Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:27:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE  (Read 255910 times)
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:51:15 PM

what's everyone think of https://LiskDice.com ?

healthy competition for LIR?

competition is of course a wonderful thing if it is actually competition lol.

BUT.

that idiot can't create nothing including the basic ideas of the thread he copied word for word and idea to idea from LIR so anyone thinks that can do anything has lost their mind.
There will be many butthurts by placebo on that on that scam LISKDICE. Dlisk, liskdice ffs placebo stop your scammy sht man. and dont shill lir thread with your newbie account

I Think Liskdice is scam. Trying to fool people to buy Liskdice , a project of LISK. Lisk in itself is not  big success.
I think LIR has much greater potential and i feel it will rise to the moon soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
umair01

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:55:03 PM

Stop your shilling. They are a scam and LIR is legit.

End of discussion.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 06:19:32 PM

just other lisk fan like rise, dlisk and others!

saddly

JamesB007nd

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 06:29:04 PM

saddly

LIR plans to exist on a LISK sidechain too and do an asset swap so you all should be fans!!!!

one will do it first, I mised LIR so im banking on LiskDice.com

its also mentioned in this article
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/lisk-community-rapidly-developing-tools-183200812.html
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 06:39:37 PM

Everyday dumping, it is obvious that many people sold above ico, and now is almost under ico, was 1200 sat for a while, so people sold with losses imo. A bad decision to sell under ico price.
I think some whales are controlling the price to get more coins. because once updates launches coins will get much higher value.

I just went and looked at the market expecting low low price and what I get is around 40% up from the low we was at just a couple of days ago.
No more dumping here with that new site. It is looking nice and I can see people wanting to play a lot of that when it plays for real money.
I am a star of teh dice game with them lights on me on stage Cool
Normal price of LIR is about 1700 min. Now when its coming to 1500, someone will dump to put it again to 1300.

I don't think right now 1700 is the avg price because its under 1500 now but I think it will come back slowly to over 2500 this weekend.
Just wait until the site launches, and they opened the dividend page, LIR's value will be to the moon.

What do you think the moon will be?

2500 this weekend will be nice and like the other member said and I confirm, it only takes around 7/8btc to get us there.

I have my bags filled and the weekend is here so I can't buy anymore until sometime next week.
As per the orders now, It may takes 7-8 btc, but when site is up, I think LIR can be up to 3000, and need less btc coz others will remove their sell orders and just put it in the dividends. I think that will be probable.
raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 06:51:17 PM

seems good too! and it's good to LIR, people will probably mention about lir and bring some lisk investors.
sweeeter

Activity: 242

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 07:01:05 PM

stop quoting placebo and his liskdice scam.

i see that there is connection with buyafakediploma aswell that shoudl be enough or warning without the copy paste of lir ann and campaign.
if one more post pops up on this thread or any other except the main scam i will be creating scam thread for him with the dots connected and put that to sleep.
fair warning.
shogdite (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 08:04:56 PM

Hey,

As everyone is anxiously awaiting our announcement, the new tournament will be starting sometime during the weekend. Once we're ready to launch the tournament we will announce the final details. In the mean time, please check out the new site by signing up on http://letitride.io and then clicking "Dice" at the top.

As a reminder, please make sure to cast a vote for one of these names. As stated by Phoenix, the best name contest will be closed on August 9th,
1. DiceyMcDeeezNutz
2. The Power of Rolls
3. JustLetItRide
4. ShooterXD
5. c4$hm0n3y
6. namelessname

We thank you all for your patience in all our recent changes to the site and look forward to kicking things off with the new tournament this weekend!

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
umair01

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 08:14:36 PM

Hey,

As everyone is anxiously awaiting our announcement, the new tournament will be starting sometime during the weekend. Once we're ready to launch the tournament we will announce the final details. In the mean time, please check out the new site by signing up on http://letitride.io and then clicking "Dice" at the top.

As a reminder, please make sure to cast a vote for one of these names. As stated by Phoenix, the best name contest will be closed on August 9th,
1. DiceyMcDeeezNutz
2. The Power of Rolls
3. JustLetItRide
4. ShooterXD
5. c4$hm0n3y
6. namelessname

We thank you all for your patience in all our recent changes to the site and look forward to kicking things off with the new tournament this weekend!

FINALLY! Most of us been looking forward to this for weeks.
sweeeter

Activity: 242

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 08:37:35 PM

Hey,

1. DiceyMcDeeezNutz
2. The Power of Rolls
3. JustLetItRide
4. ShooterXD
5. c4$hm0n3y
6. namelessname

Has it been that long? I missed the last one so this time i will be joining it if im about.
etparle

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I love NACHOS

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 09:21:43 PM

Hey,

1. DiceyMcDeeezNutz
2. The Power of Rolls
3. JustLetItRide
4. ShooterXD
5. c4$hm0n3y
6. namelessname

Has it been that long? I missed the last one so this time i will be joining it if im about.

Its been a few weeks but its not like its been delayed. We are just eager.  Smiley

The last tournament ended on July 23rd, it hasn't even been 2 weeks yet mate, lol
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 09:56:12 PM

saddly

LIR plans to exist on a LISK sidechain too and do an asset swap so you all should be fans!!!!

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/lisk-community-rapidly-developing-tools-183200812.html

Did you check the prices? You can still jump on LIR, it is still cheap, only a fraction over IPO. You are much safer with LIR than backing a coin without escrow. I hope for your sake it turns out to be legit, but I'm staying well clear of LiskCoin. I advise you to be very careful, and research well before you invest too much in this and only put in money you can afford to lose. Good luck (you'll probably need it)!
VirtualCloudMining

Activity: 221
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 10:28:54 PM

saddly

In the "press release" written by Max Kordek, "Lisk is the source of this content.".
"LiskDice, an upcoming gaming solution built on the Lisk platform, just recently raised over 4000 BTC in its crowdfunding."

Are you really sure the crowdfunding for LiskDice raised 4000 btc?
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 11:35:17 PM

saddly

In the "press release" written by Max Kordek, "Lisk is the source of this content.".
"LiskDice, an upcoming gaming solution built on the Lisk platform, just recently raised over 4000 BTC in its crowdfunding."

Wait, liskdice and lisk is a completely different project or liskdice is using lisk but enhance version? Sorry im confuse by reading their thread
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:46:19 PM

saddly

4000btc is a lot. And if it is raised that much. There is sure a lot of news about it and would be very well talked about. Nevertheless, i am still sticking to my LIR. I dont like people dont even put in the least effort and copy from others.
rindo

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 12:01:39 AM

Hey,

I see new domain and new design too and also chat is seems already can usable http://letitride.io cool all good
ShooterXD

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 12:11:35 AM

Hold ur pockets. Tha launch is coming soon. Dont loose ur coins guys!

etparle

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I love NACHOS

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 12:39:28 AM

Hold ur pockets. Tha launch is coming soon. Dont loose ur coins guys!

Haha, when you said that I pictured like that rocket website that I was using to check the bitcoin halving.
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 12:49:57 AM

saddly

4000 btc my ass. Don't believe the liskdice lies.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
ShooterXD

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 01:01:03 AM

saddly

4000 btc my ass. Don't believe the liskdice lies.
This a placebo coin?
I think yes

Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: