Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:41:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
deadlock1

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

methodic madness

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 01:09:11 PM

Well, my patience is running out!

If development is delayed - no problem!!! I would wait some more days. Just give us something to play, maybe an actualized alpha-wallet or something else?

What really scares me, is the blog! Do the developers really have the time to talk about other coins? This is the wrong signal! I want to hear news, YES SIR, but only news concerning HEAT! Please would you concentrate in finishing your own coin first! We are not interested in informations about other coins, what we need is heat, nothing else!

Ich hab heut Nichtgeburtstag! :-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dodofelix

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 01:12:23 PM

I think the blog is a useful information service to all.. this is a long term project and we have many demonstration about great coins that delayed their genesys..
BitBerau

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 01:29:09 PM

I think the blog is a useful information service to all.. this is a long term project and we have many demonstration about great coins that delayed their genesys..
very true, i completely agree with you.
dodofelix

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 01:39:51 PM

If development is delayed - no problem!!! I would wait some more days. Just give us something to play, maybe an actualized alpha-wallet or something else?

What really scares me, is the blog! Do the developers really have the time to talk about other coins? This is the wrong signal! I want to hear news, YES SIR, but only news concerning HEAT! Please would you concentrate in finishing your own coin first! We are not interested in informations about other coins, what we need is heat, nothing else!

AFAIR devs mentioned that blog is written by someone from the external source whom they hired, so no worries on that, it's not sucking out their resources/time.

As for the delays, I would not expect anything singnificant till February (that's where we are expecting second round of financing afair and those who didn't buy earlier can jump in but in a little bit different way and those who already hold some HEAT can have 50% discount in that second round of finansing). I understand this is natural that biggest things should be revealed only after February.

As for giving us something to play, I don't think that is necessary. That would be waste of devs time. Better wait for the full release.

If you are one of the 40% investors who are at huge profits even at current prices, just be happy and wait for the actual release of the workking product next year (and not only genesis this year).

If you are one of those who are at the price they paid, accumulate to lower your average cost. Current price of 0.00010 is still low (about 350% lowest price ICO). When the product is released it will be worth much more and current 350% will seem cheap.

I understand your frustration but 40% of holders who went here from FIMK were waiting 2 years, so couple of weeks/months does not make a difference. They prefer successful rebranding/relaunch than botched one, even if it takes time. And if you have some coins that you don't need I can buy them from you (escrow through devs or on one of the exchanges if you bought IOUs).

That's for sure
josegines

Activity: 814
Merit: 531

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 04:15:37 PM

but 40% of holders who went here from FIMK were waiting 2 years,

How do you know that 40% can wait 2 years? I have not been asked.

In those 2 years count the time that we take with FIMK?

QUBIC: a quorum-based computations protocol.- by Come-from-Beyond
What is Qubic?
Coinmarketcap(Qubic) Coingecko(Qubic)
ohweoh

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 07:14:41 PM

So comparatively, is Heat similar to Lisk? What is Heats business model, How does Heat attract clients? And what are if major offerings/sales points other than its ability to scale over time and 1000 t/x's a minute.
What does the future look like with heat?
And where do you see your investments with them in , 6 months, 2 years and 5 years?
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 09:29:31 PM

So current price of 0.0013 is 400% ICO price for most of people, right? Almost half of them invested in FIMK. How are those people supposed to cash out at once?

If they're up 400% and want to get-rid-quick there will be exchanges where they can just dump it and gtfo. Liqui for example is very quick to add new coins but lacks volume a little bit. Also Heat can be traded on C-Cex and Alcurex. So if they want to dump they can and others will gladly pick up their coins.  Wink
The problem with cashing out at once by a lot of people is that it destroys the price temporarily but that's something everybody has to decide for himself. Whether the pure greed or the patience out of greed is stronger.  Grin

400% is fine profit by my standards but the liquidity is just too low. If someone would try to sell now the price would go to zero, even below the ICO price. Where are the buyers? This is quite scary for a project that was delayed for such a long time.

Who is up 400%? At what price did folks buy in at, to be at +400% right now?

About 50% coins will be distributed to those who bought with FIMK. Those people are in huge profits now. The rest have only tiny profit and those who bought at the end are even on a loss. But for most people those are huge profits that's why they are desperately looking for a launch to dump, which is not good.

ok that make sense. This project is so slow - it's painful. Folks are being patient but clearly development is hampered by a lack of resource.

its ok. there is nothing comparable as heat and i am sure its going to work properly. thats what matters at the end of the day.
StewieG

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 10:15:12 PM

And if you happen to use Openledger, please make sure to save the backup on atleast 2-3 devices / drives and write down the password on a piece of paper.

I've just lost the access to ALL of my heat due to a cache clean on chrome.
I feel horrible.
 Sad

Man that sucks, but hey I know exactly how you feel!!! I too invested in heat bigtime and after reading the whitepaper I realized that I just flushed my money down the toilet and deep down in the sewer there is some greedy ooze eating dick that was just waiting for me to pull the flusher so that my money would be sent right into his pockets. But of course this was not enough... No it got worse... Then I saw the interview on the utubez where these 2 snobs were basically describing what could be called an upgrade to their poorly performing fimk coin client nobody ever heard of. Why make a new coin when you can just upgrade your old one?! But yeah I knew the answer already and it all felt like a Brock-Lesnar-kick straight to the nutz. Oh dat pain... But I got totally roasted when I made fun of the so called whitepaper on bitcointalk and the developer told me that next time I should write the whitepaper. That was it! Fatality! I realized what a fool I was and how it was all my fault. Shame... shame... shame.....

But maybe you can get your one dollar fitty back (which was once a few thousand bucks) by trying to open a second account and claim your heat again, maybe that works. If not try to contact support and ask if you can do that... I know I know... nobody will answer until you complain on bitcointalk that they are not answering your requests... but you know what to do, right? exactly! Do as I do and keep on trolling!
Just member!
tetra

Activity: 471

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 06:52:39 AM

AFAIR devs mentioned that blog is written by someone from the external source whom they hired, so no worries on that, it's not sucking out their resources/time.

As for the delays, I would not expect anything singnificant till February (that's where we are expecting second round of financing afair and those who didn't buy earlier can jump in but in a little bit different way and those who already hold some HEAT can have 50% discount in that second round of finansing). I understand this is natural that biggest things should be revealed only after February.

As for giving us something to play, I don't think that is necessary. That would be waste of devs time. Better wait for the full release.

If you are one of the 40% investors who are at huge profits even at current prices, just be happy and wait for the actual release of the workking product next year (and not only genesis this year).

If you are one of those who are at the price they paid, accumulate to lower your average cost. Current price of 0.00010 is still low (about 350% lowest price ICO). When the product is released it will be worth much more and current 350% will seem cheap.

I understand your frustration but 40% of holders who went here from FIMK were waiting 2 years, so couple of weeks/months does not make a difference. They prefer successful rebranding/relaunch than botched one, even if it takes time. And if you have some coins that you don't need I can buy them from you (escrow through devs or on one of the exchanges if you bought IOUs).

The real problem is the deceptive actions against the community. They set out the ICO for one month, claiming they had a coin that was ready to launch. This "finished" product now has a delay of three months (which is considerably longer than it sounds, as they were claiming it was finished ONE month before the original launch date)

scaryvirus

Activity: 570

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:44:15 AM

ark is launching their coin in february with smartbirdges between other crypto, similar idea to heat, probably at least inspired by it. currently networth about as much as heat. anyone know what are the differentiators? they don't explicitly talk about decentralized exchanges, but it seems capable, so maybe heat has more focus on it?
Inkvor

Activity: 553

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:14:27 AM

where can we buy heat except ccex ?
Kazadar

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:47:53 AM

Until HEAT is launched.

TRADING

HEAT credits / tokens can be traded on the following sites:

• Openledger operated by CCEDK
• Alcurex exchange
• C-CEX exchange
• Fitcoin Exchange assets in the FIMK blockchain

Kazadar

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 09:51:31 AM

Until HEAT is launched.

TRADING

• Alcurex exchange
• C-CEX exchange

I would wait for the launch though. Too many people are +400% at launch (they got decent rebate buying with FIMK, which HEAT is based on) and at least some of them will be sellign at x4 profits, so there might be interesting dip after launch.
While I do agree there will likely be a dip after launch. I dont think you will find many which are at 400%.

The average FIMK price was 42.25 FIMK/HEAT, lowest was 30 FIMNK/HEAT
Price of FIMK ATM is 127 sat. Looking at the price and volume chart I would say its a fair average.

That would mean that the average HEAT bought with FIMK would be 5366 sat and the lowest would be 3810 sat.

The price is close to 10k atm.

So the average FIMK buyer would be at 186%, and the lowest would be at 262%, not 400%.

The early FIMK buyers would only be at 400%, assuming the price wont be effected by the 1.5 multiplier being added.

MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 01:28:28 PM

Until HEAT is launched.

TRADING

• Alcurex exchange
• C-CEX exchange

I would wait for the launch though. Too many people are +400% at launch (they got decent rebate buying with FIMK, which HEAT is based on) and at least some of them will be sellign at x4 profits, so there might be interesting dip after launch.
While I do agree there will likely be a dip after launch. I dont think you will find many which are at 400%.

The average FIMK price was 42.25 FIMK/HEAT, lowest was 30 FIMNK/HEAT
Price of FIMK ATM is 127 sat. Looking at the price and volume chart I would say its a fair average.

That would mean that the average HEAT bought with FIMK would be 5366 sat and the lowest would be 3810 sat.

The price is close to 10k atm.

So the average FIMK buyer would be at 186%, and the lowest would be at 262%, not 400%.

The early FIMK buyers would only be at 400%, assuming the price wont be effected by the 1.5 multiplier being added.

True, and HEAT is like STRATIS on steroids.  

FIMK participants would be foolish to sell for 3x when they could wait and sell for 30x

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
tobsnn

Activity: 573

Bitcore BTX

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:38:09 PM

The real problem is the deceptive actions against the community. They set out the ICO for one month, claiming they had a coin that was ready to launch. This "finished" product now has a delay of three months (which is considerably longer than it sounds, as they were claiming it was finished ONE month before the original launch date)

The coin itself might be ready as they said and the reason for not launching yet might be different:
- not wanting to launch during bitcoin rally and the incoming ETH rally to follow
- preparing for the second round of financing first
- looking for more partnerships

Full explanation in one nutshell. Thanks buddy

JUSTDLISK

Activity: 457

Bancor

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 02:27:28 PM

If this isn't released by 1st of December, i am out.
Good luck to everyone else.

JUSTDLISK

Activity: 457

Bancor

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 04:56:04 PM

Justdlisk, how much do you have? Did you buy with FIMK and are 300% up or with BTC and are on a loss?
None of your business

StewieG

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 07:05:47 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2016, 07:17:03 PM by StewieG

Hey bro how can we get out? I invested with ETH. This whole thing is so terrible smelly I think this coin is a rip off and a scam. And what about that second round of financing?! I don't get it, what about genesis? If anybody gives me serious offer I am willing to sell!
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 08:02:16 PM

Hey bro how can we get out? I invested with ETH. This whole thing is so terrible smelly I think this coin is a rip off and a scam. And what about that second round of financing?! I don't get it, what about genesis? If anybody gives me serious offer I am willing to sell!

You put HEAT in your signature?  This is very dedicated trolling.  What is your motive?

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
StewieG

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 08:13:52 PM

You put HEAT in your signature?  This is very dedicated trolling.  What is your motive?
Pssst! Hey you! YEAH YOU! ... Wanna buy some HEAT?
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: