Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:44:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER****  (Read 40375 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:26:53 AM

Why drained coin? The coin dies?

People are selling only because people are willing to buy at a lower price

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Signal7

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:38:36 PM

Hi all,

I'd like to provide just a quick status update of what I am currently working on to give you an idea of what is to come and address as best as I can for now some of the most asked questions that have come my way over the past few days.

- I am preparing my first major announcement. There is no solid ETA at this time. I am working slowly, cautiously, and meticulously through each goal that I have set. It is my hope to release major news before the end of this week. I will release nothing prematurely. I do not like hype and I try to be very careful about making promises that I cannot keep.

- Infrastructure issues are among my biggest concerns and take priority over all else at this time. I have already begun hiring expert consultants and will not be going at it alone. I am focusing on sync issues, wallets hanging, block explorers, hardening security and all other technical issues that directly effect the success of this project at its deepest core.

- Full transparency in everything we do is absolutely critical to our success. It's coming.

- No, I am not a shill or an alias of any other person that posts in these forums. However, you might know me by is robotrump on the exchanges, which is the account name that I use for my trading and market analysis software. Signal7 is my primary account. Yes, I have been into crypto since the early days of bitcoin. No, I have never engaged here before signing up as Signal7, although I did create an account once that I never used and can't seem to recover (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=519218).

- Yes, I will release my identity soon to give you all my true name and face. I want to be open, honest, and transparent and to be held accountable by you for my actions. It's the only way.

- I am expanding our official Help Desk. You all know that I man that alone. Help wanted.

- I am drafting plans to highly coordinate community projects in order to help you all find the help and resources that you need to complete your own goals.

- The new .com website is nice but still not up to Trump standards. It is currently under revision.

- A voting system is online and in testing phase. I highly encourage everyone to participate in the opinion polls to help zap bugs and provide feedback of your experience as well as offer your suggestions for improvement. Many thanks those of you that already have.

- We will be electing a board of directors very soon. No, I will not rush this process.

- I will not attempt to strong-arm or otherwise manipulate my way onto the new Board of Directors. It's not my coin. It's all of ours. I will ask for your votes just like everyone else. There are some really good credentials behind many of the people that I know are and will be running. I can only hope to join their league.

- Yes, Chicken65 and I are getting along. We had some very pleasant conversations yesterday and I continue to communicate openly with him. The healing and team-building process is going well. I respect the man and consider him a friend - maybe even more so now.

- Robert David Steele is not all hype. I have dug very deep into this and actually had a face to face with Mr. Steele yesterday evening. I have an open line of communication with Robert David Steele now. He seems genuinely interested in what we are doing here and has offered me some really kind words and some truly great advice. I am working directly with one of his consultants and have been shown a promising path towards getting us the media coverage and celebrity endorsements that we seek.

- On a side note, Robert David Steele is a great guy who is very down to earth and a pleasure to speak with. He has done many great things for this country/planet and is someone that I have considered a True American Patriot for a long time. Meeting him was a very humbling experience for me. We should all feel honored to know that he is watching.

- I love this project, the people and the mission that we are on. I believe in it, in myself and in you. I want to see Trump in the White House and I want to proactively do everything I possibly can as an average Middle-Class American to block Hillary and the Clinton Cartel and the Mena/Dixie Mafia from occupying our great nation's capitol again.

I also work a full-time, sometimes demanding job outside of this project. I have 2 young daughters and I am recently engaged. Sometimes I am slow to respond but I try my best to be as swift as I can, when I can. Know that I am very thorough.

I read every email and PM. I try to answer them all but it gets overwhelming sometimes.

I am always open to your questions and comments. I take them very seriously. It's hard to keep up with the threads sometimes. I appreciate and encourage direct emails and Skype.

Back to work.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 04:14:28 PM

Hi all,

I'd like to provide just a quick status update of what I am currently working on to give you an idea of what is to come and address as best as I can for now some of the most asked questions that have come my way over the past few days.

- I am preparing my first major announcement. There is no solid ETA at this time. I am working slowly, cautiously, and meticulously through each goal that I have set. It is my hope to release major news before the end of this week. I will release nothing prematurely. I do not like hype and I try to be very careful about making promises that I cannot keep.

- Infrastructure issues are among my biggest concerns and take priority over all else at this time. I have already begun hiring expert consultants and will not be going at it alone. I am focusing on sync issues, wallets hanging, block explorers, hardening security and all other technical issues that directly effect the success of this project at its deepest core.

- Full transparency in everything we do is absolutely critical to our success. It's coming.

- No, I am not a shill or an alias of any other person that posts in these forums. However, you might know me by is robotrump on the exchanges, which is the account name that I use for my trading and market analysis software. Signal7 is my primary account. Yes, I have been into crypto since the early days of bitcoin. No, I have never engaged here before signing up as Signal7, although I did create an account once that I never used and can't seem to recover (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=519218).

- Yes, I will release my identity soon to give you all my true name and face. I want to be open, honest, and transparent and to be held accountable by you for my actions. It's the only way.

- I am expanding our official Help Desk. You all know that I man that alone. Help wanted.

- I am drafting plans to highly coordinate community projects in order to help you all find the help and resources that you need to complete your own goals.

- The new .com website is nice but still not up to Trump standards. It is currently under revision.

- A voting system is online and in testing phase. I highly encourage everyone to participate in the opinion polls to help zap bugs and provide feedback of your experience as well as offer your suggestions for improvement. Many thanks those of you that already have.

- We will be electing a board of directors very soon. No, I will not rush this process.

- I will not attempt to strong-arm or otherwise manipulate my way onto the new Board of Directors. It's not my coin. It's all of ours. I will ask for your votes just like everyone else. There are some really good credentials behind many of the people that I know are and will be running. I can only hope to join their league.

- Yes, Chicken65 and I are getting along. We had some very pleasant conversations yesterday and I continue to communicate openly with him. The healing and team-building process is going well. I respect the man and consider him a friend - maybe even more so now.

- Robert David Steele is not all hype. I have dug very deep into this and actually had a face to face with Mr. Steele yesterday evening. I have an open line of communication with Robert David Steele now. He seems genuinely interested in what we are doing here and has offered me some really kind words and some truly great advice. I am working directly with one of his consultants and have been shown a promising path towards getting us the media coverage and celebrity endorsements that we seek.

- On a side note, Robert David Steele is a great guy who is very down to earth and a pleasure to speak with. He has done many great things for this country/planet and is someone that I have considered a True American Patriot for a long time. Meeting him was a very humbling experience for me. We should all feel honored to know that he is watching.

- I love this project, the people and the mission that we are on. I believe in it, in myself and in you. I want to see Trump in the White House and I want to proactively do everything I possibly can as an average Middle-Class American to block Hillary and the Clinton Cartel and the Mena/Dixie Mafia from occupying our great nation's capitol again.

I also work a full-time, sometimes demanding job outside of this project. I have 2 young daughters and I am recently engaged. Sometimes I am slow to respond but I try my best to be as swift as I can, when I can. Know that I am very thorough.

I read every email and PM. I try to answer them all but it gets overwhelming sometimes.

I am always open to your questions and comments. I take them very seriously. It's hard to keep up with the threads sometimes. I appreciate and encourage direct emails and Skype.

Back to work.

Nice to hear from you and the Mr.steele thing is a possible first but not last media coverage i should buy mire trumps lol

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
UNsTephenk

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Support Cryptocurrency.

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 04:18:28 PM

Made a Trump Coin T-shirt! Check it out https://www.facebook.com/BTCMemes  Wink

Start Mining Within Minutes! With BTC near $560 now is the time to invest! Referral: https://www.genesis-mining.com/a/110446 | 5% OFF CODE: pQWYNk

Check out some creative Bitcoin apparel!  https://teespring.com/stores/bitcoin-memes

Start building your IRA or just day trade at TradeKing: http://bit.ly/1JfZQfR
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 04:35:32 PM

Sweet! I just ordered mine! Thank you!

Here is the direct URL: https://teechip.com/trump-coin-tee

www.TrumpCoin.com
Itssherman

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 04:50:23 PM

Hi all,

Back to work.

Great stuff Signal, I really appreciate everything you've done so far! I'm looking forward towards reorganization of trumpcoin Smiley

Also, whenever it's possible i'd like to volunteer for the help desk. There's a lot of weird stuff going on with the wallet.
UNsTephenk

Support Cryptocurrency.

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 05:03:45 PM

We need to find a way to accept TrumpCoins for some goods like these shirts. Maybe accept Trumpcoin -> liquidate -> buy shirt for person and enter their address?

Kinks to work out, but having some stuff available to be bought with TrumpCoin would be a nice addition.

I agree. This would be a great feature to have!

Start Mining Within Minutes! With BTC near $560 now is the time to invest! Referral: https://www.genesis-mining.com/a/110446 | 5% OFF CODE: pQWYNk

Check out some creative Bitcoin apparel!  https://teespring.com/stores/bitcoin-memes

Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 05:04:52 PM

We need to find a way to accept TrumpCoins for some goods like these shirts. Maybe accept Trumpcoin -> liquidate -> buy shirt for person and enter their address?

Kinks to work out, but having some stuff available to be bought with TrumpCoin would be a nice addition.

++

www.TrumpCoin.com
TacBa2

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 05:58:29 PM

Signal7, +1. Looking to a bright future now again.
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 06:17:24 PM

Hi all,

Back to work.

This is great, I appreciate all the hard work you put in to this coin.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Achastar

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 06:52:07 PM

Waiting for another pump
roger_rabbit

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:08:51 PM

35/5 is those percentages I will donate as stated.

[/quote]

Would like to this this, Trump is very big on giving back.
November8th

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:52:36 PM

Made a Trump Coin T-shirt! Check it out https://www.facebook.com/BTCMemes  Wink

++

This is on the way folks.  I bought a machine yesterday for t-shirts and hired a guy with experience to run it.  I also contracted with a political satirist for memes and shirt ideas.  Does anyone remember the Ronald Reagan shirts with the mohawk from 1983?  The airforce guys loved it and he sold those shirts like crazy.  All products will be listed on trumpcoin dot store and all products will be available for purchase for trump coins (so long as vendor is willing) and I want to put a set percentage for each sale toward eating the buy wall on the exchanges.  I also want to put a percentage toward helping the poor locally in a direct way.  35/5 is those percentages I will donate as stated.

Also we have been making a large (20 foot) flammable rocket which gets lit at our party tomorrow night.

I knew you would be great for buy-side analyst Bob. That is a fantastic idea and I am glad you can share your creativity with us.

Thank you for sharing your work with us
Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1451
Merit: 1162

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:26:07 PM

Please help.

Where can I find a reliable and fully operational block explorer for Trumpcoin.  I have just noticed that the OP block explorer does not work properly.
Depredation

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:27:17 PM

Please help.

Where can I find a reliable and fully operational block explorer for Trumpcoin.  I have just noticed that the OP block explorer does not work properly.
This one seems to be correct
http://www.vicenet.org:3001/

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Depredation

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:27:46 PM

It is a triple win.  Win #1 - Another trumpcoin shirt or product gets put out in the world (and our graphics are wonderful)
Win #2 - Each purchase eats part of the buy wall raising the "value" of Trump coins and thereby the Trumpfund.
Win #3 - 5% direct, provable, local donation to poor.

Obviously if they are purchased with Trumps I will not go buy more trumps with Trumps so both bitcoin and Trumpcoin will be accepted.

In case you are wondering why I came up with these percentages.  It is because it is the max I can do and stay sustainable.  Plus the 5% to local community is how R.E.I.T.'s get their tax free status as a pass through entity.  So we will be doing the same thing as them (or at least I will be) so that I can remain above reproach by comparison to other entities.  I will start by helping poor non Trump supporters to show that Trump supporters are not dividers but united.  A house divided always falls.  Trump can bring us together

I like Trump because he wanders off script because he is passionate.  He is not afraid to put his foot in his mouth.  This means he is real.  Last president we had that was this real was Kennedy.
That's great! Any eta for when the .store site will be up?

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
TrumpInfo

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:01:31 PM

It is a triple win.  Win #1 - Another trumpcoin shirt or product gets put out in the world (and our graphics are wonderful)
Win #2 - Each purchase eats part of the buy wall raising the "value" of Trump coins and thereby the Trumpfund.
Win #3 - 5% direct, provable, local donation to poor.

Obviously if they are purchased with Trumps I will not go buy more trumps with Trumps so both bitcoin and Trumpcoin will be accepted.

In case you are wondering why I came up with these percentages.  It is because it is the max I can do and stay sustainable.  Plus the 5% to local community is how R.E.I.T.'s get their tax free status as a pass through entity.  So we will be doing the same thing as them (or at least I will be) so that I can remain above reproach by comparison to other entities.  I will start by helping poor non Trump supporters to show that Trump supporters are not dividers but united.  A house divided always falls.  Trump can bring us together

I like Trump because he wanders off script because he is passionate.  He is not afraid to put his foot in his mouth.  This means he is real.  Last president we had that was this real was Kennedy.
That's great! Any eta for when the .store site will be up?

I need help in that department. 

If you need any sort of research or compiled data for your plans, let me know and I will be glad to help out.
UNsTephenk

Support Cryptocurrency.

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 09:15:18 PM

https://teechip.com/trump-coin-tee These shirts are selling like wild fire! Get one before the campaign sells out.

UNsTephenk

Support Cryptocurrency.

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 12:01:06 AM

https://teechip.com/trump-coin-tee These shirts are selling like wild fire! Get one before the campaign sells out.

There are only two Trump Coin shirts left!

Blas

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:47:45 AM

Chicken65 I sent you an email in case you don't read this message,

Dubai coin is launching an exchange with gateway to pay also with USA and Euros, the coins is raising in price a lot because of this and is now in 100 in coinmarketcap,  Only a few coins in their Gateway exchanges , you can ask for Trumpcoin to be added

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1372193.msg15505206#msg15505206

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dubaicoin/

DubaiCoin (DBIC)

$ 0.088255 (35.55 %)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: