Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:49:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER****  (Read 40389 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:01:06 PM

" I have in fact been able to dialog with the upper elite and move in those circles"

Case in point.

Sorry dude, you're too out there.

Just got approved on a six figure deal last night.  
And I am currently in a contract with 2 out of the 13 most powerful families on the planet.  Sorry but you are wrong sir.  Sorry you do not believe me

If everything you're saying is true it makes you even more unstable.

Someone with as much resources, land, crystals, access to the elites ect.... would value their time far to much to spend it on a message board for a highly speculative crypto currency conversing with a guy named ToadKing.

I think you underestimate the potential of this coin and the team behind it.  Why do you think we get the skilled trolling we get.  And why do those trolls try to convince us as they leave that this coin will never make a difference in the election?  Answer:  it is because yes we actually can do those things.  And BTW Toad King I was about to raise you up to 85% correct in My personal opinion since you chastised me about my posts a few days ago.  Do not get upset.  If you are here for the right reasons which are your own then you are as much family here as any one else.  Just let me know if there is anything I can answer or do for you and I will do it.  If you still do not like me then okay you have that freedom.  

Bitbobb, could you provide some information (nothing needs to be personal) that you believe would in some way substantiate your claims to vast personal success, wealth, and connections? Since I have not reached this level myself yet, I am not as knowledgeable as others might be regarding what precisely you could provide - thus my request that you furnish something you believe would be appropriate.

Thanks!

Yes I am happy to outline those things.  Thank you very much for this question.

First I do think that faith in God has helped me.  Self discipline Is probably the biggest problems people face who are attempting to accumulate wealth.  And making steady money each day is crucial to building wealth.  
     The other things that will help you is to stay informed in your field.  Know about the current trends and why they are trending.
     The ability to stay fresh mentally is vital.  You must have the fresh perspective to see things as other do and not get caught up in your own biases.
     Know what is important.  Many people spend money on luxury items and the lifestyle that caters to this.  Ask youself if this is important to you.  There is nothing wrong with high quality items in fact those will last longer and therefore are more valuable anyway but where is the sense in having a fancy car if you cannot afford the gasoline to fuel it?
     And a really big trick I do that I learned from a friend many years ago is to invest in people.  Listen to them when they talk to you, spend a second or two to anticipate what thing or event could you help provide that would be a game changer for them.  I have been lucky to have a few friends and family like this in my life and if you are this way for someone else they will always be there for you if you ever need help on something.
     Another major trick I use for myself is to make my money hard to get.  What I mean by this is once I have money I invest it.  This way I am effectively broke at all times.  I do this because it keeps you hungry.  Even at times I am literally hungry.  This is what you want because then you stay motivated to go out and work.  When I first spoke to chicken65 he asked me if I was poor.  I said yes.  And it is true.  If I needed cash right now since I am on brake enjoying family I have everything tied up in investments right now.  Just to start buying trumpcoins I have to get little pieces of pocket change here and there scraper together to get my hands on some.  
    I would have to sell some houses or land or vehicles or cash in some other things to actually get some stacks of cash right now.  Some of the things I have are for that purpose but I really prefer not to do that if I can help it.  So I recommend putting yourself in this type of situation where you have valuable assets.
     Lastly, offer to help people and do not make it about the money.  People are shocked when you help them in USA and refuse payment.  And in my case since i wear old clothes most of the time they then try to find me jobs.
     Every single customer I have had has offered to go into business with me.  They also call me when they have any work at all just to make sure i do not need want the job before they give it to someone else.
   If you take even 10% of the advice above you will do well.
   Lastly, you must pay attention to the small details.  The small details are the ones that matter, large details have a tendancy to fall into place more easily but the small ones must be scrutinized.  Especially in contracts.  But sometimes there is no substitute for experience.  So lastly for real this time, go out and work for free in the place where you can learn the skills you wish to have.  Many times they will insist on paying you anyway.  But working for free is how I got lots of my experience.  And always be thinking.  Thank you for this question!

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:09:25 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2016, 07:37:05 PM by Bitbobb

"last great white hope"

Right or wrong, thank you for disqualifying yourself.

Forgive me if you thought I was refering to the white race as in white people.  This is an old expression that means last pure hope.  So if you prefer you can read it to mean.  Trump is Americas last pure hope in my opinion.  I feel this country needs him and that this election is important.  I had absolutely 0% intention on any reference to race if that was what you thought then please know that is an old expression which to my understanding does not mean race.  Thanks and sorry for confusion.  I will talk more plain.  

Signal7

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:20:13 PM

So at this point, the accepted nominations for Treasurer are:

BitBobb
Depredation

Another potential candidate, pending some pondering is

DreadLordColi

Does anyone else have any nominations or questions about the Treasurer position?

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:25:15 PM

Bitbob has not portrayed the stable even mindedness through his posts on this board that I would expect someone in charge of the trump fund to have. He does not have a good reputation on Biz.

I will have to reconsider my long position on TC if he's given any official responsibility.

Signal should just hold it.

ToadKing,

I think the readers may see through your attempts at fear tactics.  We do not know if you will sell your Trumpcoins or not.  But should we really be scared by your comments?  Is it possible that I make a lot of sense?  Is it possible that I will knock myself out to such an extent that I could, along way with this fine team, actually help make America and the world at large great? Is this is your fear?  How do any of us really know you have as many trumpcoins as you say?  Maybe you have none!
     So what is your fear? I took down the posts as soon as you brought out your concern.  What shall I do now take down any post that does not use perfect sentence structure?  At that moment you will have no more legitimate complaint against me.  You have already stated you will not vote for me many pages ago.  So you are free to volunteer in and out.  And I will always consider your opinion as I have proven over and over.  Even as you attack me and others here I still was able to find the merit in your comments and gave you a rating of 80% correct in my opinion.  However in this case I think you are being overly silly a bit.  First of all there is good reason to not want me if you are a Hillary supporter.  I plan on bringing my A-game.  So they are scared and while I am not directly accusing you of being a Hillary supporter I think It is safe to say you like to avoid anything political.  You have stated you are here for the new corvette.
     Ask me a real question please
I think what ToadKing wants is verification that you actually do all the things you say, so you may have to verify your identity if you want his trust.  But that is completely up to you.

Depredation,
     I will verify my identity.  I was the very first one on this thread to offer to do this.  Before Chicken65 and signal7.  I knew this was needed.  And I agree with you that is perhaps what Toadking wants.  One thing we know for sure is that Toad King did not offer his identity.

BitBobb seems quirky and eccentric. This much is true. But these personality traits are not any indication of character, integrity, honesty, etc.

To me, he is a likeable guy who isn't afraid to speak and think outside of the box. I like it.

But there are some good points made here about keeping things in the box where public relations is concerned. And that is the part where struggle/conflict/distrust seems to arise here.

I am happy to help verify and validate any claims in a way that does not require anyone to expose themselves to this forum before taking an official seat.

I'd like to see this argument resolved I am open for suggestions towards any help that I can provide.

I am starting to feel like there is not much I can say that will not be somehow misinterpreted.  But I also know that the readers are smart and can see and hear.  

I remember one day I met this guy and he revealed to me that he was this huge landowner and that everybody hated him.  I asked why everybody hated him.  His answer was because he owned all this valuable land and he was so young.  He and I became friends and I got to understand him.
     People that take risks and think outside the box are the ones who get the strange opportunities that other people miss because they are at work each day earning a set price per hour.
     In the USA no one can tell you what you time is worth except you however in court if it can be proven that you have an hourly job they will use that as a guide line.
     I have not done this to myself so some days I am dealing with opportunities that may add up to 20 USD.  while other days I am being handed opportunities that people would kill for.  So I totally get that I sound nutty okay?  And I have been trying to tone it down out of respect to this project.
     Do you know this is the first time I have ever posted anywhere near this amount of stuff on line ever.  I have a few silly reddit posts before this and that is it.  I am very guarded.  Something about this group made me feel comfortable or maybe it was time I do not know.  Then I started to see moral courage from people here.  I will be honest I am desperately looking for talented individuals for some of my other projects.  But here with Trump coin is the platform for a lot of potential.  I will avoid making large claims now but I hope you at least agree there is potential in this project.
     So with that said I know how much can be achieved when the full power of a currency is released to the people directly like a non-inflationary crypto coin can do.When Mr. Trump was asked what he will do if the economy gets so bad that it starts free falling (crashing)?  He responded by saying he would release the full power of the money to the people.  And the bankers and government people all poo poo'd the idea right away.
     I doubt many people even understand what he said.  Do you?  I do!  And that is what I want to do here BEFORE the economy crashes whether we are talking about fiat or crypto I want to release the full power of Trumpcoins to the people and show them what it can do.  This involves strategic thinking.  And I have dreamed of the day when I could be in such a position to give such advice as that
     Thank you!

Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:31:32 PM

Bitbob has not portrayed the stable even mindedness through his posts on this board that I would expect someone in charge of the trump fund to have. He does not have a good reputation on Biz.

I will have to reconsider my long position on TC if he's given any official responsibility.

ToadKing,

I think the readers may see through your attempts at fear tactics.  We do not know if you will sell your Trumpcoins or not.  But should we really be scared by your comments?  Is it possible that I make a lot of sense?  Is it possible that I will knock myself out to such an extent that I could, along way with this fine team, actually help make America and the world at large great? Is this is your fear?  How do any of us really know you have as many trumpcoins as you say?  Maybe you have none!
     So what is your fear? I took down the posts as soon as you brought out your concern.  What shall I do now take down any post that does not use perfect sentence structure?  At that moment you will have no more legitimate complaint against me.  You have already stated you will not vote for me many pages ago.  So you are free to volunteer in and out.  And I will always consider your opinion as I have proven over and over.  Even as you attack me and others here I still was able to find the merit in your comments and gave you a rating of 80% correct in my opinion.  However in this case I think you are being overly silly a bit.  First of all there is good reason to not want me if you are a Hillary supporter.  I plan on bringing my A-game.  So they are scared and while I am not directly accusing you of being a Hillary supporter I think It is safe to say you like to avoid anything political.  You have stated you are here for the new corvette.
I think what ToadKing wants is verification that you actually do all the things you say, so you may have to verify your identity if you want his trust.  But that is completely up to you.

Depredation,
     I will verify my identity.  I was the very first one on this thread to offer to do this.  Before Chicken65 and signal7.  I knew this was needed.  And I agree with you that is perhaps what Toadking wants.  One thing we know for sure is that Toad King did not offer his identity.

BitBobb seems quirky and eccentric. This much is true. But these personality traits are not any indication of character, integrity, honesty, etc.

To me, he is a likeable guy who isn't afraid to speak and think outside of the box. I like it.

But there are some good points made here about keeping things in the box where public relations is concerned. And that is the part where struggle/conflict/distrust seems to arise here.

I am happy to help verify and validate any claims in a way that does not require anyone to expose themselves to this forum before taking an official seat.

I'd like to see this argument resolved I am open for suggestions towards any help that I can provide.

I am starting to feel like there is not much I can say that will not be somehow misinterpreted.  But I also know that the readers are smart and can see and hear.  

I remember one day I met this guy and he revealed to me that he was this huge landowner and that everybody hated him.  I asked why everybody hated him.  His answer was because he owned all this valuable land and he was so young.  He and I became friends and I got to understand him.
     People that take risks and think outside the box are the ones who get the strange opportunities that other people miss because they are at work each day earning a set price per hour.
     In the USA no one can tell you what you time is worth except you however in court if it can be proven that you have an hourly job they will use that as a guide line.
     I have not done this to myself so some days I am dealing with opportunities that may add up to 20 USD.  while other days I am being handed opportunities that people would kill for.  So I totally get that I sound nutty okay?  And I have been trying to tone it down out of respect to this project.
     Do you know this is the first time I have ever posted anywhere near this amount of stuff on line ever.  I have a few silly reddit posts before this and that is it.  I am very guarded.  Something about this group made me feel comfortable or maybe it was time I do not know.  Then I started to see moral courage from people here.  I will be honest I am desperately looking for talented individuals for some of my other projects.  But here with Trump coin is the platform for a lot of potential.  I will avoid making large claims now but I hope you at least agree there is potential in this project.
     So with that said I know how much can be achieved when the full power of a currency is released to the people directly like a non-inflationary crypto coin can do.When Mr. Trump was asked what he will do if the economy gets so bad that is starts free falling (crashing)?  He responded by saying he would release the full power of the money to the people.  And the bankers and government people all poo poo'd the idea right away.
     I doubt many people even understand what he said.  Do you?  I do!  And that is what I want to do here BEFORE the economy crashes whether we are talking about fiat or crypto I wan to release the full power of Trumpcoins to the people and show them what it can do.  This involves strategic thinking.  And I have dreamed of the day when I could be in such a position to give such advice as that
     Thank you!
I can see that you are very passionate about this coin, and that is great!  I would definitely vote for you, but I am only one person, so you will have to earn everyone else's trust if you want to be elected. 

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:35:33 PM

ToadKing,

Depredation,

I believe the treasurer reports to the president.  And I have already stipulated to Signal7 before hand that I would not be posting any more opinions on this forum.  So you see you have an actual professional that has the same concerns about me that you are voicing.  Signal has also been given full permission to post all my emails to him so you can see when I said these things.  So no one values these concerns more that me and there is proof of this.  Thank you again.  Good minds do think alike.

doogjy

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:44:00 PM

" I have in fact been able to dialog with the upper elite and move in those circles"

Case in point.

And I am currently in a contract with 2 out of the 13 most powerful families on the planet.  Sorry but you are wrong sir.  Sorry you do not believe me

Someone with as much resources, land, crystals, access to the elites ect.... would value their time far to much to spend it on a message board for a highly speculative crypto currency conversing with a guy named ToadKing.

I think you underestimate the potential of this coin and the team behind it.  Why do you think we get the skilled trolling we get.  And why do those trolls try to convince us as they leave that this coin will never make a difference in the election?  Answer:  it is because yes we actually can do those things.  And BTW Toad King I was about to raise you up to 85% correct in My personal opinion since you chastised me about my posts a few days ago.  Do not get upset.  If you are here for the right reasons which are your own then you are as much family here as any one else.  Just let me know if there is anything I can answer or do for you and I will do it.  If you still do not like me then okay you have that freedom.  

Bitbobb, could you provide some information (nothing needs to be personal) that you believe would in some way substantiate your claims to vast personal success, wealth, and connections? Since I have not reached this level myself yet, I am not as knowledgeable as others might be regarding what precisely you could provide - thus my request that you furnish something you believe would be appropriate.

Thanks!

First I do think that faith in God has helped me.  Self discipline Is probably the biggest problems people face who are attempting to accumulate wealth.  And making steady money each day is crucial to building wealth.  
     The other things that will help you is to stay informed in your field.  Know about the current trends and why they are trending.
     The ability to stay fresh mentally is vital.  You must have the fresh perspective to see things as other do and not get caught up in your own biases.
     Know what is important.  Many people spend money on luxury items and the lifestyle that caters to this.  Ask youself if this is important to you.  There is nothing wrong with high quality items in fact those will last longer and therefore are more valuable anyway but where is the sense in having a fancy car if you cannot afford the gasoline to fuel it?
     And a really big trick I do that I learned from a friend many years ago is to invest in people.  Listen to them when they talk to you, spend a second or two to anticipate what thing or event could you help provide that would be a game changer for them.  I have been lucky to have a few friends and family like this in my life and if you are this way for someone else they will always be there for you if you ever need help on something.
     Another major trick I use for myself is to make my money hard to get.  What I mean by this is once I have money I invest it.  This way I am effectively broke at all times.  I do this because it keeps you hungry.  Even at times I am literally hungry.  This is what you want because then you stay motivated to go out and work.  When I first spoke to chicken65 he asked me if I was poor.  I said yes.  And it is true.  If I needed cash right now since I am on brake enjoying family I have everything tied up in investments right now.  Just to start buying trumpcoins I have to get little pieces of pocket change here and there scraper together to get my hands on some.  
    I would have to sell some houses or land or vehicles or cash in some other things to actually get some stacks of cash right now.  Some of the things I have are for that purpose but I really prefer not to do that if I can help it.  So I recommend putting yourself in this type of situation where you have valuable assets.
     Lastly, offer to help people and do not make it about the money.  People are shocked when you help them in USA and refuse payment.  And in my case since i wear old clothes most of the time they then try to find me jobs.
     Every single customer I have had has offered to go into business with me.  They also call me when they have any work at all just to make sure i do not need want the job before they give it to someone else.
   Lastly, you must pay attention to the small details.  The small details are the ones that matter, large details have a tendancy to fall into place more easily but the small ones must be scrutinized.  Especially in contracts.  But sometimes there is no substitute for experience.  So lastly for real this time, go out and work for free in the place where you can learn the skills you wish to have.  Many times they will insist on paying you anyway.  But working for free is how I got lots of my experience.  And always be thinking.  Thank you for this question!

Thanks for the advice BB, but this isn't exactly what I'm looking for; I should have been more specific. I've seen you allude many times to the assets and connections you have. I'd like to see some proof of this. To be fully honest, to me it seems a little outlandish at this point, between the tracts of land, six figure deals, enough crystals to cover the cost of the fund... Its hard for me to take seriously. Can you verify any of these claims with documents, screenshots, anything of that nature? Letters and papers, to use an old idiom - I'd like to see some of your credentials.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:45:33 PM

ToadKing,

Depredation,

So with that said I know how much can be achieved when the full power of a currency is released to the people directly like a non-inflationary crypto coin can do.When Mr. Trump was asked what he will do if the economy gets so bad that is starts free falling (crashing)?  He responded by saying he would release the full power of the money to the people.  And the bankers and government people all poo poo'd the idea right away.
     I doubt many people even understand what he said.  Do you?  I do!  And that is what I want to do here BEFORE the economy crashes whether we are talking about fiat or crypto I wan to release the full power of Trumpcoins to the people and show them what it can do.  This involves strategic thinking.  And I have dreamed of the day when I could be in such a position to give such advice as that
     Thank you!
I can see that you are very passionate about this coin, and that is great!  I would definitely vote for you, but I am only one person, so you will have to earn everyone else's trust if you want to be elected.  

Depredation,
     I have enjoyed every single post of yours I ever read and this one is no different!  There is nothing so good as recognition from our peers!  Public service is tons of work and huge personal sacrifice.  Thomas Jefferson could not wait to retire and disappear but before they would let him go they accused him of terrible crimes...later they dropped the charges with huuge apology but he said the only thing that will make him feel better is death.  So do not be envious if I get this job and I will not be envious if you get...this I promise!  Thank you for your support!

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:56:52 PM

Case in point.

Thanks!

Thanks for the advice BB, but this isn't exactly what I'm looking for; I should have been more specific. I've seen you allude many times to the assets and connections you have. I'd like to see some proof of this. To be fully honest, to me it seems a little outlandish at this point, between the tracts of land, six figure deals, enough crystals to cover the cost of the fund... Its hard for me to take seriously. Can you verify any of these claims with documents, screenshots, anything of that nature? Letters and papers, to use an old idiom - I'd like to see some of your credentials.

Yes I have stated and will restate here on the public record that I am happy to show these things.  I can show you my converstaion where my 10% fee was agreed to on a 7 million USD deal.  So 10% of 7 Million is six figures.  Happy to show the screenshot of this converstaion.  It is a deal in China with a US business. 
   As for the crystal land I am happy to show the deed to signal which is part of the public record and in court at the moment.  So that one is easy too. 
    And as for my connections how do I prove this?  I can show you a letter of reference I got from one of the doctors I am doing the worldwide alternative health network?  Is there any thing else.  I would like to show these to Signal7 and let him make the announcement of proof to the thread if okay?  let us know what else and if this is okay.  Very good question.  Thank you for it.

Depredation

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:13:10 PM

Depredation,
     I have enjoyed every single post of yours I ever read and this one is no different!  There is nothing so good as recognition from our peers!  Public service is tons of work and huge personal sacrifice.  Thomas Jefferson could not wait to retire and disappear but before they would let him go they accused him of terrible crimes...later they dropped the charges with huuge apology but he said the only thing that will make him feel better is death.  So do not be envious if I get this job and I will not be envious if you get...this I promise!  Thank you for your support!
It's not too important to me who becomes treasurer, it just needs to be someone trustworthy.  I am just anxious to put our coin in motion and start making some progress.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:16:52 PM

Depredation,
It's not too important to me who becomes treasurer, it just needs to be someone trustworthy.  I am just anxious to put our coin in motion and start making some progress.

I agree!

For what it is worth I just sent the 3 previous proofs to Signal7
I sent the screen shots of the acceptance of my fee from last nights update I just received
I sent the court document that shows I own land in the crystal region and that there is mining activity there
And I sent the letter of recommendation showing my commitment to the alternative health field among other things.
     Thank you for the opportunity to prove myself.

Depredation

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:24:23 PM

So Signal, now that you are the temporary leader, will you be making a new thread?

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
doogjy

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:25:13 PM

Yes I have stated and will restate here on the public record that I am happy to show these things.  I can show you my converstaion where my 10% fee was agreed to on a 7 million USD deal.  So 10% of 7 Million is six figures.  Happy to show the screenshot of this converstaion.  It is a deal in China with a US business. 
   As for the crystal land I am happy to show the deed to signal which is part of the public record and in court at the moment.  So that one is easy too. 
    And as for my connections how do I prove this?  I can show you a letter of reference I got from one of the doctors I am doing the worldwide alternative health network?  Is there any thing else.  I would like to show these to Signal7 and let him make the announcement of proof to the thread if okay?  let us know what else and if this is okay.  Very good question.  Thank you for it.

Those all sound very good, and while I support having these verified by Signal, I would be much more comfortable if once that has occurred some or all of these pieces of proof can be provided in a public way; an alternative would be to chose other documents that can be furnished to the public that do not identify you personally but that would be difficult or impossible to obtain (for lack of a better term) fraudulently, or that can at least be tracked through public record.

I do trust Signal as it relates to the project, and his support would certainly help, but at the end of the day I would need proof that I can look at myself, not proof that someone else has seen, to move me out of the 'skeptical' camp.

Thank you for being so forthcoming regarding this!
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:31:16 PM

Those all sound very good, and while I support having these verified by Signal, I would be much more comfortable if once that has occurred some or all of these pieces of proof can be provided in a public way; an alternative would be to chose other documents that can be furnished to the public that do not identify you personally but that would be difficult or impossible to obtain (for lack of a better term) fraudulently, or that can at least be tracked through public record.

I do trust Signal as it relates to the project, and his support would certainly help, but at the end of the day I would need proof that I can look at myself, not proof that someone else has seen, to move me out of the 'skeptical' camp.

You are most welcome!

Well the court documents are public record.  But as soon as you have that available publicly you would know where I live and where my awesome land is.
And the business deal I was tentatively approved for is not something I usually share with people out of respect for my clients.  I am sure you would not appreciate if I did that to you.  Please do not take offense to that!
     And the letter of recommendation is fair game it can be posted.  I will let Signal7 decide if anything on there should be edited.  I will have another look to see if anything sticks out that should be redacted.  One moment..

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:32:34 PM

...keep in mind it is a crime to forge court papers..and this has the judges signature

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:37:20 PM

I looked and the letter of recommendation is fair game as it.  The rest of the stuff I will let Signal7 tell you about.  And wait for any suggestions from him on that front to help with your request.

ToadKing

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:43:41 PM

Bitbob is damaging the coin the same way chicken did. With page after page of retarded rambling posts. Personalities like this are going to scare away sane investors.

This thread needs to be deleted asap. People that write wall after wall of bullshit text need to be ostracized so they don't shit up the new one.
doogjy

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:56:40 PM

Bitbob is damaging the coin the same way chicken did. With page after page of retarded rambling posts. Personalities like this are going to scare away sane investors.

This thread needs to be deleted asap. People that write wall after wall of bullshit text need to be ostracized so they don't shit up the new one.

Toad I think you're a prudent guy but this is over the top. You may not like his style but BB is at least working in good faith to prove his claims. 'Sane investors' should not be investing in the coin at this stage either way, there is MUCH to work out and do before this goes anywhere near 'investment' territory - this is speculation almost at its purest. I know you're looking for a payout but if you are so concerned with the community engaging with enthusiastic supports of the coin, perhaps your holdings would serve you better elsewhere.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:03:02 PM

And in addition to the above we or I can remove these posts later once we are done doing this exercise.  

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:15:02 PM

Let me ask a question albeit rhetorical.  Please!

Was Nikola Tesla poor?  Was he wrong about many things?  Did he care about the people of this planet?  Did he get taken advantage of a lot?  Would you take advantage of Nikola Tesla if you could?  What if you were a billionaire?

I hope this is a safe group where I will not be taken advantage of.  I am trusting a bunch of strangers and perhaps getting setup for a huge let down.  True this is temporary and also true it is the simple job but I will need the support because the people outside this group will have some attacks ready for me too!  I hope I can earn your support for this unpaid temporary position.  A this point I am a bit uneasy sharing any more about me.  I am closing this portion unless any one else has a real question about me or something related to the treasury position.  Thank you to those who ask questions and for anyone that did not get the chance please feel free to post and I will respond.  Depredation:  Thanks you for you continued dedication to this coin over and over again at all hours of the day!  Signal7 and the rest I look forward to the future.  Bitbobb July 14th, 2016

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: