Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:25:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your reason to gamble? Fun or profit?  (Read 78384 times)
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 08:21:55 PM

Gambling for fun Smiley
Not recomendd to Making profit from gambling

of course, gambling is quite fun. because we can channel our hobby in the game and it also test the skill that we have in doing the game. Gambling special pleasure, if Additionally then gambling will give homage to a very dangerous (addiction)

Most people say they play for fun, but they really play for profit. If you play for fun why not play a computer game, because that's cheaper.
But no they play for money and will not admit it.

Yes of course they are playing to get proft because that is the reason for gambling.
You can play games in android better however I supposed it is not as rewarding as gambling because that is the point make money with it while being entertained.

Haha the profit is the fun !
The game is not the fun. It is boring, but a win is nice and you feel good. This is the feeling people want and pay for with gambling. Maybe they get the feeling instead of winning and they are happy ^^

marky89

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 09:37:06 PM

If money involves the only reason I gamble is to produce a profit from gambling that's my first priority. It's not really fun to gamble when your money is on the line in the end will be disappeared for a second just like a dust in the wind, what a pain in the ass. Burning money in gambling is fun though for others but for me it's a waste.

Similar thoughts here. As a poker player, it is/was always about money -- executing strategy with good risk management and grinding out profits. I don't get much of a rush from playing purely chance games or Martingale. I prefer games of skill. I also see a lot of connection between poker strategy and market trading strategies, and in some ways, poker lead me to start trading.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 11:40:59 PM

Both, I earned 0.05btc so far by gambling. but,actually I also enjoy gamble. infact,I became addicted on gambling. I enjoy it so much and I won't stop gambling.I gamble for not only profit but also for fun. Grin

So your reasons are both fun and profit. But if the time comes that you lose all your money I don't think that is also fun at all. If you gamble for fun make sure don't use all your money/bitcoin here. Just use your extra money and not your personal income here. So that in the end, you will not end up to be a loser.
Yes gambling will be feel like pain if you used your "hot" money means you really need that money but you gamble it instead used for your needs, it is frequently happened.

So maybe using free money will make you gamble for profit and fun right?
no i think there is no fun while you are playing it free. so i if say that i am play gambling only for fun and not for making money it will  not be true. because no one can get fun from gambling without involving money.
It is fun while you enjoy the game, and waiting for the result,  did you feel it?

The only thing make you unhappy and hurt are when you lost the bet of course everybody feel it and it is normal also reasonable. Gambling using your income but free to use is the best way for me.
The money from your income that you side should be the amount that you can afford to lose, we should all think gambling as an entertainment if you cannot stand the loses, gambling is very risky and cold streak can happen so if you have no self control you will lose everything.
people who make gambling as an entertainment purpose have less chance to get homeless .

as many people frustated and starts borrowing money to gamble here and there and the result are bankruptcy , use your money wisely and make gamble as a fun way to get money.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 01:21:09 PM

Both, I earned 0.05btc so far by gambling. but,actually I also enjoy gamble. infact,I became addicted on gambling. I enjoy it so much and I won't stop gambling.I gamble for not only profit but also for fun. Grin

So your reasons are both fun and profit. But if the time comes that you lose all your money I don't think that is also fun at all. If you gamble for fun make sure don't use all your money/bitcoin here. Just use your extra money and not your personal income here. So that in the end, you will not end up to be a loser.
Yes gambling will be feel like pain if you used your "hot" money means you really need that money but you gamble it instead used for your needs, it is frequently happened.

no i think there is no fun while you are playing it free. so i if say that i am play gambling only for fun and not for making money it will  not be true. because no one can get fun from gambling without involving money.
It is fun while you enjoy the game, and waiting for the result,  did you feel it?

The only thing make you unhappy and hurt are when you lost the bet of course everybody feel it and it is normal also reasonable. Gambling using your income but free to use is the best way for me.
The money from your income that you side should be the amount that you can afford to lose, we should all think gambling as an entertainment if you cannot stand the loses, gambling is very risky and cold streak can happen so if you have no self control you will lose everything.
people who make gambling as an entertainment purpose have less chance to get homeless .

as many people frustated and starts borrowing money to gamble here and there and the result are bankruptcy , use your money wisely and make gamble as a fun way to get money.
To become homeless is the worst scenario that would happen to a gambler and I presume no one wants that to happen their lives. However, due to the fact the gambling sites nowadays are exploding and we can gamble at the very comfort of our own home, we gamblers are prone to that scenario so we should be very careful and right, we should play for fun only.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
newcripto

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 04:32:41 PM

My main reason to gamble is making money which means profit not fun. I don't see any fun in gambling when I am serious to make some money by letting my money on stake to loose that. Most of the time I gamble for fun and some small portion is like a mxture of both fun and profit after what I am with good profit and further play with money of profit.
Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 04:59:23 PM

I actually gambling for profit but untill now i almost never got profit because my greed. so my suggest if you gamble your money dont be greedy or you can lose much money like me.

BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:33:37 PM

Do you gamble for fun or for profit?

When i started gambling i really no any idea who can i get profit, actually before using the bitcoin i never touch the gambling and first time i fell nervous to start it but i wanna play it even i lose it or win, because i want to play gambling only for experience, but i play it than by chance i win it so i stat to play it continuously.
But i play gambling for fun and entertainment and not for profit. For me gambling is only enjoyable thing.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:44:48 PM

I actually gambling for profit but untill now i almost never got profit because my greed. so my suggest if you gamble your money dont be greedy or you can lose much money like me.

Gambling for profit is a mistake. That equals rage, depression, and loss. You will see that later if you already didn't. I myself gamble just for fun, which most of the time gives me profit too.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 07:45:46 PM

Gambling for profit is a mistake. That equals rage, depression, and loss. You will see that later if you already didn't. I myself gamble just for fun, which most of the time gives me profit too.
This must be a smart way of gambling when you are aiming for gambling pleasures but fortunately you are ending up with profits from your gambling. Yes, it is highly possible. If you are not caring about making profits from your gambling, you have better chances to control your gambling to make it profitable while finishing it up.
livinglegend

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 08:41:30 PM

I'm not a gambler, but I think it's for both reasons, even though I do not think that it's an efficient option for profits.
Positid

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:04:00 PM

This must be a smart way of gambling when you are aiming for gambling pleasures but fortunately you are ending up with profits from your gambling. Yes, it is highly possible. If you are not caring about making profits from your gambling, you have better chances to control your gambling to make it profitable while finishing it up.
I think we all have that goal in the first but when we experience losing that is when we change the plan, we seem to be very aggressive when we lose and would result to chasing our bets as we do not want to stop having a big amount of loses in gambling. In the end, it is a different story that ends up to the bad one.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
canah17

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 07:46:06 PM

Do you gamble for fun or for profit?

I would choose fun and profit because together they combined its much enjoyable in earning but also its not boring for me so i choose both Cheesy if thats okay? Cheesy
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 12:51:25 PM

DEFINITELY FOR FUN, Isn't it great that you're having fun while you earn money? I think this is why people love gambling.
Not all people love gambling, well, gambling was really made for fun and entertainment and also for us to gain profit too. But we all know that we cannot win all the time right? So I think there is no fun thing when we lose money in gambling, well i think if we just use our extra money we can play for a while in our past time and have fun but losing money in gambling is not fun at all.
mmmtr

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 12:55:10 PM

I was play for fun once time . But I lose to much money after than I stop the play because "Always House Win"
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 02:02:32 PM

Heheh ^^ Yes the winning part makes it fun. Losing is not especially when it's money you are losing. But people can't help control themselves to use more money to get their spare money back because they think of all the things they could have bought.
That's the problem in gambling we don't have self-discipline. Sometime we need to stop after winning in the game, so that in the end we will blame our self, why we should not stop when we almost have the money. Well that's the gambling use to be.
Positid

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 03:13:05 PM

Heheh ^^ Yes the winning part makes it fun. Losing is not especially when it's money you are losing. But people can't help control themselves to use more money to get their spare money back because they think of all the things they could have bought.
That's the problem in gambling we don't have self-discipline. Sometime we need to stop after winning in the game, so that in the end we will blame our self, why we should not stop when we almost have the money. Well that's the gambling use to be.
Easier said than done dude, you cannot do it all the time that you will automatically stop as soon as you win in gambling and not also all the time you will win in gambling as in most cases we are in the losing side. Besides, if you can stop now because you are winning you will still come back tomorrow and might lose that time around.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 05:03:31 PM

I'm not a gambler, but I think it's for both reasons, even though I do not think that it's an efficient option for profits.
most of the people are thinking that they are playing gambling for fun but i am not agree with this statement, because there is no fun in gambling with out money involvement and if we involve money in gambling the it become addiction so it is not right to say that some people play gambling only for fun, for  me i am going gambling both for fun and making money, because there is only fun in making money.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 05:07:38 AM

Easier said than done dude, you cannot do it all the time that you will automatically stop as soon as you win in gambling and not also all the time you will win in gambling as in most cases we are in the losing side. Besides, if you can stop now because you are winning you will still come back tomorrow and might lose that time around.
I think he's saying that "AFTER WINNING IN THE GAME" or I guess "IF WE WIN THE GAME", yes we all know that not all the time we can win in our gambling game. And it is really to say that we need a self-discipline when it comes in gambling but we all need to be responsible and apply it for us to lesser our losing moment.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 05:25:15 AM

To become homeless is the worst scenario that would happen to a gambler and I presume no one wants that to happen their lives. However, due to the fact the gambling sites nowadays are exploding and we can gamble at the very comfort of our own home, we gamblers are prone to that scenario so we should be very careful and right, we should play for fun only.
unfortunately the fun thing still can lead people to an addiction and something bad in the end they can not control themself to get hurry to bet again after losing some money and broke.

i myself still not sure if gambling is a good thing to do or bad at all? even people play for fun only?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 05:33:50 AM

If money involves the only reason I gamble is to produce a profit from gambling that's my first priority. It's not really fun to gamble when your money is on the line in the end will be disappeared for a second just like a dust in the wind, what a pain in the ass. Burning money in gambling is fun though for others but for me it's a waste.
I agree it is no fun if you lose.  The main reason why I play gambling games is to double my pot money.  People who are saying that they play for fun are just covering up their intent of reaping some profit while playing.  As I stated, it is not fun to lose money in gambling games.  If you win and take profit you feel  happy and think that it is fun.  But if you lose would you think  it is fun?

Youre right even others says  gamble for fun but the truth is  the desire for profit is there even they said that thing. Each one of us have the same aim if we try to play gambling which  we could gain good profits out of it. Its really not fun to loose money, you  are truly a crazy man if your happy while seeing your money flies away. haha

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: