Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:09:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TES] ϟ The Tesla ϟ Decentralize the Energy System ϟ TeslaStarter  (Read 84522 times)
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 05:16:56 AM

Wallet still not syncing aargh. Even tho I followed al those steps

I can sypathise with your frustration took me 2 months I have tried all kinds of things and it finally works. There is bootstrap file, then delete everything except boostram, wallet and config, and yes mess with the coinfig.

If this was non geek wallet for regular people Tesla Coin would be 2 Euros per coin right now they don't want regular people using it because only morans like me spend 5 hours figuring this out. It needs to be 1 button push for people like me! When they get that then price will skyrocket!

Sorry to be harsh and this is not just Tesla Coin but many of them!

Want to have mass adoption, MAKE IT LIKE EXODUS. Try that thing and compare it to Tesla QT. THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Exodus is the best wallet by far, I must admit!!

Question about exodus. Where's the coins are stored? On server or in my computer?

Not sure it's a good question. It can't be on the computer because the file is tiny and there is no synchronization. It runs right out of the box! I think it reads the blockchain without keeping a copy but I don't know the details. I just gave an example how the wallet needs to function from a user experience.

You can download and try it it's an amazing wallet!

Yeah I have Exodus too. Currently holding some ethereums there. I'm tired of downloading gigabytes of blocks. Just wondering where's the coins are stored actually.
If you own private keys to the address, then you are fine. I believe the easiest explanation is that coins are part of the blockchain and wallet address has those coins that you hold in it allocated via blockchain.

I'm not sure how it works but I tested Exodus and Coinomi and deleted everything then on a fresh blank computer (Phone for Coinomi) restored from the 16 word seed fraze and everything worked! I'm not sure how they do it. Actually the most convenient is Coinomi because there are like 40 or so coins Exodus has only 6 plus I can quickly scan the QR code and send the coins.

Maybe you should ask to put TEC on those it might increase demand a bit?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AceOfPentacles

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:04:21 PM

What do I need to do in order to start staking with my TES wallet?

always run the latest wallet release .
when it is up to date and in sync , encrypt wallet and unlock it for staking.

Still showing as "no suitable inputs were found,"  but actually began minting/staking TES last night for the first time. Hopefully it stays consistent.
evok3d

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:40:00 AM

Still showing as "no suitable inputs were found,"  but actually began minting/staking TES last night for the first time. Hopefully it stays consistent.

Can you share what the payout is? I am wondering whether i should do the same. Its always good to have it running in the wallet.

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
AceOfPentacles

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:53:39 PM

Can you share what the payout is? I am wondering whether i should do the same. Its always good to have it running in the wallet.

Got around 300 between the 3 transactions, but nothing before or after...
Tara11

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:36:53 AM

Wallet still not syncing aargh. Even tho I followed al those steps

I can sypathise with your frustration took me 2 months I have tried all kinds of things and it finally works. There is bootstrap file, then delete everything except boostram, wallet and config, and yes mess with the coinfig.

If this was non geek wallet for regular people Tesla Coin would be 2 Euros per coin right now they don't want regular people using it because only morans like me spend 5 hours figuring this out. It needs to be 1 button push for people like me! When they get that then price will skyrocket!

Sorry to be harsh and this is not just Tesla Coin but many of them!

Want to have mass adoption, MAKE IT LIKE EXODUS. Try that thing and compare it to Tesla QT. THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Exodus is the best wallet by far, I must admit!!

Question about exodus. Where's the coins are stored? On server or in my computer?

Not sure it's a good question. It can't be on the computer because the file is tiny and there is no synchronization. It runs right out of the box! I think it reads the blockchain without keeping a copy but I don't know the details. I just gave an example how the wallet needs to function from a user experience.

You can download and try it it's an amazing wallet!

Yeah I have Exodus too. Currently holding some ethereums there. I'm tired of downloading gigabytes of blocks. Just wondering where's the coins are stored actually.
If you own private keys to the address, then you are fine. I believe the easiest explanation is that coins are part of the blockchain and wallet address has those coins that you hold in it allocated via blockchain.

I'm not sure how it works but I tested Exodus and Coinomi and deleted everything then on a fresh blank computer (Phone for Coinomi) restored from the 16 word seed fraze and everything worked! I'm not sure how they do it. Actually the most convenient is Coinomi because there are like 40 or so coins Exodus has only 6 plus I can quickly scan the QR code and send the coins.

Maybe you should ask to put TEC on those it might increase demand a bit?

That sounds great. I will try coinomi too.
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:56:30 AM

tesla has popular for a short time on bittrex ,it soon fall down after the author go away.Never stand up
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:02:21 AM

New roadmap to be disclosured in the next days for a long time , no slack no community ,want listed on bittrex or polo, never
tiredofscams

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:33:51 PM

tesla has popular for a short time on bittrex ,it soon fall down after the author go away.Never stand up

It is actually gaining popularity and even if you try to deny it, it's the truth, since you came here and made an effort to post two posts and therefore you will receive a proper reply.

This was a "takover" from the community members and everybody is welcome to chip in with ideas and helping out any way he/she can. Are you willing to help it grow? If yes, please just let us know.

Are you a dev? Can you donate some time, btc to help it grow further?

You are always welcome here.
tiredofscams

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:41:01 PM

New roadmap to be disclosured in the next days for a long time , no slack no community ,want listed on bittrex or polo, never

Like I said, you are always welcome here, just try not to be too clever, because TES was on Bittrex until just recently. If you want to know, TES team has the backing from Bittrex and they are interested in bringing TES back to Bittrex when the time is right and TES remedies it's issues that we should not even talk about, but it happens to the best in the crypto family too, although for different reasons, so nothing to be ashamed of. TES is on track to become a fully usable coin with good backing.
AceOfPentacles

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:28:11 PM

What are some of the things the TES community is needed to help this project grow?
evok3d

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:33:21 PM

Awesome! thanks for letting me know. how much are you staking to get that reward. I have about 10K TES. What is the PoS rate?

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
drumamat

Activity: 1193

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:29:14 PM

Awesome! thanks for letting me know. how much are you staking to get that reward. I have about 10K TES. What is the PoS rate?

Hey there! Good to see that your wallet is staking again! TES gets a POS reward of 12% per year, which is pretty awesome Smiley

Enjoy your "free" coins and keep them tight, you'll be happy when the value goes up Wink
drumamat

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:38:23 PM

Like I said, you are always welcome here, just try not to be too clever, because TES was on Bittrex until just recently. If you want to know, TES team has the backing from Bittrex and they are interested in bringing TES back to Bittrex when the time is right and TES remedies it's issues that we should not even talk about, but it happens to the best in the crypto family too, although for different reasons, so nothing to be ashamed of. TES is on track to become a fully usable coin with good backing.

I totally agree with this. If anything TES is getting stronger in my opinion, I see accumulation going on, price is going up, I feel like the new roadmap announcement is going to set new highs. The coin is getting more and more attention and I'm super glad we've got our first "FUD troll" in a while, that's a good sign, it means people are actually looking into the coin, and want to get in for cheaper.

Looking forward to next news Smiley
AceOfPentacles

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:47:19 PM

Hey there! Good to see that your wallet is staking again! TES gets a POS reward of 12% per year, which is pretty awesome Smiley

Enjoy your "free" coins and keep them tight, you'll be happy when the value goes up Wink

Holding tight, I know as things progress TES will not stay undervalued and unnoticed.
Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:57:42 AM

What are some of the things the TES community is needed to help this project grow?

Thanks for your support!

what can you help with? marketing? coding? video editing? what ever you're good at
2bfree

Activity: 686

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 08:38:45 AM

Thanks for your support!

what can you help with? marketing? coding? video editing? what ever you're good at

Is this help paid or free? Never been a part of the dev before I imagine most devs get paid for tokens or do they do the work for free with other coins? Sorry for my ignorance.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
AceOfPentacles

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:08:01 PM

Had another decent morning staking. I hadn't staked in three days then mined a few back to back. I love that my TES is finally staking.
Anyone else staking out there, very curious to see how often I should be seeing rewards. I know the return is +/- 12%
DiamondHunter

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:28:15 PM

Had another decent morning staking. I hadn't staked in three days then mined a few back to back. I love that my TES is finally staking.
Anyone else staking out there, very curious to see how often I should be seeing rewards. I know the return is +/- 12%

How can I start staking? Haven't done that before.

drumamat

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:39:38 PM

Personally I stake my wallet only once every other month or so, depending on what's going on (when I feel like the coin is getting traded more than usual I stake to be "ready" for the action).

I know we're supposed to be staking more often since it apparently helps (I don't understand why) but I like to receive coins by tens of thousands Smiley

Normally rewards are supposed to be 1% per month, but it also is connected to how long the coins have been in your wallet (you can't buy 1million coin and hope to stake 12% the next day, I think there is a minimum time, not sure though).

drumamat

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:43:11 PM

How can I start staking? Haven't done that before.

Once your wallet is synced, click on the "unlock wallet" button and input your passphrase. Once unlocked your wallet will start staking automatically and you'll see your balance transfered to the "staking" section. Then, the coins generated need to mature, basically to be confirmed. Once they're are confirmed they appear in your balance and the coins they were generated from will go back in your "available balance" section.

It's very simple there is nothing special to do really... Just make sure your wallet is fully synced beforehand, and you're good to go!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: