Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:23:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER****  (Read 40375 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:04:16 PM

Ok, so that's great I will show screen shots later today of my login for yobit and whatever else is required of me.  But I have missed several meetings this morning because of this.  So while it is very impressive that guys hit on you and that you are holding trumps can I please leave the computer now and salvage what I can of this beautiful day outside?  Thank you I know about burden of proof.  I also am well aware of impatient people making demands and how they are usually N/A

I don't need screenshots, idc either way, told you that enough.

Why would you miss meetings for a forum thread???

Maybe not a good thing to say publicly while running for treasurer?

I don't hold Trumps.. lol. You miss the point as much as the Bitbobb from yobit. Starting to think I would be surprised if you weren't one and the same.

I think, there is a vote, right? Well. There are two other people that don't have so much controversy surrounding them, right? I think that's what's going on. I'm not really too up-to-date with what's going on here. I'm just pointing out that a guy that would miss meetings to not provide proof to claims being made against him is probably not the guy I would want as treasurer.

One of those other two people is voting for me because they believe I will do a better job.  And both of them have no objection to me serving this coin.  I think Hillary does not want it.  I am sure she would like to have my talents but they go to Trump!  Please stop trying to hurt this coin!

BB, be that as it may, what has happened here speaks to my concerns over your public perception if you are a steward of the fund going forward that I expressed to you on Yobit a few days ago. Do you remember what I said, and is it making a little more sense now?

Do you understand that someone has impersonated me and that is who Bitbobb on yobit is .  My Handle is "Doing"  and I almost never post and nobody ever responds to me anyway.  Never have I have a conversation at all with anyone except this morning when I told "bitbobb" he was not the real bitbobb and a few other things after that.  This is getting old

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:19:49 PM

No what you are doing is causing the controversy.
    My appointments were rescheduled.  obviously.  What am I needing to explain everything to you?  So that is what this is all about.  Someone is very afraid I may get a role in this coin and they do not want that?  I think you just gave away your position.   My god you really do have a lot of points that are N/A.  And I take slander seriously.  If you cared about this coin and your name and left for a meeting you would have criticisms for me for that we all see what you are doing here.  Good job on warning us all.  Now how can I help you what proof will you accept?  what method would you like it?  Oh now you do not care about proof?  So then I am not needed here.  So signing off now for the tenth time for real good bye till later.

As we've been asked to take this to PM, I'm going to drop this here. I have told you, repeatedly, I do not need nor want proof. You're the one running for a position. I have determined, based on this stupid argument over nothing. That I would not vote for you. That is all that really matters at this point.

My interest in this coin has been perked by the non-fud. Aside that, if you want help with Lightshot then please PM me. Please, do not PM me otherwise. I have no interest in this argument. I do, however, have interest in seeing a coin becoming a superpac. That's super interesting to me. I do, in the event that I decide to buy Trumps, care about this coin, enough, to care about who is handling the funds, and how they handle themselves.

Now, I have other things to do. We'll talk again, I'm sure, and hopefully in the future we can forget about this. Regardless who the real Bitbobb is.

I think, it's also important to raise awareness if there is some question as to whether Bitbobb on the exchange represents you. That's going to cause more confusion.

Perryl, Bitbobb, PLEASE can you contain your posts in Private Messages? There is no need for so much spam in this thread.

Edit: Yes, Signal7 has big plans to make this coin successful!

I'm done. I won't respond to future posts from Bitbobb regarding this issue.

I do not think with the time line you gave me I could ever give you the proof you needed to support me since you did not tell me what proof you will accept.  And you rejected the proof I offered before you ever asked for any.
     Further, I think a mountain of proof would not be enough for you since you may be here to try and knock me out of the running because I am a threat to Hillary.  Very simple.   I hope I am wrong of course

Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:22:33 PM

The pump and dump has happened.

I hope that will be shown in the "trumpcoin book"

Maybe show the charts when and how that pump and dump took place and link the words and texts from the old thread  Wink

Which pump and dump are you refering to? There have been many.

The "big" one where the old investors bailed out

It's all out there on the old trumpcoin thread and it can easily be linked to the graph on cointelegraph matching the words there when the big drama started at specific dates

Your dumb there was no pump And dump you shoukd learn about the redistribution of wealth thats all that happend i did it back when we were at a 270,000 marketcap it happened at a million it will happen at 10 million and again at 60 million i trade 1.5 million dollar lots in fiat i understand the redistribution of wealth your an idiot troll spreading fudd on multiple newbie accounts

I guess he's referring to the crash that came after some scenario that I don't know enough about to comment on. Anyone in the market anywhere saw that. I just don't know enough about the cause, but it definitely looked like a pump and dump. Didn't someone in the development team scam a bunch of money or something? I don't think you can call it a redistribution of wealth, some people definitely lost money there. I saw them crying. Sure, some might have been fake, but I highly doubt they all were. I also have no doubt that people made money, but if I bought during the rise at say 15k, I would be in a position of loss right now. Surely, as such a serious investor, you understand where I am coming from.

Only reason price whent down is because people were willing to buy at a lower price while people were selling otherwise it would have whent up all you do is not have week hands just wait a few months

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:24:06 PM

I am responding to things that are on page 34 and the thread is on page 38.  This is not going to eat my whole day no way folks.  I am done.  
     I do not care some person in a troll box is demanding screen shots.  Where were you yesterday when depredation was kind enough to post my pictures for me because I do not yet know how?  I am truly sorry that I cannot comply with your demands of me this Sunday morning.  I did not planned to get trolled to HH.  So in the meantime if you are sad it is not me then sorry or IDK.  But I will check back later.  Bye for now God bless Donald J. Trump!

I can help you with posting screenshots, not necessarily of this, but in general. I've already tried...

You posted an app for me to download.  Tell me how to post in this forum and I will say "Thank you!"  I know how to snap the image then what?  I was going to look it up later since I will have more photos I want to share anyway.  

Oh, sure.

Sec, they don't accept lightshot. I'll help you really quickly here, just refresh this page in like a minute.

So, to do that, upload an image to imgur and then right click the image and "copy link location", then paste it in that insert image tab on the submit message page.

Thank you!

Perryl

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:27:52 PM

Having read through all the new pages, here's my analysis:

Perryl, I believe that your intentions here are sincere and you are looking to disseminate and receive the most up to date and accurate information possible. However, I'm not sure anymore exactly what it is you would like to see - you have repeatedly asked Bitbobb for proof you yourself say he cannot provide (can't prove a negative). Can you please, for my sake and others, sum up what it is specifically you would like to see, what your concerns are, and how you would prefer to see them addressed? I know you've asked people to just go back and read, but the truth is your posts are mixed in with a lot of controversy and FUD that makes it difficult to tease out your place in all this.

Thank you, my original intention was to let people know, from my perspective, because I was the person siege heard the flirting thing from. It was a comment about someone else in passing, but it seriously shouldn't affect his qualifications. Missing meetings, well, that's another thing entirely. Anyways.

I've never asked for proof, he's offered it yet not provided it. There is definitely a difference. I don't care what he proves. I don't care if he really is that Bitbobb, but I can see why Trumpcoin would/should. Does he need to prove anything to me? No. Not at all. I have said that multiple times too. He's running for a position, he claims someone is impersonating him, I have done nothing but play devil's advocate. Call it fud if you wish, but it makes no difference to me either way. I may buy Trumps, and I am still on this thread because I am asking specific questions about the coin itself. This issue, is behind me, and is honestly a waste of my time. Which is actually quite valuable. Not just to me, but to hundreds of other people. So, to sum it up. I don't need proof. He offered it and didn't fulfill his own offer. Even though I have said several times that I don't need proof, don't want proof, don't care, and everything in between.

I think I only asked someone to go back and read when they made a claim about something I said. If they are to make a claim about something I said they should make sure they are correct with what they're saying.

Thanks for being a little more understanding.

I am still a bit confused - you seem upset that BB has offered to provide proof (and he's actually done so, see below), but say you don't actually want or need it either way. If you don't care about proof, why are you concerned that none has been provided?

If what both of you are saying is true, that you don't need proof and that BB can provide more if someone can indicate what they would like to see, then we have no issue here and that part of the discussion can be dropped. I'm going to respond to your other questions in a different post, one sec...

P.S. Here is the proof that was provided by BB of being Doing earlier in the thread. I make no claims to the authenticity or quality of this proof, I just want it in a place everyone can see.

Apparently, I missed this post. You are correct, i did not see that.

"If you don't care about proof, why are you concerned that none has been provided?"

Because it was offered. No reason to even offer it. Just post it and say "there". So much more convincing than "I could post it, it's easy, but I'm too busy right now. Not too busy to talk to you, but too busy to press 'print screen'".

Other than that, yeah, dropped it already. I never did see the picture until right before I wrote this message. I mean, would you really expect me to put any effort into looking for a picture I never felt the need to see? It's sad, the world we live in, but it's the way it is. We can't even trust video evidence anymore.

Perryl

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:31:38 PM

correction: I offered proof then you took me up on my offer.  Then someone (maybe you) stated that downloading a file is unacceptable.  So what is the deal you guys saw my trouble uploading pictures yesterday and then came up with this attacks because you knew I have trouble posting pictures quickly?  And as a back up if I am smart enough to voice this issues in spite of my new behavior of not over talking then you could just label me crazy for thinking such extreme thoughts?  Good job.  

I didn't know you have issues with screenshots, but I also didn't ask you for one. I've also tried to help you out with this, in fact, that's all I really did? You're arguing with the wrong person if you think I want proof of you not being the same Bitbobb. I have no reason to believe you are/aren't, though. Obviously, anyone can impersonate anyone online. I've been impersonated, so I know it's very possible. They can even do it with the same name... changing an I to an l or vice-versa is a very common way.

I was the one who said downloading a file was unacceptable. It's not a good idea for anyone to do that, if you're not very computer literate it's probably worth keeping that in mind. Especially a file with no preview. I don't expect you to trust me, but Lightshot is an incredible program for common screenshots, but it automatically creates a link and people could potentially find that link. So, it's best not to use Lightshot for screenshotting anything confidential. At least, not without creating an account. Maybe if you create an account you can delete pictures? I'd have to get back to you on that.

I promise I am not upset.  I just like to do this correctly.  I do not rush into things.  It is not wise.  I planned on learning more tonight about this mystery of how to post images on btc forum threads.  Until then I am sorry but I cannot use the program you provided me.  Thanks!

For lightshot you just press print screen, it uploads the photo for you, you'll see a window in the bottom right corner with a link. You can copy or whatever from there. Many options. This forum doesn't support lightshot for images, but you can post it as a link for people to click and view. Although, even that can be dangerous. Malware is getting very powerful. I express concern over downloading files because of ransomware. Are you familiar with ransomware? Add that to your list of things to Google and study, it's really worth knowing about. Especially if you're in crypto.

All it takes is one bad link.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:37:16 PM

Perryl, I believe that your intentions here are sincere and you are looking to disseminate and receive the most up to date and accurate information possible. However, I'm not sure anymore exactly what it is you would like to see - you have repeatedly asked Bitbobb for proof you yourself say he cannot provide (can't prove a negative). Can you please, for my sake and others, sum up what it is specifically you would like to see, what your concerns are, and how you would prefer to see them addressed? I know you've asked people to just go back and read, but the truth is your posts are mixed in with a lot of controversy and FUD that makes it difficult to tease out your place in all this.

Thank you, my original intention was to let people know, from my perspective, because I was the person siege heard the flirting thing from. It was a comment about someone else in passing, but it seriously shouldn't affect his qualifications. Missing meetings, well, that's another thing entirely. Anyways.

I've never asked for proof, he's offered it yet not provided it. There is definitely a difference. I don't care what he proves. I don't care if he really is that Bitbobb, but I can see why Trumpcoin would/should. Does he need to prove anything to me? No. Not at all. I have said that multiple times too. He's running for a position, he claims someone is impersonating him, I have done nothing but play devil's advocate. Call it fud if you wish, but it makes no difference to me either way. I may buy Trumps, and I am still on this thread because I am asking specific questions about the coin itself. This issue, is behind me, and is honestly a waste of my time. Which is actually quite valuable. Not just to me, but to hundreds of other people. So, to sum it up. I don't need proof. He offered it and didn't fulfill his own offer. Even though I have said several times that I don't need proof, don't want proof, don't care, and everything in between.

I think I only asked someone to go back and read when they made a claim about something I said. If they are to make a claim about something I said they should make sure they are correct with what they're saying.

I am still a bit confused - you seem upset that BB has offered to provide proof (and he's actually done so, see below), but say you don't actually want or need it either way. If you don't care about proof, why are you concerned that none has been provided?

If what both of you are saying is true, that you don't need proof and that BB can provide more if someone can indicate what they would like to see, then we have no issue here and that part of the discussion can be dropped. I'm going to respond to your other questions in a different post, one sec...

P.S. Here is the proof that was provided by BB of being Doing earlier in the thread. I make no claims to the authenticity or quality of this proof, I just want it in a place everyone can see.

"If you don't care about proof, why are you concerned that none has been provided?"

Because it was offered. No reason to even offer it. Just post it and say "there". So much more convincing than "I could post it, it's easy, but I'm too busy right now. Not too busy to talk to you, but too busy to press 'print screen'".

Other than that, yeah, dropped it already. I never did see the picture until right before I wrote this message. I mean, would you really expect me to put any effort into looking for a picture I never felt the need to see? It's sad, the world we live in, but it's the way it is. We can't even trust video evidence anymore.

Your comments make sense now that you say you never saw my post called Proof:  

I accept your apoligy...yes it is a crazy world.  Just so you know there are 100% no hard feelings I know the world is crazy.  I hope you see it was worth for me to be here in stead of my meetings this morning because of this moment right now.  You see now I can make shirts with a good feeling about life instead of being upset..  Thank you for posting!

Perryl

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:39:20 PM

Ok, so that's great I will show screen shots later today of my login for yobit and whatever else is required of me.  But I have missed several meetings this morning because of this.  So while it is very impressive that guys hit on you and that you are holding trumps can I please leave the computer now and salvage what I can of this beautiful day outside?  Thank you I know about burden of proof.  I also am well aware of impatient people making demands and how they are usually N/A

I don't need screenshots, idc either way, told you that enough.

Why would you miss meetings for a forum thread???

Maybe not a good thing to say publicly while running for treasurer?

I don't hold Trumps.. lol. You miss the point as much as the Bitbobb from yobit. Starting to think I would be surprised if you weren't one and the same.

I think, there is a vote, right? Well. There are two other people that don't have so much controversy surrounding them, right? I think that's what's going on. I'm not really too up-to-date with what's going on here. I'm just pointing out that a guy that would miss meetings to not provide proof to claims being made against him is probably not the guy I would want as treasurer.

One of those other two people is voting for me because they believe I will do a better job.  And both of them have no objection to me serving this coin.  I think Hillary does not want it.  I am sure she would like to have my talents but they go to Trump!  Please stop trying to hurt this coin!

BB, be that as it may, what has happened here speaks to my concerns over your public perception if you are a steward of the fund going forward that I expressed to you on Yobit a few days ago. Do you remember what I said, and is it making a little more sense now?

I never spoke to you on yobit

I would argue that bringing this to light is important for exactly this reason. People need to know not to trust people in exchanges as being representative of the person affiliated with the coin. Personally, I have learned to assume anyone in any exchange is not the same as the person I am speaking to on Bitcointalk unless proven otherwise. I can see how this could have negatively affected me, even, caused me to lose money. So this is definitely an important lesson to learn.

I mean, consider it. With the right type of malware a person pretending to be you could get access to your bitcointalk account and then take over anything.

Or if you're using a password you can remember then it's likely possible that password can be compromised by an exchange owner or pool owner. When you start getting your password mailed to you in plain text, that's when you know to change any site that is using that password or anything similar to it.
seige

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:42:00 PM

Bitbobb the point being whether you were bitbobb or not isn't the topic

The topic is however you as the Treasurer

You being the treasurer will do more harm to this coin than good

But for me that's a good thing as the coin won't survive too long in your hands
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:43:17 PM

Bitbobb the point being whether you were bitbobb or not isn't the topic

The topic is however you as the Treasurer

You being the treasurer will do more harm to this coin than good

But for me that's a good thing as the coin won't survive too long in your hands

Second request for proof of claim!

Perryl

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:43:46 PM

No what you are doing is causing the controversy.
    My appointments were rescheduled.  obviously.  What am I needing to explain everything to you?  So that is what this is all about.  Someone is very afraid I may get a role in this coin and they do not want that?  I think you just gave away your position.   My god you really do have a lot of points that are N/A.  And I take slander seriously.  If you cared about this coin and your name and left for a meeting you would have criticisms for me for that we all see what you are doing here.  Good job on warning us all.  Now how can I help you what proof will you accept?  what method would you like it?  Oh now you do not care about proof?  So then I am not needed here.  So signing off now for the tenth time for real good bye till later.

As we've been asked to take this to PM, I'm going to drop this here. I have told you, repeatedly, I do not need nor want proof. You're the one running for a position. I have determined, based on this stupid argument over nothing. That I would not vote for you. That is all that really matters at this point.

My interest in this coin has been perked by the non-fud. Aside that, if you want help with Lightshot then please PM me. Please, do not PM me otherwise. I have no interest in this argument. I do, however, have interest in seeing a coin becoming a superpac. That's super interesting to me. I do, in the event that I decide to buy Trumps, care about this coin, enough, to care about who is handling the funds, and how they handle themselves.

Now, I have other things to do. We'll talk again, I'm sure, and hopefully in the future we can forget about this. Regardless who the real Bitbobb is.

I think, it's also important to raise awareness if there is some question as to whether Bitbobb on the exchange represents you. That's going to cause more confusion.

Perryl, Bitbobb, PLEASE can you contain your posts in Private Messages? There is no need for so much spam in this thread.

Edit: Yes, Signal7 has big plans to make this coin successful!

I'm done. I won't respond to future posts from Bitbobb regarding this issue.

I do not think with the time line you gave me I could ever give you the proof you needed to support me since you did not tell me what proof you will accept.  And you rejected the proof I offered before you ever asked for any.
     Further, I think a mountain of proof would not be enough for you since you may be here to try and knock me out of the running because I am a threat to Hillary.  Very simple.   I hope I am wrong of course

lol, nah. I wouldn't vote for Hillary. I feel terrible for Americans right now. Maybe it's time to consider Johnson or whatever the 3rd candidate's name is.

I'll say one thing, if it was me? i would have tabbed to yobit and posted a screenshot within seconds. Probably just my full screen because idc what people know about me. lol

You're correct, a mountain of proof would not be good enough. However, it would make me lean towards believing you. Hardcore skeptic here. You're going to have trouble convincing me about much of anything that I can't see with my own two eyes. lol. Even then. What's the saying... believe half of what you see and none of what you hear? Something like that.

You're definitely, definitely wrong about Hillary. I'd rather see Monica in office. haha
seige

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:44:36 PM

Bitbobb you panic a lot, you can't deal with situations in the right manner. You go in a bitchfit when you get accused

And with all your above lack of skills, I'm sure you'll take this coin where it belongs  Smiley
Perryl

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:48:00 PM

Your comments make sense now that you say you never saw my post called Proof:  

I accept your apoligy...yes it is a crazy world.  Just so you know there are 100% no hard feelings I know the world is crazy.  I hope you see it was worth for me to be here in stead of my meetings this morning because of this moment right now.  You see now I can make shirts with a good feeling about life instead of being upset..  Thank you for posting!

No hard feelings here either. I'm skeptical, I'm a dick, a capitalist, and I like to ask hard questions.

Ask a vegetarian why they don't eat crickets. Or if a christian knows if god and allah are the same thing. It's fantastic. Am I a troll? Sure, at times. Never, at any time, was my intent to troll this thread.

I might be a prick, but I'm an honest prick.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:24:34 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2016, 06:46:20 PM by Bitbobb

Every one who was here yesterday saw I needed help posting pictures.  So it was not like you say that "I was too busy to press print screen".  You typed for 8 pages that my proof was not good enough and only when a member put it in your face now you claim "you missed it".  So is it not good enough or did you miss it?  Because if you missed it all a normal person would do is say.  "Ooops sorry about that Bitbobb".  But instead you continue hyper commenting that "why did I offer to post proof instead of just posting it".
     Answer:  because it was not yet an issue on this forum.  I had just snapped the screen shot on yobit.  This all happened within seconds.  
     I am having a hard time believing you are innocent despite my willingness.  You are a bit to pro on your spelling and psychology.
     But for the record apology accepted.  Thanks for finally noticing my proof.  Let me know if I can do anything more for you and how you would like it done.  And if I am ever wrong you will be the first to have my apology, okay?  

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2016, 06:43:33 PM by Bitbobb

Bitbobb you panic a lot, you can't deal with situations in the right manner. You go in a bitchfit when you get accused

And with all your above lack of skills, I'm sure you'll take this coin where it belongs  Smiley

Screenshot of my bitchfit since you have this all captured?  Or is this accusation the only proof you have?  Can you post a link to my comments you are referring to please?  

What skills do I lack?  Please list them since I can admit my weak areas and I may agree with you.

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:43:27 PM

http://www.filedropper.com/doing
Best I can do right now.  I'll try the imgur thing later.

Signal7

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:48:40 PM

No one has been appointed Treasurer yet. The polls haven't even opened yet. That happens tomorrow.

Guys, you need to realize that there are at least 3 different smear campaigns against us at any given time.

Crypto, meet Politics.
Politics, meet Crypto.

For anyone that is not familiar with groups like Correct the Record, start here: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html

Hillary has PACs on her side too, and they act just like her.

Just because some idiot says something, doesn't make it true or even relevant.
Stay focused on progress. If you engage with them then they derail us, and win.

So I was up all night last night preparing for the events to come this week. Fell out for a few hours and woke up to 10+ pages of tolling and bickering.

tldr; Did I miss anything actually important or significant in the last 10 pages of nosense?

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
doogjy

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:49:56 PM

No one has been appointed Treasurer yet. The polls haven't even opened yet. That happens tomorrow.

Guys, you need to realize that there are at least 3 different smear campaigns against us at any given time.

Crypto, meet Politics.
Politics, meet Crypto.

For anyone that is not familiar with groups like Correct the Record, start here: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html

So I was up all night last night preparing for the events to come this week. Fell out for a few hours and woke up to 10+ pages of tolling and bickering.

tldr; Did I miss anything actually important or significant in the last 10 pages of nosense?

No.
TrumpInfo

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:51:35 PM

https://i.imgur.com/SUGdnQp.png

Crypto, meet Politics.
Politics, meet Crypto.

TL;DR

Seige created a "Bitbobb" user on Yobit and was trolling the trollbox.
The authentic Bitbobb posted in the ANN that his yobit user is "Doing".
Seige was trolling a guy named "Perryl" who was of course confused on who is the real Bitbobb from the ANN.
Literally 10 pages later.. they stoped arguing about it, made up, and Seige went to sleep and stopped Fudding.

That's it.
Signal7

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:58:29 PM

Crypto, meet Politics.
Politics, meet Crypto.

TL;DR

Seige created a "Bitbobb" user on Yobit and was trolling the trollbox.
The authentic Bitbobb posted in the ANN that his yobit user is "Doing".
Seige was trolling a guy named "Perryl" who was of course confused on who is the real Bitbobb from the ANN.
Literally 10 pages later.. they stoped arguing about it, made up, and Seige went to sleep and stopped Fudding.

That's it.

Thank you.

I think I saw someone offering help with block explorers but I lost the post in the pile.
Who was that?

Also, does anyone know who the owner of the Vincent explorer is?

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: