Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:00:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WAVES : Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 49041 times)
dannac

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Crypto Geek

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:46:46 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2016, 03:33:10 PM by dannac

well,
on the bright side:
Just sold 10K Waves.. I don't care how much I lost. I really need to do so.  Cool I have a sort of relief Feeling now. Like getting rid of a dead tooth.
Now getting my BTCs , buying a new laptop using them, and enjoy it soon  Grin
I still have many of Waves, unfortunately... but I will try to forget about them.

What happened with your inital enthusiasm in the other thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1387944.msg15288649#msg15288649

Quote from: dannac link=topic=1387944.msg15288649#msg15288649 date=
Alternate cryptocurrencies / Announcements (Altcoins) / Re: [PRE-ANN] WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.    on: June 20, 2016, 07:56:51 AM
Guys, just give it a few hours just to settle...
Price in just few hours  could be a big surprise for you... look at the order book graph.. it won't take too long for it to skyrocket.
I would suggest just BUY BUY BUY now.

Well, I was confident it could be a reliable project, at  least at the beginning.
I've never seen an ICO failing like the Waves one. So, how could I know that in advance?
Also, keep in mind that the strange behaviours from Devs started only after launching.
That's should be a proof that what I say is not FUD.
It's only disappointment for what the Waves Project turned out to be.
And I think this is a common opinion here in the thread.
If you read my old post you will find that I was worried for the amount of BTCs earned during ICO. But I tried to be confident anyway.
Now I simply cannot trust it anymore. But that's just me. Only my opinion. It shouldn't even bother you  Cool
Gladcoin

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:00:53 AM

well,
on the bright side:
Just sold 10K Waves.. I don't care how much I lost. I really need to do so.  Cool I have a sort of relief Feeling now. Like getting rid of a dead tooth.
I still have many of Waves, unfortunately... but I will try to forget about them.

Alternate cryptocurrencies / Announcements (Altcoins) / Re: [PRE-ANN] WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.    on: June 20, 2016, 07:56:51 AM
Price in just few hours  could be a big surprise for you... look at the order book graph.. it won't take too long for it to skyrocket.

Well, I was confident it could be a reliable project, at  least at the beginning.
I've never seen an ICO failing like the Waves one. So, how could I know that in advance?
Also, keep in mind that the strange behaviours from Devs started only after the lunch.
If you read my old post you will find that I was worried for the amount of BTCs earned during ICO. But I tried to be confident anyway.
Now I simply cannot trust it anymore. But that's just me. Only my opinion. It shouldn't even bother you  Cool

FUD
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 03:14:56 AM

You should stop the FUD this time or you won't be earning thru it later when we get used to FUD.

well,
on the bright side:

Well, I was confident it could be a reliable project, at  least at the beginning.
Also, keep in mind that the strange behaviours from Devs started only after the lunch.
Now I simply cannot trust it anymore. But that's just me. Only my opinion. It shouldn't even bother you  Cool

FUD

but wait the price go up this time look! Smiley is dolores up? should we expect a drop now?  

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Wilhelmer

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:16:17 AM

well,
on the bright side:

Well, I was confident it could be a reliable project, at  least at the beginning.
Now I simply cannot trust it anymore. But that's just me. Only my opinion. It shouldn't even bother you  Cool

FUD

I think it's a fair call that dannac expressed his/her thoughts. Not FUD  Grin Grin Grin
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:56:49 AM

New thread, same shitty investment.

I had Seccour rename the Thread for you Coinbiz, hope you like it.

Have you lost your fucking mind- You have patched together a great conspiracy about people making up accounts and hiding the code.  The part that I am missing is the part where you tell us:

WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE AND WHAT DOES ANY OF THE SHIT YOU HAVE STATED PROVE

About coinbiz' FUD from yesterday: You know, our developers are scorex devs and are developing it further combined with WAVES itself. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to counter your lame FUD attempt.  Smiley

LOL.  I'm a seasoned developer.  I know a con job when I see one.  The amount of 'code' committed by the Waves team on top of Scorex is minimal at best.  I could put together the Waves platform in a weekend, heck maybe just a day.  

You're trying to take advantage of that the fact that most ICO investors know little or nothing about the tech/code.  Most don't know what Github is.  Most of your commits are a few lines, many of which are not even code related!

For example...  

The update for Mainnet v0.4.0 is absolutely laughable.  You went from version 3.3 to 4.0 and all that happened was changing text.  You guys announce this as a wallet update!?  Wow, so revolutionary.  You just edited some text and changed the version number.

https://github.com/wavesplatform/WavesGUI/commit/5975e3433e9f4ae9c0e39a1c77e2293e6f8cf41a

Please do tell me, what part of the screenshot above warrants announcing a new wallet update on Twitter, Reddit, BitcoinTalk, etc!?  

Wow the Waves team knows how to edit text.  Congrats on their amazing skills.

Here's another significant wallet update that was broadcast all over social media:

https://github.com/wavesplatform/WavesGUI/commit/a27811c994e9da00e2d8d0a373cf8ca0b66ae637

It's clear as day that Waves "developers" know very little actual development.  They're just tweaking someone else's code.  All the commits are primarily text/content updates - I've looked carefully.  I don't see any actual coding/development.  Scorex is a public domain project, so anyone can take it and do what Waves has done.  A highschool or middle school kid without any technical background can do this basic stuff.  

So you guys on this thread are saying that the Waves developers are also Scorex devs, but Sasha has clearly said they want someone more experienced to be a lead developer.  He has no lead:
https://youtu.be/FXo49HfQxu4?t=30m20s (that's what he said himself)

In any solid ICO, I would assume the founder should be the lead.  WTF is Sasha doing if he's not a developer himself?  I have to give kudos though, he's really pulled off a nice stunt.  Always takes pictures behind his stupid laptop and the brick wall with the Waves sign.  Very convincing I suppose.  I bet Sasha can't write a simple algorithm or explain anything related to in-depth coding principles.  He's a con artist, that's his skill.  

It's not some conspiracy theory, I don't have an agenda, I just absolutely cannot stand someone lying to my face.  I lost money on this ICO, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.  And it really bothers me that you and the Waves team continue to deny and lie more, without answering any of the legitimate questions concerned investors have asked.  Instead they ban people from slack, delete posts, and lock thread to censor the "FUD" which is really legit concern when the price has dropped over 40% from the ICO.  And don't make up stuff about other coins losing that much.  They dropped from their hyped price, not below the ICO.  

Here's an analogy for those of you who think this is FUD.  Imagine if BitcoinTalk decided to update the footer text on their site.  Right now it reads:

Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines

Imagine they simply changed it to:

Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2016, Simple Machines

Does that mean they can announce to the world that they just released BitcoinTalk version 2?  Is that some revolutionary update to be broadcast on Twitter, Reddit, YouTube interviews, etc?  Stop the press, tell the world!  

You guys cheerleading for Waves are a joke.  Seriously.  My point is, I can't stand bullshit.  I've been lied to, and I will spend every second of my free time revealing this scam for what it is.  It makes other alt ICO teams look bad.  It makes the community look bad.  WTF is this shit.  I just want everyone to know how despicable the Waves team is for selling this scam.

Lol....i don't know, but this so called "FUD" by coinbiz is pretty damn convincing and damning (for me).

And KarlKarlsson must have gone to the same "Learn how to be an arrogant prick school" that Sasha went to.

OK, Here is what really happened:

Coinbiz decided it was a smart move to buy into the Waves ICO because of what happened to the LISK ICO - when he was not able to ICO Flip for a profit he dumped his coins at a loss and is now angry.

On your previous posts you were making accusations that the Waves team is hiding something and doing it poorly: Well, Scorex is OPEN SOURCE and I still have no idea what your point even was, shit after the above example I do not think you know either:

???r
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 04:32:18 AM

You'd be chasing your WAVES if you've sold on 24K because seems like going to skyrocket and its not going down any moment.
If we can hit just about $1 before 3 months time, i'm really going to keep WAVES for the rest of my life.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:43:05 AM

New thread, same shitty investment.

I had Seccour rename the Thread for you Coinbiz, hope you like it.

Have you lost your fucking mind- You have patched together a great conspiracy about people making up accounts and hiding the code.  The part that I am missing is the part where you tell us:

WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE AND WHAT DOES ANY OF THE SHIT YOU HAVE STATED PROVE

About coinbiz' FUD from yesterday: You know, our developers are scorex devs and are developing it further combined with WAVES itself. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to counter your lame FUD attempt.  Smiley

LOL.  I'm a seasoned developer.  I know a con job when I see one.  The amount of 'code' committed by the Waves team on top of Scorex is minimal at best.  I could put together the Waves platform in a weekend, heck maybe just a day.  

You're trying to take advantage of that the fact that most ICO investors know little or nothing about the tech/code.  Most don't know what Github is.  Most of your commits are a few lines, many of which are not even code related!

For example...  

The update for Mainnet v0.4.0 is absolutely laughable.  You went from version 3.3 to 4.0 and all that happened was changing text.  You guys announce this as a wallet update!?  Wow, so revolutionary.  You just edited some text and changed the version number.

https://github.com/wavesplatform/WavesGUI/commit/5975e3433e9f4ae9c0e39a1c77e2293e6f8cf41a

Please do tell me, what part of the screenshot above warrants announcing a new wallet update on Twitter, Reddit, BitcoinTalk, etc!?  

Wow the Waves team knows how to edit text.  Congrats on their amazing skills.

Here's another significant wallet update that was broadcast all over social media:

https://github.com/wavesplatform/WavesGUI/commit/a27811c994e9da00e2d8d0a373cf8ca0b66ae637

It's clear as day that Waves "developers" know very little actual development.  They're just tweaking someone else's code.  All the commits are primarily text/content updates - I've looked carefully.  I don't see any actual coding/development.  Scorex is a public domain project, so anyone can take it and do what Waves has done.  A highschool or middle school kid without any technical background can do this basic stuff.  

So you guys on this thread are saying that the Waves developers are also Scorex devs, but Sasha has clearly said they want someone more experienced to be a lead developer.  He has no lead:
https://youtu.be/FXo49HfQxu4?t=30m20s (that's what he said himself)

In any solid ICO, I would assume the founder should be the lead.  WTF is Sasha doing if he's not a developer himself?  I have to give kudos though, he's really pulled off a nice stunt.  Always takes pictures behind his stupid laptop and the brick wall with the Waves sign.  Very convincing I suppose.  I bet Sasha can't write a simple algorithm or explain anything related to in-depth coding principles.  He's a con artist, that's his skill.  

It's not some conspiracy theory, I don't have an agenda, I just absolutely cannot stand someone lying to my face.  I lost money on this ICO, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.  And it really bothers me that you and the Waves team continue to deny and lie more, without answering any of the legitimate questions concerned investors have asked.  Instead they ban people from slack, delete posts, and lock thread to censor the "FUD" which is really legit concern when the price has dropped over 40% from the ICO.  And don't make up stuff about other coins losing that much.  They dropped from their hyped price, not below the ICO.  

Here's an analogy for those of you who think this is FUD.  Imagine if BitcoinTalk decided to update the footer text on their site.  Right now it reads: