Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:40:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER****  (Read 40375 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Signal7

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:58:03 PM

Looking at the poll (16 for, 1 against) I believe it's relatively safe to say that we can move forward setting up the fundamentals of trumpcoin with a temporary board of directors!

Thank you but I must stay true to my word. The poll closes at 10:53 EST, which is about 1 hour from now.

What I would like to see is a small faq about what setting up a super pac will mean for trumpcoin (from a practical and legal pov) and what it changes in term of liquidating trumpfund.
I think I roughly get the idea, but I'm not quite sure if I fully understand it.

Excellent suggestion. Thank you.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:31:17 PM

Work continues today to get months April and May 2016 researched.  Research is currently at page 73 on the original Trumpcoin Bitcointalk thread.  Crypto Books will post an update of progress this evening.  We are very determined to get the book completed.  Please help support this project at:

TL2nsBjpEJZMCN3UwjriStgdwY1sMNgX7D

Tyke has recieved only one donation. Is this really the best we can do? Come on guys send him a few coins.
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:50:38 PM

Work continues today to get months April and May 2016 researched.  Research is currently at page 73 on the original Trumpcoin Bitcointalk thread.  Crypto Books will post an update of progress this evening.  We are very determined to get the book completed.  Please help support this project at:

TL2nsBjpEJZMCN3UwjriStgdwY1sMNgX7D

Tyke has recieved only one donation. Is this really the best we can do? Come on guys send him a few coins.

I second this. Tyke is working really hard to do something really cool for us. Other communities such as GoldCoin, DigiByte, Dogecoin and Peercoin each helped to fund their books ($500-1000).  This went towards paying for designers, friends who researched the internet and proof readers.  All help from the Trumpcoin community is highly appreciated.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:56:14 PM

Should Signal7 assume the temporary role of TrumpCoin Chairman and assemble a temporary board of directors that will work to progress TrumpCoin as an official Super PAC and build a more democtratic community?

Yes - 16 (94.1%)
No - 1 (5.9%)

This poll is now closed. Thank you to everyone that participated.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:52:33 PM

A very sincere thank you to everyone who took the time to voice your opinion.

Many more thanks to those of you that have been actively engaging me and each other in the very important conversations here.

In response, I now assume temporary executive authority as Chairman. I will use this position to advance us to the very best of my abilities and to help build a proper Board of Directors to manage and drive this wonderful project. I plan to do this in a way that is fully democratic and successive. I plan to help create a bright atmosphere in the present by focusing primarily on the future.

I do not wish for myself or anyone else to assume a totalitarian executive role. I will continue to hold polls at every major decision and milestone to make sure that my strategies align with all of yours as much as humanly possible.

Once the foundations are properly laid, we will vote again for the Chairman seat along with all others.

For now, we will move forward with the traditional Team Structure. The ad-hoc team will work together to advance the project and the Board. All members of the ad-hoc team will be approved by the community in the same way I was.

The first and most important order of business is securing our funds to a Treasury. I have seen only one nomination for Treasurer, BitBobb. I have spoken at length with him and am so far very comfortable with this nomination.

The Treasurer will be fully vetted to me. I will have a copy of this person's state-issued ID, a proper NDA and background check performed BEFORE any accesses are granted to any accounts. This person will not be permitted to make financial decisions on behalf of the group. The Treasurer is a steward of funds that is responsible for protecting the funds and executing financial decisions of the executive committee. The treasurer has a seat and a voice on the board but assumes no authority to make any financial decisions alone. Regular publicly available auditing will occur against this role.

The forum is open for questions and additional nominees at this time, but not for much longer. If there are additional nominations, we will have a race, else we will have a simple yay/no poll for BitBobb.

www.TrumpCoin.com
TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:54:20 PM

I think Depredation or DreadLordColi are solid picks and would nominate either of them.
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:58:01 PM

I think Depredation or DreadLordColi are solid picks and would nominate either of them.

Depredation / DreadLordColi,

You were nominated to run for Treasurer on a temporary Board of Directors for TrumpCoin to help establish a foundation for moving forward.

This is a position of high trust and responsibility. You would be responsible for managing, documenting and protecting crypto and fiat funds with direct access to official accounts and ledgers.

If chosen, you will be required to fully vet to me and my company. I would need a copy of your state issued ID card, a signed non-disclosure agreement, and authorization for a background check.

If the route of a fully certified Super PAC is chosen, then you would also need to be willing to have your name listed as the official Treasurer in our Statement of Organization to be filed with the FEC. This document would be publicly available at FEC.gov.

Do you accept the nomination and terms that I have described above?

www.TrumpCoin.com
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:00:25 PM

BitBobb,

You and I have already discussed this in private, but for the public record...

You were nominated to run for Treasurer on a temporary Board of Directors for TrumpCoin to help establish a foundation for moving forward.

This is a position of high trust and responsibility. You would be responsible for managing, documenting and protecting crypto and fiat funds with direct access to official accounts and ledgers.

If chosen, you will be required to fully vet to me and my company. I would need a copy of your state issued ID card, a signed non-disclosure agreement, and authorization for a background check.

If the route of a fully certified Super PAC is chosen, then you would also need to be willing to have your name listed as the official Treasurer in our Statement of Organization to be filed with the FEC. This document would be publicly available at FEC.gov.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:04:17 PM

BitBobb,

These terms are agreed to by me!  I have done all of these things before with no problems.  MAGA

November8th

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:07:08 PM

BitBobb,

These terms are agreed to by me!  I have done all of these things before with no problems.  MAGA

Go Bob Go!
Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1162

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:10:53 PM

Original Trumpcoin BTCTalk thread researched to page 104.  YoBit took their time in initiating the transfer of V1 coins to V2 coins.  I will keep everyone updated as progress continues this evening (UTC).
Gasmandoo

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:23:16 PM

How do I vote?
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:25:38 PM

How do I vote?

There are no open polls at this moment. The poll to help choose a Treasurer will open shortly.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:34:49 PM

Depredation / DreadLordColi,

I accept the nomination and the terms you described. Thanks.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
doogjy

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:42:22 PM

BitBobb,

Hi Bitbobb, thanks for your interest in the project thus far. While I haven't been able to review everything, I did have a few questions regarding your ability to effectively administer what may end up being a substantial sum of money.

In some of your previous posts I see you've talked about how you are 'unbanked' and don't associate or interact with the banking system in your country of origin (I believe this will need to be the US for you to be involved with the PAC, but I'm not positive about this and don't want to assume). I believe in that same post, you described having some members of your family help you get set up with some form of traditional bank account with the intention of contributing to the Trumpcoin project. I know this is vague, so please correct or expand upon this summary to help improve my understanding!

If what I've summarized above is correct, I would have some concerns regarding your ability to quickly and effectively make financial decisions with the best interest of Trumpcoin in mind. While I believe your intentions would be sincere, if you truly have as little exposure to the banking system and the more traditional financial system at large as you say, I worry that somewhat complicated transactions (moving the fund to escrow, having ledgers audited by outside institutions, converting large sums from crypto to fiat, or transferring fiat from one organization to another) may be conducted in a way designed to accommodate whatever issues you've taken with the traditional financial institutions up to this point. I believe that you would probably even be able to make a strong argument for what some might consider 'irregular' financial management; my concern is how this will appear to outside investors and those watching the progress of Trumpcoin.

Regarding the family assistance you received to integrate a bit more with traditional banking, would this be your intended avenue for carrying out the requirements in your position should you become treasurer? To what extent, if any, will parties other than yourself be filling documents, reaching out to both individual and institutional contacts, and generally participation in the activities required by this position? If the answer is 'none', can you reaffirm that you are committed and willing to leave your issues with traditional banking (and the impressive resume you have described as a result of this) at the door to perform your duties in the best interest of Trumpcoin? I believe this will require effectively full integration with the traditional financial sector that you have thus far rejected, if only for the appearance of legitimacy and transparency.

Again, thank you for your support and interest in the project. This is not intended in any way as an attack on your ideals or lifestyle - I am a strong believer that it is better to ask the hard questions sooner rather than later, and I appreciate you taking the time to assuage my concerns!
doogjy

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:55:28 PM

A very sincere thank you to everyone who took the time to voice your opinion.

Many more thanks to those of you that have been actively engaging me and each other in the very important conversations here.

In response, I now assume temporary executive authority as Chairman. I will use this position to advance us to the very best of my abilities and to help build a proper Board of Directors to manage and drive this wonderful project. I plan to do this in a way that is fully democratic and successive. I plan to help create a bright atmosphere in the present by focusing primarily on the future.

I do not wish for myself or anyone else to assume a totalitarian executive role. I will continue to hold polls at every major decision and milestone to make sure that my strategies align with all of yours as much as humanly possible.

Once the foundations are properly laid, we will vote again for the Chairman seat along with all others.

For now, we will move forward with the traditional Team Structure. The ad-hoc team will work together to advance the project and the Board. All members of the ad-hoc team will be approved by the community in the same way I was.

The first and most important order of business is securing our funds to a Treasury. I have seen only one nomination for Treasurer, BitBobb. I have spoken at length with him and am so far very comfortable with this nomination.

The Treasurer will be fully vetted to me. I will have a copy of this person's state-issued ID, a proper NDA and background check performed BEFORE any accesses are granted to any accounts. This person will not be permitted to make financial decisions on behalf of the group. The Treasurer is a steward of funds that is responsible for protecting the funds and executing financial decisions of the executive committee. The treasurer has a seat and a voice on the board but assumes no authority to make any financial decisions alone. Regular publicly available auditing will occur against this role.

The forum is open for questions and additional nominees at this time, but not for much longer. If there are additional nominations, we will have a race, else we will have a simple yay/no poll for BitBobb.

Hi Signal, in the interest of making the most informed decision possible, could you provide a little more detailed information regarding what duties you believe will be required of the treasurer? 'Protecting the fund and executing financial decisions' is a bit vague - will this official be interacting with banks, advertisers, charities, consultants, etc? Will they be required to hold coins in a wallet, or in escrow? What institutions will they be expected to interact with, either tangentially or on a regular basis?

Obviously I'm not expecting an exhaustive list, but a bit more transparency here would help all of us make a better informed decision.

Thank you! 
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:58:11 PM

BitBobb,

Hi Bitbobb, thanks for your interest in the project thus far. While I haven't been able to review everything, I did have a few questions regarding your ability to effectively administer what may end up being a substantial sum of money.

In some of your previous posts I see you've talked about how you are 'unbanked' and don't associate or interact with the banking system in your country of origin (I believe this will need to be the US for you to be involved with the PAC, but I'm not positive about this and don't want to assume). I believe in that same post, you described having some members of your family help you get set up with some form of traditional bank account with the intention of contributing to the Trumpcoin project. I know this is vague, so please correct or expand upon this summary to help improve my understanding!

If what I've summarized above is correct, I would have some concerns regarding your ability to quickly and effectively make financial decisions with the best interest of Trumpcoin in mind. While I believe your intentions would be sincere, if you truly have as little exposure to the banking system and the more traditional financial system at large as you say, I worry that somewhat complicated transactions (moving the fund to escrow, having ledgers audited by outside institutions, converting large sums from crypto to fiat, or transferring fiat from one organization to another) may be conducted in a way designed to accommodate whatever issues you've taken with the traditional financial institutions up to this point. I believe that you would probably even be able to make a strong argument for what some might consider 'irregular' financial management; my concern is how this will appear to outside investors and those watching the progress of Trumpcoin.

Regarding the family assistance you received to integrate a bit more with traditional banking, would this be your intended avenue for carrying out the requirements in your position should you become treasurer? To what extent, if any, will parties other than yourself be filling documents, reaching out to both individual and institutional contacts, and generally participation in the activities required by this position? If the answer is 'none', can you reaffirm that you are committed and willing to leave your issues with traditional banking (and the impressive resume you have described as a result of this) at the door to perform your duties in the best interest of Trumpcoin? I believe this will require effectively full integration with the traditional financial sector that you have thus far rejected, if only for the appearance of legitimacy and transparency.

Again, thank you for your support and interest in the project. This is not intended in any way as an attack on your ideals or lifestyle - I am a strong believer that it is better to ask the hard questions sooner rather than later, and I appreciate you taking the time to assuage my concerns!

There is no offense taken at all by your very good questions.  I actually expected and hoped for this question.

First most of what you are asking me no longer applies for 2 reasons.  1)  I made that statement before there was an LLC
2)  I would be administering an account not opening the account.

So while yes I do have strong issues with the USA banking system as it exists since 1933 I do not anticipate my self needing to violate my morals in this scenario because I would not need to lie.  
     So I would not have any member of my family involved.  that suggestion was only because no one else was stepping up and now we see that in fact Signal7 has stepped up in a major way.  I look forward to counseling him and working to restore the legitimacy that this coin deserves.

In other words to summarize, so long as I have the legal authority from the account creator to administer the account I can engage in transactions the same way as any other person would.  In fact my lifestyle I believe will prove to be a huge asset since I have had to budget and plan my entire lifestyle at a disadvantage from most and by my calculations I work about 5 times harder for each dollar I have as a result.  After I click post I will review your question to make sure I answered everything as much as possible.  Thank you for the questions and your interest in this project!

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:19:54 PM

...quick follow up..

In fact my exhaustive study of the financial system is why I found out that I have problems with it.  I have studied tax law, banking law, administrative, case law, international law and customary law (very similar to case law at times) and I have found that this knowledge helps me give insights that typically cost thousands of dollars per hour if you can find the few lawyers who will even share this info for you.  There is someone here I think who has already seen some evidence from me in this regard.
     While my personal beliefs with the USA banking system are what they are it means I have done my homework.  When I make a phone call or speak with a teller I know legally what they can do and not do at all times.  I even know where there is discretion and where there is not.  Did you know that when you speak with a member of the government in the USA it is your job to know what there job is and they do not have to know there job?  So if the irs man comes to your door we have a right ask for his id and to verify the code on his pocket manifest.  Did you also know that 90% of the time they send the wrong guy or gal to do the task.  This means most friendly meetings can rightfully be shut down in about 3 seconds if you know the code.  
     Did you know that the only proper place to have an IRS case heard is in the federal district court and by right you should always insist on that venue and never go into the irs tax court since it is voluntary and stacked against you?
     Did you know that much like the military code of justice the words "see also" at the end of a paragraph renders the entire paragraph void for vagueness and that this subject is considered so important is is written into the constitution?>

These are some examples of how my lifestyle can become an asset very quickly and how I have in fact been able to dialog with the upper elite and move in those circles.  I have knowledge that few have because I was taught how to do research at a young age since my mother was a librarian and taught me to read before I went to school.  I had a 12th grade reading level before I entered 1st grade.

The question is good.  My ability to administer an account is important.  I will tell you I keep my bitcoins in a trezor and only use a hot wallet for transfers.  And I am on the record in this forum asking for paper wallets from day one which I believe are the most secure way to store crypto.   And as for fiat legacy government sanctioned money placed in a demand account whether it be savings or checking.  I will insist that it be non-interest bearing to avoid additional liabilities from the government under benefit law and the tax code and to also have the limit never exceed the fdic amount per account.  This is because so far 5 times in our nations history private accounts have been seized from the people to support the gov.  and there is recent evidence that they are setting us up for this again with the negative interest rates and the associated laws they just put out.

I do not know if any one remembers after the patriot act first came out?  But there was about 14 accounts or less around the country seized.  And at the time I had a legal mentor who was one of them.  He was the only one of those people who did not get an attorney and he had his money back within 72 hours.  While the others had their attorneys fighting for many years with no success.
     As it turned out the IRS does their own procedure wrong and when they sent out the levy to the banks they did not first send out a notice of levy nor publish it at the county level first (both of which are required by law and for good reason).  My mentor at the time noticed this and attacked them and the bank and after the bank president consulted with his attorney for the bank they retured his funds with an apology for the mistake they made.

ToadKing

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:24:15 PM

Bitbob has not portrayed the stable even mindedness through his posts on this board that I would expect someone in charge of the trump fund to have. He does not have a good reputation on Biz.

I will have to reconsider my long position on TC if he's given any official responsibility.

Signal should just hold it.
ToadKing

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:25:30 PM

" I have in fact been able to dialog with the upper elite and move in those circles"

Case in point.

Sorry dude, you're too out there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: