Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:05:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER****  (Read 40372 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:14:50 AM

Idk whats going on but if trumpcoin is a scam ..... Bummer i gavnt skyped w anyone behind the scenes i cant tell you its nt a scam i just see a lot of potential for a great coin and im willing to take the risk it might go to 5$ a coin

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:30:04 AM

And who knows what chicken65 really looks like and if he even is Chris

Seems fishy he seems to be a music producer and yet he seems to be doing a bad job marketing this coin

Don't believe everything you see and hear

Chris may not even be chicken65 and he just used that image to calm people down

Someone should talk to him on skype. Maybe do a video chat and that should at least show the real person behind chicken65

And you do bring up some good points, but again that is why others are not posting.  We have work to do.  Besides human nature is to not acknowledge when you have been scammed.  So your warning while admirable are probably not going to save the world like you claim.  And most of us only spend what we can loose.  And if we wish to be excited about our coin and how it may help Trump I think we should be allowed to feel that way.

But it won't be only you people getting scammed

It's the people you sell your coins to later who will continue to get scammed

How would you feel knowing selling someone worthless trumps just to get rid of them

If you look at the bigger picture, you are not only in the scam, you are involving more and more people in the scam

The insiders don't care if you lose out

Money is precious to even Trump supporters or Hilary supporters

Even the man Donald himself is all about the money

So do you honestly think chicken65 and the insiders could give a damn if people get sucked in and lose their money just to make the insiders rich

No they don't

They'll create any hype whatsoever so innocent people get sucked into the scam. It happened before so how are you all so sure it won't happen now?

Does anybody here have proof if chicken65 is really Chris and has someone actually seen his face?

I am not asking the insiders like Signal7

I am asking people who genuinely beleives in this coin?

Words don't mean anything. Chicken65 can call himself Leonardo Dicaprio and post pictures of him here but it doesn't really mean it's chicken65 is it

Come on does anybody here have any brain? LMAO

Like I said, 1st of all. Someone from this group should go and video chat chicken65 on skype to be sure it's Chris and the face matches the picture he sent

Seige,
     I am starting to think you really do care.  So I will tell you I have a plan for Nov. 9th.  I do not know when to release my plan but my thinking is Nov 9th.  I am a value adding machine.  You actually bring up a huge concern and flaw I saw in this project the whole time.  So yes I am here to redeem.  In fact Bitinator mentioned something almost as a perfect compliment to my thoughts.  He reminded all of us that Trump will run again 4 years later.

And besides, and more to you main point.  All currency on this planet except for Syria and Iran are fiat.  And those countries are loosing ground one may argue.  So we need to find good groups and work with them because it is the only way a "money" supply means anything anymore if the fundamentals are sound.  So we know there is no inflation coded in like eth.  And with a team like this I think we can out maneuver eth anyway.  Value could vanish tomorrow from the USD.  Founding fathers have stated as much and they were correct.  I have seen what I believe to be moral courage from some here (including chinckens65) and I have not invested more than I am willing to loose.  I am willing to donate time, labor and counsel toward the groups goals that are sensible.  And if we all did that then this bird is gonna fly.  And forgive me if I go out on a limb when I say that we could even make money great again and teach those old farts brigade a thing or two while were are at it.  MAGA  serge MAGA!

seige

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:31:31 AM

Idk whats going on but if trumpcoin is a scam ..... Bummer i gavnt skyped w anyone behind the scenes i cant tell you its nt a scam i just see a lot of potential for a great coin and im willing to take the risk it might go to 5$ a coin

How hard is it to skype someone?

Don't you and others who bought into the coin should at least have the right to know if the person behind the coin is even who he claims to be?

It's very easy to post pictures from google and make up names. Trust me even a 10 year old can do it

But this is a matter of money

So here is a challenge for any of you. Go and video chat chicken65 and let him prove himself who he really is

Is it really Chris and does it match Chris' face the one chicken65 posted?
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:34:49 AM

People behind the pump n dump 100%

chicken65, Cantstump, Signal7, parwez (claims he talks to chicken65 on skype daily and he has insider info)

Here is what happened. When chicken65 came back and revealed his identity because of all the drama Cantstump caused (which was also a part of the plan to spread FUD) this was the time for chicken65 to cause another pump

Now Cantstump is off the scenes (still behind the scenes, as he talks to chicken65) he doesn't show his face here

But still very much alive in the background and is obviously an insider

Signal7 is now in the front. chicken65 is puting Signal7 in the front to calm everybody down so nobody gets worried and dumps

Another pump and dump on its way and I already know the people who will be making money this time

History repeating itself but this time another person in the front

I will say this again. Trump will win with or without Trumpcoin

Trumpcoin has no power over Donald Trump winning

Trumpcoin is a blatant pump and dump to spread FUD and hype.

Get the innocent people sucked in while the devs and the insiders reap the rewards

Please carry on making the insiders rich. This will be fun to watch  Smiley

Ok, folks this guy seige is from the DBIC crypto coin group I believe and he is their tech. guy for their payment gateway.  And interesting to note that Chickens65 did claim that the pump and dump group was from DBIC.  So let that sink in.  

I am not saying who is right or wrong.  But if you go look at dbic thread they have a seige and also some of the dbic guys have posted here little messages for chickens65 about their DBIC coin, etc.

Believe whatever you want, but it'll be fun to see you get sucked into this scam and make chicken65 and his insider people rich while you are left holding bags which you won't be able to sell later

Your comments assume that I did not think of that and that I do not have a plan.  

And how many times did you get dropped on your head.  Why would you enjoy seeing someone loose.  I like everyone to win.  Even you!  So I hope you have a few trumps just in case you are wrong.  I will give you some so that you did not pay anything for them so no loss to you.  After our tip bot gets going of course.

I don't like to see anybody lose or scammed but if people don't listen to me here there is nothing i could do

I'd actually like chicken65 to prove me wrong and his insider people

But i highly doubt it

And sure if you really want to send some trumps here's my address: TQQWNRooAfpyMHpvwPswHoNgKPRkWG97vY

But i highly doubt they'd be worth what chicken65 claims to be. $1

Lastly for now,  Transparency is the main reason things are died down now.  We just had a big week last week and you are right we need some more of it.  So I am truly saying thank you.  And I will send you trumps later and when the tipbot is up.  Untill then I gotta get off the computer for now.  Bye  and thanks

Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:42:03 AM

Multisig wallet give trumps to donalds team

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:51:58 AM

And who knows what chicken65 really looks like and if he even is Chris

Seems fishy he seems to be a music producer and yet he seems to be doing a bad job marketing this coin

Don't believe everything you see and hear

Chris may not even be chicken65 and he just used that image to calm people down

Someone should talk to him on skype. Maybe do a video chat and that should at least show the real person behind chicken65

And you do bring up some good points, but again that is why others are not posting.  We have work to do.  Besides human nature is to not acknowledge when you have been scammed.  So your warning while admirable are probably not going to save the world like you claim.  And most of us only spend what we can loose.  And if we wish to be excited about our coin and how it may help Trump I think we should be allowed to feel that way.

But it won't be only you people getting scammed

It's the people you sell your coins to later who will continue to get scammed

How would you feel knowing selling someone worthless trumps just to get rid of them

If you look at the bigger picture, you are not only in the scam, you are involving more and more people in the scam

The insiders don't care if you lose out

Money is precious to even Trump supporters or Hilary supporters

Even the man Donald himself is all about the money

So do you honestly think chicken65 and the insiders could give a damn if people get sucked in and lose their money just to make the insiders rich

No they don't

They'll create any hype whatsoever so innocent people get sucked into the scam. It happened before so how are you all so sure it won't happen now?

Does anybody here have proof if chicken65 is really Chris and has someone actually seen his face?

I am not asking the insiders like Signal7

I am asking people who genuinely beleives in this coin?

Words don't mean anything. Chicken65 can call himself Leonardo Dicaprio and post pictures of him here but it doesn't really mean it's chicken65 is it

Come on does anybody here have any brain? LMAO

Like I said, 1st of all. Someone from this group should go and video chat chicken65 on skype to be sure it's Chris and the face matches the picture he sent

Seige,
     I am starting to think you really do care.  So I will tell you I have a plan for Nov. 9th.  I do not know when to release my plan but my thinking is Nov 9th.  I am a value adding machine.  You actually bring up a huge concern and flaw I saw in this project the whole time.  So yes I am here to redeem.  In fact Bitinator mentioned something almost as a perfect compliment to my thoughts.  He reminded all of us that Trump will run again 4 years later.

And besides, and more to you main point.  All currency on this planet except for Syria and Iran are fiat.  And those countries are loosing ground one may argue.  So we need to find good groups and work with them because it is the only way a "money" supply means anything anymore if the fundamentals are sound.  So we know there is no inflation coded in like eth.  And with a team like this I think we can out maneuver eth anyway.  Value could vanish tomorrow from the USD.  Founding fathers have stated as much and they were correct.  I have seen what I believe to be moral courage from some here (including chinckens65) and I have not invested more than I am willing to loose.  I am willing to donate time, labor and counsel toward the groups goals that are sensible.  And if we all did that then this bird is gonna fly.  And forgive me if I go out on a limb when I say that we could even make money great again and teach those old farts brigade a thing or two while were are at it.  MAGA  serge MAGA!

I have mentioned before I care about the innocent people getting sucked into this scam, who have not done their due diligence and need help understanding

I don't care about Trumpcoin because I already know where it's heading.

I care about Donald of course as I want him to win the elections.

This coin is not what's going to make that happen and I know that, trust me!

Obviously if you are just passing time and playing with money here in Trumpcoin then its absolutely fine

But it gets shady when you try to get the public involved into the pump and dump and spread hype

Especially the public Americans who don't have a clue about crypto

Do you want to know the only way Trumpcoin would succeed?

If Donald's team had every Trumpcoin in their hands

And we all know that won't happen

Because it's chicken65 and his insider people who obviously have the funds

If you look at one of my earlier posts I said I thought we should find a way to put the entire trump fund in his hand and then watch what a real business man can do.  I think we should also agree to turn the entire project over to him at all times.  This might be viewed as radical.  But you must ask yourself why are you here.  If for Trump then those people will agree.  Hmmm 3% of every dollar or 100% of every dollar goes to trump.  If you support trump it is a no brainer.  And I was ignored and then on the paper wallets I was told to stand down.  So I thought about that and I considered that maybe those folks did not want me doing paper wallets because there was some shady reason.  So what can I say.  I regrouped my thoughts made new plans.  I did not give up on my old plans.  And here I am typing still.  

Maybe getting trump supporters here is dangerous to the p&d groups.  Maybe paper wallets are dangerous because IDK.  So anyway, no I do not think that we are going to make much of a difference because I must face the face that most people here are here first because of the money making opportunity.  But hopefully their understanding of how they make that money will at least be deep enough to allow for a good plan and leadership to also do some good.  And at that moment there is the legitimacy.  In fact if this team pans out like they could I feel sorry for anyone who sells nov 8th.  

Can you imagine if we become a funding engine and instead of giving away money (something that does not occur in nature) we kept it for projects.  If we had an economy supporting these and other things there is no reason to sell nov8th.  That is pump and dump thinking and it is flawed IMHO.

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:04:30 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2016, 05:16:51 AM by Bitbobb

in other words.  each dollar in society circulates many times before it gets worn out.  In crypto the bills do not get worn out.  We believers need to put up our goods and services in exchange for trumpcoins and if we do things that help trump then the trump fund can become a super pac funding engine.  We do not need to give it away because we could generate several million usd with those 200k coins continuously.

The fact that the 200K was set aside by the dev in his original idea is enough of a gift.  I say we have a few wallets each one represents a project we like to do to help trumps campaign.  And then when there is enough trumps to fund one of the projects we sell that amount of trumps, do the project and transfer the trumps from the voting wallet to the trump fund and keep going as fast as we can doing as many projects as we can.  Then like bitinator said he will run 4 years from now.  So if we think we are only for trump then we could freez trump fund until 4 years time.  Or whatever.  But my point is giving away money is not natural.  I refuse gifts from people.  It is more sensible to work for things.  Giving people a box with 50M USD in it is shady and those people want something not natural.  How good will we feel if we are truly a grassroots funding engine.  This what Trump is calling for.  And with all due respect Serge this might be what he is waiting for.  Innovation does come from these types of groups.  The young minded, computer folk on the fringe of society who use the cutting edge of tech and thought.  Stay tuned..

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:13:48 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2016, 06:31:53 AM by Bitbobb

Seige,
    Don't sleep on me bro!@  I still have a conversation Chichens65 promised me he would finish.  I threw my hat in the race here for Trumpcoin and I have gotten support.
     I really am not waiting on people.
    But also, to your other point.  Donald is running a presidential campaign.  If I am able to take some of his burden and not mess his mojo up I will (with the blessings of the group).  There is only so much they can hold me back before it is blatant heel dragging behavior and the market will respond and the coin will crash again.
     And I did say these things.
     Give a man a dollar he gets a soda.  Show a man how to earn money he eats for life.  I want us all to win.  If Donald responds to my letter then good.  If we get together and start putting up adds, bill boards, etc. and he says "wow crypto super pac holy guacamole".  We can say cool we really did help.  That is the acknowledgment we wished for.  

Right now I have faith in the decentralized group that is showing all the traits of professionalism like a board of directors of a fortune 500 company.  This alone is big league.  Let's see what happens over the next few days or so.  

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:14:51 AM

Seige is obviously an infiltrator trying to destroy Trump and Trumpcoin by spreading FUD.

Seige...

Do you people honestly believe you can prevent pumpers and dumpers from using any coin?  There are and will always be "pumpers and dumpers".  This is free crypto.  Get over it.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
seige

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:20:20 AM

Seige is obviously an infiltrator trying to destroy Trump and Trumpcoin by spreading FUD.

Seige...

https://i.imgur.com/jiYqM6b.gif

Do you people honestly believe you can prevent pumpers and dumpers from using any coin?  There are and will always be "pumpers and dumpers".  This is free crypto.  Get over it.

Look at all your previous posts in the old thread.

You seemed like chicken65's puppet. You believe anything he says.

If chicken65 told you his shit was actually chocolate and tried to feed you it, I bet you would eat it without even questioning him

And that's exactly what you are. A puppet who falls for any shit.

Good luck holding onto worthless Trumps if they are in chicken's and his insider group's hands

If you want to be a real Trump supporter. Get your fat ass out this thread and start contacting Trump and his close people and get in touch with them to hold onto the funds and support the project.

Can you do that though? Or is chicken65 holding you by the balls and preventing you from going out there?

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:27:49 AM

Seige...

Look at all your previous posts in the old thread.

You seemed like chicken65's puppet. You believe anything he says.

If chicken65 told you his shit was actually chocolate and tried to feed you it, I bet you would eat it without even questioning him

And that's exactly what you are. A puppet who falls for any shit.

Good luck holding onto worthless Trumps if they are in chicken's and his insider group's hands

If you want to be a real Trump supporter. Get your fat ass out this thread and start contacting Trump and his close people and get in touch with them to hold onto the funds and support the project.

Can you do that though? Or is chicken65 holding you by the balls and preventing you from going out there?

Uh oh... I must of hit upon the truth... You're getting rustled.

You're an idiot.  Everything you say is a baseless assertion.  You have ZERO proof of anything.

I'm not associated with Chicken65 in the least.  I've been critical of Chicken65 for some of his actions.  I think it was a very bad decision to hand over 100k of the TrumpFund to Signal7 and the other 100k to an escrow agent to be held on an exchange.  By the way, who is holding on to the TrumpFund now?

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:43:07 AM

Not the slightest bit

Like I said I'm just watching this all fail. I have no investment in Trumpcoin I have nothing to lose

Are you seriously telling me you still don't know who has the funds LMAO

chhhhhicken65 + sssssignal7

and before it was

chhhhhhhicken65 + cccccantstump

you see the pattern

The big nutjob chicken65 is still the main part of the project

And you believe him with all your heart.

Here are chicken65's words on the final posts on the original Trumpcoin thread. I guess some of the truth leaks out when you are panicking and this shows chicken65 was panicking and thought it was the end. But many people here seem to have ignored chicken65's post

Here's his quotes:

"Me and my partner had 500k between us and still have around 230k between us. You can bet Signal7 has sold most, if not all of his Trump coins. This is why he wanted
the Trump Fund. Hes effectively stealing it."

So it seems like there are more than 200k trumpcoins in circulation with these insiders

OUT! OUT! OUT!

elli123

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 07:19:34 AM

Signal7 disappeared?
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 07:28:09 AM

Signal7 disappeared?

He posted yesterday.  on this thread.  He is working on things for the group.  He says he needs a few days to be ready to update the group

TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 07:29:19 AM

Signal7 disappeared?

Nah spoke to him like a day ago.

Refer to his post in regards to the announcement, he said he's taking his time to avoid further missteps.
As for this seige guy he's using the yobit trollbox as a reference point and referring to a username from there as some bastion of credibility (parwez), the same username that was saying TrumpCoin would be at 500sats by now and spammed for a day that it would hit 1k sats LAST Monday.

Jaerky

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 09:09:37 AM

Signal7 disappeared?

Refer to his post in regards to the announcement, he said he's taking his time to avoid further missteps.
As for this seige guy he's using the yobit trollbox as a reference point and referring to a username from there as some bastion of credibility (parwez), the same username that was saying TrumpCoin would be at 500sats by now and spammed for a day that it would hit 1k sats LAST Monday.

I have a feeling seige is parwez. Look at how persistent he is. Look at how much he replies to everyone and how fast. Just like Parwez in the trollbox. He has "nothing to lose" and posts here repeatedly. Clearly there is another hidden agenda by seige/parwez. No one posts this much without being an infiltrator trying to spread FUD like its a fulltime job.
TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 09:34:46 AM

Signal7 disappeared?

I have a feeling seige is parwez. Look at how persistent he is. Look at how much he replies to everyone and how fast. Just like Parwez in the trollbox. He has "nothing to lose" and posts here repeatedly. Clearly there is another hidden agenda by seige/parwez. No one posts this much without being an infiltrator trying to spread FUD like its a fulltime job.

That's been my assumption so far
TrumpInfo

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 09:57:30 AM

Signal7 disappeared?

Agreed. It's really quite impressive. He has posted the same exact quote on 4 out of the 5 trump threads.
bitbullbarbados

Activity: 179
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 10:52:25 AM

I thought this thread was moderated?  Angry
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 11:27:49 AM

Is chicken 65 back now?

Yes Im around. Im waiting for the voting to begin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: