Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:53:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE  (Read 255910 times)
wakhidNkcom

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:39:35 PM

haha dropped so hard ^^ funny shit .

Its not funny but dev will do go and bring us good update. you see. you see.
shadabahmed

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:43:36 PM

haha dropped so hard ^^ funny shit .

oh man dont laugh. look at ur coins too

Am I spamming? Report me!
tinaken_v

Activity: 561

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:54:58 PM

LOL, cryptoshit do what he do best, spam untrust in all members!

lol, they dont have nothing more to do

Its almost laughable but not because he's on such a powertrip.

You most be happy that you sold all your LIR at 300sats as you were able to buy it back at 30sats. I remember you on the DLISK thread, taking how great LIR was, how shit DLISK was. But look now. LIR is trading at 80% discount compared to ICO price, and DLISK is trading at 180% based on ICO price. Maybe you should have better invested in that shit coin and not in LIR Wink

Tacalt

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:04:47 PM

LOL, cryptoshit do what he do best, spam untrust in all members!

lol, they dont have nothing more to do

Its almost laughable but not because he's on such a powertrip.

You most be happy that you sold all your LIR at 300sats as you were able to buy it back at 30sats. I remember you on the DLISK thread, taking how great LIR was, how shit DLISK was. But look now. LIR is trading at 80% discount compared to ICO price, and DLISK is trading at 180% based on ICO price. Maybe you should have better invested in that shit coin and not in LIR Wink

Unfortunately what the amazing traders of Yobit fail to realize is order book depth. "OMG XXX IS PUMPING!" and then you look at the orderbook depth to 1 sat and its like 0.5 BTC, lmfao???

DLisk's orderbook depth has always been shit where as I've seen LIR with a depth of 20 BTC/+ at times. So no, 180% does not mean if you invested 5 BTC you're getting 9 BTC just because its "180%"
umair01

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:34:28 AM

I want to see the update too and I also want to know where I am in the tournament for biggest losses. I think I may have the biggest and want to know.
raphma

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:54:45 AM

i will never sell my LIR at 200-300 .
better i will burn them

same here..
if it sinks, i'll sink together. i think i'm better with the chance of recover my losses than get out now for 20% of the real price.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:00:01 AM

I found this http://pumpteam.net

umair01

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:18:52 AM

He looks so angry. I wonder who took the picture of him while he was screaming like that.
shogdite (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:19:59 AM

Hey guys,

It's been a long weekend and I've been in touch with the top 10 investors discussing how we plan to proceed going forward. There's been a lot of speculation as to what's going on, but namely one thing I really dislike seeing is how people are constantly asking "where are the devs?" when there is usually only a day or two between my posts in these crucial times. I understand, it's frustrating what's going on but even more so because of what's going on, I don't have the time to sit on BitcoinTalk frivolously replying to every person.

This weekend, I reached out to the top 10 investors of the LIR ICO to determine how we would proceed going forward. I have not been able to contact Phoenix since friday, and he was the only team member not present at all during our interaction with the top investors. Of the top 10 investors, there was one who we received no reply from on Friday, so we're not sure what his stance is on the matter. The 9 I did manage to contact, we discussed the current events and the team and I agreed that they deserved the chance to opt out given all that was going on. From 9 present, 7/9 chose that they would prefer if their BTC was refunded at ICO value as they were unsure of the project's future given the circumstances. Today we will be starting the refund process with these seven investors. This will take some time to investigate each account and determine what value they pair for their LIR. For record so the community is aware, we will also be investigating the origin of the LIR sent to us by our top 10 investors, this is not a chance for them to take advantage of the markets crippled state to simply buy LIR at well under ICO price and then resell it to us at ICO price.

Given 7/10 of the top investors will no longer be present, we have come to agreeance with them that it is fair to shift 7% of the 10% dedicated to top 10 investors only to the open dividend public meaning this cap will change from 18% to 25%, and the remaining 3% will be split among the remaining 3 investors of the top 10. With the remaining  On top of the LIR returned by top investors being refunded, we have negotiated a deal with top investors who have chose to remain for a total of 10,000,000 LIR.

After we have received all of the LIR, we will then be placing 17,000,000 LIR in escrow and keeping 3,000,000 LIR for a hot wallet bankroll. Effectively, this means ~60% of LIR will be taken out of circulation. At the conclusion of this tournament, we will be enabling gambling via LIR. If at some point it is required that funds be transfered to fill our hot wallet, we will request this from the escrow. During the duration of this transition to LIR gambling, as profit itself is LIR, the original allocated amount towards the buy back will be added to the dividends (+11.5%) meaning there will be 36.5% in public dividends.

At this time, it's hard to give more news since the team and I will now need to refactor our goals and planned expenditures as we will be refunding a large portion of the BTC. It is also unclear at this time why Phoenix has not been on. Of course, many will speculate the worst but after knowing him for a year, I feel I owe it to him to give him a few days incase something came up in his personal life as not too long ago something did in mine. For clarification since I'm sure this question will come up, Phoenix was incharge of the marketing budget and as such was holding the BTC dedicated towards that.

Unfortunatley, we cannot support the price/market due to our limited budget. The market price does not dictate the success of a project as we are going to continue working and building new content. For those who are complaining that the price is low, show support in the books as it is the community of traders around this project who will have to be the ones to influence the price. All we can currently offer is our support through updates and development.

Thanks, and I'll be in touch with more news such as the updated roadmap and the development of new games as soon as there is some.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
umair01

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:26:35 AM

Hey guys,

It's been a long weekend and I've been in touch with the top 10 investors discussing how we plan to proceed going forward. There's been a lot of speculation as to what's going on, but namely one thing I really dislike seeing is how people are constantly asking "where are the devs?" when there is usually only a day or two between my posts in these crucial times. I understand, it's frustrating what's going on but even more so because of what's going on, I don't have the time to sit on BitcoinTalk frivolously replying to every person.

This weekend, I reached out to the top 10 investors of the LIR ICO to determine how we would proceed going forward. I have not been able to contact Phoenix since friday, and he was the only team member not present at all during our interaction with the top investors. Of the top 10 investors, there was one who we received no reply from on Friday, so we're not sure what his stance is on the matter. The 9 I did manage to contact, we discussed the current events and the team and I agreed that they deserved the chance to opt out given all that was going on. From 9 present, 7/9 chose that they would prefer if their BTC was refunded at ICO value as they were unsure of the project's future given the circumstances. Today we will be starting the refund process with these seven investors. This will take some time to investigate each account and determine what value they pair for their LIR. For record so the community is aware, we will also be investigating the origin of the LIR sent to us by our top 10 investors, this is not a chance for them to take advantage of the markets crippled state to simply buy LIR at well under ICO price and then resell it to us at ICO price.

Given 7/10 of the top investors will no longer be present, we have come to agreeance with them that it is fair to shift 7% of the 10% dedicated to top 10 investors only to the open dividend public meaning this cap will change from 18% to 25%, and the remaining 3% will be split among the remaining 3 investors of the top 10. With the remaining  On top of the LIR returned by top investors being refunded, we have negotiated a deal with top investors who have chose to remain for a total of 10,000,000 LIR.

After we have received all of the LIR, we will then be placing 17,000,000 LIR in escrow and keeping 3,000,000 LIR for a hot wallet bankroll. Effectively, this means ~60% of LIR will be taken out of circulation. At the conclusion of this tournament, we will be enabling gambling via LIR. If at some point it is required that funds be transfered to fill our hot wallet, we will request this from the escrow. During the duration of this transition to LIR gambling, as profit itself is LIR, the original allocated amount towards the buy back will be added to the dividends (+11.5%) meaning there will be 36.5% in public dividends.

At this time, it's hard to give more news since the team and I will now need to refactor our goals and planned expenditures as we will be refunding a large portion of the BTC. It is also unclear at this time why Phoenix has not been on. Of course, many will speculate the worst but after knowing him for a year, I feel I owe it to him to give him a few days incase something came up in his personal life as not too long ago something did in mine. For clarification since I'm sure this question will come up, Phoenix was incharge of the marketing budget and as such was holding the BTC dedicated towards that.

Unfortunatley, we cannot support the price/market due to our limited budget. The market price does not dictate the success of a project as we are going to continue working and building new content. For those who are complaining that the price is low, show support in the books as it is the community of traders around this project who will have to be the ones to influence the price. All we can currently offer is our support through updates and development.

Thanks, and I'll be in touch with more news such as the updated roadmap and the development of new games as soon as there is some.

60% of all lir wil be taken off the market so Will any of it return or is it out forever
Tacalt

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:31:19 AM

Hey guys,

Why cant we all get refunded? Why only the top 10? Why not just close the project and refund everyone? Why should we believe you that you're going to stick this out? How are we going to get people to buy lir to play the dice game and lose it so we can make dividends? What is the marketing plan for that? Will the new games attract more gamblers?

Id like to know all of this please.

Well this is an interesting update to say the least. I'm not sure what I was expecting really. As for you CoinHopper, let me answer your question the same way I did for the genius Yobit trader on the last page since if you thought for a second or two you'd know the answer to some of your questions.

Why should we believe you that you're going to stick this out?
If they weren't why not just say fuck it and not refund anyone?

Will the new games attract more gamblers?
Can you predict the future? If so, I'd like to know how or for some reason do you have reason to believe Shogdite can?

I'll check back on this and the price tomorrow.
golfhuso

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:52:21 AM

I invest small portion here. Can't imagine what the big investor feel  Sad
I think we really need a platform for ICO that can help us from this scammer.

▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
            ▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
[]▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
Stringcoin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:53:01 AM

Its not perfect but for me it will do. I invested because I believed in let it ride and I still believe it can be profitable but I also realise that this is going to be a long term holding pattern for my LIR. Clams did it and so can LIR and it took clams a while before it made it. im with you shogdite. lets do this.

Also, what escrow will be holding the LIR?
Stringcoin

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:53:45 AM

There is no scam dude. They are still here and still working on LIR.
shogdite (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:54:51 AM

Why cant we all get refunded? Why only the top 10? Why not just close the project and refund everyone? Why should we believe you that you're going to stick this out? How are we going to get people to buy lir to play the dice game and lose it so we can make dividends? What is the marketing plan for that? Will the new games attract more gamblers?

Hello CoinHopper, you have many questions so allow me to try to address them as I'm sure many have the same questions as you Smiley

Not everyone can be refunded because we are working now with a very limited budget. We've done what we can from our perspective to remedy the situation the best we can. The reason we're not closing the project is that we still strongly believe in it; I still strongly believe in it! I don't think it makes sense given the efforts that we're going through and the initiative we're taking right now to say we have no intention of sticking this through. Our actions speak for themselves. For the marketing, I'm not sure what to tell you right now since Phoenix was in charge of that and he is currently unavailable. As stated in the update, I will post more news when I have some. As for the new games attracting more gamblers, while I want to assume the answer is yes since more games implies you can appeal to a higher variety of people but  I cannot speculate about the future of our user base on behalf of the LIR team.

60% of all lir wil be taken off the market so Will any of it return or is it out forever

It's a part of the bankroll. Once we have finished collecting the LIR and moved it to escrow at that point you can basically consider it "off the market" at that specific point in time.

EDIT:

Where is the scam? I'm addressing the concerns of the LIR community right now as we speak.

Its not perfect but for me it will do. I invested because I believed in let it ride and I still believe it can be profitable but I also realise that this is going to be a long term holding pattern for my LIR. Clams did it and so can LIR and it took clams a while before it made it. im with you shogdite. lets do this.

Also, what escrow will be holding the LIR?
We're currently in discussions for an escrow, I assure you that the escrow that we go with will be indisputably reputable.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Tacalt

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:03:53 AM

Hello CoinHopper, you have many questions so allow me to try to address them as I'm sure many have the same questions as you Smiley

Not everyone can be refunded because we are working now with a very limited budget. We've done what we can from our perspective to remedy the situation the best we can. The reason we're not closing the project is that we still strongly believe in it; I still strongly believe in it! I don't think it makes sense given the efforts that we're going through and the initiative we're taking right now to say we have no intention of sticking this through. Our actions speak for themselves. For the marketing, I'm not sure what to tell you right now since Phoenix was in charge of that and he is currently unavailable. As stated in the update, I will post more news when I have some. As for the new games attracting more gamblers, while I want to assume the answer is yes since more games implies you can appeal to a higher variety of people but  I cannot speculate about the future of our user base on behalf of the LIR team.

It's a part of the bankroll. Once we have finished collecting the LIR and moved it to escrow at that point you can basically consider it "off the market" at that specific point in time.

EDIT:

Where is the scam? I'm addressing the concerns of the LIR community right now as we speak.

I dont think the top 10 are special or any better than me and its crazy that you think so. Its not like your talking for the majority, your talking for the minority.

You know from your last post, I knew you were a bit slow but let me help you with some more basic reasoning since you seem incapable of doing so: 20M LIR is is about 60% of the total supply. You know what that is? A majority.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:12:22 AM

after knowing him for a year,
It is too bad that you definitely have not known him for a year. The earliest phoenix1969 could have possibly been purchased/stolen was Jan of this year, and the earliest your account could have been purchased was after that.
Redacted-

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:27:57 AM

After reading that post and knowing that everything Shogdite just said was true i have a renewed fait in the Let It Ride project. I did sell out as a top 10 but i will start buying back shortly once things cool down. Thank you Shogdite for giving me the chance to back out and reevaluate my situation.

For the record, I still think Eric Hansen is a fraud.
KOCTJJ

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:41:58 AM

This is bad news(((Good as said above, not for most!Dear developer,why invent the wheel?Start the coin on another exchange,will spend much less money,but the result satisfied everyone.And what about those who bought the coin from 2000дo 2500?They are probably just stupid?They are not top?
patronis

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:55:55 AM

im glad to see devs took a step in the right direction to make things well

gj devs
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: