Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:26:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: when trading skills and luck which is more important?
Skills - 51 (28.2%)
Luck - 20 (11%)
both - 110 (60.8%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Skills vs Luck *poll*  (Read 34680 times)
samatime

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:02:46 PM

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes bit forum is a great site for upgrading your knowledge and understanding on btc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
briny

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:05:58 PM

bit forum helped me a lot on understanding crypto currency also lot of news comes here which helped me upgrding my skill Cool Cool Cool Cool
kemoy

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:07:54 PM

skill which you can have something hold on to it. luck you dont have any hold on to it
takty

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:08:45 PM

trading is all about luck
rocky009

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:17:17 PM

skillful people will never get cheated easily
aybee

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:18:34 PM

luck is just a myth it's a plot of rich and clever people for the normal guys to feel good about themselves
gafy

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:20:54 PM

of course there is a fact about your luck .it is important on all aspects of life
crrey

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:40:15 PM

skill is skill and luck is luck.our job is to work as hard as possible,rest is upto faith
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:12:24 PM

Obviously skill will matter alot more than luck will ever do else everyone would be relying on luck always ofcourse.
Skill makes the person able to pull off something and luck is just an extra factor, with skill you can mitigate bad luck and receive luck in better ways.
fatima zuhra

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 08:14:44 PM

to me both skill and lck are important factors for success, but if we compare the two then luck is more important as i have seen so many people having no skill and still supervision the skillful people therefore we should play for luck only.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 07:17:33 AM

Obviously skill will matter alot more than luck will ever do else everyone would be relying on luck always ofcourse.
Skill makes the person able to pull off something and luck is just an extra factor, with skill you can mitigate bad luck and receive luck in better ways.
If the I would think otherwise. I think luck is very needed in the trade. Because even if we have a good skill but fluctuations were unfavorable to us, we will fail. Indeed, in the trade skills are necessary but luck is also required of each person.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 07:33:56 AM

to me both skill and lck are important factors for success, but if we compare the two then luck is more important as i have seen so many people having no skill and still supervision the skillful people therefore we should play for luck only.
getting lucky is profiting without any thing to do with your skills but yeah both are needed inside trading just keep yourself equipped and hope for much bigger luck to come.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 07:48:38 AM

getting lucky is profiting without any thing to do with your skills but yeah both are needed inside trading just keep yourself equipped and hope for much bigger luck to come.
I don't think both are needed. Because, with your skill you will maximize the chances of being lucky. Yes believe me, our skill will bring our luck. For performing bitcoin trading well profitable, I believe just being skilled is more than enough as we are getting many good opportunities almost daily to make good profits from it
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2016, 08:10:26 AM

I don't think both are needed. Because, with your skill you will maximize the chances of being lucky. Yes believe me, our skill will bring our luck. For performing bitcoin trading well profitable, I believe just being skilled is more than enough as we are getting many good opportunities almost daily to make good profits from it

Money begets money, yeah

With enough skills you have higher chances to stay "alive" in the markets, and the longer you stay alive trading against all odds (even if your trades are only marginally profitable), the higher are your chances to finally experience a lucky strike as well (and I surely don't mean cigarettes). Simple 2nd grade statistics!

bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:26:15 AM

I voted for both but most important I think is for sure skill, ofcourse both are somewhat important that's why I voted for both.
But skill makes you less relying on luck which is a good thing cause you get more consistent and know what you are doing.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:37:02 AM

I voted for both but most important I think is for sure skill, ofcourse both are somewhat important that's why I voted for both.
But skill makes you less relying on luck which is a good thing cause you get more consistent and know what you are doing.

Yeah both are actually important and like you, foe me you need to be skilled so you won' t depend that much on luck. Experience will make you acquire skills that you'll need to be able to lessen risks because luck won't be there all the time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 09:15:03 AM

Skill vs luck I pick skill is more important than luck by a lot. It is hard to explain but with skill you take away the need for luck by alot.
Skill is important in anything you do if you want to do it consistent and good and without skill you need luck.
rik3

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 10:07:58 AM

When trading What Matters More Skills or Luck?
According To Me Skills Are More Role In Trading As Compare to Luck Because You Can't Do Trading With Only Luck, Its Important that You Have Skills Of Trading Without The Skills Of Trading You Can't Trade Anything Because Trading is a Mindset Game.....

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 01:56:49 PM

When trading What Matters More Skills or Luck?
According To Me Skills Are More Role In Trading As Compare to Luck Because You Can't Do Trading With Only Luck, Its Important that You Have Skills Of Trading Without The Skills Of Trading You Can't Trade Anything Because Trading is a Mindset Game.....

Both would be  needed  for me when  we do trading  because   even if you have   skills but  luck isnt their  and the  price would   go to opposite way then for sure you would  experience lose trades.  Experience and knowledge  are needed  but luck  would still need  to  in able  to be  succesful on trading career.

phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 02:59:12 PM

Skill vs luck is an interesting discussion which you can have for over hours for certain activities but when we talk about trading then trust me skill definitely ends on top.
Go trade without skill and then compare it after you got good you'll see a very big difference in consistency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: