Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:09:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WAVES : Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 49041 times)
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 02:11:37 PM

this is so awesome, a 30k btc ico then never fails to go all time low each day. welcome 18k sats.
watching it fall entertains me. especially now with bitcoin rallying. so predictable.

Yeah and what's crazy is even when people buy and wait for good news it goes down further.  Like today was supposed to be good news because it's the Russian conference where both Sasha an Max (of Lisk) are due to speak.  So why the heck is the price dumping?  Perhaps because insiders are dumping?  I'll admit, I've done my share of dumping to lower the price, but there is considerable manipulation.  And in my opinion, that amount of manipulation is most likely from the Waves team or partners.  Sasha admitted that they hold the largest accounts on Bittrex many times.  Not going to continue posting screenshots as I have in the other thread and here, etc... but the fact is, the Waves team has admitted to trying to affect the price.  They've also been dishonest about it.  They've poked fun at 'weak hands' while the price keeps dumping.  But yeah, just mind-boggling that even good news can't move the price upward. 

Damn fucking Coinbiz, if you dont have any single wave, why you keep posting here you shit, your comments are pushing the price down, why do you want the people holding waves keep losing money with your fud, please stop, dont be bad, you already sold all your coins, please leave waves. Stop damage more the market.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 02:17:43 PM

-snip-

Photoshop into very bad quality and that is very bad attempt to make people panic and get more cheap coins with this kind of stupidity.

do you remember those days with chocolate salty balls?

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
Palaxidon

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 02:36:37 PM

this is so awesome, a 30k btc ico then never fails to go all time low each day. welcome 18k sats.
watching it fall entertains me. especially now with bitcoin rallying. so predictable.

Yeah and what's crazy is even when people buy and wait for good news it goes down further.  Like today was supposed to be good news because it's the Russian conference where both Sasha an Max (of Lisk) are due to speak.  So why the heck is the price dumping?  Perhaps because insiders are dumping?  I'll admit, I've done my share of dumping to lower the price, but there is considerable manipulation.  And in my opinion, that amount of manipulation is most likely from the Waves team or partners.  Sasha admitted that they hold the largest accounts on Bittrex many times.  Not going to continue posting screenshots as I have in the other thread and here, etc... but the fact is, the Waves team has admitted to trying to affect the price.  They've also been dishonest about it.  They've poked fun at 'weak hands' while the price keeps dumping.  But yeah, just mind-boggling that even good news can't move the price upward. 

Damn fucking Coinbiz, if you dont have any single wave, why you keep posting here you shit, your comments are pushing the price down, why do you want the people holding waves keep losing money with your fud, please stop, dont be bad, you already sold all your coins, please leave waves. Stop damage more the market.

But I thought you like cheap Waves?  You should be thankful for my "FUD" (if that's what your irrational mind considers my warnings) and just buy more.  Remember, you don't lose until you sell, so just keep buying those cheap Waves!
lol. you are funny guy coinbiz. But you are also a fucking FUD cacrouch who is messing with waves community.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 02:50:34 PM

Yeah and what's crazy is even when people buy and wait for good news it goes down further.  Like today was supposed to be good news because it's the Russian conference where both Sasha an Max (of Lisk) are due to speak.  So why the heck is the price dumping?  Perhaps because insiders are dumping?  I'll admit, I've done my share of dumping to lower the price, but there is considerable manipulation.  And in my opinion, that amount of manipulation is most likely from the Waves team or partners.  Sasha admitted that they hold the largest accounts on Bittrex many times.  Not going to continue posting screenshots as I have in the other thread and here, etc... but the fact is, the Waves team has admitted to trying to affect the price.  They've also been dishonest about it.  They've poked fun at 'weak hands' while the price keeps dumping.  But yeah, just mind-boggling that even good news can't move the price upward.  

But I thought you like cheap Waves?  You should be thankful for my "FUD" (if that's what your irrational mind considers my warnings) and just buy more.  Remember, you don't lose until you sell, so just keep buying those cheap Waves!

lol bought few from the ones I've earned thru the signature campaign. these at least I can consider free waves.
will roll them even if it reach just 21k so long as coinbiz gets to fud. i miss dolores too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
DanDan

Activity: 739
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 02:51:52 PM

Where is my WAVES AhmedAshraf, mxxxxxx, sasha35625?
Why don't you reply my PM's?

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
dolores12

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 02:54:04 PM

ONLY SMALL INVESTORS SALE BECAUSE BCT POSTS STUPID PUSSY!!! NO ONE IS BUYING WAVES EVEN AT THIS PRICE 95% OF BUY SUPPORT IS SASHAS NO ONE IS TRUSTING THOSE RUSSIAN SCAMMERS  Grin Grin Grin Grin KEEP YOUR WAVES STRONG WE HAVE ROAD AHEAD TO HIT THE BOTTOM  Grin Grin Grin

THERE WILL BE ......
btctube

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 02:56:22 PM

its almost worthless now and you still haven't got your bounties? We're you rejected?
Its been weeks already and they haven't responded to you yet, I would forget it if I were you.
DanDan

Activity: 739

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:00:49 PM

its almost worthless now and you still haven't got your bounties? We're you rejected?
Its been weeks already and they haven't responded to you yet, I would forget it if I were you.

I requested my signature bounty in 21st June. After the request they reset my ICO balance to zero but nothing comes. When I asked Mx in Slack he told me to wait. He postponed every time I asked him. He said he'll talk about it with AhmedAshraf, after that AhmedAshraf told me to wait 72 more hours. After 72 hours they closed Slack channel. They don't answer any of my PM's, it looks like they ran away with funds.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
vlight

Activity: 656

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:01:20 PM

Why forget? It would be considered theft if they won't send the bounties.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:23:54 PM

Anyone who wants updates on the conference in Russia - you will probably get more information from the LISK thread where Max is posting regularly rather than from the WAVES team who don't seem interested in improving their crappy communication skills. 

Anyone with an ounce of media savvy or common sense would be making the most of this PR opportunity with lots of updates, photos and the like.  Not the WAVES team.  I hope they come to their senses.

May be if we are lucky we can hope that Sasha has another "chat" with Uncle Tai Zen eventually - seems he is the only "investor" that deserves any communication.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:30:22 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2016, 04:24:56 PM by NutMasterTardd

Called this price 5 days ago, yawn. I doubt we'll ever see lower than 18k.

I don't why know why some of you sound shocked, Waves is in very early stages and has a lot to prove before it is worth more. The price will continue to jump around at these prices/go down until more features are implemented? (And hopefully they are actually implemented) Holding through a downtrend is a fools choice.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
HasHe

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:34:11 PM

The last interview with Sasha was sketchy, especially when the price was being discussed.Sasha looked fidgety and uncomfortable. Also, when Sasha said he's working for big investors and not us...complete bullshit, we are all investors, no matter the amount we put into waves. He basically told the little guys to fuck off. I invested in waves a little bit but believe this is an investment that has gone down the drain. Russians can be scummy people, being Russian myself, I've met plenty. Just because Sasha is Russian like Vitalik, doesn't mean waves will be successful like Ethereum. Only time will tell though.
/rant off
Mick666

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:39:10 PM

as with any tsunami first the sea pulls back
and then comes the huge wave .. Grin Grin Grin Grin
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:45:25 PM

How many time at waves hit other Exchange? Dev, any News?

lestherat
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 04:06:47 PM

Anyone who wants updates on the conference in Russia - you will probably get more information from the LISK thread where Max is posting regularly rather than from the WAVES team who don't seem interested in improving their crappy communication skills.  

Anyone with an ounce of media savvy or common sense would be making the most of this PR opportunity with lots of updates, photos and the like.  Not the WAVES team.  I hope they come to their senses.

May be if we are lucky we can hope that Sasha has another "chat" with Uncle Tai Zen eventually - seems he is the only "investor" that deserves any communication.

Yeah LISK seriously has raised the bar on how to run a proper ICO and post-launch.  Max has done a stellar job.  I don't hold any LISK any more (sold at 3x ICO on launch day), but seriously respect what he has done, regardless of whether he just re-marketed Crypti or not - he's made a great effort.  

The sad thing is, so many people were bashing LISK as they invested in Waves.  Sasha was saying how he's going to prevent the problems with the LISK launch by changing the way Waves are distributed at launch.  Not making it automatic.  How ass-backwards is that?  To prevent DDOS, he's going back to 1995 and doing things manually on a 29,634 BTC funded project.  It's like saying because XYZ company failed at handling email, we'll revert to paper mail and responding to messages by handwriting.  Real smart.  But it is sneaky, in that this method of manual distribution slows down investors from dumping while insiders dump.  LISK never went below ICO price and is still roughly 4x depending on when you got into the ICO.  It went up to 8x for some.  The DDOS on LISK never lost money for anyone, and it was very short-lived.  And yet, Sasha was telling Uncle Tai how he would prevent all the problems with LISK's launch.  

Looking back, I was fooled.  But in retrospect, LISK is operated way more professionally, and as an investor, I don't care if the tech in Waves is better or not (it's non-existent at this point)... as an investor you want ROI or at least not lose 50% ... you want to be comforted when you lose money, and Waves is doing none of that PR comforting.  And I am upset that Sasha criticized LISK so much early on, yet fared considerably worse, and seems to not only not care, but enjoys trolling investors and blaming them for having weak hands.  Pretty disgusting to say the least.

Damn, to much effort to stay here on waves thread every day every hour, only to spread rants, whinings, fears, fud, and stupid posts, really you need a life, i dont understand if you dont have a single Wave, why still losing your time posting here every day 10-20 times at day, go and trade all your shitcoins, leave us, at least you get some paid to scream and post here on waves thread, i dont see the reasson, just GTFO fuck you hasta la vista, sayonara, good bye, go to hell,  Angry

I hope i was clear  Grin

We dont need you, we dont like you stupid coinbiz.
yesiam6

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 04:07:58 PM

Is sasha purposely giving us no updates?
or is there just nothing to report?

___   __    ______     
/__/\ /__/\ /_____/\   
\::\_\\  \ \\:::_ \ \   
 \:. `-\  \ \\:\ \ \ \ 
  \:. _    \ \\:\ \ \ \
   \. \`-\  \ \\:\_\ \ \
    \__\/ \__\/ \_____\/
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 04:16:09 PM

Anyone with an ounce of media savvy or common sense would be making the most of this PR opportunity with lots of updates, photos and the like.  Not the WAVES team.  I hope they come to their senses.

Yeah LISK seriously has raised the bar on how to run a proper ICO and post-launch.  Max has done a stellar job.  I don't hold any LISK any more (sold at 3x ICO on launch day), but seriously respect what he has done, regardless of whether he just re-marketed Crypti or not - he's made a great effort.  

The sad thing is, so many people were bashing LISK as they invested in Waves.  Sasha was saying how he's going to prevent the problems with the LISK launch by changing the way Waves are distributed at launch.  Not making it automatic.  How ass-backwards is that?  To prevent DDOS, he's going back to 1995 and doing things manually on a 29,634 BTC funded project.  It's like saying because XYZ company failed at handling email, we'll revert to paper mail and responding to messages by handwriting.  Real smart.  But it is sneaky, in that this method of manual distribution slows down investors from dumping while insiders dump.  LISK never went below ICO price and is still roughly 4x depending on when you got into the ICO.  It went up to 8x for some.  The DDOS on LISK never lost money for anyone, and it was very short-lived.  And yet, Sasha was telling Uncle Tai how he would prevent all the problems with LISK's launch.  

Looking back, I was fooled.  But in retrospect, LISK is operated way more professionally, and as an investor, I don't care if the tech in Waves is better or not (it's non-existent at this point)... as an investor you want ROI or at least not lose 50% ... you want to be comforted when you lose money, and Waves is doing none of that PR comforting.  And I am upset that Sasha criticized LISK so much early on, yet fared considerably worse, and seems to not only not care, but enjoys trolling investors and blaming them for having weak hands.  Pretty disgusting to say the least.

Damn, to much effort to stay here on waves thread every day every hour, only to spread rants, whinings, fears, fud, and stupid posts, really you need a life, i dont understand if you dont have a single Wave, why still losing your time posting here every day 10-20 times at day, go and trade all your shitcoins, leave us, at least you get some paid to scream and post here on waves thread, i dont see the reasson, just GTFO fuck you hasta la vista, sayonara, good bye, go to hell,  Angry

I hope i was clear  Grin

We dont need you, we dont like you stupid coinbiz.

Well he must have got burnt hard and must have lost a fair few BTC to be coming back to scold the devs/project this much. I do agree some things could be handled A LOT better, but at the end of the day having a personal vendetta against the devs/project isn't going to get his money back. He bought into the ICO by his own choice, blaming others for his own mistakes is just a joke really.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 04:27:58 PM

Is sasha purposely giving us no updates?
or is there just nothing to report?

My guess is the latter. My tin-foil hats keep slipping off my head. Tongue

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

lestherat
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 04:36:02 PM

Meanwhile in Russia
Lisk and Waves developers

dolores12

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 04:41:15 PM

Meanwhile in Russia
Lisk and Waves developers

Meanwhile at trex buy walls are going down ..all the time!!

THERE WILL BE ......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: