Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:04:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE  (Read 255910 times)
bitseedmike

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 03:24:04 AM

I recommend that the current user of the Phoenix1969 account should cooperate with its original creator and Bitcointalk to return control of the account to him. The current user should also provide the information regarding who gave control of the account to him so that the history regarding the account can be traced. I have placed a note on the trust profile not to trust the account since it has been used for deceptive marketing practices. I will remove the notice once I receive confirmation in Lisk chat that the creator of the account has regained access.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wakhidNkcom

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 03:40:10 AM

I recommend that the current user of the Phoenix1969 account should cooperate with its original creator and Bitcointalk to return control of the account to him. The current user should also provide the information regarding who gave control of the account to him so that the history regarding the account can be traced. I have placed a note on the trust profile not to trust the account since it has been used for deceptive marketing practices. I will remove the notice once I receive confirmation in Lisk chat that the creator of the account has regained access.

I make toy boat and lost with playing

finder keep boat. his now.
Tacalt

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 03:41:23 AM

There's no proof that the original owner didn't at some point sell the account and because this deal never surfaced is now claiming that the account was hacked. Are you forgetting that the original owner also dishonestly marketed himself by posting a screenshot in April on the Lisk forums to apply for a delegate spot which shows the last activity being in April when he no longer had control over the account? He deceitfully convinced people to vote for him as a Lisk delegate using an account he no longer even had control of!
wakhidNkcom

Activity: 539

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 03:43:01 AM

There's no proof that the original owner didn't at some point sell the account and because this deal never surfaced is now claiming that the account was hacked. Are you forgetting that the original owner also dishonestly marketed himself by posting a screenshot in April on the Lisk forums to apply for a delegate spot which shows the last activity being in April when he no longer had control over the account? He deceitfully convinced people to vote for him as a Lisk delegate using an account he no longer even had control of!

Grin

good say. must learn hard way now.
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 04:13:32 AM

Time for a small update.

There's been a lot of crazy stuff going on in this thread and we're glad it's finally dying down. Both Shogdite and I want to reinforce that we're here for the long haul and will continue developing and growing the LIR franchise. No amount of FUD is going to cause us to falter and lose hope in our project when we know we are the ones driving it.

I'd like to offer thanks to the community in supporting me despite the FUD going on in the thread. This shows the mutual trust we've developed between the LIR team and the community. You guys trust us to deliver, and we trust you to continue supporting us. No amount of FUD is going to make this project go away. What matters is we've got an amazing team and an amazing community backing us, so thank you.

To Eric Hansen, if it would make you feel at ease I can add some sort of disclaimer to my signature that I am not you, but LIR is here to stay despite whatever claims you want to make about our team and myself.

Now for those who are just showing up here and don't want to read through the pages here's the most important thing, we have a tournament going on right now that is ending on August 22nd 00:00 GMT. There's a detailed post about the rules and prizes of the tournament in the Games and rounds section found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1578912.msg15852422#msg15852422 so please show your support as it will help to bring in new faces into the LIR community.

So far, we're only 2 days into the tournament and we've had over 198 unique people by IP participating in the tournament and rolling. It's been a tight race for first place as those who've managed to secure the #1 spot have been seen to disappear from the list in a blink of an eye. Anything can happen, and it's anyone's game.

A more detailed post about the tournament can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1511021.msg15852400#msg15852400

Good luck to all!

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BitYoLo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

You Only Live Once

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 04:55:51 AM

what a crazy roll. i had like almost 260k coins, lost all but 100k. took a piss, changed up and went for a super-loongshot <1.0002 figuring im busting out and rolled a 0.79

Cheesy

Im first bitches!  Cool
Congrats that's crazy luck!

I was thinking DiceyMcDeeezNutz is Xanidas account as in before that username at 3rd place.

i am currently sitting on the 3rd place with 100k+ balance, hopefully the first and second placer will lose all their balance just before the tournament ends xD
Xanidas You lost it ?
Xanidas

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 05:16:25 AM

what a crazy roll. i had like almost 260k coins, lost all but 100k. took a piss, changed up and went for a super-loongshot <1.0002 figuring im busting out and rolled a 0.79

Cheesy

Im first bitches!  Cool

Dafuq that luck you have there. You really got that exact roll in your exact timing. Looks like you will be the first prize winner in the tournament Smiley

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
bitseedmike

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 05:23:54 AM

The current user of the account has publicly stated that the account was given to him - not sold - to use. Until the current user provides the information on who gave him access to the account, it cannot be determined if that person gained access by hacking it from the original owner, bought it from the original owner, or in turn, acquired it from 1 or a chain of other people between the original owner and the person the current user received it from. By ignoring my questions and suggestions, the current user has made it clear he has no interest in returning it to the original owner who has repeatedly stated it was stolen from him, and has shown no interest in cooperating in providing information to settle the dispute.

My focus is on the fact that the account has been reported to be stolen, the current user has stated himself that the account was used for deceptive marketing, and he has not agreed to cooperate in returning the account to its original owner. Other activities by the original owner of the account are not relevant to the matter.

Maybe the current user can show a signed contract and bill of sale between him and the original owner giving him the right to use the account.

Tacalt

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:31:53 AM

The current user of the account has publicly stated that the account was given to him - not sold - to use. Until the current user provides the information on who gave him access to the account, it cannot be determined if that person gained access by hacking it from the original owner, bought it from the original owner, or in turn, acquired it from 1 or a chain of other people between the original owner and the person the current user received it from. By ignoring my questions and suggestions, the current user has made it clear he has no interest in returning it to the original owner who has repeatedly stated it was stolen from him, and has shown no interest in cooperating in providing information to settle the dispute.

My focus is on the fact that the account has been reported to be stolen, the current user has stated himself that the account was used for deceptive marketing, and he has not agreed to cooperate in returning the account to its original owner. Other activities by the original owner of the account are not relevant to the matter.

Maybe the current user can show a signed contract and bill of sale between him and the original owner giving him the right to use the account.

Do you ask for a bill of sale or contract when you ask to borrow your friend's Netflix account or their account on a forum so you can download something or on a game? You're a funny guy.
bitseedmike

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 05:47:57 AM

listen dude. we know the account is not original to the dev using it today but none of us care or are you so blind that you cant tell by then dozens of posts telling you we dont care.

I really don't care whether or not you or anyone else cares, other than Eric Hansen, who is the rightful owner of the account, has reported it stolen, and should have it returned to him.

bitseedmike

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 06:04:48 AM

Doesn't matter if he sold it or not. It was clearly his account, the current user hasn't proven that he acquired it with the consent of its owner, the owner has reported it stolen, and it was used for deceptive marketing by the current user.

janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:09:43 AM

i am currently sitting on the 3rd place with 100k+ balance, hopefully the first and second placer will lose all their balance just before the tournament ends xD
Xanidas You lost it ?
Yes, he was. You can find it on page 257

Yeah not anymore, i yoloed and lost it all. I will be back few days before the tournament ends and steal the limelight from you guys. Hehe. Goodluck to all

Gogodr, wtf mate, 10M LIR at first place. that was crazy luck, it hit below than 1%. Congrats
bitseedmike

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 06:23:45 AM

Doesn't matter if he sold it or not. It was clearly his account, the current user hasn't proven that he acquired it with the consent of its owner, the owner has reported it stolen, and it was used for deceptive marketing by the current user.

Of course it matters. If you sold me a bike, I bought it and paid for it and then a year later you call the cops and tell them I stole your bike what do you think would happen. They would just give it back to you?

What if I could prove I had the bike for a year, and showed them pictures with you and me and the bike always with me riding it and parked in my garage.

Its the same thing here. Dont you understand or are you just a paid troll here to fud for cheap coins?

You cant sell something to someone and then claim you lost it or it got hacked or whatever.

Thats not how it works.

That is why you get a bill of sale, or a receipt, or some kind of proof of the transaction, when you purchase something. Otherwise, as you have pointed out, you have no proof of ownership if the seller later reports it stolen.

isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:26:21 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2016, 09:09:12 PM by isen

Doesn't matter if he sold it or not
So you say that it is ok if he really sold his account and now he claims it back by saying it is stolen?for me this is worse than using an alias for deceptive marketing.
Anyway if i was the current phoenix account owner i would probably return it to his original creator if i knew that this is the only way to end the whole drama.Investors do not care for a worthless forum account as long as the devs are delivering and keeping their promises,and this is exactly what they do untill now.
bitseedmike

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 06:41:12 AM

Doesn't matter if he sold it or not
So you say that it is ok if he really sold his account and now he claims it back by saying it is stolen?for me this is worse than using an alias for deceptive marketing.
Anyway if i was the current phoenix account owner i would probably return the account to his original creator if i knew that this is the only way to end the whole drama.Investors do not care for a worthless forum account as long as the devs are delivering and keeping their promises,and this is exactly what they do untill now.

This would be the easiest way to settle the matter.

As far as I'm concerned, I don't care whether it was sold or not, if the intent was to use the account for deceit. I don't have any sympathy for a buyer who bought an account for this purpose and later gets screwed by the seller claiming it was stolen and destroying the account's effectiveness and reputation as a sales tool. This could be a way to discourage the misuse of accounts in this manner.

Tacalt

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:44:07 AM

I don't think any investor cares that the account is sold, they care if this is a scam or not and whether the devs will continue to deliver. So far based off their current actions, this is not a scam but a long term investment and they haven't failed on delivering yet.
Stringcoin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 07:48:06 AM

Cheesy

Im first bitches!  Cool

thats sweet but imagine if it was for real lir...... You would be talking about vacations and new cars.
 Shocked
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 08:13:37 AM

Nope, its pretty dishonest to use someone else's reputation for your own benefit.
It isn't just dishonest, it is a criminal act, particularly when your 'own benefit' is in convincing people to give you money.

However the track record of this dev team gives me confidence that we will get a functioning dice site and major exchange launch in the future.
A functioning dice site and major exchange?

Think what you are saying. A dice site founded by people who knowingly misled investors, using bought(shogdite) and stolen(phoenix1969) accounts. These are facts an exchange would quickly become aware of during the application process. Facts which no major exchange would tolerate for a coin they are being asked to host.

As for the dice site, who do you think is going to want to use an online platform put together by proven fraudsters?

Seriously. Think about it.

As for all the ludicrous screeching about FUD, cheapcoinsnomnom and mooooooon, this is the just the typical tactic by the organised fraudsters behind most of these shady setups from altcoins to platforms. Do you think they just stick to one deception? No they'll have multiple sock-puppet accounts to quickly try and steer the thread into ad hominem and bullshit in their desperation to muddy the waters of the discussion around the deception.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
will on fire

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 08:20:43 AM

what say devs??? nothing?
bedskills

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 08:22:20 AM

The price is now back to 900 sat, it is recovering now. Yesterday's fiction was wonderful and perfcet, for those who want to buy cheap lir. Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: