Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:55:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE  (Read 255911 times)
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 09:27:41 PM

and now, who is a lier?

user eric?
user mrpresident?
user phoenix?

u will see in the next episode!

And i think this guy get what he want.

some people dump ur coins, and the price come down.

lol

MrPresident

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 09:48:19 PM

and now, who is a lier?

user eric?
user mrpresident?
user phoenix?

u will see in the next episode!

And i think this guy get what he want.

some people dump ur coins, and the price come down.

lol

fuck it, let them dump to 5 satoshi so I can buy every coin and have them all to my self.

lol he lol he Cheesy
The normal thing an exchange does is immediately delist in a case like this... good luck.

If they don't, my next call will be SEC and NYDFS

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
apriloni

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 09:53:50 PM

I think they ae currently rinnung better, there is no need of any propaganda against them, I know LIR is now becoming more interesting currency and there are hundreds of other coins owners who do not like that, and because of this reason they are making propaganda.
shogdite (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 09:57:45 PM

Hey guys,

Not an update about LetItRide itself, but I felt the need to comment on the drama about Phoenix.

I have known Phoenix for over a year now and can vouch that he's a trustworthy guy. I'm not sure what's going on here, but Phoenix signed a message with an address from 8 months ago and the person claiming to be Phoenix says ludicrous things like "the account was hacked, how am I suppose to sign a message," what veteran of BitcoinTalk would say this sort of thing?

It's well known on BitcoinTalk that users recover stolen accounts via signed messages, just take a look at this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.0

In terms of credibility you all have seen it yourself first hand as Phoenix was the one who managed the ICO funds and previously signed a message with over 100 BTC during the ICO. He's played an active role in our team and helped to bring us to the point where we are currently at today.

Believe whatever you want. The project goes on, LetItRide.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 10:00:56 PM

I think they ae currently rinnung better, there is no need of any propaganda against them, I know LIR is now becoming more interesting currency and there are hundreds of other coins owners who do not like that, and because of this reason they are making propaganda.

I think you are right, they are the same people who always say bitcoin is died, and now they are feeling a threat from the success of LIR,

I have a sweet request to all of anti-LIR that just shut up your mouth and try to get your own success with your hard struggle, do not try to destroy others. We have believe on LIR and their Developers,

Hire me for your campaign management
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 10:07:39 PM

Hey guys,

Not an update about LetItRide itself, but I felt the need to comment on the drama about Phoenix.

I have known Phoenix for over a year now and can vouch that he's a trustworthy guy. I'm not sure what's going on here, but Phoenix signed a message with an address from 8 months ago and the person claiming to be Phoenix says ludicrous things like "the account was hacked, how am I suppose to sign a message," what veteran of BitcoinTalk would say this sort of thing?

It's well known on BitcoinTalk that users recover stolen accounts via signed messages, just take a look at this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.0

In terms of credibility you all have seen it yourself first hand as Phoenix was the one who managed the ICO funds and previously signed a message with over 100 BTC during the ICO. He's played an active role in our team and helped to bring us to the point where we are currently at today.

I don't know you, and why didn't you answer my email?
Ask this person to see his ID like I furnished... as a matter of fact, seeing mine is all you should have needed.
So, you must be in on the whole scam as I see it now.
We will see about this when Yobit freezes your account and the SEC comes after your asses.
the lost email doesnt work as you well know because the recovery email goes to the scammer because he changed the email address.. and that thread isnt proof of shit when the post happens after the hack... weak try

Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 10:14:42 PM

Hey guys,

Ask this person to see his ID like I furnished... as a matter of fact, seeing mine is all you should have needed.
We will see about this when Yobit freezes your account and the SEC comes after your asses.

I think you have any problem with LIR, and make sure you are not really a President that so we are not going to trust on you and will continue to trust on LIR, we all are seeing that LIR is going to be at the peak of all altcoins and developers are working hard for it, so we are with them and are not feeling any fear to lose with that coin.
we shall see. If you really knew me, you would know better.
remember CTSminer? obviously not.
I will do what it takes to have them busted. Even more so now that this other guy claims to know me.
The should have asked me to purchase that account. They didn't, It's stolen, period.

gtglener

Activity: 575

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 10:18:32 PM

Hey guys,

I think you have any problem with LIR, and make sure you are not really a President that so we are not going to trust on you and will continue to trust on LIR, we all are seeing that LIR is going to be at the peak of all altcoins and developers are working hard for it, so we are with them and are not feeling any fear to lose with that coin.
I will do what it takes to have them busted. Even more so now that this other guy claims to know me.
The should have asked me to purchase that account. They didn't, It's stolen, period.

Oh, that are you people who are working hard to fail LIR, I think it is not good, the LIR group is much better and they are more sincere, let them do their business and you start your own business I hope you will also be successful if you work hard for your business, no one is going to harm you if you do not think to harm others.

I love LIR and I am investing in there.
shogdite (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 10:19:15 PM

Hey guys,

the lost email doesnt work as you well know because the recovery email goes to the scammer because he changed the email address.. and that thread isnt proof of shit when the post happens after the hack... weak try

I'm not claiming to know you. If Phoenix1969 is bought/sold account, I have known the current owner of it for a little over a year now and they have been in control of the account ever since I first spoke with them. Regardless of who that person may be, they're clearly demonstrated being trustworthy by securely managing the ICO and a consistent history of delivering on being a team player.

Whoever you are, you have no business being here.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
shadabahmed

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 10:28:02 PM

my wallet is out of sync. pls provide me nodes

Am I spamming? Report me!
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 10:28:19 PM

Coin yanked, game over asshole.  Now start refunding the peeps u ripped off and lied to.
You forget one simple fact, I have actual credentials, and can prove who I am.

luckyone

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 10:32:56 PM

what actually happened here, it makes me confused.  Huh Huh

By the way, I love LIR
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 10:33:59 PM

Hey guys,

Oh! you mean you are a bigger personality!! strange !!
The bigger personalities do not sell their account, our account is our life,

and if you are saying that your account was hacked then where were you at that time, why you wake up now. I think you are drunken, please try to Regain consciousness.

I think you were trying to rank up your account to member? am I right? as with newbie account you were feeling shy!! please don't mind.

By the way LIR is on its success, your attempt to attack on it will fail.
Be careful who you back here mate. Standing up for someone you know is one thing, but you're outta line, and off-base like others in here. I'm not going away till the FBI or someone is at their door.

VirtualCloudMining

Activity: 221
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 10:36:17 PM

Just thought i'd share these observations.

I've just been checking out profiles and history of MrPresident and Phoenix1969

Looks like after not posting between August and January the profile of Phoenix1969's grammar gets a lot worse and stops typing with '...' in almost every post. Something that MrPresident has in his typing and Phoenix1969 did beforehand.  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=123172;sa=showPosts;start=80

Back in 2014 both Phoenix1969 and MrPresident were intersted in 'Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com'
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=170332.msg4945394#msg4945394

If Mr President was planning to take the identity of Phoenix1969 there was certainly a lot of planning involved.

Due to the change in nature and grammar of posts (from ASIC mining to Lending Services) after August it appears to me that the user of Phoenix1969's account may have switched to somebody who is a non native English speaker and possibly less technically adept.

This information indicates that the account should be returned.
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 10:37:46 PM

Coin yanked, game over asshole.  Now start refunding the peeps u ripped off and lied to.

The only thing being yanked is our chain.

What does coin yanked mean anyway?
go to yobit and see
what other exchanges were fraudulently conned into listing LIR?

shadabahmed

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 10:38:55 PM

any one give me nodes.

and wtf is going on here is LIR is scam?

MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 10:41:45 PM

go to yobit and see

I think yobit is yanking your chain. LIR is fine and being traded. I even just bought 231 coins.
no worries, it will be...
the platform showed me an empty chart and I got excited, lol....
if you're fool enough to buy in knowing full well the founders are a total fraud, you deserve whatever comes next.

Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 10:47:03 PM

go to yobit and see

I think yobit is yanking your chain. LIR is fine and being traded. I even just bought 231 coins.
if you're fool enough to buy in knowing full well the founders are a total fraud, you deserve whatever comes next.

Do you have anymore LIR to dump?
Actually I missed the train at 1000, If you have any more then please, I will buy some more, I really want to earn profit with LIR,

Note: KEEP REMEMBER WE WILL NOT SELL THEM BACK TO YOU ON THAT PRICE WHEN YOU COME TO KNOW THAT LETITRIDE IS GOING TO BECOME A SECOND BITCOIN.
shadabahmed

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 10:47:47 PM

any one give me nodes.

and wtf is going on here is LIR is scam?

No scam and if you look back 4 or 5 or 6 pages you can find a recent node list

i didnt find bro can u post here

Sovanik

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 10:50:54 PM

What are you, a child?
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: