Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:10:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER****  (Read 40375 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Gasmandoo

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:21:19 AM

Can I get an idea what people in this forum foresee in the next few months leading up to the RNC and the elections with regards to the action of trump coin value?  I think we need more of a presence on social media etc. to get more noticed.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doogjy

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:36:34 AM

Can I get an idea what people in this forum foresee in the next few months leading up to the RNC and the elections with regards to the action of trump coin value?  I think we need more of a presence on social media etc. to get more noticed.  

Read through this thread and you will see the rumblings. We are making good progress.
HashMan123

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 07:03:36 AM

Crypto Books has diligently researched the first 120 pages (17th of February - 27th of April) of the original Trumpcoin BTCTalk forum thread.  We are happy to announce that the book is on course to be published in November.  All support from the Trumpcoin community is much appreciated.  Please see the following post which was posted several days ago:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1535436.msg15529273#msg15529273

Donation addresses:

BTC:      1PERo5PCJS92uLHNzZ3ZcNNn13XbcjPtZ3
TRUMP:  TL2nsBjpEJZMCN3UwjriStgdwY1sMNgX7D

https://i.imgur.com/zWLtmEX.png

Have you considered starting a kickstarter type thing for it? It could also help generate some publicity in the wild. I'd pitch in, but only if I could pre-order the book itself.
Signal7

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 12:26:37 PM

Signal, I asked before but it was in an off topic reply so you may not have seen it - do you have a list of board positions that need to be filled?

I'll be posting it soon.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 12:30:58 PM

Catching up this morning, I see that our list of confirmed candidates for Treasurer are:

BitBobb
Depredation
Bitinator

And one unconfirmed nomination:

DreadLordColi

Am I missing anyone?

www.TrumpCoin.com
ParadiseFalls

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 12:39:30 PM

Hi, are there any other pools because I tried to mine at https://pool.mn/trump but I can't I think my cpuminer is having a problem with -a X11. I'm still a noob at mining and this is my first mining operation attempt. It keeps telling me stratum+ connection failed, my bat file looks like this.

minerd -a scrypt -t 6 -s 4 -o stratum+tcp://trump.pool.mn:2024 -u Weblogin.[username] -p [passowrd]

Can someone else list other mining pools I can mine TrumpCoins with?
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 12:41:34 PM

Hi, are there any other pools because I tried to mine at https://pool.mn/trump but I can't I think my cpuminer is having a problem with -a X11. I'm still a noob at mining and this is my first mining operation attempt. It keeps telling me stratum+ connection failed, my bat file looks like this.

minerd -a scrypt -t 6 -s 4 -o stratum+tcp://trump.pool.mn:2024 -u Weblogin.[username] -p [passowrd]

The Proof of Work mining phase ended a while back. TrumpCoin is Proof of Stake only now.

www.TrumpCoin.com
ParadiseFalls

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 12:58:41 PM

The Proof of Work mining phase ended a while back. TrumpCoin is Proof of Stake only now.

So how do I get these coins instead buying them on the market?
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:10:09 PM

The coins can only be mined by staking them. If you already have coins that you have previously mined or purchased then you can place them in your wallet and leave your wallet running. The more coins you have staking in your wallet, the more coins your wallet mines for you (2% annually).

At this time coins can only be purchased on the trade markets however we do have direct USD purchasing options (credit card, ACH, etc) via website and mobile apps coming soon.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:15:40 PM

On another site, a couple of people have asked about buying trump coins with PayPal. Can trumps still be purchased this way?

Also, regarding reddit, are we using the existing page?

There might be community members out there that are still willing to sell coins via PayPal.

I personally do not support or recommend PayPal as a method of buying and selling coins. PayPal fees will make the coins more expensive for the buyer and PayPal's chargeback policies make selling coins risky for sellers.

www.TrumpCoin.com
ParadiseFalls

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:17:11 PM

The coins can only be mined by staking them. If you already have coins that you have previously mined or purchased then you can place them in your wallet and leave your wallet running. The more coins you have staking in your wallet, the more coins your wallet mines for you (2% annually).

At this time coins can only be purchased on the trade markets however we do have direct USD purchasing options (credit card, ACH, etc) via website and mobile apps coming soon.

I saw on c-cex.com trumpcoins, they ask for a 0.2% transfer fee, does this mean they take 20 cents out for every dollar or 2 cents?
Itssherman

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:27:56 PM

That'll be a major milestone for trumpcoin because as is right now getting trumpcoin is definitely not user friendly. Will the USD purchasing options be supplied by an exchange or will you just sell trumpcoins directly from the trumpcoin direct sale wallet? (that's a wallet completely unrelated to the trumpcoin fund for people who haven't heard of it before).
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:28:08 PM

I saw on c-cex.com trumpcoins, they ask for a 0.2% transfer fee, does this mean they take 20 cents out for every dollar or 2 cents?

No.  0.2% not 20%. 0.2% would be $0.002 on the dollar.

Also, to be clear, I believe you are looking at the trade fee for C-CEX exchange. The transfer fee for C-CEX withdrawals is a fixed rate of 0.1 TRUMP.

www.TrumpCoin.com
ParadiseFalls

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:31:00 PM

No.  0.2% not 20%. 0.2% would be $0.002 on the dollar or more accurately, 0.002 on the TrumpCoin.

Also, to be clear, I believe you are looking at the trade fee for C-CEX exchange. The transfer fee for C-CEX withdrawals is a fixed rate of 0.1 TRUMP.

Thank you, I really appreciate you answering my question. Smiley
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:48:27 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2016, 02:06:05 PM by Signal7

That'll be a major milestone for trumpcoin because as is right now getting trumpcoin is definitely not user friendly. Will the USD purchasing options be supplied by an exchange or will you just sell trumpcoins directly from the trumpcoin direct sale wallet? (that's a wallet completely unrelated to the trumpcoin fund for people who haven't heard of it before).

It is exchange based.

We have the FinCen/KYC requirements down to a very simple procedure that can be completed in as little as 5-10 minutes by new users. The path for newcomers from dollar to coin is down to just a couple of hours and even that is being improved upon. Once KYC requirements are satisfied by a user, fiat TrumpCoin purchases can be made at will.

The new system also contains advanced APIs and management consoles for merchant services.

We will be introducing this and talking much more in depth about it next week if all stays on schedule.

www.TrumpCoin.com
ParadiseFalls

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:50:33 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2016, 02:16:31 PM by ParadiseFalls

I just finally finished syncing my Trump Wallet, Could anyone send a few Trumpcoins to me so I can try the market? I just found out I have to wait a week for my bitcoins to come in after purchasing them with my bank account to use them to buy Trump coins.

I'd really appreciate the kind gesture

TAbLNdEXrog5kv5qn2oLmFRAgpFRv7Qs9p
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:03:11 PM

I just finally finished syncing my Trump Wallet, Could anyone send a few Trumpcoins to me so I can try the market? I just found out I have to wait a week for my bitcoins to come in after purchasing them with my bank account to use them to buy Trump coins.

21PEJLeuQNK51uffZKetKnchjxjU9x5DWF8oTSYnHHmjXocQjRFWJfyGp4pSxStie28RdyxrSHbMTZc 9okJWuTfbiNn7efMh9tRVEEn

This is not a valid TrumpCoin address. Where did you get this from?

www.TrumpCoin.com
doogjy

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:07:04 PM

Signal, are there already some people working on getting social media put together? If so I'd love to have a conversation with them and see how I can help out.
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:11:42 PM

Signal, are there already some people working on getting social media put together? If so I'd love to have a conversation with them and see how I can help out.

There are several people here managing social media accounts in an unofficial context and doing a fantastic job. Consolidating and highly coordinating these efforts is another goal for next week.

www.TrumpCoin.com
ParadiseFalls

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:12:57 PM

21PEJLeuQNK51uffZKetKnchjxjU9x5DWF8oTSYnHHmjXocQjRFWJfyGp4pSxStie28RdyxrSHbMTZc 9okJWuTfbiNn7efMh9tRVEEn

This is not a valid TrumpCoin address. Where did you get this from?

I must have screwed something up when I was making a new address, let me try again. I'm still trying to figure all this out.

TAbLNdEXrog5kv5qn2oLmFRAgpFRv7Qs9p
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: