Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:59:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
tetra

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 07:48:20 AM

My vote for #6 as well Smiley

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JUSTDLISK

Activity: 457

Bancor

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 03:38:23 PM

Why are my Heat still on C-cex.....
Why hasn't the multiplier been factored in already on the exchange.
This is taking forever.....

mm0104

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 03:45:02 PM

Why are my Heat still on C-cex.....
Why hasn't the multiplier been factored in already on the exchange.
This is taking forever.....

The answer to both of your questions is: The genesis block hasn't launched yet. Your coins will be transferable once the mainnet is live and the multiplier will be factored when the coins are distributed to investors and exchanges through the genesis block.
There hasn't been an update on the launch since this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1543991.msg16797309#msg16797309
spendawgs

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 01:02:40 AM

I have been doing a bit of back reading in this thread and noticed one of the devs mentioned that users will be able to have their own blockchain. This sounds really awesome! Although as awesome as it sounds Im not quite sure what use cases a private blockchain provides. What are some of the possibilities of having ones own blockchain?

Woof woof!!
BigCat45

Activity: 441

Bigboss

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 11:33:42 AM

Very excited to see the project moving along. I've got some on c-cex too. Hopefully will redeem without any hiccups.
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 05:48:01 PM

Very excited to see the project moving along. I've got some on c-cex too. Hopefully will redeem without any hiccups.
Same here bought also some on -c-cex. Hopefully the release will be soon.
spendawgs

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 03:19:27 AM

I have been doing a bit of back reading in this thread and noticed one of the devs mentioned that users will be able to have their own blockchain. This sounds really awesome! Although as awesome as it sounds Im not quite sure what use cases a private blockchain provides. What are some of the possibilities of having ones own blockchain?

Nice Question.

im not a perfect thinker in this case.. but.. for my example.. i was looking for build an app where everyone can bet cryptos to play against others.
a sidechain solution would be the perfect thing to get this running. everybody sidechain user can set up his own total supply of their tokes.

so for example i want that the total amount of coins that are exist is 1 mio on this game... so this is what i can do specially for my game/business.
i dont have to do a complicated exchange through different cryptos to accept in this game. i can just use this new self created crypto based on the heat sidechain.

also i got no trouble with secure points.. because they are all delivered by heat.

specially for businesses is this a revolutionary thing!

correct me if im wrong!

kalipo

Ah yes I understand what you mean. I can hardly fathom the ideas prople will come up with using this. Im really excited for genesis and fir HEAT to be listed on a few exchanged. I like that fact that there is not so much hype about this coin, for some reason that seems promising. I also think the devs will produce a few little surprises that we dont know yet. They have been quiet but we can see by the alpha client, this team are very good developers.

Woof woof!!
ohweoh

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 04:05:36 AM

What are the hardware requirements when pooling our Heat?
scaryvirus

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 12:04:03 PM

Another gambling platform is not really a valuable niche to fill, so many are doing it. Heat strength lies in having direct connection to clients of other crypto. If they can make a true decentralized exchange on top of it that works and looks as good as openledger/polo and not require gateway by moving other crypto directly, it will change crypto forever and there really isn't a limit to its growth potential. So far no one has been able to do it, or even come close. no silly tokens as IOU's, literally hyperledger of all ledgers, one ledger to control any of them. I truly hope the focus will be on this big picture stuff and not which exchanges its added on. Where we're going, it shouldn't need other exchanges, it will literally replace them and improve far past them since it's trustless and open source.
Flomess

Activity: 705

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 12:09:29 PM

What do you mean "pooling"?
For the PoS, anything that could run the wallet, with a valid internet connection should be fine.
For the PoP part i've heard something about "anything that can run Java" so even a Raspberry + HDD might do the trick.

u15776

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 01:00:25 PM

Another gambling platform is not really a valuable niche to fill, so many are doing it. Heat strength lies in having direct connection to clients of other crypto. If they can make a true decentralized exchange on top of it that works and looks as good as openledger/polo and not require gateway by moving other crypto directly, it will change crypto forever and there really isn't a limit to its growth potential. So far no one has been able to do it, or even come close. no silly tokens as IOU's, literally hyperledger of all ledgers, one ledger to control any of them. I truly hope the focus will be on this big picture stuff and not which exchanges its added on. Where we're going, it shouldn't need other exchanges, it will literally replace them and improve far past them since it's trustless and open source.

The first one that gets liquidity to a decentralized crypto exchange will be the hero. OMNI tries it with futures. I hope heat will NOT be like openledger, so illiquid.
ohweoh

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 05:46:33 PM

What do you mean "pooling"?
For the PoS, anything that could run the wallet, with a valid internet connection should be fine.
For the PoP part i've heard something about "anything that can run Java" so even a Raspberry + HDD might do the trick.

Thanks for this.
pieterjanvh

Activity: 668

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 12:36:36 AM

Any word on the release of the genesis block?
Let's get this show on the road!
spendawgs

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 01:06:25 AM

The first one that gets liquidity to a decentralized crypto exchange will be the hero. OMNI tries it with futures. I hope heat will NOT be like openledger, so illiquid.

Would you say its iliquid because there are not enough people trading there? Why arent people using it?

Woof woof!!
cryptomoon

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 02:16:12 AM

Would you say its iliquid because there are not enough people trading there? Why arent people using it?

Definitely not enough people there, also you either need to buy bitshares to use it but that shits volatile, the other option is their open.btc but what is that, some token pegged to btc, i dont know, hard to deposit btc there aswell... didnt work for me... I bought heat from there and it was really hard... First i bought bitshares on polo then i transfered them to bitshares openledger, then bought open.btc there and used that to buy HEAT if i remember correctly..
LiskEnterprise

Activity: 268

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:33:39 AM

Definitely not enough people there, also you either need to buy bitshares to use it but that shits volatile, the other option is their open.btc but what is that, some token pegged to btc, i dont know, hard to deposit btc there aswell... didnt work for me... I bought heat from there and it was really hard... First i bought bitshares on polo then i transfered them to bitshares openledger, then bought open.btc there and used that to buy HEAT if i remember correctly..

yes how is heat going to combat this?

liquidity and number of people using...

easy entry.

clear concise platform

cross currency and alt -> BTC trasfers

Supernet is also working on this

http://heatledger.com LIVE ICO 3.0 GENERATION CRYPTO WITH COMPANY STOCK IPO OPTIONS
Flomess

Activity: 705

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:23:54 AM

And if you happen to use Openledger, please make sure to save the backup on atleast 2-3 devices / drives and write down the password on a piece of paper.

I've just lost the access to ALL of my heat due to a cache clean on chrome.
I feel horrible.
 Sad
JUSTDLISK

Activity: 457

Bancor

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:11:29 PM

And if you happen to use Openledger, please make sure to save the backup on atleast 2-3 devices / drives and write down the password on a piece of paper.

I feel horrible.
 Sad

how many we talking?

StewieG

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 10:41:43 PM

I feel horrible.
 Sad

Man that sucks, but hey I know exactly how you feel!!! I too invested in heat bigtime and after reading the whitepaper I realized that I just flushed my money down the toilet and deep down in the sewer there is some greedy ooze eating dick that was just waiting for me to pull the flusher so that my money would be sent right into his pockets. But of course this was not enough... No it got worse... Then I saw the interview on the utubez where these 2 snobs were basically describing what could be called an upgrade to their poorly performing fimk coin client nobody ever heard of. Why make a new coin when you can just upgrade your old one?! But yeah I knew the answer already and it all felt like a Brock-Lesnar-kick straight to the nutz. Oh dat pain... But I got totally roasted when I made fun of the so called whitepaper on bitcointalk and the developer told me that next time I should write the whitepaper. That was it! Fatality! I realized what a fool I was and how it was all my fault. Shame... shame... shame.....

But maybe you can get your one dollar fitty back (which was once a few thousand bucks) by trying to open a second account and claim your heat again, maybe that works. If not try to contact support and ask if you can do that... I know I know... nobody will answer until you complain on bitcointalk that they are not answering your requests... but you know what to do, right? exactly! Do as I do and keep on trolling!
spendawgs

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 03:49:58 AM

Yes I see. I agree that open ledger is certainly not user friendly. And the charts are confusing. But to think about though.. people seem to be actually opting for the centralized exchange over the Decentralized one. How are people aupposed to believe blockchain is better when even we wont use it

Woof woof!!
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: