Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:52:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE  (Read 255910 times)
Vinnie Stanley

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

ICO Chicken Dinner :)

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 08:31:51 AM

I have the weekend away from crypto and investments, then when I come back the thread has moved like 15 pages and the sale has rocketed past 300BTC! Many many new faces and many more investments, my bids in red now but I am investing more and will get that in the black. This is clearly a winner so all my spare funds are being thrown at this and stacked in BTC

I like the idea of having a whole weekend off but I can't just leave investments on their own. Even if it means checking on my phone. Would be a wonderful time though to switch off now and again. Maybe I need a trading bot.

It is amazing how much this has progressed in such a short amount of time, I agree this is a winner and you have the right idea where you're putting your spare cash. Bitcoin and a gambling project is just a matter of time before we're rolling.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 08:41:59 AM

Site down for anyone, I cant get on. another ddos?
hey mate site is working well for me,,you can try again there,,and see invested is rising
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:01:52 AM

I have the weekend away from crypto and investments, then when I come back the thread has moved like 15 pages and the sale has rocketed past 300BTC! Many many new faces and many more investments, my bids in red now but I am investing more and will get that in the black. This is clearly a winner so all my spare funds are being thrown at this and stacked in BTC

I like the idea of having a whole weekend off but I can't just leave investments on their own. Even if it means checking on my phone. Would be a wonderful time though to switch off now and again. Maybe I need a trading bot.

It is amazing how much this has progressed in such a short amount of time, I agree this is a winner and you have the right idea where you're putting your spare cash. Bitcoin and a gambling project is just a matter of time before we're rolling.

You can have a week, weekend or month of but it sounds like you are to attached to your investments and are spread to thin across to many investments. I find it easy to leave it because I am only invested in this and BTC and I know I don't have any worries with either.

I try to move up my btc as mine is also in the red but it fail. Did anyone else encounter the same problem?

It said 'An unexpected error has occured, please try again later.' And i have tried 2 hrs later to encounter the same problem again.
patronis

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:11:47 AM

You can have a week, weekend or month of but it sounds like you are to attached to your investments and are spread to thin across to many investments. I find it easy to leave it because I am only invested in this and BTC and I know I don't have any worries with either.

I try to move up my btc as mine is also in the red but it fail. Did anyone else encounter the same problem?

It said 'An unexpected error has occured, please try again later.' And i have tried 2 hrs later to encounter the same problem again.

You need to click the checkbox beside your order after u click the + I noticed this as well but figured it out Smiley
Vinnie Stanley

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:00:42 AM

That does make sense and you're right I do have a few more investments than I would like. I mean I'd like to stick with just a few as you do. I might take some profit today and not have to worry about checking to many coins.

I think this and Bitcoin will pay you off very well and like you say I would find it easy to take a break on the weekends and just let this and Bitcoin give me the profits short and long term. Once the site is profitable this coin is going to be in big demand with the buy back!

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:37:55 PM

This is going great and I have my orders sitting at 900 and I think it will stay there in the black hopefully for now. I will be back to do some fb work and maybe a new blog post etc. This is excellent to see we have over 300 btc already!

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
umair01

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:28:22 PM

300BTC

Does this mean the lowest price will be 1000 satoshi?

33,000,000 LIR /300 Btc = 0.00001000 each. MININUM.

No, simple math my friend. For example, say some 200 BTC of people are at 0.00002000 this is only 10000000 LIR. Which means the remaining BTC could be put as low as 0.00000500. It's a tricky game.

So it may be lower but what I wanted to say was that the average is going to be around 0.00001000
Ruzka

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:58:46 PM

Ignore is such a beautiful button.  Smiley
Don't forget for all the new people watching and reading the thread, if you use my referral code in my signature I'll give you back 5% of your deposit right away, no waiting. All you need to do is PM me before you make your deposit so I can make sure I'm paying the right people the right amount and as soon as your rbtc are credited to my account I'll send you your 5% back.

That is good of you, have you had any investors from your signature yet? If so I may have to add it for the last few days and see if I can get my small piece of the refer bonus. If I make another investment before the end I will pm you. 

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 07:00:23 PM

Can dev let us know when he take lunch?
patronis

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 07:02:01 PM

Lol what you mean take lunch? Take you out to lunch? Cheesy
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 07:02:52 PM

Lol what you mean take lunch? Take you out to lunch? Cheesy

are you not following RISE thread? Cheesy
Ruzka

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 07:25:28 PM

Ignore is such a beautiful button.  Smiley
Don't forget for all the new people watching and reading the thread, if you use my referral code in my signature I'll give you back 5% of your deposit right away, no waiting. All you need to do is PM me before you make your deposit so I can make sure I'm paying the right people the right amount and as soon as your rbtc are credited to my account I'll send you your 5% back.

That is good of you, have you had any investors from your signature yet? If so I may have to add it for the last few days and see if I can get my small piece of the refer bonus. If I make another investment before the end I will pm you.  

Thank you I appreciate that tremendously. And yes. I have had 1 I believe. But I'm not sure who so its very important for people to send me a PM first.

An thank you I will appreciate your generosity. That is not bad at least you have a small extra bonus for your signature space and you never know you might get a big investor that will give you a nice pay day. Still a few days left Cool

Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 08:04:00 PM

SERIOUS investor here again and I've done some SERIOUS math on this ICO.
EVERYONE needs to SERIOUSLY put their BTC on 2ksat if they want to get a good price.
SERIOUSLY you all need to take this SERIOUSLY because SERIOUS investors like me know what to do on SERIOUS ICO'S.
SERIOUSLY.
Grin
No one is stupid here. Why would we build where you want us to place the orders?
Humm, let me think...
So you can get in at 700.
I dont think so! Nice try. Better luck next time!

STUPID INVESTORS are everywhere. You cant put the blame on a SERIOUSLY smart INVESTOR like me to not share my SERIOUS opinion with the SERIOUSLY STUPID investors.

SERIOUSLY. I'm top10 investor and that's SERIOUS. I will get paid for LIFE SERIOUSLY from LIR. SERIOUSLY. Right now its SERIOUS.

Shirley, you can't be serious!
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 08:09:55 PM

Hey everyone,

Since the start of our sale we have been in discussion with a handful of individuals about becoming a “shadow partner investor” in the project. Unfortunately, we could not reach terms with any of those who we had spoken to where both parties were equally satisfied, although almost all of them did invest through the sale.  We were close many times but in the end we did not take on another partner. That leaves us with some extra % that we can now offer to the community if we can reach our goal as this was originally intended to be allocated towards a shadow partner investor.

We have broken this down into a few tiers, the highest of which will be used:
400/+ BTC - Extra 1.5% on buyback, Extra 3% on dividends
500/+ BTC - Extra 3.0% on buyback, Extra 6% on dividends
600/+ BTC - Extra 5.0% on buyback, Extra 10% on dividends

This allows all our users / investors to continue to benefit as we strive towards our goals even if we don't meet our goal of a 600 BTC mark. Please note the extra values mentioned are additive to the 10% currently dedicated for the buy back and additive to the 15% currently dedicated to those who opt in to the dividends.

We thank our community for the support they've shown us so far and hope to achieve these goals.

Thanks you,
Phoenix.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Vinnie Stanley

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 08:19:16 PM

SERIOUS investor here again and I've done some SERIOUS math on this ICO.
EVERYONE needs to SERIOUSLY put their BTC on 2ksat if they want to get a good price.
SERIOUSLY you all need to take this SERIOUSLY because SERIOUS investors like me know what to do on SERIOUS ICO'S.
SERIOUSLY.
Grin
No one is stupid here. Why would we build where you want us to place the orders?
Humm, let me think...
So you can get in at 700.
I dont think so! Nice try. Better luck next time!

STUPID INVESTORS are everywhere. You cant put the blame on a SERIOUSLY smart INVESTOR like me to not share my SERIOUS opinion with the SERIOUSLY STUPID investors.

SERIOUSLY. I'm top10 investor and that's SERIOUS. I will get paid for LIFE SERIOUSLY from LIR. SERIOUSLY. Right now its SERIOUS.

Shirley, you can't be serious!

He's seriously a troll. A serious one at that.

To be fair to him every thread has a serious troll and it wouldn't be the same without one. We're lucky here that it is only the one lol
Ruzka

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 08:27:37 PM

Hey everyone,

Since the start of our sale we have been in discussion with a handful of individuals about becoming a “shadow partner investor” in the project. Unfortunately, we could not reach terms with any of those who we had spoken to where both parties were equally satisfied, although almost all of them did invest through the sale.  We were close many times but in the end we did not take on another partner. That leaves us with some extra % that we can now offer to the community if we can reach our goal as this was originally intended to be allocated towards a shadow partner investor.

This allows all our users / investors to continue to benefit as we strive towards our goals even if we don't meet our goal of a 600 BTC mark. Please note the extra values mentioned are additive to the 10% currently dedicated for the buy back and additive to the 15% currently dedicated to those who opt in to the dividends.

We thank our community for the support they've shown us so far and hope to achieve these goals.

Thanks you,
Phoenix.

So if 601BTC is invested we'll get 15% on buyback and 25% on the dividends?

That is how I understand it and that is generous of you guys giving out the extra percentages. I was 70% going to invest more before the end of the sale and now it has risen to I will be investing more and help towards the big target. I am sure all who have been invested in sales before will know that the majority of the bitcoin is raised in the last day or two so it is possible we will reach it, don't ya think?

shogdite (OP)

Activity: 798

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 08:38:45 PM

Updated OP with the new information as well as the calculated totals.

Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 08:42:16 PM

Hey everyone,

Thanks you,
Phoenix.

Thank you for the great work and news, I bee a bit behind today with general stuff, family matters etc so tomorrow got a lot to catch up with here.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Ruzka

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 09:08:24 PM

Hi dev. Can you tell me roughly so far how much deposit bonuses have been given out? The big 30% deposit bonus was short time frame so i take it not many captured that diamond, I'm curious though out of the 300btc how much of that was is bonus?

etparle

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I love NACHOS

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 09:32:27 PM

Hi dev. Can you tell me roughly so far how much deposit bonuses have been given out? The big 30% deposit bonus was short time frame so i take it not many captured that diamond, I'm curious though out of the 300btc how much of that was is bonus?

One of the devs already made a post about that. It was around 25 or 30 btc that was bonus.

Here's the exact quote from Shogdite:
Bonuses claimed.
Some information on the bonuses claimed for those who may be wondering.
We have raised about 291.5 BTC with bonuses factored in, it represents about 316 BTC. Of the ~24.5 BTC that exists as bonuses, 9 BTC (~37%) of bonuses belongs to the group of people who have deposited 5 BTC or more. We expect to be paying out no more than 100k LIR for other bonuses such as twitter and signatures.
Just wanted to give everyone a clear picture of how many bonus BTC are in play. Deposit bonus has ended so these numbers will not change moving forward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: