Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:15:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER****  (Read 40375 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bkxpress2015

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:24:07 PM

doesn't post pictures of rape sheds.

Okay, that was good. I laughed.

Why don't you run for treasurer?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:38:22 PM

If Dread is out, the only choice for treasurer if it cant be Signal is Bitnator.

Depredation:
90% of his posts are fluff. Goes along to get a long, easily swayed. Never called out chicken on his shit. Defends Bitbob. He just seems prominent because he posts a lot. Based on his /Biz/ posts I think he is college age at best. Possibly even high school.

Paraphrasing:

"Do you ever sleep Dep?"

"Fuck you its summer I can do whatever I want."

Also definition of his name: (an act of attacking or plundering.)
I don't believe he would, but its a bad omen, and a bad image. Even if he changes it.

I like him, but he should not be treasurer.

Bitbob:
I've picked on him enough. I don't like reading his posts. I'll be getting away from TC quickly if he's given any official position.

Bitnator:
Seems stable, can string together a sentence, doesn't post pictures of rape sheds.

As I've said before, I'd prefer for Signal to just hold it. If he bails the coins done anyway. I want him to be able to move quickly and do what he wants. No more time for voting or a someone getting big britches once they hold the fund.

Toadking,
Too bad there is nothing I can respond too since you offer no concrete criticism of me.  So in other words you are here investing when there is no treasurer but once there is one if it is me you will leave?   So I am worse than nothing in your mind yet you cannot offer a reason other than you do not like reading my posts.  You points against me seem paper thin, just like the threat to leave.  Do not be scared you opinion matters you do not have to take it easy on me.  I can take your criticisms assuming you have at least one.  Remember last week when you told me my posts were not to you liking and I removed them and then you said I did not have to do that for you?  I do value you opinion.  Thanks for posting

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:42:16 PM

doesn't post pictures of rape sheds.

Okay, that was good. I laughed.

Why don't you run for treasurer?

Because someone would have to nominate him and no one did.

Depredation offered to run and he was nominated by another member then he accepted

Bitinator offered to run and was nominated by Depredation since it would make the election better then he accepted the terms

And I was nominated and accepted the terms for the job.

Jaerky

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:43:57 PM

If Dread is out, the only choice for treasurer if it cant be Signal is Bitnator.

Depredation:
90% of his posts are fluff. Goes along to get a long, easily swayed. Never called out chicken on his shit. Defends Bitbob. He just seems prominent because he posts a lot. Based on his /Biz/ posts I think he is college age at best. Possibly even high school.

Paraphrasing:

"Do you ever sleep Dep?"

I don't believe he would, but its a bad omen, and a bad image. Even if he changes it.

Bitbob:
I've picked on him enough. I don't like reading his posts. I'll be getting away from TC quickly if he's given any official position.

Bitnator:
Seems stable, can string together a sentence, doesn't post pictures of rape sheds.

As I've said before, I'd prefer for Signal to just hold it. If he bails the coins done anyway. I want him to be able to move quickly and do what he wants. No more time for voting or a someone getting big britches once they hold the fund.

I agree, It's either Bitnator or Signal7. BitBobb is seems a bit too...err...emotionally invested in the project. Sorry, he's not stable enough to hold the fund when he can't deal with trolls. Just telling it how it is. Dep, yeah, definition of his name - not good at all.

It's slim pickins when it comes to the dev team, from what it looks like. I would rather have a Trump fan (Like CantStump) hold the coins. If not, I agree that Signal should hold it, and the coin dies indeed if Signal drops. We really dont have much of a choice here, and we're wasting time.

Actually, it might be best for Signal to hold it at least temporarily, and then when the coin has more exposure, another Trump fan can hold the coins. Regardless, I dont feel comfortable with either Bitbobb or Dep holding it.

I wish this was easier, but we're doing this on the fly - remember the coin was formed by a single guy (Chicken65) and we're reforming with an imploded dev team. We need to adapt and from the looks of it, scrap the voting and just let Signal hold it.

Unfortunately, Signal just cant take the coins cause then it'll look bad in the eyes of the public. So, we are gonna have to vote on it. Signal can include himself in the voting and we'll vote him in that way.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:48:23 PM

Depredation:

Paraphrasing:

"Do you ever sleep Dep?"

Bitbob:

Bitnator:

I agree, It's either Bitnator or Signal7. BitBobb is seems a bit too...err...emotionally invested in the project. Sorry, he's not stable enough to hold the fund when he can't deal with trolls. Just telling it how it is. Dep, yeah, definition of his name - not good at all.

It's slim pickins when it comes to the dev team, from what it looks like. I would rather have a Trump fan (Like CantStump) hold the coins. If not, I agree that Signal should hold it, and the coin dies indeed if Signal drops. We really dont have much of a choice here, and we're wasting time.

Actually, it might be best for Signal to hold it at least temporarily, and then when the coin has more exposure, another Trump fan can hold the coins. Regardless, I dont feel comfortable with either Bitbobb or Dep holding it.

So it is better to let trolls slander and impersonate me as treasurer and not care about the coin in order to be qualified?  Interesting concept.  

Jaerky

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:53:43 PM

Depredation:

Paraphrasing:

"Do you ever sleep Dep?"

Bitbob:

Bitnator:

So it is better to let trolls slander and impersonate me as treasurer and not care about the coin in order to be qualified?  Interesting concept.  

Yes. It's better if you just let them be. But its not only that, its the fact that you post constantly. Like, all the time, you respond all the time. I know you are passionate about the coin, sure, but its too much. It's kind of weird. Sorry if I am blunt. It's just odd. Maybe not to you, but to the rest of us, it's out of place.

Both of you and seige et al have taken up pages and pages. It's crazy. Yes, you should care about the coin, sure, but there is a "too much of a good thing." You have that going on.

I think your talents would be better suited elsewhere to be honest. You definitely have a place in the project, just not as treasurer.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:54:49 PM

Jaerky,
     I have been complimented on my dedication to this coin and my enthusiasm.  

Jaerky

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:02:23 PM

Well, enough is enough. I am not going to squabble with you BitBobb, we've had enough of that already- everyone knows my thoughts. Elections/voting gets held today, we are wasting time as the RNC is this week. Time is of the essence and we don't want to miss this opportunity. Let's get this over with already.

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:02:40 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2016, 03:14:15 PM by Bitbobb

Depredation:

Paraphrasing:

"Do you ever sleep Dep?"

Bitbob:

Bitnator:

Yes. It's better if you just let them be. But its not only that, its the fact that you post constantly. Like, all the time, you respond all the time. I know you are passionate about the coin, sure, but its too much. It's kind of weird. Sorry if I am blunt. It's just odd. Maybe not to you, but to the rest of us, it's out of place.

Both of you and seige et al have taken up pages and pages. It's crazy. Yes, you should care about the coin, sure, but there is a "too much of a good thing." You have that going on.

I think your talents would be better suited elsewhere to be honest. You definitely have a place in the project, just not as treasurer.

I removed 85% of my posts from the last 24 hour fiasco.  However it took that many posts to finally get Perryl to admit that she or he missed my proof I offered after she/he had said for several pages that I did not offer proof or that it was not good enough.  I do not know how much court room experience you have especially with liars.  But the only way to deal with them is to keep them talking so you can find the holes.  Perryl is high level and it took ten pages.  Then I took down my posts which amounted to 2 pages.  In the end we walked away friendly and the issue is now moot.  HOWEVER, had I stood down when asked by others because of the amount of posts on the thread then as of  now she would still be here posting that I never offered proof, etc.  If I am the only one here yeah I will defend this coin.  If I am treasurer then I have already told Signal7 I will not need to post anymore since I will report to the leadership directly.  
     You are right to not feed trolls.  But I would like to see you do that when they are impersonating you as treasurer and making statements about this coin.  So the lesser of the 2 evils was to post and defend myself and this coin.  And then I can always take down the posts.  I hope you can appreciate that.  I never though caring about something or being excited about a project or defending it could be viewed as a bad thing.  Kinda shocked.  But no need to be sorry I can take you criticisms.  And yes I do thank you for your post.  I too wish to get going.  And I agree no need to squabble, we have all had enough.  I just wished to respond to the substance of your post because you did have some there and you deserve a response.  But I will not go on at length.  And I can take these posts down tonight or tomorrow morning.  Until then it may prevent others from needing the same question answered twice

Itssherman

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:10:24 PM

At this point I'd rather see Signal hold on to the trumpfund because he's already earned our trust. The only reason we were looking for a treasurer (IIRC) was due to trust issues but I personally believe these issues have been resolved. If Signal holds on to the trumpfund we don't need to vote for a treasurer and then we don't need to take another "gamble" with trusting someone else to take care of the trumpfund.
Jaerky

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:14:25 PM

At this point I'd rather see Signal hold on to the trumpfund because he's already earned our trust. The only reason we were looking for a treasurer (IIRC) was due to trust issues but I personally believe these issues have been resolved. If Signal holds on to the trumpfund we don't need to vote for a treasurer and then we don't need to take another "gamble" with trusting someone else to take care of the trumpfund.

Yes, totally agree.

Perhaps later on we can select someone else as the project could gain exposure and other people can hop on board. But for now, Signal can hold it and we can hit the ground running for the RNC this week.
bkxpress2015

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:15:51 PM

Jaerky,

I like you Bitbobb, but someone who's gunning to be the treasurer so badly is a bit suspicious imo.

Also, I think people who are so quick to criticize in incredible detail, such as ToadKing and others, should step up to the plate and volunteer to take on some responsibility.

And honestly, holding a large amount of Trumps doesn't count; especially when they're always shoving it in everyone's faces saying "I'll definitely sell if X happens."

That's not being a team player at all. It's an unacceptable attitude to have, especially when others are trying to push the project forward.

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:24:00 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2016, 10:25:16 PM by Bitbobb

Jaerky,

I like you Bitbobb, but someone who's gunning to be the treasurer so badly is a bit suspicious imo.

Also, I think people who are so quick to criticize in incredible detail, such as ToadKing and others, should step up to the plate and volunteer to take on some responsibility.

And honestly, holding a large amount of Trumps doesn't count; especially when they're always shoving it in everyone's faces saying "I'll definitely sell if X happens."

That's not being a team player at all. It's an unacceptable attitude to have, especially when others are trying to push the project forward.

I agree with 100% of what you said.  

If I may explain why I am so gunning for this job in Trumpcoin.  It is because I am worried that the full potential of this coin will not be realized.  And so to prevent failure is my motivation.  I hope this helps you understand.  And you are right to be suspicious of someone who wants a political office in this I agree 100%.  G. Washington did not want to be president at all.  He had to be begged.  But he knew if he did not do it then it might get screwed up, fast.  Now you know why I am willing to check here so often.  Also I did not offer to run, I was nominated.  Thank you

Signal7

Activity: 196

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:30:05 PM

Yes, totally agree.

Perhaps later on we can select someone else as the project could gain exposure and other people can hop on board. But for now, Signal can hold it and we can hit the ground running for the RNC this week.

This is nice to read. Thank you.

I simply cannot manage financials, filings, and auditing on top of everything else that I am doing. A proper treasury is critical to what we have planned.

The RNC starts today.
Our treasury poll will open within the next two hours.

It's crunch week.

Let's do this.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
TrumpInfo

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:34:18 PM

For those that are interested, If I remember correctly, Signal7 has stated that he does not want the Treasury position due to it being such a demanding job.
I have looked back at the posts, but I could not find him saying this anywhere.

I may be misremembering this, so I think it would be a good idea for Signal7 to state his view of being Treasurer during the polls announcement or before.

EDIT: He beat me to it! Thanks for the update!
Itssherman

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:55:00 PM

Yes, totally agree.

I simply cannot manage financials, filings, and auditing on top of everything else that I am doing. A proper treasury is critical to what we have planned.

The RNC starts today.

It's crunch week.

Let's do this.

Is this something that needs to be resolved in the short term though? At this point I feel as if I know too little about the potential treasurers to make a proper decision.
Seeing as it is critical I'd rather not see us rush such a thing without proper background knowledge of the nominees (e.g. why do the nominees think they would make a good treasurer? What is their motivation etc.)
I'd suggest every nominee doing atleast a very basic open application so that we atleast have some information on the nominees to work with aside from forum posts.
Jaerky

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:06:42 PM

Yes, totally agree.

The RNC starts today.

It's crunch week.

Let's do this.

Ugh. Whelp...
doogjy

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:17:20 PM

Here's an important question from my perspective. How permanent of an appointment is this treasurer vote - that is, will there be another vote in say, a month, when things are more organized and we have generated some additional interest in the project? This would help me feel more comfortable about decisions being made today, even if it ended up being the same person in the end.
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:01:23 PM

The poll is now open for Temporary Treasurer of TrumpCoin. Once chosen, the Temporary Treasurer will play a vital role in the efforts to firmly establish the TrumpCoin Project as a legitimate and transparent organization that supports Donald Trump for President and the advancement of blockchain technologies as a means for bypassing special interests in government, namely in our elections.

This poll should not be misunderstood to be a binding election. It is an opinion poll to allow the TrumpCoin community to help guide me towards choosing a trusted and respected community member for this important role. I respectfully reserve the right to reject the outcome of this poll pending vetting and background checks to follow.

Members with a status of "Newbie" are not allowed to vote as per forum rules. If you are unable to vote, please voice your opinion in the discussion. Newbie voices will be heard and considered fairly.

The treasurer will be responsible for managing and auditing group financials and filings. While this is a position of high trust, it is not a position of full trust. The Temporary Treasurer will be subject to intense scrutiny to include an approval and release chain for all expenditures and other movements of central funds.

Most importantly, the chosen Temporary Treasurer’s primary job will be to help define and launch an official formal Treasury that will serve the Board of Directors that is being formed alongside of these efforts.

Please feel free to ask questions directly to these candidates prior to casting your vote.

This poll will close exactly 24 hours from the time it was opened.

Thank you for your participation in this important event.

DREADLORDCOLI

Education: Bachelor / Business

DreadLordColi is a professional in finance and marketing who joined the crypto world about 2 years ago, having been drawn by the mission and concepts of DevCoin. He is a high-energy latecomer to TrumpCoin who has contributed his skills and a positive outlook from the moment he became a part of our community.

In my interactions with Dread, I have observed high levels of professionalism and business acumen. He presents himself as a careful strategist who recognizes risk and manages it appropriately.

DreadLordColi designed and operates trumpcoin.info, which is a wiki information hub for all things TrumpCoin. He was chosen as Media Director by previous leaders for his skills and aptitude where Internet marketing and SEO are concerned.

DEPREDATION

Education: UCSB Undergraduate / Biology

Depredation is an early investor. He saw potential in Trumpcoin the day it was announced and has followed closely, making constant contributions ever since he arrived. When we swapped from V1 to V2, he was one of the few to roll his sleeves up and pitch in. He helped spread the word that it was happening, pasted solutions to people needing help, and most importantly helped keep everyone calm, friendly, and rational through a hectic challenge. His presence with us is typically friendly and helpful. 

Dep is also typically generous. He has a history of donating to signatures, faucets, project campaigns, and newcomers. He continues to invest fiat and crypto into Trumpcoin agendas and looks for opportunities to continue doing so.

He has approximately three years of crypto-related experience and is a skilled trader with strong hands and a keen mind.

BITBOBB

Education: Some college / Business Major

BitBobb is a very passionate and energetic latecomer to the TrumpCoin community. He is freethinker, an entrepreneur, and an outspoken advocate of free society, free trade, decentralization of alternate economics, and green energy sources.

Bobb has made several contributions to the TrumpCoin mission including the creation and drop-shipping of branded merchandise. In addition to his financial investments directly into our markets, BitBobb has purchased equipment and is currently setting up operations for direct manufacture and distribution of branded merchandise for TrumpCoin.

BitBobb has a well-rounded tool chest of skills and experience that I believe will ultimately prove him to be an asset to our missions and goals.

BITINATOR

Education: Unknown – My fault – Will update ASAP

Bitinator is a professional currency trader who often engages the TrumpCoin community in unique and creative ways. He regularly offers advice and assistance to newcomers and veterans alike.

Bitinator’s history in our threads is typically positive, helpful, candid, and forthcoming. He is both reserved and unrestricted at strategic moments which demonstrates his mind and attitude towards calculated business agendas.

TrumpCoin, LLC is not owned, operated, endorsed by, or otherwise affiliated with Donald J. Trump, The Trump Organization, Donald J. Trump for President Inc, or any other organization owned and/or operated by Donald J. Trump or any of his affiliates.

Use of the name and likeness of any candidate or officeholder is for the purpose of this group's political communication only and IN NO WAY indicates any authorization by, affiliation with, direction from, or endorsement by that person of any kind.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:05:04 PM

Here's an important question from my perspective. How permanent of an appointment is this treasurer vote - that is, will there be another vote in say, a month, when things are more organized and we have generated some additional interest in the project? This would help me feel more comfortable about decisions being made today, even if it ended up being the same person in the end.

Thank you for this question.

I cannot at this time provide an ETA to completely answer this. I want the official Board and Treasury defined and installed as swiftly as possible.

The Temporary Treasurer will help us get things started but this person will not officially be affiliated with the LLC (unless voted in later).

Ultimately, we will incorporate the LLC and hand it over to a proper executive committee. I, along with the temp treasury and the new ad-hoc dev team have this as part of our mission.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: