Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:09:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
LiskEnterprise

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 04:39:43 AM

Lets not derail this thread with crap.

Any ideas of the balance of the four accounts?

Has BTC been withdrawn?

ETC?

NXT?

It is disconcerting to see their GitHub with nearly nothing happening.

but there is only one dev and so he may not be committing

but thats another probelm..

only one dev? Why did you do an ICO?

http://heatledger.com LIVE ICO 3.0 GENERATION CRYPTO WITH COMPANY STOCK IPO OPTIONS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StewieG

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 04:47:00 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2016, 04:57:06 AM by StewieG

Lets not derail this thread with crap.

Any ideas of the balance of the four accounts?

Has BTC been withdrawn?

ETC?

NXT?

It is disconcerting to see their GitHub with nearly nothing happening.

but there is only one dev and so he may not be committing

but thats another probelm..

only one dev? Why did you do an ICO?

Sir are you SERIOUSLY calling my posts crap? The biggest crap post on here are the ones by that Eliphaz Fimk character. Seriously, there was absolutely no information in his last posts. Really, zero!!!
Anyway I also saw Billy Mais's Quick Chop and am not sure if I should rather buy the Billy Mais Quick Chop than the Vince Samwoo guy's Slap Chop? Any idea man?

LiskEnterprise

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 06:35:18 AM

Yes i too would like to know what is happening.

Is Dennis working or is he sick? What mood issues?

What is with the no progress in GitHub?

Are they serious about this project or the whitepaper was never going to be met and then the ICO money is just easy money?

Of course people start to wonder becasue I thought release was immediately after ICO and now six months later we have nothing and no communication...

Whats the deal guys tell us frankly what is happening..

http://heatledger.com LIVE ICO 3.0 GENERATION CRYPTO WITH COMPANY STOCK IPO OPTIONS
someonesomeone

Activity: 933

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 09:15:16 AM

So still nothing here?
tetra

Activity: 471

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 10:34:08 AM

This is by far my worst experience in the crypto world so far.
I will wait until the end of february. Then I am going to look for the responsible people personally.

Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 10:48:20 AM

I am curious why he needs to be "in the mood" to give an update?
Because otherwise he won't give one of course. He's a coder and genius at that, but not very adept in handling public relations. Just like me, but even worse Tongue

Investors donated over $1 million dollars worth of crypto to the project.
I must slightly correct that statement, as investors usually don't donate - they invest or as in the case of HEAT, they purchased pre-launch tokens. The amount definitely was nowhere near $1 million dollars worth of crypto. The amount is difficult to calculate because of high volatility and oftentimes lacking liquidity as in the case of FIMK. Using current, realized rates the amount raised in the first funding round of Heat Ledger Ltd lands somewhere between $300k and $400k - in motion as the value of the crypto holdings fluctuate and even surprises such as extra grant of Byteballs happen.

Don't you think they deserve to at least know the status of dev?
Of course I do, that's why I stepped in to describe what I know. I'm not coder, and I'm not Dennis, so I can't write on behalf of him about the technical details involved in the last few weeks' development. He'll do that himself.

What's happening is development, mixed with family handling and holiday season to put it frankly.

Is Dennis working or is he sick?
FWIK he's been working part time during the Christmas days, taking care of family where possible, the exact same that I've been doing myself. If you have a family to take care of, you'd know there are quite a few modes of existence between being sick and working 24/7 month after month Wink

The code is on company premises where development happens, and needs to be cleaned before being deployed to Github. Also the server code needs to be edited or mostly removed from the public release because we're not going open source at launch time because of the obvious hazards of losing IPR and competitive advantage just like that. Client and some important parts will be open sourced, however there hasn't been reason to do that yet as HEAT core development is ongoing.

Are they serious about this project
Of course we are. It needs to be reminded HEAT is a fintech business project, involving a lot of aspects that most crypto-only coins aren't bothered with in the slightest. Thus the execution of our business is also different from what you're used to - causing the delays in the first place as everything needs to be coordinated from technical features, applications and extending to the readiness to support partnership setups.

now six months later we have nothing and no communication...
Six months - it's of little use to exaggerate, more like 4 and half months. No communication - I don't get that part but note taken

Whats the deal guys tell us frankly what is happening
I hope I answered that to your satisfaction. Normal life and development, so nothing spectacular there to grow FUD on.

I will wait until the end of february. Then I am going to look for the responsible people personally.
We're here and we're responsible whenever you'd like to have a chat f2f about which part of the company's crypto funding round you might have misunderstood, or any other similar issue there may be.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

rohitgarnaik

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 11:41:59 AM

so i cant trade my heat now, when is the launch

LiskEnterprise

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 11:42:44 AM

Honestly why do you not hire a project manager?

A dude that has business acumen no mess around run it for results. then he can work on Dennis and get two more devs.

Get one guy to do video production, Explaining HEAT, updates per week.

No one is making enemies here,,, but notice all the skeleton themes above..

It means we are dying out here.

Yes your right I have no family that's why i am at my computer xmass day staring at the monitor..

Maybe you and Dennis are like Han Solo and Chewbacca but you got to let us in.

There is a Luke or a Yoda out here and you two are too tight..

Actually i think in truth you do know how to code. correct?

Are you saying if you cashed out today you would have 400k?

'He's a coder and genius at that, but not very adept in handling public relations. Just like me, but even worse'

That is BS every time Dennis posts it gets a great reaction - all the way back to his early posts on the Nxt forum.

Your posts are the same. Your both bright but there in no 'rain man' situation here.

You can choose to tell us what is up and learn to judge the mood of the crowd, becasue guess what this is your crowd.

I get it that you consider the business model is fiance industry, banks etc and we were just in it for the coin.

But can not we all get along and we maybe able to help you if you let your guard down...

Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 12:16:37 PM

why not fork some coin and release a temporary chain/wallet so that people can trade until the HEAT core is developed ? If people want to sell/buy then they should be able to. Waves did a similar thing but i wouldn't advice a centralized chain anyway.

yo
LiskEnterprise

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 12:27:36 PM

why not fork some coin and release a temporary chain/wallet so that people can trade until the HEAT core is developed ? If people want to sell/buy then they should be able to. Waves did a similar thing but i wouldn't advice a centralized chain anyway.

No these guys and me - are not into just trade and cash out -

If the whitepaper means anything this is a buy and hodl.

This coin will not be on major exchanges soon.

becasue they choose not too.

Read between the lines if you read the entire thread.

If you are in heat then your in.

c-cex is the only real other option.

I think they will have their internal decentralized exchange active and working before poloniex gets its chance.

I only ask of the heat team.

Release a fresh milestone report.

a list of the next 20 goals.

Some of them can even go active before it is all ready.

Dennis seems to me to be a modular type of guy - engineering over programming.

Why not allow us into the asset exchange to do testing ?

Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 01:23:16 PM

Why not allow us into the asset exchange to do testing ?
Should be possible here http://alpha.heatledger.com/interactive/ - you have the test HEAT so just try it!

More details on status expected soon.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

dynamixvolt

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 01:40:42 PM

Well all I know this is some Bull Shit of a COIN.

If I knew It was going to take this damn LONG for this SHIT COIN to be launched I wouldn't have invested and lose over 50% of my capital on this bull crap.

Next time i will look more into what the company is trying to build and especially WHO is building it. You CAN'T build a company with ONLY 2-3 people. Get some fucking more developers with the money from the damn ICO'S and launch the damn product already.

I want to break even on my shit or atleast a small profit in the long run. Will still be keeping as I cannot afford to lose 50% of my investment into this shitcoin. If you say you  got 300-500k USD in the ICO , then I guess this should hit 5M market cap when it launches.

Well we just got to see. I hope you guys are going to launch next month or the price of this will plummit to the ground harder than any SHITCOIN. You @HeatDevs don't know how much FUD and uncertainty you have spread in the last couple of months due to your lack of communication with the team and also lack of getting shit done on schedule. You have announced launch MONTHS ago and now its end of year and its still not there yet. Its fucking appalling.

I am very dissapointed at this project but I still want it to succeed.

Trade Bitcoin and Shitcoins up to 100x Leverage.

Now with a 10% Discount

Trade SHITCOINS Today Get Started BELOW

http://bit.ly/bt6Lt3c
verymuchso

Activity: 421

HEAT Ledger

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 01:41:20 PM

1. Core status?

Core now also consists of asset-to-asset exchange, this was added recently on top of payments which were already functional.
Testing is done with a technique i call mirrorring, its very similar to how payments used to be tested. The tests for payments were not sufficient for testing orders, unconfirmed order matching and also supporting rollbacks and testing blockchain reorgs.

For this the test code really had to support some way that mimics the way the storage backend supports rollbacks to previous versions AND support transactional operations where either all or none of the changes during a storage transaction were commited to the data storage.
The mirroring mode can be switched on through the app configuration and has separate logic that keeps a one to one clone of the blockchain but in memory, all balances of accounts and assets and orders plus unconfirmed balances are kept track of. But with separate code that does all the calculations itself and does not rely on the code that does this for the main heat balances.

This way when you start heat mirrored and you do a transaction, the same changes to the sender and recipient account balance and unconfirmed balance that happen in the heat storage also are applied to the in memory balances. This supports rollbacks and any possible restores in case an error occurs and a transactional storage operation must be unwound. If you add to the mix that after each operation you compare the heat balance storage with the in memory clone of the balances - you can basically confirm that at least the heat balance updating logic and the code that does the same thing in the mirroring parts are actually in sync.

What remains now are two things. A. Find a way to throw as much and as different as possible transactions at heat while running in mirrored mode (the more difficult the better since you'd ensure all possible code paths are handled). B. Make sure to manually go over the code that does the mirroring analyse it as best as possible and make sure its sound. That last part is actually much easier as compared to manually going over the code that does the same balance handling for in the heat parts. That's because the mirrored code is just a fraction of the size of the code for heat balance tracking - only the most essential parts are there.

When changes are made to heat core code - new transactions added - new asset classes introduced - pop rewards get enabled etc.. We now have a built in diagnostics mechanism, not very much unlike ethereum uses several clients written in several languages that also perform their self-diagnostics.

To assist in sending as much and as different as possible transactions to heat we added the concept of apps which are javascript/nodejs/npm modules you can reference on the command line and have heat load those in the java js vm. Helper classes are injected into those scripts that allow you to easily send transactions, generate blocks, etc. Works really easy. Its not the same as microservices which are also scripts but meant to run and respond to events on the live network. Apps are run instead of the main blockchain, you can assign their own blockchain and configurations through their package.json file. Purpose of apps are either running tests or doing analisys of the blockchain, app scripts run from start to finish and shutdown. Microsservices keep running in the background for ever.

2. Asset exchange status?

The replication parts (detailed optional database model - kept in real-time sync) have been completed and operational. This involves all trade history and all order history which is not needed for consensus and thus has no part in heat core. These replicated parts are now also accessible from the api, use them to list trades and orders and search for them etc.

3. Email account identifiers

To support human readable account identifiers instead of forcing users to remember and exchange numerical account ids we have completed the account identifier parts. What we wanted is a mechanism where users can safely use their own private email addresses as their account identifiers - yet not have a trace of that actual email address on the blockchain. This comes down to user a registering id "user@user.com", yet not leaving a trace on the blockchain. Yet when some other user sends a payment to "user@user.com" the payment will go to the correct account. If you wish so you can register your account identifier to be public on the blockchain. It is also possible for another account to assign an identifier for your account - but only after you provide a signed messages, signed with your private key which the assigning account has to provide.

The storage of account ids happens not as actual textual identifiers but as 8 byte longs, very similar to how we generate numeric account ids from the much larger public keys. The range of unsigned 8 byte longs is 18,000,000,000,000,000,000 or 18 billion billion. Which we think is more than enough to support most users unique names yet have have very little to no false positives.

To be able to support account auto completion in the client the replication layer has functionality to store all non-private identifiers and make them searchable. Assigning or announcing names for accounts happens transparantly very similar to announcing public keys and can be done at no extra cost when sending a transaction.

pieterjanvh

Activity: 668

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 01:52:47 PM

Thank you for the update on development!
tobsnn

Activity: 573

Bitcore BTX

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 02:42:43 PM

Progress in the making.

Price down.

Shake out begun.

2017 here we come.

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 03:48:57 PM

IOU seems like a feasible idea except the prices would be non-realistic for several reasons one of them being that surrogate shittoken is not reflective of the real value carried by the native currency of the platform. IOU is a surrogate whose purpose is to be tradable several weeks away from the official release of a HEAT token. That being said, if u surf through whitepaper and take a decision to buy in on IOU, and then something goes wrong with the fundamentals, or even worse, the release date is delayed, IOU prices might tumble thereby u might exchange IOU for HEAT coins at lesser ratio than what u bought them at.

Crapsy

Activity: 465

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 04:28:14 PM

1. Core status?

Core now also consists of asset-to-asset exchange, this was added recently on top of payments which were already functional.
Testing is done with a technique i call mirrorring, its very similar to how payments used to be tested. The tests for payments were not sufficient for testing orders, unconfirmed order matching and also supporting rollbacks and testing blockchain reorgs.

For this the test code really had to support some way that mimics the way the storage backend supports rollbacks to previous versions AND support transactional operations where either all or none of the changes during a storage transaction were commited to the data storage.
The mirroring mode can be switched on through the app configuration and has separate logic that keeps a one to one clone of the blockchain but in memory, all balances of accounts and assets and orders plus unconfirmed balances are kept track of. But with separate code that does all the calculations itself and does not rely on the code that does this for the main heat balances.

This way when you start heat mirrored and you do a transaction, the same changes to the sender and recipient account balance and unconfirmed balance that happen in the heat storage also are applied to the in memory balances. This supports rollbacks and any possible restores in case an error occurs and a transactional storage operation must be unwound. If you add to the mix that after each operation you compare the heat balance storage with the in memory clone of the balances - you can basically confirm that at least the heat balance updating logic and the code that does the same thing in the mirroring parts are actually in sync.

What remains now are two things. A. Find a way to throw as much and as different as possible transactions at heat while running in mirrored mode (the more difficult the better since you'd ensure all possible code paths are handled). B. Make sure to manually go over the code that does the mirroring analyse it as best as possible and make sure its sound. That last part is actually much easier as compared to manually going over the code that does the same balance handling for in the heat parts. That's because the mirrored code is just a fraction of the size of the code for heat balance tracking - only the most essential parts are there.

When changes are made to heat core code - new transactions added - new asset classes introduced - pop rewards get enabled etc.. We now have a built in diagnostics mechanism, not very much unlike ethereum uses several clients written in several languages that also perform their self-diagnostics.

To assist in sending as much and as different as possible transactions to heat we added the concept of apps which are javascript/nodejs/npm modules you can reference on the command line and have heat load those in the java js vm. Helper classes are injected into those scripts that allow you to easily send transactions, generate blocks, etc. Works really easy. Its not the same as microservices which are also scripts but meant to run and respond to events on the live network. Apps are run instead of the main blockchain, you can assign their own blockchain and configurations through their package.json file. Purpose of apps are either running tests or doing analisys of the blockchain, app scripts run from start to finish and shutdown. Microsservices keep running in the background for ever.

2. Asset exchange status?

The replication parts (detailed optional database model - kept in real-time sync) have been completed and operational. This involves all trade history and all order history which is not needed for consensus and thus has no part in heat core. These replicated parts are now also accessible from the api, use them to list trades and orders and search for them etc.

3. Email account identifiers

To support human readable account identifiers instead of forcing users to remember and exchange numerical account ids we have completed the account identifier parts. What we wanted is a mechanism where users can safely use their own private email addresses as their account identifiers - yet not have a trace of that actual email address on the blockchain. This comes down to user a registering id "user@user.com", yet not leaving a trace on the blockchain. Yet when some other user sends a payment to "user@user.com" the payment will go to the correct account. If you wish so you can register your account identifier to be public on the blockchain. It is also possible for another account to assign an identifier for your account - but only after you provide a signed messages, signed with your private key which the assigning account has to provide.

The storage of account ids happens not as actual textual identifiers but as 8 byte longs, very similar to how we generate numeric account ids from the much larger public keys. The range of unsigned 8 byte longs is 18,000,000,000,000,000,000 or 18 billion billion. Which we think is more than enough to support most users unique names yet have have very little to no false positives.

To be able to support account auto completion in the client the replication layer has functionality to store all non-private identifiers and make them searchable. Assigning or announcing names for accounts happens transparantly very similar to announcing public keys and can be done at no extra cost when sending a transaction.

Thank you for your update! <3
StewieG

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 04:42:14 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2016, 05:08:40 PM by StewieG

Because otherwise he won't give one of course. He's a coder and genius at that, but not very adept in handling public relations. Just like me, but even worse Tongue
I doubt that genius part very much, if he would be the great genius you are emphazing on everytime you talk about him, then we maybe would have had a finished product already and maybe he would upload stuff on github. Github is there to upload your code yo know?

What's happening is development, mixed with family handling and holiday season to put it frankly.
You couldn't be more of a condescending cunt to answer this question in your high nosed dickhead manner instead of focusing on other important questions.

FWIK he's been working part time during the Christmas days, taking care of family where possible, the exact same that I've been doing myself. If you have a family to take care of, you'd know there are quite a few modes of existence between being sick and working 24/7 month after month Wink
You condescending cunt. Okay so you have been working part times? Well what exactly have YOU done, yes YOU and not Dennis? Dennis is coding something in the basement and is not able to show any of his "genius code", okay, this sucks but I get that. But what exactly have YOU done, the one next besides Dennis?? Because from you I have seen nothing so far, absolutely no work! There is more work involved in any of my posts on this thread than in all of your nonsense bullshit posts you stupid twat!

The code is on company premises where development happens, and needs to be cleaned before being deployed to Github. Also the server code needs to be edited or mostly removed from the public release because we're not going open source at launch time because of the obvious hazards of losing IPR and competitive advantage just like that. Client and some important parts will be open sourced, however there hasn't been reason to do that yet as HEAT core development is ongoing.
You gotta be fucking kidding me?! The coin will not be opensource? This is ridiculous! I will not even start your fucking client if it is not opensource and I can't compile it on my own! We are talking about a decentralized coin here and you think it is a good idea to make it closed source?! Why, because of competition and the price would go down? If the sourcecode is not open, nobody will EVER buy this crap, because nobody knows what they are buying because they can not verify it! And don't think anybody with half a brain trust in what you morons tell people what this is, because until now you couldn't care less about your investors than you showed you did!

Of course we are. It needs to be reminded HEAT is a fintech business project, involving a lot of aspects that most crypto-only coins aren't bothered with in the slightest. Thus the execution of our business is also different from what you're used to - causing the delays in the first place as everything needs to be coordinated from technical features, applications and extending to the readiness to support partnership setups.
Oh yeah your project is so ambitious that it needs a lot more work and everything and that is why we have to wait and delays are normal... You knew that from the beginning! And still you only have one developer and one guy who nobody knows what he is doing!

Six months - it's of little use to exaggerate, more like 4 and half months. No communication - I don't get that part but note taken
WOW!! just WOW!! You condescending cunt! This is an absolute shitshow! Is there anything that you want to do about is? Or are you just noticing that you don't give a shit about your investors. Wait you say note taken, which means that you don't necessarily agree about it. I am speechless!

I hope I answered that to your satisfaction. Normal life and development, so nothing spectacular there to grow FUD on.
No you did not! And you should answer to my questions! And don't be such a condescending cunt and weazel your way out of this by saying something like: No I will not answer your questions because you use foul language!
I dare you!
We're here and we're responsible whenever you'd like to have a chat f2f about which part of the company's crypto funding round you might have misunderstood, or any other similar issue there may be.
I really don't think a nice f2f chat is what he meant!

ALSO I DEMAND A PROOF WHERE YOU SHOW THAT YOU ARE STILL IN POSESSION OF THE INVESTORS FUNDS! YES CRYPTOGRAPHIC PROOF AND NO I WILL NOT TAKE YOUR WORD FOR IT!

PS: I was also thinking they would release everything right after the ICO. unfortunately I can not remember where I read this. If anybody knows the source of this, please tell me!
mr.coinzy

Activity: 500
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 05:08:30 PM

I doubt that genius part very much, if he would be the great genius you are emphazing on everytime you talk about him, then we maybe would have had a finished product already and maybe he would upload stuff on github. Github is there to upload your code yo know?

You couldn't be more of a condescending cunt to answer this question in your high nosed dickhead manner instead of focusing on other important questions.

You condescending cunt. Okay so you have been working part times? Well what exactly have YOU done, yes YOU and not Dennis? Dennis is coding something in the basement and is not able to show any of his "genius code", okay, this sucks but I get that. But what exactly have YOU done, the one next besides Dennis?? Because from you I have seen nothing so far, absolutely no work! There is more work involved in any of my posts on this thread than in all of your nonsense bullshit posts you stupid twat!

You gotta be fucking kidding me?! The coin will not be opensource? This is ridiculous! I will not even start your fucking client if it is not opensource and I can't compile it on my own! We are talking about a decentralized coin here and you think it is a good idea to make it closed source?! Why, because of competition and the price would go down? If the sourcecode is not open, nobody will EVER buy this crap, because nobody knows what they are buying because they can not verify it! And don't think anybody with half a brain trust in what you morons tell people what this is, because until now you couldn't care less about your investors than you showed you did!

Oh yeah your project is so ambitious that it needs a lot more work and everything and that is why we have to wait and delays are normal... You knew that from the beginning! And still you only have one developer and one guy who nobody knows what he is doing!

WOW!! just WOW!! You condescending cunt! This is an absolute shitshow! Is there anything that you want to do about is? Or are you just noticing that you don't give a shit about your investors. Wait you say note taken, which means that you don't necessarily agree about it. I am speechless!

No you did not! And you should answer to my questions! And don't be such a condescending cunt and weazel your way out of this by saying something like: No I will not answer your questions because you use foul language!
I dare you!
I really don't think a nice f2f chat is what he meant!

ALSO I DEMAND A PROOF WHERE YOU SHOW THAT YOU ARE STILL IN OSESSION OF THE INVESTORS FUNDS! YES CRYPTOGRAPHIC PROOF AND NO I WILL NOT TAKE YOUR WORD FOR IT!

PS: I was also thinking they would release everything right after the ICO. unfortunately I can not remember where I read this. If anybody knows the source of this, please tell me!

Where ever you saw it, it was stated tokens will be distributed from genesis before anyway (even if not right after ICO):  http://heatledger.com/ico/      ("...into which the HEAT tokens are distributed from genesis block in November 2016.")
StewieG

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 05:13:27 PM

@coinzy Thanks, this is a start, but this is not what I meant, I am pretty sure I read somewhere that also the code is already kind of finished and everything is ready to launch right after the ICO. Any lawyer here? They say the tokens are getting distributed by November, but what they distributed are not the actual tokens, but the testnet tokens, which are basically a promise that you will receive the real tokens in some point in time. And that point in time was not November, hell it is not even December and maybe it will not even be in 2017.
Hmmm maybe I also just implied that they would have a finished product when the coins get distributed. Maybe I had too much trust in the cryptoworld that there were honest people around here and not scumbags that just want to make a quick buck by doing marketing that makes you think they have something good when in reality they have nothing and they never will have,

YES I WILL POST THIS PICTURE EVERYTIME UNTIL YOU ANSWER MY QUESTIONS ABOVE!
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: