Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:33:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WAVES : Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 49041 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 02:57:43 PM

Waves Has loads of money to develop this technology. It is trading at a significant discount to BTC reserves. So I will hang on for the ride.

There shouldn't even be any need for anymore fud since everyone is aware we are below ico  prices, ,with the amount of money the team has to spend though this project should be one with a great amount of potential and definitely one to keep an eye o.   

They're just there actually reading all our comments here. if you intend to forget waves for days you might just see some response in this thread from them. You guys are just too busy posting everything and you don't give then the chance to speak up. Even twiggy got tired of you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dannac

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Crypto Geek

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:18:30 PM

Waves Has loads of money to develop this technology. It is trading at a significant discount to BTC reserves. So I will hang on for the ride.

There shouldn't even be any need for anymore fud since everyone is aware we are below ico  prices, ,with the amount of money the team has to spend though this project should be one with a great amount of potential and definitely one to keep an eye o.   

They're just there actually reading all our comments here. if you intend to forget waves for days you might just see some response in this thread from them. You guys are just too busy posting everything and you don't give then the chance to speak up. Even twiggy got tired of you.

Oh shit.. now is Investors fault Huh   Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

I'm really sorry if I posted my concerns here.. Sorry Waves Team.
I will stop ask any kind of clarification and I'll let Sasha taking his time to properly reply to all our concerns.
I shouldn't even think to bother you, only because I gave you my BTCs -together with all the other ICO Investors- to fund your project (without Waves Project would never been existed) and you are randomly spending these BTCs for who know what. These are your BTCs now. You can buy whatever you want.
Sorry again.

I'll come back in about 2-3 years to read your answers.
Hopefully that will give you enough time.
Twiggy Smile

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:18:46 PM

WAVES Weekly No. 1 http://coremedia.info/index.php/blockchain-news/item/268-waves-weekly-no-1

https://twitter.com/coremedia_info/status/749259068506796032

###

More news on - Wavestalk
jokumat

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:20:03 PM

not true. waves will be (if according to planned) the first KYC and AML crypto platform. also the only one allowing fiat token creation (not talking about coloured coins) and asset to asset exchange, which NXT will also allow with ardor.

Hm. But cryptocurrencies are close to be banned in Russia. So it is a bit strange when somebody promises kyc, aml and fiat integration from moscow. I know there are many great programmers and cryptoenthusiasts there. But their gov is very backward. Do they plan to move into some other (more crypto friendly) country?
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:20:21 PM

Sorry Twiggy but there is less information on WAVES talk than there is here.
kanoptx

Activity: 406

www.cryptocompare.com

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:23:32 PM

not true. waves will be (if according to planned) the first KYC and AML crypto platform. also the only one allowing fiat token creation (not talking about coloured coins) and asset to asset exchange, which NXT will also allow with ardor.

Hm. But cryptocurrencies are close to be banned in Russia. So it is a bit strange when somebody promises kyc, aml and fiat integration from moscow. I know there are many great programmers and cryptoenthusiasts there. But their gov is very backward. Do they plan to move into some other (more crypto friendly) country?

they're providing a service that can be used world wide. i dont see how the dev's location is relevant lol

familiaverde

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:24:23 PM

Yes , the Waveplatform foundation will be in Germany
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 03:26:14 PM

theres twiggy Smiley

I will stop ask any kind of clarification and I'll let Sasha taking his time to properly reply to all our concerns.
I shouldn't even think to bother you, only because I gave you my BTCs -together with all the other ICO Investors- to fund your project (without Waves Project would never been existed) and you are randomly spending these BTCs for who know what. These are your BTCs now. You can buy whatever you want.
Sorry again.

apology accepted. now invest more its cheaper, where else can you as investors find cheaper coins. go!
there's nothing really that you can do anyway but fud and buy more, if for instance you've bought everything from weak hands, dump it to a shithole.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kanoptx

www.cryptocompare.com

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:27:14 PM

Sorry again.

sasha said they are goint to sell 5k btc now, which is smart considering the price of BTC. they have specified that 1k btc was used for buy walls. do you want them so send you detailed reports of the progress every 5 minutes, maybe you can even help out around the coding? wtf do you want from devs? meal receipts? detailed invoices? -.- plus, they said they will make all the info about the funds public, why dont you chill for a few days/weeks instead of crying about it on a forum? what if you lose money, it's not the end of the world... you want to double your money without any consideration for the project you're funding go learn how to play online poker or smth kid.

familiaverde

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:27:18 PM

"A further significant partnership is being finalised and will be announced in the coming week."
"one result of this meeting is that the two teams will likely create a cross-chain transfer protocol between Lisk and Waves."

Great News!
dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:28:40 PM

WOW, THAT'S A HUGE UPDATE FOR SURE

You guys @ Waves now are becoming ridiculous....
I'm not blaming you twiggy... but If I was you, I wouldn't like to be the Waves puppet...
Sasha is just using you as shield. I really hope you can earn something back for that.
Do you know that you can refuse to do so at a certain point ?
I'm feeling you pain anyway, buddy.
dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:31:40 PM

Oh shit.. now is Investors fault Huh   Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

Sorry again.

sasha said they are goint to sell 5k btc now, which is smart considering the price of BTC. they have specified that 1k btc was used for buy walls. do you want them so send you detailed reports of the progress every 5 minutes, maybe you can even help out around the coding? wtf do you want from devs? meal receipts? detailed invoices? -.- plus, they said they will make all the info about the funds public, why dont you chill for a few days/weeks instead of crying about it on a forum? what if you lose money, it's not the end of the world... you want to double your money without any consideration for the project you're funding go learn how to play online poker or smth kid.

YOU HAVE TO DECLARE YOUR INTENTION BEFORE YOU WITHDRAW AND SPEND ICO MONEY !!!!
NOT  AFTER YOU GET COUGHT !!!
THAT'S HOW A PROPER DEV TEAM DOES.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ?!?!?!??! IS THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND IT ?
jokumat

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:35:46 PM

Yes , the Waveplatform foundation will be in Germany

Good to hear this
Gladcoin

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:40:15 PM

WOW, THAT'S A HUGE UPDATE FOR SURE

You guys @ Waves now are becoming ridiculous....
I'm not blaming you twiggy... but If I was you, I wouldn't like to be the Waves puppet...
Sasha is just using you as shield. I really hope you can earn something back for that.
Do you know that you can refuse to do so at a certain point ?
I'm feeling you pain anyway, buddy.

All i could read was: FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD im FUDER FUDFUDFUDFUDFUD LOL
axlroses

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:45:22 PM

FAKE ICO, SHITTY COIN NOW 19K! LOL Grin
ITS GOOD PROJECT EVER Grin
kanoptx

www.cryptocompare.com

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:46:17 PM

Sorry again.

i didn't quite get that... maybe with bigger letters?

Gladcoin

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:56:05 PM

FAKE ICO, SHITTY COIN NOW 19K! LOL Grin
ITS GOOD PROJECT EVER Grin

Tell me more joke  Grin
wiked1

Activity: 417
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:58:22 PM

and yeah, I invested in Waves. and my 2 btc are now 1. should I email sasha asking for my money back? can I split my waves tokens, maybe use a recursive call hack? -.- do you also blame satoshi when the btc price drops from 1000usd to 100?

Keep bending over there
kanoptx

www.cryptocompare.com

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:01:03 PM

Sorry again.

so, you think the devs thought they would move 5k btc from an address that many people are keeping an eye on without anyone noticing. dude I think you can expose the Illuminati, you're like sherlock holmes.

kanoptx

www.cryptocompare.com

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:03:14 PM

and yeah, I invested in Waves. and my 2 btc are now 1. should I email sasha asking for my money back? can I split my waves tokens, maybe use a recursive call hack? -.- do you also blame satoshi when the btc price drops from 1000usd to 100?

Keep bending over there

lol, jealous I can spare 2 btc without complaining it dropped? keep crying over there Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: