish a new order of currency. That currency is Bitcoin.

What was once a hackers currency known for only its uses in the darknet is now creating massive discussions in enterprise board rooms and government parliaments. Revolutionary code sculpted for the people delivered with the least cost and accessible to those with those most basic of technology - that is Bitcoin. The reason Bitcoin has become so successful is because of its utility, simplicity of use and its decentralization aspect. Gambling and Bitcoin intersect in a fashion that is rarely seen in other industries.

Betting often requires high frequency of money and prize pools require quick transactions around the globe. A simple betting system with a global user base can almost be seen as global stock settling house except this time the winnings are accessible to the individuals around the globe. Such a system should possess the highest level of integrity enforced by code (Smart Contracts) and absolute transparency made accessible through an open ledger with the ease of scalability to handle millions of transactions within a day's time frame (Blockchain Technology). This system we are developing, a system of betting and gambling will be one of the largest experiments in the fintech sector constantly providing data for analysts to see behavioral patterns and the nature of real time settlements. As technology such as smart contracts and  Dapps become the defacto standard one can’t help but wonder what space remains to be innovated with them.

One of the possibilities remains for the whales to insure some of the tinier bets. Instead of a larger users needing to gamble 10,000 times themselves they could buy the rights to 10,000 bets and wager on the house to win instead. While this might sounds a little strange or impossible, this is exactly the kind of thinking that went behind mortgage backed security. However, in our case the event will be publicly visible to anyone using the platform and the insurer would have access to his funds in a matter of minutes from settlement.

What's being built here is not solely a betting platform but a scalable transaction system that offers real time settlement to individuals around the world. What could be build on top it is boundless in opportunities.

Shogdite will be following up tomorrow to elaborate on some of our ideas on the platform, however for now I will do my best to answer some questions.

@TalesfromtheCrib: Unfortunately we cannot give you a refund due to the nature of our sale. We previously stated to only send in Bitcoin that you would be putting on the books. For example, it is unfair for you to be refunded. What if you had deposited 30 BTC and put them on the books causing others to shift their orders higher and then asked for a refund? Please understand why we cannot process this request.

@BigBadBull: The bonuses officially were marked to start at 14/6/2016 0:00 GMT, so 240 hours after this time. You’ll have to work that out for yourself in your own local timezone.

@menace.bit: Our primary focus as per our roadmap focuses on dice based games. We’ll be opening up to other casino type games later on in the future.

@qiman: You may partake as you’re two different people. Also, please send us the Mandarin translation through a PM.

@qiwoman2: Hey, get well soon and take care! When you’re ready, please contact as and we will work with you on the facebook at your own convenience Smiley

@coinmenace: 33.5 million coins, the price for LIR/BTC will be determined based on how people place orders in the book. Therefore, you will decide for yourself how much you end up paying for them. Just ensure your order stays within the black.

Today was a crazy day, there was a lot of spam in the thread and a lot of disrespect being thrown around both ways. People from both sides of the argument for and against the project overstepped their bounds in terms of arguing and bickering with one another. Please refrain from childish acts like posting in big red letters or bickering in our thread. Shogdite accidently made this an unmoderated thread. We could as many coins probably would request this thread be locked and moved to a moderated thread, however we would like to avoid that if possible so please keep all discussions in the future civil and mannerly. Also, please do not make any accusations without a basis for your claim, doing so only aggravates others and is not useful to the conversation.

A big thank you to our 100+ investors, supporters and followers. We appreciate the support and love that you’ve shown towards us in our first crypto venture. We will continue to serve you diligently in the future.

Thanks, and see you all tomorrow.

That part in bold is very important. I hope everyone reads it twice and let's it sink in. Good on you for being the bigger team and not resorting to attacking other projects as they attacked yours.

▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:20:13 AM

is working for you the website?
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:58:17 AM

Shogdite.
FYI.

No it is not Moneypot.

DDos attacks are illegal and we would never stoop that low if it wasn't.

Please do not spread libel. 

Dont worry. We understand, there is no need for moneypot to attack LIR since they are totally different in nature. And i am also an investor in moneypot. I believe in moneypot wont do such thing and i hope that moneypot will be a successful platform for years to come. I also believe most of us here are rational to choose who to believe or not.
Pietpiraat

Activity: 326

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:37:47 AM

Where can i invest ?
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:03:48 AM

i cant get into the website at the moment...do you have same problem yet?
kamrulhasan001

Activity: 404

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:21:23 AM

Deposit bonus is still have or not?

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:26:13 AM

Deposit bonus is still have or not?
Check the first page mate, the complete information is there.
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:44:01 AM

you can invest here www.letitri.de just open your account!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: