Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:19:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WAVES : Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 49042 times)
RankoYS

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:36:16 PM

What is the reasoning behind making this thread?
idolacchacked

Activity: 598
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:38:53 PM

to keep freedom of speech alive Cheesy
Seccour (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004

Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:42:10 PM

to keep freedom of speech alive Cheesy

Yeah exactly ^^

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:46:56 PM

To get you to come out of the woodwork and post a dumb question.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:52:54 PM

So what we saying, 20k before a pump? (Hopefully)

GEO, RLC & QRL.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:54:14 PM

Hoping for 10K.  Then it gets interesting.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:55:28 PM

Hoping for 10K.  Then it gets interesting.

I think if it hits 10k, it won't recover for a long time, way too many bagholders looking for exits. I think we'll go a bit lower and stable around 20k though, been going down solidly since we hit exchanges.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
Seccour (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004

Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:04:03 PM

I think if it hits 10k, it won't recover for a long time, way too many bagholders looking for exits. I think we'll go a bit lower and stable around 20k though, been going down solidly since we hit exchanges.

Waves have no feature yet. Let's wait until the first big feature came out such as the Asset Exchange before being pessimistic.

NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:09:35 PM

Waves have no feature yet. Let's wait until the first big feature came out such as the Asset Exchange before being pessimistic.

Yeah I agree, and IMO that is why the price is just going down. The project is still in early stages and price reflects that, it will go up as more features are developed, but until then..

I do have high hopes for this project but that is months away IMO, it will do well, just will take a lot of time before it does.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
dolores12

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:14:20 PM

any news about the platform?

For example -

Within a few weeks (2-3) will be available public source code for the full node. New exchanges, team in talks with other Chinese exchange. Gateways. After a few months LPos phase (more info will be available in the tech paper)

All the latest information is available on the official Waves forum Smiley

Development Discussion
https://wavestalk.org/technical-discussion/

Promotion and Marketing
https://wavestalk.org/promotion-and-marketing/

Waves Releases
https://wavestalk.org/waves-releases/

go buy some xem and factom mate and dump your waves x10 easy in few months...waves has more chances to 0  Grin Grin Grin

Dude.  Do you think about the words that are coming out of your mouth before posting?  You make no sense.  Go take your medicine.  x10 easy but has more chances of going to 0.  WTF is that?  Stay in school! 

"BUY some xem and factom mate and DUMP your WAVES" "x10 easy in few months" for the BUY side you idiot!!!!! lol look xem i made 70% keep your waves strong see you  llllllllllooooooollllll

THERE WILL BE ......
_Victory_

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:17:14 PM

Yes it is new, but still it is interesting to me that this listing is just getting sold so hard. I dont understad why it is being sold THIS hard.
My only guess is it is because of lack of liquidity, that make for such one sided trading.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:19:12 PM

Now watch this obvious FUD. What is crazy about it, as stupid as it looks, it actually works. People are so easy to manipulate.
Weak hands are dumping and dolores12 (the person behind this account) is buying it.

vote for waves???  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin SASHA KEEPS PUMPING NXT!!!!  Grin Grin Grin WHEN I SOLD HALF ON YOBIT I PUT ALL MY PROFITS TO NXT!!!! WELL DONE SASHA THANKS!!! Grin Grin Grin NOW IT'S TIME TO SALE NXT AND BUY FACTOM...BIG NEWS SOON!!!!  Wink

The competition is huge and only the stronger will make profit.

dolores12

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:21:21 PM

Now watch this obvious FUD. What is crazy about it, as stupid as it looks, it actually works. People are so easy to manipulate.
Weak hands are dumping and dolores12 (the person behind this account) is buying it.

vote for waves???  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin SASHA KEEPS PUMPING NXT!!!!  Grin Grin Grin WHEN I SOLD HALF ON YOBIT I PUT ALL MY PROFITS TO NXT!!!! WELL DONE SASHA THANKS!!! Grin Grin Grin NOW IT'S TIME TO SALE NXT AND BUY FACTOM...BIG NEWS SOON!!!!  Wink

yes yes stay strong ppl keep your waves !! you will make big money !!! Grin Grin Grin

THERE WILL BE ......
idolacchacked

Activity: 598
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:21:51 PM

Yes it is new, but still it is interesting to me that this listing is just getting sold so hard. I dont understad why it is being sold THIS hard.
My only guess is it is because of lack of liquidity, that make for such one sided trading.

one reason for the dumps is bots pushing price down...rest is stupid panic sellers Cheesy
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:23:24 PM

I sold at a BTC loss a few days ago (ICO participant) I'm not a troll or anything but I'm glad I did sell. I know this project will be massive in the long run but that isn't now. I wouldn't watch my BTC decrease each day so I sold, I could buy back thousands more Waves now because of my decision. Like many have said, the price will go up as more features are implemented, but for now they are being worked on, so the market reflects that..

Also I am a day trader but I'm not trying to cause any panic at all, if you are in for the long run just ignore the current price and come back in a few months.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
dolores12

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:32:13 PM

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked SASHA NAILED IT !!! THIS BOT LOOKS SO FUNNY !!! HEHEHE I PUMP FACTOM ALSO!!!! I THINK I WILL MAKE +100 BTC TODAY AND I WILL GO BACK TO WAVES AND PLAY WITH SASHAS BOT LOL  Grin Grin

THERE WILL BE ......
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:32:40 PM

I sold at a BTC loss a few days ago (ICO participant) I'm not a troll or anything but I'm glad I did sell. I know this project will be massive in the long run but that isn't now. I wouldn't watch my BTC decrease each day so I sold, I could buy back thousands more Waves now because of my decision. Like many have said, the price will go up as more features are implemented, but for now they are being worked on, so the market reflects that..
Also I am a day trader but I'm not trying to cause any panic at all, if you are in for the long run just ignore the current price and come back in a few months.

Strange decision for a day trader. Instead of selling, I kept my WAVES but started day-trading (sell and buy, repeat) to increase my stack because there is a huge risk if you sell all at once : you lose the rapid pump opportunity.

How will you anticipate the first pump when it happen ? When are you going to buy-back ?
dolores12

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:34:30 PM

Strange decision for a day trader. Instead of selling, I kept my WAVES but started day-trading (sell and buy, repeat) to increase my stack because there is a huge risk if you sell all at once : you lose the rapid pump opportunity.

How will you anticipate the first pump when it happen ? When are you going to buy-back ?

KEEP WAITING FOR A PUMP!!! LOL EVEN ICO PRICE IS VERY HARD NOW EVEN WITH POLONIEX CHINA GOD AND PUTIN!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

THERE WILL BE ......
iamtheonlyone

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:38:50 PM

It was me who dumped just a while ago to buy counterparty because ethereum smart contracts will also be implemented there.
Good riddance waves. I will be back when it drops further.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:39:21 PM

It was pretty ballsy and I've never usually sold at loss only in extreme circumstances (Didn't actually make a loss in Fiat). I just don't see the price going up dramatically short-term (Say a week), I know long-term (Say a few months) it will skyrocket but I just am going with my gut feeling. I'd ideally like to re-buy in at 22k but I feel like we will hit 20k. There again I could be completely off and Polo lists Waves tomorrow and I miss out on a huge pump & profit, but that is Crypto for you! Everyone has to make a decision, not everyone is going to profit. I'm ready to buy back in at any time and I'm pretty much constantly watching the market 24/7, I think I would have enough time to buy back in lower than where I sold and still catch a rise.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: