Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:50:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
riceberry

Activity: 491
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 03:13:18 PM

But ... the symbol is already there, as designed by the developers.
It's the big orange H:

So please dear developers develop technology, not design without function! I've seen so many cryptos with good design, but no function at all! Graphical perfection can be done later! We do need a P2P exchange!

I think it is important to get a good overall design for the HEAT concept earlier. Don't wait until later to do design.
Make the whole package for brand and identity with a Vision for HEAT.

We know the technology is being developed and will be achievable.

What is the HEAT vision?
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
riceberry

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:08:41 PM

Here is a new website, I created a bit of an info page for HEAT: heatcurrency.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/heatcurrency
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 08:27:24 PM

Nice work regarding design!

However it should be noted that HEAT is not primarily a currency. It's the public ledger infrastructure. The token unit functioning on the HEAT public decentralized ledger is also called HEAT.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

riceberry

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:51:28 PM

Nice work regarding design!

However it should be noted that HEAT is not primarily a currency. It's the public ledger infrastructure. The token unit functioning on the HEAT public decentralized ledger is also called HEAT.

Thank you for the feedback.
I understand that it is not primarily only a currency. Although I think heatcurrency can also be applicable, since the HEAT token is capable of acting as a currency, and the HEAT token will do alot on the infrastructure.
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:32:06 PM

Here is a new website, I created a bit of an info page for HEAT: heatcurrency.com

Good start!
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:54:19 PM

I like the webpage. is this the final logo ?
JUSTDLISK

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Bancor

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 12:11:50 AM

really good job on the website @ riceberry!

riceberry

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 12:21:19 AM

Thanks for the support Cool
LiskEnterprise

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:35:39 AM

The logo competition should be approached to the guy who won the Nxt forum competition and came up with the Ardor style it looks really great.

https://www.ardorplatform.org/

Also what are the themes for heat?

HEAT - Rapid Fast

HEAT - Secure and Safe

HEAT - Instant setup easy to use

HEAT - 3rd generation using the highest tech

HEAT - Multi Platform many diverse use cases

etc

http://heatledger.com LIVE ICO 3.0 GENERATION CRYPTO WITH COMPANY STOCK IPO OPTIONS
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 01:25:29 PM

The logo competition should be approached to the guy who won the Nxt forum competition and came up with the Ardor style it looks really great.

HEAT - Rapid Fast

HEAT - Secure and Safe

etc

Unlimited Scalability - Free From Blockchain Bloat

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 02:07:34 PM

HEAT - Rapid Fast

HEAT - Secure and Safe

etc

yeah he did a really good job with the ardor logo. It looks simple but really professional and mature.
riceberry

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 03:46:53 PM

Just an update for heatpool.xyz :

A basic PoS + PoP Rewards Calculator is now active on the page, so you can see how much HEAT will be generated approximately doing PoP and PoS every day!
someonesomeone

Activity: 933

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:11:59 PM

So if I use 10k of my heat tokens I will get 11 tokens per day? Where will my tokens be stored? Can I use them at any time?

A basic PoS + PoP Rewards Calculator is now active on the page, so you can see how much HEAT will be generated approximately doing PoP and PoS every day!
riceberry

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:30:52 PM

So if I use 10k of my heat tokens I will get 11 tokens per day? Where will my tokens be stored? Can I use them at any time?

There are 2 options for doing PoS and PoP for HEAT. Either run it locally on your own hardware with a balance, either leased from your main wallet to keep it secure, and generate the rewards locally, running HEAT 24/7 (I was going to do this option before I thought of a pool idea). The other option is using a service like heatpool so a user does not need to run HEAT 24/7. Heatpool will run HEAT on a server, and users will be able to Lease a balance to the heatpool, so your HEAT is only leased for a set period of time that you would specify. Specifics for leasing options has not been released by the dev team yet. The 11 HEAT per day would add up on the server and rewards proportional to all leasing participants would be sent out back to the origin accounts that the leased balances come from on a regular basis. If you want to stop leasing your 10k balance to heatpool, I'm sure the devs will implement an option to cancel a lease, or it will automatically return at the end of the lease period (I believe).

This is still early, but the concept is there. Once development progresses, heatpool will get worked on so people have an option to do PoS and PoP without running locally.
bytemuma

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:49:50 PM

There are 2 options for doing PoS and PoP for HEAT. Either run it locally on your own hardware with a balance, either leased from your main wallet to keep it secure, and generate the rewards locally, running HEAT 24/7 (I was going to do this option before I thought of a pool idea). The other option is using a service like heatpool so a user does not need to run HEAT 24/7. Heatpool will run HEAT on a server, and users will be able to Lease a balance to the heatpool, so your HEAT is only leased for a set period of time that you would specify. Specifics for leasing options has not been released by the dev team yet. The 11 HEAT per day would add up on the server and rewards proportional to all leasing participants would be sent out back to the origin accounts that the leased balances come from on a regular basis. If you want to stop leasing your 10k balance to heatpool, I'm sure the devs will implement an option to cancel a lease, or it will automatically return at the end of the lease period (I believe).

This is still early, but the concept is there. Once development progresses, heatpool will get worked on so people have an option to do PoS and PoP without running locally.

Excellent news, I really like this concept.  Smiley

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
            ████████              █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
    █████            █████████            █████
█████████    █████████████    █████████
█████████    █████████████    █████████     
    █████            █████████            █████
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
            ████████              █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

someonesomeone

Activity: 933

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:16:54 PM

Thanks for explaining it. I hope that this evolves further as I would be interested in being in the pool Smiley

riceberry

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:57:53 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2016, 09:40:37 PM by riceberry

Thanks for explaining it. I hope that this evolves further as I would be interested in being in the pool Smiley

Glad to hear  Cool Also, with the calculator, the PoP is an estimate, not 100% sure how it works yet, so hard for me to estimate exactly in my calculations.
Also, all the calculations are also taking in consideration that there are going to be ALL 25 million HEAT being online forging, so I think the output from the calculator is a minimum value.
riceberry

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 10:17:10 PM

Thanks Kalipo!
Crapsy

Activity: 465

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 08:13:45 AM

Can the HEAT tokens be transferred between markets at the moment? For example alcurex - > C-CEX?
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 09:07:08 AM

Can the HEAT tokens be transferred between markets at the moment? For example alcurex - > C-CEX?

No mainnet has not been released.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: