Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:25:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A4 Dominator - Pre-Order Group Buy - 280mh, roughly 1000w, $1800 + shipping  (Read 122523 times)
usao
Legendary

Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:57:14 PM

Yes, I still have the extra controller.
PM me with an offer if you are interested.
I don't want to put it on ebay due to the 14% overhead in the transactions there...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
warllock

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:40:07 AM

Hi, I have a problem with my A4. When I conect all four boards, one is mining, the other tree don't, when I disconect that board, the other tree are mining. Never all four togheter. SSH, all four boards (seen separately, three and one) have 20 cips with 100 active cores. I really need help
Inno_ASIC

Activity: 243
Merit: 108

Innosilicon ASIC official representative

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 12:00:39 PM

New issue not sure what it is but the controller keep locking me out after so many hours of hashing the miner keeps hashing on nice hash or were ever i have it mining,  just can't access it though SSH or the IP UI from that controller online on any Browser but AWESOME MINER is able to keep monitoring the A4 and it does SHOW up on nice hash as hashing  until i do a reboot then i get Access back ..... sadly this IS why i wanted more access to the software so i can run it on a more updated  controller ( and not the junk controller it came with ). I was willing to pay for any cables needed to replace to a better RPI or PI type, i have laying around that will work much better, I could and can use that can run Ubuntu 16 with out issue sigh ... I know, I'll be ignored for the most part an they really don't care ...but I feel i need to express it again .

AND IT IS SO DAM ANNOYING I GET TO RUN LIKE IT SHOULD NOW THIS sigh. not upset more annoying then anything,I'd rather have my own custom controller, i can deal with it better.

NO i don't want to pay 150 $ bucks for a new controller i don't need when all it would take is new cables and Make that version of CGMINER OPEN SOURCE .. I don't even care about your openwrt type UI, I"ll either find one or come up with one on my own or use the black screen and do a start up file .
Hi, the price $150 per controller is too expensive compared with Innosilicon's quote of $50. For more tech support, please feel free to contact us. Thank you! 

Innosilicon Mining ASIC official Account
Inno_ASIC

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 08:38:25 AM

30.2GH at 750W, Innosilicon introduces the world best X11 miner A5 DashMaster

Innosilicon, the world’s leading supplier of advanced mining ASIC,  Grin proudly announces today its next generation X11 miner, A5 DashMaster, at 30.2GH performance in 750W low power mode and 38GH in overclocked mode. It is so advanced and so far ahead in the field that it possesses >3.2 times efficiency advantage over its closest competitor. The A5 DashMaster owns huge competitive advantage, significantly lower operating cost, higher ROI and longevity in all conditions.  Smiley

"Once again, Innosilicon A5 DashMaster ASIC raises the bar significantly and brings another crypto currency miner to the next level, building a consistent record of successfully delivering the previous most competitive A series of miners ", says the Innosilicon marketing Director Joey Jiang. "Smart customers choose the best miners and won’t risk money on obsolete stuff. A5 DashMaster is so well designed that we believe, even couple of years from now, you can still resell it as the best miner in the market"

Innosilicon X11 is fully proven and open for pre-order now! Delivery time starts from Sept 20th 2017 with superior 6 months’ warranty. Cheesy First order, first served!

Contact us please via email miner_sales@innosilicon.com.cn
www.innosilicon.com

Innosilicon marketing

FlensGold
Legendary

Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:42:06 AM

Innosilicon, the world’s leading supplier of advanced mining ASIC,  Grin proudly announces today its next generation X11 miner, A5 DashMaster, at 30.2GH performance in 750W low power mode and 38GH in overclocked mode. It is so advanced and so far ahead in the field that it possesses >3.2 times efficiency advantage over its closest competitor. The A5 DashMaster owns huge competitive advantage, significantly lower operating cost, higher ROI and longevity in all conditions.  Smiley

"Once again, Innosilicon A5 DashMaster ASIC raises the bar significantly and brings another crypto currency miner to the next level, building a consistent record of successfully delivering the previous most competitive A series of miners ", says the Innosilicon marketing Director Joey Jiang. "Smart customers choose the best miners and won’t risk money on obsolete stuff. A5 DashMaster is so well designed that we believe, even couple of years from now, you can still resell it as the best miner in the market"

Innosilicon X11 is fully proven and open for pre-order now! Delivery time starts from Sept 20th 2017 with superior 6 months’ warranty. Cheesy First order, first served!

www.innosilicon.com

Innosilicon marketing

Any information about the price?
BR
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1173

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:38:10 AM

www.innosilicon.com

Innosilicon marketing

Wow that is insanely impressive!! 

DonApp

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:05:22 PM

www.innosilicon.com

Innosilicon marketing

Please elaborate on the price. Since delivery will be simultaneous with the D3 from bitmain, price could be an important differentiator here!
Inno_ASIC

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 05:41:58 PM

30.2GH at 750W, the world best X11 miner A5 DashMaster is coming!  Cheesy
Welcome to pre-order now!  Cheesy http://www.innosilicon.com/html/a5-miner/index.html#Buy

citronick
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:31:45 AM

30.2GH at 750W, the world best X11 miner A5 DashMaster is coming!  Cheesy
Welcome to pre-order now!  Cheesy http://www.innosilicon.com/html/a5-miner/index.html#Buy

Deposit: 9999 USD Huh

The final product price is more than 10k USD per unit?

If I provided you good and useful info or just a smile to your day, consider sending me merit points to further validate this Bitcointalk account ~ useful for future account recovery...
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:02:55 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 11:50:33 AM by toptek

New issue not sure what it is but the controller keep locking me out after so many hours of hashing the miner keeps hashing on nice hash or were ever i have it mining,  just can't access it though SSH or the IP UI from that controller online on any Browser but AWESOME MINER is able to keep monitoring the A4 and it does SHOW up on nice hash as hashing  until i do a reboot then i get Access back ..... sadly this IS why i wanted more access to the software so i can run it on a more updated  controller ( and not the junk controller it came with ). I was willing to pay for any cables needed to replace to a better RPI or PI type, i have laying around that will work much better, I could and can use that can run Ubuntu 16 with out issue sigh ... I know, I'll be ignored for the most part an they really don't care ...but I feel i need to express it again .

AND IT IS SO DAM ANNOYING I GET TO RUN LIKE IT SHOULD NOW THIS sigh. not upset more annoying then anything,I'd rather have my own custom controller, i can deal with it better.

NO i don't want to pay 150 $ bucks for a new controller i don't need when all it would take is new cables and Make that version of CGMINER OPEN SOURCE .. I don't even care about your openwrt type UI, I"ll either find one or come up with one on my own or use the black screen and do a start up file .
Hi, the price $150 per controller is too expensive compared with Innosilicon's quote of $50. For more tech support, please feel free to contact us. Thank you!  

I sent a  email and fixed it by going back to 2.03 firm ware but doing that makes the miner run like shit . if it's not one thing it's another either i deal with soft ware lock ups using 2.10 or use 2.03 and deal with under hashing on most of the Pools i use . in my case , I'm 100 % sure it's not the controller and is the version firm ware i use .
SO again why can't we use our own controllers ...Huh. I don't understand why there is so much resist over that .. same as Bitmain .

it's like the jerk republic's in the US refuse to give us a Single payer system while the rest of the world has one .  and Single Payer health care works !!! ... make no sense.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:43:42 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 10:02:05 PM by toptek

anyone know what the user and pasword is for the orange pi Image https://www.dropbox.com/s/5053doax0ewjvj2/G5-20-1.1.0TF.rar?dl=0  for SSH.

I figured out what orange PI they use .

I got it to boot off a OPI ONE once i know the SSH password I'm gonna install Minera then copy the CGMINER bin then figure out how to cable it to my A4 .I can't keep using the junk controller it came with and I'm not paying INNOSILICON 85 bucks more for a controller, that should have worked right to start with and it looks like the OPI they use is a OPI one. I will only buy a new one as a last resort.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
XOOMBOX

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:37:16 PM

Will be following this as there are a lot of information to  find out and to be more aware of.
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:14:00 PM

do I just think that the price should be reduced? they do not have the potential to compete with their competitors because of the price and they have to lower prices.
Inno_ASIC

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 08:59:26 AM

Fraud Alert:

Dear customers, Please be aware that all sale inquiries need to go through Innosilicon direct email contact (**@innosilicon.com.cn).
Lately some customers reported to us that someone used “live:inno.miner” fake Skype account to ask for customer payment. That is a fraud! Please be aware that “live:inno.miner” is not our Skype account and do NOT pay anyone through Skype request. Without correct Innosilicon email address (**@innosilicon.com.cn), you may risk being cheated.
(1)   Please be careful to check our website and confirm with our official sources before you pay. For payment process, please check: http://www.innosilicon.com/html/orderguide/index.html
(2)   We sell directly through our website. We don’t have any so-called reseller globally. Please visit http://www.innosilicon.com.
(3)   Don’t send money other than Innosilicon account.
We hope every customer has a great user experience with our miner. Should there be any question, feel free to contact us via: http://www.innosilicon.com/html/message/index.html.

Inno_ASIC

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 09:22:30 AM

Should there be any question, feel free to contact us via: http://www.innosilicon.com/html/message/index.html.
We will not ask you to pay via Skype.
Only official email (XX@innosilicon.com.cn) with order number and detail can be deemed as real order.
However, we still strongly suggest you check the source before payment.

Those accounts are fraud account, and you may risk your money by contacting them:

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:10:46 PM

WOW it is already sold out . When will be the next batch available ? Also can I ask what if after I order one the customs of my country refused to pass it in ( It happened one time before ) do I get refund ?
Longsnowsm (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:34:08 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 01:11:58 AM by Longsnowsm

Just a heads up.  It appears that Inno is about to release an A4+.  The video I just saw posted on the L3+ thread indicates that if you were involved in the A4 pre-order there will be special access given to pre-order that A4+.

Right now that is all we know.  I am reaching out to Inno now to see what they can tell me about the pre-order for the A4+ and all the details.

So far they have stated:
520mhs
750watts
Looks to be the same form factor as the A4.

I will post the link to the video here:
https://youtu.be/W9z-haTm7nY

In the video they mention the same price per mega hash.  So roughly double the current price of the A4.  Last posted price I saw was $1500 for an A4 so we would be looking at a price tag around $3000.  That may put them out of the market again.  I hope I am wrong, but that would be a hard sell.  I guess we will see soon enough.
shadowhlohavec

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

NoizChain

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 10:35:45 AM

hey guys my 2 dominators stopped working few days ago, I had them connected to 2 controllers, one of them stopped working, when I connect it I can't see the small green light at the side on, same happened to the second controller a few days later... any idea how to fix this or where to get a new one? thanks

NOIZ

⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ICO LIVE SOON ● ⇒

○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITE WHITEPAPER  TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
rezo.lozano

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:13:35 PM

Should there be any question, feel free to contact us via: http://www.innosilicon.com/html/message/index.html.
We will not ask you to pay via Skype.
Only official email (XX@innosilicon.com.cn) with order number and detail can be deemed as real order.
However, we still strongly suggest you check the source before payment.

Those accounts are fraud account, and you may risk your money by contacting them:

https://mmbiz.qlogo.cn/mmbiz_png/O9FpOCg8ATU1JYU0XxTXqIF35xucbElMKStb94ZBWlpiaibqcXxolfOC2TibLngzCk1Rz3yFYls2qdZq9rp2Io8OQ/0?wx_fmt=png
https://mmbiz.qlogo.cn/mmbiz_png/O9FpOCg8ATU1JYU0XxTXqIF35xucbElM8SePyW0dFvlcIEU22gXIRe5HSs1zjK4V1XqhYwReZ85H8TYic0iba6JA/0?wx_fmt=png
https://mmbiz.qlogo.cn/mmbiz_png/O9FpOCg8ATU1JYU0XxTXqIF35xucbElMFhl2eTxhO8gncheEr6OT6hCfxzcDKNPyGic79NnI3WmUBv02tdpmklg/0?wx_fmt=png

I made the deposit last Thursday and have sent the confirmation within the 24 hours and yet haven't received any message from innosilicon. I've sent like 5 messages asking for the status with my order ID through Facebook and your web page and im very worry.
There is any phone number and you don't ask nor inbox nor Facebook.
adamslam527

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:29:24 AM

I do have the same problem. I've completed bank transfer on saturday and money went thgrough on monday. I submitted the proof as required the same day. It's been 5 days already and no response whatsoever.

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: