Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:17:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your reason to gamble? Fun or profit?  (Read 78384 times)
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:03:14 AM

for make profit and sometimes I got win on the dice game  Grin
Well, that's good to know just don't use your personal money so in the end you will not going to blame yourself. Always put in kind that there is always a possibility for us to lose here. Because gambling is very risky if you really don't know how to control yourself.
Yes self-control is very important to play well gambling. Gambling seems to me to happy happy because is a game. So I gamble to have fun. So I set up a couple of bitcoin to gamble and I usually gamble in bitvest or several sports betting sites exist.
Yeah right greediness and control your self is one of the problem that they are losing big amount.. instead of gamble for fun they are looking for profit that the fact you will lose anytime. gambling made only to give entertainment not for giving free money.
I think even if you say that gambling is a facility for fun. but other people's thinking will be different. people might think that gambling is a game for double the money.
so that is where they will think to earn a lot of money, or duplicate their bitcoin gambling

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 3033

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 08:09:02 AM

for make profit and sometimes I got win on the dice game  Grin
Well, that's good to know just don't use your personal money so in the end you will not going to blame yourself. Always put in kind that there is always a possibility for us to lose here. Because gambling is very risky if you really don't know how to control yourself.
Yes self-control is very important to play well gambling. Gambling seems to me to happy happy because is a game. So I gamble to have fun. So I set up a couple of bitcoin to gamble and I usually gamble in bitvest or several sports betting sites exist.
Yeah right greediness and control your self is one of the problem that they are losing big amount.. instead of gamble for fun they are looking for profit that the fact you will lose anytime. gambling made only to give entertainment not for giving free money.
I think even if you say that gambling is a facility for fun. but other people's thinking will be different. people might think that gambling is a game for double the money.
so that is where they will think to earn a lot of money, or duplicate their bitcoin gambling

Yeah looks like they are many that thinking about multiply their money or bitcoins.. if there is a game like chess or any sports that you can bet to your own skills.. this is the best for betting because you are using your skill to earn.. look at the other games like in egames.
They are joining in contest and they are paying for entrance to play there to won the 1st place its fun and you have a chance to win the 1st place.. ..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:29:16 AM

Yeah looks like they are many that thinking about multiply their money or bitcoins.. if there is a game like chess or any sports that you can bet to your own skills.. this is the best for betting because you are using your skill to earn.. look at the other games like in egames.
They are joining in contest and they are paying for entrance to play there to won the 1st place its fun and you have a chance to win the 1st place.. ..

The problem is that even though Chess is a skill type of based game, it will never be used in gambling because its very easy to cheat with a computer. So besides Poker there really isn't much skill based types of gambling.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▀█▀████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀██████
████▀▀▀█████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄███████
█████████████████▄▄▄████
█████████████████▀█████
████████████▀██▀████████
████████████████████████
███████████▄▄█████▄▄█████

███████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████▀▀▀
▀▄
▌░░▐▌
█████▄▄█
████████▄
████████▌
███████
███████
██████
██████
█████
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..Play Now..
[
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 01:45:04 PM

The problem is that even though Chess is a skill type of based game, it will never be used in gambling because its very easy to cheat with a computer. So besides Poker there really isn't much skill based types of gambling.
Chess has no chance but I saw there was a chesscoin but I really do not know how exactly it will work. And I think chess is not really an interesting game for most of the gamblers that's gambling sites are not including it in their games offered.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 09:51:59 PM

my reason of gambling is only and only making money, and i think 99 % of people have the same reason, but some people are telling a lie and they do not like to express their actual reason of gambling.
it is the opinion of each person. if you know, in this world has a lot of wealthy people. they have fun for their money very much. they like throwing money easily. maybe some people say it is a foolish act.
Gambling and attract all the professionals and ordinary people who want to lose money. Therefore, some win and others bring home only debts.

That's true and you cannot expect to win everytime, most of the times you will loose, so I never gamble even not for fun as there are many other ways to have fun.
yes i a am 100% agree with you. there are so many people who are pretending that they are playing gambling only for fun and enjoyment, to me it is not possible to get fun from gambling with out money involvement, because there is not fun in gambling without money involvement.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 11:23:31 PM

for make profit and sometimes I got win on the dice game  Grin

only for those people who have a well life can treat gambling as a fun way to play.

a poor and in needs people can not find themselves gamble for fun , they are having pressure to win everytime they play as they need money but instead they get a fast money they just get a nightmare.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 11:38:37 PM

Personally i just gamble sometimes for fun, because i don't think that making profit is possible easily with gambling, as it's very risky method and can cause big loses
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 11:53:29 PM

I gamble rarely for fun not more, because earning profit with gambling is pretty hard , and instead we can lose and become addicted gamblers easily
thirdchance57

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:20:58 AM

The only real reason you should gamble would be for the fun of it.  I know it is fun to win and no one likes loosing; however if you go in with the expectations of winning, you will be sad at the end when you have bet the house and car, with nothing to show for it.  If you do not gamble to have fun, then please do not gamble.

Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:23:42 AM

But there is someone before opened a thread and make chess to bet, I dont know how they do it but he gets a some coin too. And btw poker is based on your skills although it needs some luck to play with it but overall skills determine the result
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:39:40 AM

The only real reason you should gamble would be for the fun of it.  I know it is fun to win and no one likes loosing; however if you go in with the expectations of winning, you will be sad at the end when you have bet the house and car, with nothing to show for it.  If you do not gamble to have fun, then please do not gamble.
You will feel very very bad when the time you loose in gambling , thats why you need to play it just for fun so its not so much hurt when you lost. And do not it play it for long run need to learn how to stop if needed before you will lost your winnings.
Backside walkaround

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:04:42 AM

Don't do it very often, but the dice games kind of take on a life of their own after a while.  Start out trying to have some fun, then it becomes about making, then about not losing,  all my money.  I don't think gambling should be all about making money.   Go to medical or law school if you want to do that.

If the original Backside walkaround can prove to me they are the old owner of this account, I can update the email address to the email address of their choosing.
Backside walkaround has lost access to their account as they used someone else's email address to sign up, and the owner of the email address got tired of random email notifications from this site after a few months and reset the password.
richkellj

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 08:26:00 AM

Don't do it very often, but the dice games kind of take on a life of their own after a while.  Start out trying to have some fun, then it becomes about making, then about not losing,  all my money.  I don't think gambling should be all about making money.   Go to medical or law school if you want to do that.
Yes gambling is not at all about money, but to participate into gambling we must need some money. After that, the thoughts of recovering the money we needed to start gambling or multiplaying that are some reasons for the disasters in gambling. We need to forget about making money from gambling, if we still need that then we must go to some other place not into gambling.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:33:11 PM

Yes gambling is not at all about money, but to participate into gambling we must need some money. After that, the thoughts of recovering the money we needed to start gambling or multiplaying that are some reasons for the disasters in gambling. We need to forget about making money from gambling, if we still need that then we must go to some other place not into gambling.
Well, that's the problem of a certain gambler anymore if he will not manage himself well in gambling. We know that gambling is a dangerous game that is why it is only restricted for matured people to participate so if we do the wrong move we will lose and that is the reality we need to accept.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Oj0

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:09:30 PM

Of course people will profit, anyone to claim that gambling is just for fun . We all gamble when we know that we do this because we want to increase our money . Sometimes they have people who say gambling just for fun but they was big loser . And that gamble again because they wants to make up for their lose.
sweeeter

Activity: 242

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:12:39 PM

Of course people will profit, anyone to claim that gambling is just for fun . We all gamble when we know that we do this because we want to increase our money . Sometimes they have people who say gambling just for fun but they was big loser . And that gamble again because they wants to make up for their lose.

that is the fun thing about life, everyone is different and some gamble for fun and entertainment and others for profit.
i gamble for profit and only profit, there is no fun for me in losing while gambling.
plpbtc1526

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:31:44 PM

that is the fun thing about life, everyone is different and some gamble for fun and entertainment and others for profit.
i gamble for profit and only profit, there is no fun for me in losing while gambling.
Thats the problems of others. They taking it seriously and does not think why gambling is  made for. Sometimes they having too much fun so some are very addicted to it. Play smart, dont put all your money at one bet. Sometimes knowledge is needed.

Just play gamble for fun at the same time taking precaution. Self control is a must when playing gambling.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:34:01 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2016, 05:38:30 AM by lite

I too used to gamble only for profit until i started losing more than i made, now i gamble simply for fun whenever i get some free time/play if there's some kinda of contest.
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:34:25 PM

Thats the problems of others. They taking it seriously and does not think why gambling is  made for. Sometimes they having too much fun so some are very addicted to it. Play smart, dont put all your money at one bet. Sometimes knowledge is needed.

Just play gamble for fun at the same time taking precaution. Self control is a must when playing gambling.

Most of the gamblers lack self control and that is the reason they don't quit at a right time which results in huge loss, so if you are capable to withdraw your profits at right time then you will descent money from it.
mishra1994

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:13:26 PM

I too used to gamble only profit until i started losing more than i made, now i gamble simply for fun whenever i get some free time/play if there's some kinda of contest.
I also started gambling and betting on sports only for the profit and initially i was earning good profit in sports betting and that was alot of fun and then i started to loose more and more and now i minimized the betting alot and also i am pretty busy and found other earning chances.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: